Miss Martian vs World War Hulk

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ramakushna

the original thread was locked for some reason even though majority people are saying Miss Martian wins in the thread

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/miss-martian-vs-world-war-hulk-658426/?page=1

I think this is a good fight that can go either way

Miss Martian post crisis and onward

Who wins?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean unless miss Martian has some insane hax um unaware of then hulk should take it

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can't hurt her

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH murks, not even close, should be locked.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: he didn’t do anything to Kitty while phased. He only hit her with a thunderclap when she was not phased

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Underfire47

@ramakushna: It got locked because it became a mismatch later on, the reason more people were saying she wins is because 5+ years ago Hulk was one of the most lowballed character on the site, to the point where you had threads like this where people went against Hulk

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/hulk-vs-supermans-severed-head-757273/

Miss Martian can phase and it's the only thing she has to just survive Hulk, because as soon as she turns solid even for a moment.

No Caption Provided

an argument could also be made about Hulk affecting enemies that can phase too

No Caption Provided

admittedly it's a shaky argument.

Still Miss Martian can't do anything to even hurt him honestly and unless she plans to stay phased out forever, she can only hope to get a stalemate or get one-shot as soon as she tries to do anything while phased out.

@juiceboks@emperorthanos- mismatch/lock worthy.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ramakushna

@underfire47: that's only your opinion it's a stomp you don't represent everyone on this board, especially since half the people were arguing for martian even later on in that thread, she has the powerset to beat hulk, with invisibility, tk, tp, speed, shapeshifting, regeneration, martian vision, phasing and martian superhuman physical attributes

nul hulk isn't in this thread so dunno why you brought it up, we don't feats share

it's a classic case of versatility vs power

you can't lock a thread because you don't like it, what kind of crap is this.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Underfire47

@ramakushna: that's only your opinion it's a stomp you don't represent everyone on this board, especially since half the people were arguing for martian even later on in that thread, she has the powerset to beat hulk, with invisibility, tk, tp, speed, shapeshifting, regeneration, martian vision, phasing and martian superhuman physical attributes

You asked for why the thread got locked and i gave you the answer. They were not arguing so much as just saying she wins without providing any feats, anyone can do that about anyone. No she doesn't. Invisibility wont beat the Hulk, Hulk has already resisted TK from Stranger who used enough of it to move a planet out of its orbit, he has resisted TP from Xavier and Xenmu she isn't doing anything, speed isn't gonna put Hulk down either, shapeshefiting isn't gonna put him down either, regeneration does not save her from getting kncoked out, martian vision does nothing here as he has tanked far more powerful energy attacks, all i ever saw her is phase out of attacks and others holding her physically so again that wont put Hulk down, the superhuman physical attributes that didn't allow her to break out of even Supergirls hold, they don't do anything here.

Like it blows my mind that you or anyone else would think this is a good match, let alone one that could go in her favor. Against the same Hulk who while HOLDING back went through teams of Avengers, X-men, F4, Champions, Gamma corps, military, Juggernaut, Sentry, ZomStrange, Skrull BB, etc... dozens of different heroes using pretty much EVERY single power she has and far more versatility than Miss Martian can dream of and still failed to beat him, but she alone will... Against that Hulk? Honestly if you think this is a good match, i feel embarrassed for you.

nul hulk isn't in this thread so dunno why you brought it up, we don't feats share

Nul Hulk is weaker than WWH, are you saying i can't use any other version of Hulk but WWH?

it's a classic case of versatility vs power

Except it's the level of versatility that can't affect the other opponent. You can put a Naruto character that has like 50 different abilities against Doomsday that doens't mean it's a fair match.

you can't lock a thread because you don't like it, what kind of crap is this.

I am not locking this thread, i don't have the power to do so, i called in mods, so they can decide if it's lockworthy.

