Mountain range. No prep time. To the death

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Majestic will beat them both to death... 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@King Saturn said:
" Majestic will beat them both to death...  "
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think "
naw... I dont think so 
I dont believe Invincible or Omni Man ever displayed the strength to move planets like Majestic has... and thats not even including Majestic's speed... 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
Reasons? They are all incredibly strong. Majestic is a great warrior,but double-teamed by two Viltrumites would be a problem,I'd think "
naw... I dont think so 
I dont believe Invincible or Omni Man ever displayed the strength to move planets like Majestic has... and thats not even including Majestic's speed... 
"
Invincible can move about 400 tons,and his powers haven't even fully matured. Viltrumites speed is lacking,though. But Majestics speed is hardly consistent. Once he flew to and from Saturn before someone could speak a sentence,and then another time he flew to Pluto in two hours
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw... I dont think so 
"
Invincible can move about 400 tons,and his powers haven't even fully matured. Viltrumites speed is lacking,though. But Majestics speed is hardly consistent. Once he flew to and from Saturn before someone could speak a sentence,and then another time he flew to Pluto in two hours "
Majestic's speed is at least on par with Superman at the least... so Majestic would have FTL capabilities... also Invincible and Omni Man have no answer for Majestic's Strength... 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw... I dont think so 
"
Invincible can move about 400 tons,and his powers haven't even fully matured. Viltrumites speed is lacking,though. But Majestics speed is hardly consistent. Once he flew to and from Saturn before someone could speak a sentence,and then another time he flew to Pluto in two hours "
Majestic's speed is at least on par with Superman at the least... so Majestic would have FTL capabilities... also Invincible and Omni Man have no answer for Majestic's Strength...  "
Alone...no. But together...perhaps?
Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Pulsar

Does Maj have his sword?
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Pulsar said:
" Does Maj have his sword? "
Nah,no weapons for Maj
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By glforthewin

majestic would fly away and create his own version of the scourge virus. then he flies back and unleashes it 

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw... I dont think so 
"
Majestic's speed is at least on par with Superman at the least... so Majestic would have FTL capabilities... also Invincible and Omni Man have no answer for Majestic's Strength...  "
Alone...no. But together...perhaps? "
Together, they still lack sufficient strength to beat Majestic.  Excluding some of the stuff he's done in the past, such as re-arranging the planets in the solar system, he just recently moved Earth back to its original tilt and orbit on his own.  What's Mark and his daddy gonna do against that kind of strength?
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn said:
naw... I dont think so 
"
Alone...no. But together...perhaps? "
Together, they still lack sufficient strength to beat Majestic.  Excluding some of the stuff he's done in the past, such as re-arranging the planets in the solar system, he just recently moved Earth back to its original tilt and orbit on his own.  What's Mark and his daddy gonna do against that kind of strength? "
Well when you put it that way...I suppose they'd just cry 
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Majestic is a lot faster than either of his opponents. While pound-for-pound the two might be able to hang with him he could dodge their attacks and hit them with hit and run strikes that they'd have extreme difficulty responding to.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

They're outmatched in every category. Strength, speed, intelligence, skill, experience, creativity, damage soak, endurance, powers and good looks. Even together they don't match up. Majestic would school them like children.

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By drkhwk2001

Majestic, with relative ease.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Karkus

bump

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic beats the crap out of them

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rickythanos

Majestros reacted to and counterattacked Spartan *appearing out of nowhere* in a picosecond.

But beyond that, he has all the same powers as any Kryptonian does, and more, and he doesn't hold back.

But beyond all that, Majestros is also a true genius with a brain like a supercomputer. He figured out and reprogrammed the freaking Fortress Eradicator *while mid-fight with him*.

Majestros should take this handily.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Majestic negs

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic is vastly superior to them both.