Round 10 : Pre-Retcon Beyonder

Round 11 : Michael Demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar

-------------------------

Round 1 : in character

Round 2 : moral off, bloodlusted

#2 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

He would stop at 11. Imo.

Lucifer already tanked Michael's power that had the same capability of destroying the entire DC Cosmos and was renewing said Cosmos between moments. Same level as Mxy's best showings really.

#4 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Soratoumiga (2567 posts) - - Show Bio

The order is a bit weird, but mkay. Stops at 11.

#6 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: so lucifer is mvp ?

The problem with Lucifer is that Mike fucking Carey thought that DC's Cosmology composed of just a Universe with multiple dimensions, he was unaware that DC's Multiverse had Hypertime in it by other writers while he was writing Lucifer.

So it really depends on interpretation. Depending on how you interpret DC's fucked up canon, Lucifer and Michael could just be Multi-Universe level by comparison if you isolate cosmologisms of Sandman from the rest of DC. Sure, you could make the arguments that they don't belong on this thread and would get stomped by Mxy, but the OP doesn't know the various issues with DC's fucked up canon.

The reason I am implying a Composite DC Cosmology answer is because that's the only way for DC vs DC to interact properly. Like I said, I designed the Composite DC for DC vs DC threads to be more interactive.

#7 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

The order is a bit weird, but mkay. Stops at 11.

mkay?

#8 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually note that I only said Mxy stops at 11, not that he would get beat. I do not know exactly how a Mxy vs Lucifer and Michael in a Composite DC Cosmology would turn out. But there is the argument that Mxy cannot just "snipe" Lucy and Michael.

The problem with Lucifer and Michael is that they both have only half of the power sets of the Presence's haxxy reality warping, but the Presence's power changes depending on writer. Hell, one writer of DC thinks Presence is Omnipotent then the other not.

While Mxy has full of it, and now Mxy transcends the Source Wall like Lucifer and Michael.

#10 Posted by Soratoumiga (2567 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:
@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: i see

Actually note that I only said Mxy stops at 11, not that he would get beat. I do not know exactly how a Mxy vs Lucifer and Michael in a Composite DC Cosmology would turn out. But there is the argument that Mxy cannot just "snipe" Lucy and Michael.

The problem with Lucifer and Michael is that they both have only half of the power sets of the Presence's haxxy reality warping, but the Presence's power changes depending on writer. Hell, one writer of DC thinks Presence is Omnipotent then the other not.

While Mxy has full of it, and now Mxy transcends the Source Wall like Lucifer and Michael.

ok understand

@supermanthor: Synonym for "okay" lol

lol ok

#12 Posted by batmansolosall (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#13 Posted by Ouroborik (3574 posts) - - Show Bio

Post-Retcon Beyonder is the weakest character here.

Infinity Gauntlet beats both Chaos King and Anti-Monitor.

Mxy stops at the Thought Robot.

#14 Posted by Omnipotent94 (743 posts) - - Show Bio

WF mxy stops at 11.

#15 Edited by Yamiyodare (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry people, I meant Pre-retcon Molecule Man and Pre-retcon Beyonder.

#16 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy should in fact be "Outerversal" now since he is above the Monitor Sphere which is a Platonic Archetypal Adimensional realm, and the 5th Dimension in DC has no time in it. With MUH OUTERVERSE wank.

See? More reasons to dispute Outerversalism. It's not the end all be all in fiction, it's a shitty framework made by some guy with some opinion.,

#17 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Wf mxy he clears the gauntlet simultaneously

#18 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@omnipotent94:

Mic and Lucy isn't stopping Wf mxy, regular mxy yes but wf mxy is above anyone that is not the God of DC

He already erased DC in its entirety along with everything in

He did it casually and can put everything back easily only the repeat same process again

Creation is its play toy.

Everything was gone, heaven, hell infinite universes, alternate dimensions, infinite dimensions etc except him and batmite

Mxy might as well be God in that story

#19 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10305 posts) - - Show Bio

With WF feats he still stops at 11. I don’t think they can actually kill Mxy, but they are definitely not getting beaten. Inb4 rampagefirst says Mxy clears with no effort.

#20 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam:

The difference is how easy it is for mxy to do it

He didn't just blow up like Micheal did

He can casually erase it all with a snap

Oh and he can casually put it all back. Imagine the kinda power it takes to do such casually

Anything one can do casually sure as hell isn't ones upper limit right?

And Micheal and lucifer is needed to shape DC

Mxy can do it in seconds

He weilds more power here man

#23 Posted by cromulor (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy stops st 11

#24 Posted by supremthor69 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Rijehu (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Only issue is that Mxy is apparently dying along with the 5th dimension since the source wall has been broken. So he may be in fact tethered to some aspect of creation of some cosmic law that affects beings of his dimension to the point where they are fading. Being behind the universe usually don't have that issue from what Vertigo shows us.

#26 Posted by KingLouie (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

You already know what rampage is going to say.

No need to tag

#27 Posted by TheVoidofDeath (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: How is he beating Beyonder? (He's outeversal )

#28 Posted by destinyman75 (14285 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops hard at Beyonder. Mxy as usual being over rated. He's OP but nah he do t clear last two rounds

#29 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: How is he beating Beyonder? (He's outeversal )

It was Post-Retcon Beyonder written in the OP, it was until later when it was edited to PRE Retcon Beyonder.

My answer was for Post-Retcon.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#30 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7567 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears. Mxy is what Beyonder is to the Marvel Verse but with better feats.

#31 Edited by Mad_Jim (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3...

#32 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Warning, do not use Outerversalist arguments. Lucifer, Mxy, Beyonder? They're all Outerversal, they all exist outside time. But that, is not a quantifiable feat at all because black holes in the DCverse are containers of Nothingness Voids below the Physical Universe. What matters is how potent their reality warping hax is.