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yet we see warpath was able to penetrate Hulk with his knife

X-23 and Wolverine were able to slash him

She-Hulk, Thing, Colossus, Beast, Emma Frost and random mutants were able to land hits on him, granted they lost but if X-Men and Meta level characters were giving him a fight

Not to mention Iron Man gave him a competitive fight

random military bullets and firepower were affecting him, the general took out his eye with a hand gun

Maybe WW Hulk is not as invincible as people think

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ramakushna

sometimes we forgot to judge from how the fight actually went, World War Hulk won against some earth heroes sure, but it was a struggle and none of his foes were even herald level except for Strange and Sentry, the level of competition were not that high

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By ProfessorRespect

I gotta say, this level of contextless cherry picking is impressive, if strange because the scans don't say what the user states

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Underfire47

@ramakushna: yet we see warpath was able to penetrate Hulk with his knife

With vibranium knives

that Hulk popped out of his body just by flexing

X-23 and Wolverine were able to slash him

Yes cause they have adamantium claws, Wolverine however has commented on how he is harder to slash now then before

No Caption Provided

Is Hulk getting cut by adamantium suppose to be bad? Thor, Gladiator and even Thanos have been cut by it, i don't get whats the problem here?

She-Hulk, Thing, Colossus, Beast, Emma Frost and random mutants were able to land hits on him, granted they lost but if X-Men and Meta level characters were giving him a fight

No they were not giving him an actual fight, She-Hulk got one-shot, Colossus got fodderized and had his arms broken and bent backwards, Beast did absolutely nothing, neither did Emma Frost, none of them "gave him a fight" other than just annoyed him, did superficial damage that he ignored and got beaten up, all the while he was holding back and at the start of the fight even gave them free shots because he didn't want to fight them at first and told Beast to call them off, he went through 3 different teams of X-men there and even crippled several of them.

Not to mention Iron Man gave him a competitive fight

Ironman in a Hulkbuster? In a suit powerful enough to collide with Hulk and cause a shockwave that caused destruction across the entire city

https://imgur.com/a/U7wMAcv

and just for scale, this is the size of the Hulkbuster armor used there

No Caption Provided

random military bullets and firepower were affecting him, the general took out his eye with a hand gun

cause they were all laced with adamantium

No Caption Provided

and they all did nothing more than annoy him still, he regenerated the eye immediately after

Maybe WW Hulk is not as invincible as people think

He is far more invincible than you think

WWH his physicals are far superior, having been able to turn Hercules face into pizza in 2-3 hits

https://imgur.com/a/V6nQiBg

with Hercules actually commenting later that if Hulk didn't hold back he would have broken his skull

No Caption Provided

Fights Sentry to a standstill, does a lot of damage to his face and ultimately KO's him as Banner

https://imgur.com/a/wsOQ3Kh

Fights Juggernaut evenly, even manages to stop his charge with physical strength alone

https://imgur.com/a/co5JQKH

with even the writer of the issue confirming it

No Caption Provided

one-shots Ares with a backhand

https://i.imgur.com/bEWmYu9.jpg

one-shots She-Hulk by slamming her into the ground

https://i.imgur.com/RBT1hlo.jpg

one-shots Thing

No Caption Provided

bends Colossus arms backwards and breaks them

No Caption Provided

So i am pretty sure she isn't gonna challenge him in strength, let alone last more than 1 hit if she gets tagged.

one-shots a TK user with a thunderclap after resisting his TK

No Caption Provided

casually thunderclaps GR like he was nothing

https://imgur.com/a/AwAN6kF

In his fight with Skrull BB they push the Moon out of its orbit

No Caption Provided

in that same fight Skrull BB yelled so hard at him he broke a chunk of Moon into space the side of Rhode Island

No Caption Provided

no sells nova from Torch

No Caption Provided

again, this time Storm joins in with Nova and uses her lightning

https://imgur.com/a/b5ztc0a

takes an attack from Cyclops, dragon fire and Colossus and doesn't even flinch

No Caption Provided

Darwin tries to drain him and adapt to beating him but his body decides the only way to survive against him is to BFR itself

No Caption Provided

Ant-man tries to attack him internally breaks his hand trying to punch him and Hulk doesn't even notice him trying to burn him from the inside

https://imgur.com/a/Mv9KQmK

Sentry puts a hole through his lung, doesn't slow him down

No Caption Provided

gets shredded by adamantium and doesn't even slow down

https://imgur.com/a/oDcSXB3

again

https://imgur.com/a/0aATlxL

tanks Elixirs death touch

https://imgur.com/a/OjpCvMK

which takes away his healing for a short period

Survives and overcomes gamma poison designed to melt his body and grow more powerful the angrier he gets

https://imgur.com/a/yNunYaC

Beats up Trauma who tries to turn into everything Hulks is suppose to be afraid of

but realize in the end Hulk isn't afraid of anything

Xavier can't control him

https://imgur.com/a/sF2jeir

and neither can Emma or Syrin

No Caption Provided

Again Hulk goes through all of this, tanks all of this, heals from all of this, resists all of this and you still think Miss Martian alone can take him out?

