Miss Martian(Young Justice) vs Raven(Teen Titans)

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Conditions

Scenario 1

• Random Encounter
  • Win by KO or Death
  • Both are in character
  • Start 20 ft apart
  • Season 2 Miss M

Scenario 2:

• Bloodlust on
  • `Prep and knowledge

No Caption Provided

TheGreatUniter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheGreatUniter

Raven one shots and fodderizes

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM I don't think Raven has the feats to shown she wouldn't get mind ripped which she does in character.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mhhh

Round 1

Maybe MM due to her various abilities and stuff that will give Raven a hard time.

Round 2

Unsure I know MM is known to have her brain blasts but I dont recall Raven having any good prep feats. However a bloodlusted Raven can be scary, but I feel MM can mind rape her fast enough to which I dont recall raven having any, so I'd give MM the win as well.

All in all MM both rounds first round would be interesting round 2 would be eh MM for a solid.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM I don't think Raven has the feats to shown she wouldn't get mind ripped which she does in character.

Does Miss M min drape in character. Raven alas has strong telepathic abilities

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

Yes she did it to the Krolotean and Aqualad and she wasn't bloodlusted with the Krolotean or Aqualad just mad in his case. I can't recall Raven having any defenses against MM's level especially since TT hasn't fought any high level telepaths.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say this has been done before...but idk

Raven's mind might not be a great place for MM to try to go

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@gxrevolution96: Yes. She has mind raped several times even though her man Superboy had a major beef with that.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Yes she did it to the Krolotean and Aqualad and she wasn't bloodlusted with the Krolotean or Aqualad just mad in his case. I can't recall Raven having any defenses against MM's level especially since TT hasn't fought any high level telepaths.

Ah. I remember now. Season 2, right?

@arcus said:

I wanna say this has been done before...but idk

Raven's mind might not be a great place for MM to try to go

I checked before doing it. It hasn't been done.

Thats good point She may even mess herself up going into Raven's mind.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wa

@lukehero said:

@gxrevolution96: Yes. She has mind raped several times even though her man Superboy had a major beef with that.

But didn't she stop her mind rapes after she learned her lesson with Aqualad?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Raven. Magic, Telekenis and raw more raw power. Miss Martian cant deal with magic.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM

Akin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Akin

Miss Martian would destroy Raven in CQC combat. She impersonation of Deathstroke was convincing and was running circles around Black Beetle, who couldn't even tag her.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@gxrevolution96: Not really. It's not like she swore it off. In fact I would have to go check to be sure by I think she mind raped Simion again after that.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM mind rapes Raven both rounds

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 18hunt

Round 1 im going raven for sure. But round 2 if MM goes white martian it could be over real quick. But Raven would also go all demon mode. Its tough. Probably MM bc of her superior speed and mind powers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven ftw if ms Martian goes into raven mind shed basically get trapped and killed by trigon

If raven becomes demon or white idk if mm can do anything

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For round 1 I think MM has it. She's more consistent with effective TK. And using the end of season 2 version she's not mind raping in round 1 which is to her advantage. Raven has a lot of power and potential but the titans in the show would rarely use their powers to their potential in combat and especially not with full morals.

Round 2 is Raven all day, every day. Bloodlusted raven is demon Raven which is just too powerful. I'd even take a loose morals Raven as long she doesn't care to say her mantra to keep her emotions in check. When she just let loose with the power she was really strong and especially with the prep. I don't now what MM would do with prep time but I think Raven would find something useful in her library.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

lol yes she mind rapes in characters, I dont remember Raven have that strong of telepathy though. I miss TT though screw TTG.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96 said:

@uchiha454 said:

lol yes she mind rapes in characters, I dont remember Raven have that strong of telepathy though. I miss TT though screw TTG.

Raven has no impressive TP feats that I can recall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

For me the argument really depends on how how MM stacks up against the telepaths of TT; Trigon, Brother Blood and Psimon. None of them ever managed to control Raven during the course of the show.

Add to this, Raven grew up with Trigon in her head and had gone to some lengths to keep her mindscape in order, so I dont imagine MM will have an easy time doing anything in there. But in round 1 I am willing to give it to MM due to greater stats and versality, and the unlikelyhood of Raven just dropping her with magic the way she knocked the Titans out in The End.

Round 2: Raven, no contest. No morals and with prep and knowledge she could just freeze time (prep time to figure it out) pour gasoline over MM and set her on fire, then let time resume it's flow. "Mmm, Martian Marshmellows."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AvatarReiko

@outside_85

Yh, I agree. Entering Raven's mind is a lot easier said than done. Miss Martian can try, but she either gets lost or stomped by Trigon/The Ravens.

Loading Video...

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven, if MM even tried entering her mind shed just lose faster lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AvatarReiko

Raven, if MM even tried entering her mind shed just lose faster lol

Agreed. I dont know why the "Mind raping" is even being proposed. MM has no chance in Raven's hellish, unstable psyche

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Martian

R2: Raven

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me the argument really depends on how how MM stacks up against the telepaths of TT; Trigon, Brother Blood and Psimon. None of them ever managed to control Raven during the course of the show.

Add to this, Raven grew up with Trigon in her head and had gone to some lengths to keep her mindscape in order, so I dont imagine MM will have an easy time doing anything in there. But in round 1 I am willing to give it to MM due to greater stats and versality, and the unlikelyhood of Raven just dropping her with magic the way she knocked the Titans out in The End.

Round 2: Raven, no contest. No morals and with prep and knowledge she could just freeze time (prep time to figure it out) pour gasoline over MM and set her on fire, then let time resume it's flow. "Mmm, Martian Marshmellows."

IIRC Brother Blood was able to control Raven, at least something along those lines. Was Psimon in TT?