There also is I noticed, a problem of unity with DC Cosmic fans. The Monitor Wankers are not the only division within the community.

That said, I will completely remain neutral on the subject of Lucifer and Michael vs WF Mxy.

#33 Posted by Rijehu (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240: Lucifers presence already eradicated a collective realm of infinite universe and other creations. He showed up and literally decimated the entire Mansions of Silence into the void. The mansions of silence is where all gods go when they die and where all possible versions of rejected creations are housed. It can be argued that this scales to the size of the multiverse via its composed of failed or rejected versions of it.

That certainly wasn't the upper limits of Lucifers power either. And ranking his durability, LuciFer has tanked the DC actuality ending blast to the face severalbl times and one was when he was weakened by both the Presence leaving creation AND his fight with Michael. So even the full extent of his durability hasn't been seen. This is a guy who completey negated an assault from Death of the Basanos who literally holds the power of Destiny, who himself holds DC in his book in the void.

Also, LuciFer didn't need help to shape nor does Michael need help to create. Michael birthed the raw matter and energies and concepts of the multiverse into existence (ie everything) and LuciFer shaped all of this into the complexity of a multiverse structure. They didn't need each other to do their particular tasks, they needed each ones power to simply compliment the other. Even so, Michael and LuciFer habe already shown work arounds with those said "limitations".

#34 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu:

I don't see how that makes him more powerful than mxy who can blink DC out of existence and casually put it back in a snap

Not lucifer or Micheal can replicate that individually, They can do it together but even then not as fast or as easily as mxy did ALONE

The difference is clear

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#35 Posted by EternalDarkFury (941 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 10

#36 Posted by Rijehu (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240: I'm not arguing that they have a more powerful feat. I'm saying that they don't need on because they still have comparible ones. The speed at which Mxy erased creation and put it back is awesome, but it means little to beings who supercede it anyway. It's not about raw power with beings like this cause they often dismiss it anyway. WF can destroy and recreate creation with a snap. Michael can do the same with his presence and an explosion and Lucifer can tank creation ending in any sense. Being of the void has its perks like that. Mxy destroying crestion even easily does not equate to him being able to destroy these guys. Death herself can't claim Lucifer and she is also vastly beyond DC. Not to mention that again, the durability for the angels are beyond even conceptual attacks. Not sure what Mxy can do here.

#37 Posted by Batvibe12 (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 11

#38 Edited by baph (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

WF Mxy stops at Beyonder.

Standard version stops at Molecule-Man.

#39 Posted by y3kthunder (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Wf=11 as for regular round 8 stop

#41 Edited by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu:

Micheal and lucifer has been hurt by far less than what mxy is capable of

Mxy weilds the powers of both combined and is in a tier all by himself

Dcs omnipotent >Wf mxy>everything in DC including the angels

#42 Posted by Rijehu (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240: Michael or Lucifer operating at full power have not been hurt by anything outside of their own power and laws set by the Presence himself? You can't ignore the context of narrative to lowball while also ignoring the high end feats as well. Using the "well they've been hurt by lesser means" is completey negated by them dismissing the most powerful blast of power ever released in DC (stated three times on panel in Vertigo) while in a weakened state. Several beings below the angels can destroy and create infinitely, Destiny and Dream and Spectre have shown and been stated to do this on panel, so Mxy being able to do both doesn't mean anything.

Your argument: Mxy erased the multiverse and brought it back instantly with a snap.

My rebuttal: The brothers have already survived complete actuality destruction on multiple occasions, and can thrive in the absence of creation as a whole, even after being severely weakened.

Your argument: Mxy did it faster.

My argument: Impressive, but the speed of destruction and restoration of the multiverse is inconsequential to the power used to do it, and again, LuciFer and Michael operate on that level of power innately.

Mxy can destroy the multiverse with a snap and Lucifer can erase a multiverse by showing up. Mxy can recreate a mulivers with a snap, and Michael can birth one with a blast, and constantly restore every atom of one, every second, with his presence as well. We also know that his death would coname creation immediately as stated on panel at the World Tree.

So yeah man the way in which Mxy destored and recreated the muliverse is sick, but Michael and Lucifer have been shown capable of dismissing that type of power and mimicing it to a relevant degree here. This doesn't mean they can wipe Mxy out, but he isn't dishing out anything they can't handle and is not putting them down.

#43 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu: @zane240:

Neutral as I am (because I back Mxy and the brothers against Marvel bois regularly) I think we can all agree that we all should hate the Monitor Wankers together. Amiryt?

#44 Posted by Rijehu (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: I avoid "hate" as much as I can, but I can certainly agree with HIGHLY DISLIKING them.

#45 Posted by Rijehu (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Also Sungsam, I really want to do a tiering thread on Vertigo cosmics and high tier beings, specifically The Endless and the Angels. It seems that certain circumstances grant the Endless a higher placement than others.

We know that Dream considers himself, Destiny, and Death to be superior to Desire and Despair, yet in Overture when the multiverse was being destroyed and Dream was frantically trying to save it, Despair noted that it was beautiful and she had felt so much despair througout creation. The death of the multiverse didn't even phase her yet Dream was exhausting himself to save it.

#48 Posted by xjlxking (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6,7 or 10

#49 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16518 posts) - - Show Bio

8. If it's WF, then 11.

#50 Edited by TheArchon (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu: Please, stop with the « Death can’t claim Lucifer ». What Lucifer meant is that he wasn’t even close to dying and Death acknowledged that.

I wish people would look at the scan before that happens. Here it is.

Not quite time yet...
Not quite time yet...