The same guy that could survive punches from ZomStrange that were literally blowing holes through his body and even lightning up magic attacks inside those holes

and that still wasn't enough to put him down or stop him from beating ZomStrange in the end

He did more damage to him than Miss Martian could ever hope to and still couldn't take him out, but you still think this is a fair fight, because you cherry picked a few examples and removed the needed context from them? Many of the scans you used dont even depict what you are saying they do. Again what does Miss Martian do to win this fight?

And i just want you to know through this entire event WWH was holding back

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Underfire47

@professorrespect said:

I gotta say, this level of contextless cherry picking is impressive, if strange because the scans don't say what the user states

It's genuinely baffling to watch. It's like a flat Earther trying to use the GLOBE to convince you the Earth is flat.

Edit: yea i think i know the answer now and it's the usual boring crap... i went through half a dozen pages of this guys posts and all he ever does is pick DC over Marvel in every single match up, so yea it's the boring case of DC wanking bias... It's almost 2020 and we still have people who can only ever side with 1 comic publisher in every match up ever... yawn...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Eventually Bruce pounds her!

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lol at the cherrypicking. Green Scar was damaged by Adamantium projectiles and Vibrabium blades. Y'know, one of the very few elements that can reliably hurt high tiers. Someone missed that, oops. And besides, hurting =/= beating.

Miss Martian has zero physical feats to contend with him and I am not sure how effective her TP or TK would be. Unless she plans to stay intangible for the rest of her life, she is a goner. Even Martian Manhunter doesn't have the physicals to contend here.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I'd like to add that the mutants had Elixir, an omega level mutant, as their combat medic. And even he could barely keep up with the injuries they sustained fighting Green Scar. Who was still holding back, as you know.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Underfire47

@brucerogers: Good point, i only mentioned Elixir using his death touch on Hulk but only taking away his healing factor for a short while. I did forget to mention that he has healing abilities and he was constantly healing and waking people out of being KO'd as they were fighting and several of them didn't just get hurt but actually crippled by Hulk, so they needed longer to heal.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate (intangibility) or Hulk one shots

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World War Hulk takes this

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM goes intangible and uses TK to BRF and there's not a thing Hulk can do about it.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what's stopping her from just putting the hulk into orbit?

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Can't she just go intangible and BFR him with TK?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachintendulkar: I mean the thread was already created the person just had more thought on the subject but it was locked

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't she just go intangible and BFR him with TK?

I guess the question would be how many times out of 10 would she do that?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Underfire47

@wolverinebatmanftw: @christianrapper: @emperorb777:

TK is not instant teleportation, i haven't actually ever seen her TK someone into orbit but if she would attempt to do that she would need to lift Hulk and toss him into space which isn't instantaneous and would mean Hulk would have to stand there not resisting for such a thing to happen and given that he has resisted TK before.

again

No Caption Provided

and even TK/energy powerful enough to move a planet out of orbit

No Caption Provided

I don't see how miss Martian is gonna lift him up into space without him resisting it, even thunderclaping to break out of it if he was mid-air already.

Does anyone have a scan of her TKing a powerful brick into orbit? Or any feats with TK? I had trouble finding anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5de6d366ac59b
deactivated-5de6d366ac59b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mind hax

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is extremely resistant to TP in this form.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Underfire47
Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Uttarashada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is she? She better not be Superboy lvl, cause WWHulk one shots him.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably a stalemate.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These threads always crack me up, just read the WWH arc, and all the opponents WWH creamed and went through, and people are honestly thinking "if only Miss Martian was there, that would have done the trick!" lol.

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miss Martian via tp

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Underfire47
Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is she? She better not be Superboy lvl, cause WWHulk one shots him.

She physically contended with Supergirl, who can match Wonder Woman

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps. She's not MMH, come on.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: I remember Supergirl physically restraining her and her needing to phase out since she couldnt break her gtip. Either way thats all way below WWH.