I don't think freezing time is something she could just figure out how to do-seems like something she would have tried to learn how to do at will after she froze it when Slade attacked

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Outside_85

@arcus said:

IIRC Brother Blood was able to control Raven, at least something along those lines. Was Psimon in TT?

I don't think freezing time is something she could just figure out how to do-seems like something she would have tried to learn how to do at will after she froze it when Slade attacked

Through TK, while he had the Titans East under his thumb using TP. Yes, Psimon was in TT, but not very much (only season 5 I think), but he was one of the team sent to neutralize Raven for the Brotherhood of Evil (as you may remember, the only of the main Titans that were caught was Robin).

No Caption Provided

The power was there as we know, a Raven without morals would definitely want to be able to control it. My own theory about it's absence after that episode lies in Raven's personality, she wouldn't want to know how to control that kind of power because she'd fear what would happen with it if she one day went completely south, she'd be virtually unstoppable.

But in round 2 you have an unspecified amount of preptime and a gloves off mentality, so I figure she can work it out.

egwGRVEBF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven. Nuff said

Loading Video...

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMM

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven is faster and can one-shot. Miss Martian's only shot is in scenario two is she goes for a quick mindfuck.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheLurker

I can't say who would win because I only watched a hand full of YJ episodes. But, I can tell that Raven is being overestimated. Which is understandable seeing how memorable and awesome the last season 4 episodes were.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d57a3174063
deactivated-57d57a3174063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As much as I love Miss Martian, I'm going to say Raven takes this. She is far more raw and destructive in terms of power. I don't remember any amazing telekinetic feats from Miss M.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Phantom16

@thelurker said:

I can't say who would win because I only watched a hand full of YJ episodes. But, I can tell that Raven is being overestimated. Which is understandable seeing how memorable and awesome the last season 4 episodes were.

What did Miss Martian demonstrate that puts her above Raven or even suggest that she can beat her. Yh, she can try mind raping but she gets stomped by Trigon and the Ravens. Ravens' telekinetic abilities far exceed Miss Martians and are on a greater scale. Raven has magic and can use her soul self in battle, which Miss Martian has no counter for. Round 2 is an outright stomp in Raven's favour.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheLurker

@phantom16: Dude, I never said that Miss Martian would win. Never. I only watched like two episodes of that show, and am planning to watch it from start to finish this year.

Teen Titans on the other hand is one of my all time favorite shows. And I recently re watched it for nostalgic reasons.

I breezed threw quite a few without paying a lot of attention. But I still acquired a good idea of their powers.

Raven was obviously the Titan with the most power and potential,but blood lust didn't turn her into some dark goddess

Once again I'm not saying MM would win because I no none of her feats.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16:

Raven was obviously the Titan with the most power and potential,but blood lust didn't turn her into some dark goddess

I would say that was because even when she was fighting Terra, Raven was subconciously fighting against her darker impulses as well. There is ofc no real proof of this because we didn't get a scene of how her head was at that time, but I consider it a strong indicator that she lost the demonic look just before she was pulled under. It's worth remembering that Raven is the kind of character that would rather die than loose herself to her father.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheLurker

@outside_85: I know exactly what you mean.

I even believe that if (before the S4 finale) Raven really wanted to go all out, and lost all sense of morals she could possibly match Trigon.

But, AFAIK, the most we've seen of a blood-lusted Raven was an amped soul self, tendrils, demonic BFR and no morals. Despite what we speculate, simply adding blood-lust doesn't give her time manipulation and what not.

Also people act like her mind is impenetrable when in the Mother May-eye episode, she was powerless to the pie's influence. We don't know how the pies worked exactly, but we do know that they controlled her mind. And her little mini emotion Ravens (including the one that can go Trigon) couldn't help her. Whether Mother MayEye's magic was just stronger than the the portion of Trigon within Raven at the time, or controlling Raven's mind controls all of her emotions is up for speculaion.

Anyways, I like how the writers watered down her powers to basically TK and teleportation, but showed us that there was still a lot more to her than that. Though she was nerfed, her powers were always one of the coolest powers on the show.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But, AFAIK, the most we've seen of a blood-lusted Raven was an amped soul self, tendrils, demonic BFR and no morals. Despite what we speculate, simply adding blood-lust doesn't give her time manipulation and what not.

Also people act like her mind is impenetrable when in the Mother May-eye episode, she was powerless to the pie's influence. We don't know how the pies worked exactly, but we do know that they controlled her mind. And her little mini emotion Ravens (including the one that can go Trigon) couldn't help her. Whether Mother MayEye's magic was just stronger than the the portion of Trigon within Raven at the time, or controlling Raven's mind controls all of her emotions is up for speculaion.

That is true, which is why I am saying it's the combination of 'no morals' and 'prep time' that yields that. 'Bloodlust' on the other hand just means she is willing to do anything within her considerable power to win this.

There is a difference to how the pie worked to how a living being does. MM is going to be relying on her own mind and powers being better than the defences Raven has in hers. The pie however... well thats just a drug stand-in. If you fed Jean Grey LSD, she too would be flying off the handle (along with everyone else I suspect) :)

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

But getting into Raven's mind be a bad idea..

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven because if MM tries to enter her mind she will be destroyed or her she will be trapped there.

Raven has better feats outside of telepathy (telekinesis, h2h, astral projections, incredibly potent defences etc).

I don't think MM has the feats to navigate Ravens mind.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't watch much YJ, so I can't tell you who wins round 1, but white Raven is easily multi continental so she probably one shots unless MM got a massive boost.

Avatar image for silver_sorceress_
Silver_Sorceress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven wins both easily. She's much faster and has a wider range of powers. And her powers are much more destructive. And bloodlust might imply Raven not holding back, which is just really bad news for MM considering how powerful Raven would be.