Mister Majestic vs Omni-Man and Invincible

Avatar image for jacobylive
#1 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

Mountain range. No prep time. To the death

Avatar image for king_saturn
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223209 posts) - - Show Bio
Majestic will beat them both to death... 
Avatar image for jacobylive
#3 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1983 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Majestic will beat them both to death...  "
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think
Avatar image for king_saturn
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223209 posts) - - Show Bio
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Majestic will beat them both to death...  "
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think "
naw... I dont think so 
I dont believe Invincible or Omni Man ever displayed the strength to move planets like Majestic has... and thats not even including Majestic's speed... 
Avatar image for jacobylive
#5 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1983 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Majestic will beat them both to death...  "
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think "
naw... I dont think so 
I dont believe Invincible or Omni Man ever displayed the strength to move planets like Majestic has... and thats not even including Majestic's speed... 
"
Invincible can move about 400 tons,and his powers haven't even fully matured. Viltrumites speed is lacking,though. But Majestics speed is hardly consistent. Once he flew to and from Saturn before someone could speak a sentence,and then another time he flew to Pluto in two hours
Avatar image for king_saturn
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223209 posts) - - Show Bio
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Majestic will beat them both to death...  "
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think "
naw... I dont think so 
I dont believe Invincible or Omni Man ever displayed the strength to move planets like Majestic has... and thats not even including Majestic's speed... 
"
Invincible can move about 400 tons,and his powers haven't even fully matured. Viltrumites speed is lacking,though. But Majestics speed is hardly consistent. Once he flew to and from Saturn before someone could speak a sentence,and then another time he flew to Pluto in two hours "
Majestic's speed is at least on par with Superman at the least... so Majestic would have FTL capabilities... also Invincible and Omni Man have no answer for Majestic's Strength... 
Avatar image for jacobylive
#7 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1983 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Majestic will beat them both to death...  "
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think "
naw... I dont think so 
I dont believe Invincible or Omni Man ever displayed the strength to move planets like Majestic has... and thats not even including Majestic's speed... 
"
Invincible can move about 400 tons,and his powers haven't even fully matured. Viltrumites speed is lacking,though. But Majestics speed is hardly consistent. Once he flew to and from Saturn before someone could speak a sentence,and then another time he flew to Pluto in two hours "
Majestic's speed is at least on par with Superman at the least... so Majestic would have FTL capabilities... also Invincible and Omni Man have no answer for Majestic's Strength...  "
Alone...no. But together...perhaps?
Avatar image for pulsar
#8 Posted by Pulsar (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Maj have his sword?
Avatar image for jacobylive
#9 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1983 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pulsar said:
" Does Maj have his sword? "
Nah,no weapons for Maj
Avatar image for glforthewin
#10 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

majestic would fly away and create his own version of the scourge virus. then he flies back and unleashes it 

Avatar image for thanosismad
#11 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2451 posts) - - Show Bio
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Majestic will beat them both to death...  "
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think "
naw... I dont think so 
I dont believe Invincible or Omni Man ever displayed the strength to move planets like Majestic has... and thats not even including Majestic's speed... 
"
Invincible can move about 400 tons,and his powers haven't even fully matured. Viltrumites speed is lacking,though. But Majestics speed is hardly consistent. Once he flew to and from Saturn before someone could speak a sentence,and then another time he flew to Pluto in two hours "
Majestic's speed is at least on par with Superman at the least... so Majestic would have FTL capabilities... also Invincible and Omni Man have no answer for Majestic's Strength...  "
Alone...no. But together...perhaps? "
Together, they still lack sufficient strength to beat Majestic.  Excluding some of the stuff he's done in the past, such as re-arranging the planets in the solar system, he just recently moved Earth back to its original tilt and orbit on his own.  What's Mark and his daddy gonna do against that kind of strength?
Avatar image for jacobylive
#12 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1983 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Majestic will beat them both to death...  "
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think "
naw... I dont think so 
I dont believe Invincible or Omni Man ever displayed the strength to move planets like Majestic has... and thats not even including Majestic's speed... 
"
Invincible can move about 400 tons,and his powers haven't even fully matured. Viltrumites speed is lacking,though. But Majestics speed is hardly consistent. Once he flew to and from Saturn before someone could speak a sentence,and then another time he flew to Pluto in two hours "
Majestic's speed is at least on par with Superman at the least... so Majestic would have FTL capabilities... also Invincible and Omni Man have no answer for Majestic's Strength...  "
Alone...no. But together...perhaps? "
Together, they still lack sufficient strength to beat Majestic.  Excluding some of the stuff he's done in the past, such as re-arranging the planets in the solar system, he just recently moved Earth back to its original tilt and orbit on his own.  What's Mark and his daddy gonna do against that kind of strength? "
Well when you put it that way...I suppose they'd just cry 
Avatar image for sparda
#13 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic is a lot faster than either of his opponents. While pound-for-pound the two might be able to hang with him he could dodge their attacks and hit them with hit and run strikes that they'd have extreme difficulty responding to.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#14 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

They're outmatched in every category. Strength, speed, intelligence, skill, experience, creativity, damage soak, endurance, powers and good looks. Even together they don't match up. Majestic would school them like children.

Moderator
Avatar image for drkhwk2001
#15 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4570 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic, with relative ease.