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Nothing in that post proves your point. Doctor strange isn’t a powerful telepath at all. He should have been able to stomp hulk via magic but plot stopped him.

Xavier said that it was hard not impossible or unlikely

And he got into hulks head as well so it disproves itself

Solanis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not a huge DC guy so correct me if im wrong, MMH and MM can using their phasing offensively right?

Is there a scan that exist showing what happens when they materialize themselves inside another person?

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: I remember Supergirl physically restraining her and her needing to phase out since she couldnt break her gtip. Either way thats all way below WWH.

Supergirl is slightly stronger than Miss Martian, but that is still 1/3 earth pulling strength. Being in Supergirls strength range is enough to fight WWHulk

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, no it isn't. 1/3 of earth strength is nothing.

@whathappened said:

Supergirl is slightly stronger than Miss Martian, but that is still 1/3 earth pulling strength. Being in Supergirls strength range is enough to fight WWHulk

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

i agree, supergirl when new to her kryptonian power was able to casually destroy the moon

world breaker hulk has planet destroying feat but it was shared with red she-hulk if i remember correctly

world war hulk is weaker than his world breaker form, when he fully unleashed he was barely able to shake the eastern seaboard. his fight and sentry didn't even destroy new york

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramakushna: When did Kara destroy a moon? I assume you are talking about Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #16? She didnt destroy Neptune's moon -- the dominator weapon did that. Outside scaling, she has zero feats to put her even at moon level, let alone planetary.

WBH, while holding back, almost sunk the eastern seaboard by walking and was about to accidently destroy the American continent. That's far beyond whatever Kara has shown. Her best, non scaling, quantifiable strength feat is shaking a continent by fighting Mon-El.

And collateral damage, seriously? I can show you high tiers who don't even destroy the room they are in. Writers rarely take this into account.

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: when mon-el fought lobo they shook the cosmo, rogol zarr and superman fight has shaken the phantom zone, and phantom zone is infinite in size. supergirl has fought all of them. She has decked superman, the same superman who was bench pressing the mass of the earth for 5 days without a sweat, she's fast enough to keep up with the flash. Look this is getting off topic since the original thread is about Miss Martian but since you are doing your usual lowballing I just have to clear the air. and don't lowball mon-el you don't wanna go there mon-el has planetary feats, pre zero hour mon-el can one shot a dozen world breaker hulk in his sleep.

cyborg who was able to generate a million decibals was generating 1x10^99988 W of sound power, the power output of the entire universe is 1x10^45 W

pre 52 supergirl has tanked a billion decibels

No Caption Provided

to think supergirl is not moon level is absurd, New 52 Supergirl's own statement, Fists with the mass of moons. Legs that burn with the power of Suns

but then DC characters are not allowed to power scale right? only marvel characters are allowed to do that. any feats that doesn't fit the narrative needs to be thrown out. Look I know how you guys operate so let's save us the trouble of back and force. collateral damage means nothing I agree. Molecule Man and Beyonder fight didn't even destroy the apartment they are in.

But collateral damage is all that matters when you guys are discussing dc characters. like superman's multiversal world forger punch was lowballed to continent level cause collateral damage even though Snyder himself said it's multiversal.

https://tinyurl.com/wrn44n5

you marvel fans can lowball dc all you want, we get it dude. it's the same crap years after years, I don't frequent this site at all and I try to avoid talking to people like you. Since there's not a ignore function, sometimes I got to read posts like yours, it sucks, but it is what it is. I have no investment in this battle, I just originally thought it's a good match, if it matters to you and underfire so much. I'll say Hulk wins just to make you happy. After all some people has to champion something and get in everybody's face to tickle their fancy

I'm getting off topic and I don't wanna debate in my own thread so....Have a nice day

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ramakushna
@underfire47 said:
@professorrespect said:

It's genuinely baffling to watch. It's like a flat Earther trying to use the GLOBE to convince you the Earth is flat.

Edit: yea i think i know the answer now and it's the usual boring crap... i went through half a dozen pages of this guys posts and all he ever does is pick DC over Marvel in every single match up, so yea it's the boring case of DC wanking bias... It's almost 2020 and we still have people who can only ever side with 1 comic publisher in every match up ever... yawn...

the irony is astonishing, someone with no self awareness calling others bias. you guys are the biggest group of biased marvel fanboys trolls I've ever met

you ( along with your captainmarvel11 and many other alts), green_scarr, professorrespects, DestinyMan, daywalker, brucerogers, cosmic-reign and many others ONLY pick marvel in fights, that's literally how you guys operate

it's literally like a algorithm, and don't try to trick me to say you have picked dc, 95 percent of dc marvel fights you guys pick marvel

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: how is he going to resist it? He can’t fly. He will be helpless.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superiorsgbeast: I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't trolling, because i have no idea how you can even misinterpret those scans that badly, but lets begin.

Xavier said that it was hard not impossible or unlikely

Who even said it's IMPOSSIBLE to TP Hulk? Obviously there are telepaths out there that can TP Hulk, someone like Miss Martian isn't one and in this case neither was Xavier ACCORDING TO HIMSELF

No Caption Provided

Here we literally have Xavier saying the rage in Hulks mind is like an elemental force and he says "I CAN'T OVERCOME IT".

Shortly after Siryn(another character that can mind control) tells Emma she will try to hypnotize WWH with her voice, but Emma tells her not to even bother because if HER and XAVIER couldn't TP him, Sirying definitely wont.

No Caption Provided

Further proof that Xavier actually tried to TP Hulk and didn't succeed, i mean i don't even get the point you are trying to make here, Xavier tried to TP Hulk but decided not to and let his students get smashed instead? That makes sense.

And he got into hulks head as well so it disproves itself

Getting inside someones head and controlling them are two different things entirely, which is why Xavier just trying to get inside Hulks head cause a feedback that literally enveloped everyone else around them and dropped them on their asses

No Caption Provided

Which isn't even the first time that trying to control Hulks mind has resulted in a mental feedback that has dropped everyone else in close vicinity. As is what happened when Mentallo tried to mind control Professor Hulk

Hulks high resistance to TP isn't anything new as even Xenmu who has mind controlled Strange and billions of beings at the same time has said Green Scar is immune to his mind control, so he controlled Red Hulk instead

Even Psyklop was unable to mind control an enraged Hulk

No Caption Provided

Even professor Phobos mind control had no effect on Hulk

No Caption Provided

Even Comet man trying to TP him and calm him down was fruitless and all it did was cause Comet man massive pain

No Caption Provided

M.O.D.OK. mental attacks had no affect on him either

Even Stranger a cosmic entity who easily controlled Banner, failed to control Hulk

Another cosmic entity the In-betweener wastes mosts of his energy just trying to restrain the Hulk in place and is unable to control his mind

and literally in the same comic he effortlessly mind controlled Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Ghost Rider and Deadpool.

No Caption Provided

even Mentacle who has called Xavier himself AVERAGE by his standards and has erased Xaviers mental inhibitors he put on Sunspot

No Caption Provided

could only scream in pain trying to control Hulks mind

No Caption Provided

I think that's enough for now, tell me if you need more TP resistance feats, since there are quite a few more actually.

Nothing in that post proves your point. Doctor strange isn’t a powerful telepath at all. He should have been able to stomp hulk via magic but plot stopped him.

Again i am assuming you didn't read the scans properly. That's were you are wrong as well, Doctor Strange is quite an adept telepath as was shown with him knocking out Emma Frost with TP

No Caption Provided

and has defeated Umar in a mental battle

No Caption Provided

Even while old and weakened Strange was still able to cause a mental spasm in Conductor

No Caption Provided

who is a Celestial/Galactus level entity that uses entire planets to feed his machine as fuel

No Caption Provided

Anyway tell me if you need help with anything else.

@underfire47 said:

1/3 of Earth strength is nothing to WWH... He has literally dropped in 2-3 hits a character that has 2 feats of 1/2 planetary strength

and even has a feat of holding up the heavens

No Caption Provided

and even though he was dropped in 2-3 punches against WWH, he commented on how Hulk was still holding back against him, because if he didn't he would have broken his skull

No Caption Provided

So no i don' think someone with 1/3 of planetary strength is gonna challenge Hulk, post-core breach Hulk has like half a dozen planetary+ strength feats. He is on a whole other tier.