never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Miss Martian from Young Justice. This is Tetsuo from Akira. Tetsuo has control over his powers. Battles take place in the city.

Round 1- Morals On

Round 2- Morals Off

Dark-Kenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tetsuo rapes (literally if he wants). You gave Tetsuo full control over his powers. A Tetsuo in full control is a universe buster.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its animated and not manga MM should win other than flying into space and destroy a satellite Tetsuo didn't do anything impressive although manga Tetsuo would stomp.

Dark-Kenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its animated and not manga MM should win other than flying into space and destroy a satellite Tetsuo didn't do anything impressive although manga Tetsuo would stomp.

He still created a big bang (unintentionally) at the end of the animated film and the OP is giving him control over his abilities so . . .

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to Tetsuo. Round 2 however, goes to Miss Martian. Morals off, she was turning people into vegetables and though his TK may be stronger, she still has phasing/intangibility, shape-shifting, TK of her own, and a significant TP advantage. I don't remember Tetsuo doing much telepathy (if any) and her telepathy was even stronger than Martian Manhunter's (through his own admission) and was enough to overcome Psimon when she was still young. @dark-kenshin The rape comment was completely unnecessary.

Dark-Kenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to Tetsuo. Round 2 however, goes to Miss Martian. Morals off, she was turning people into vegetables and though his TK may be stronger, she still has phasing/intangibility, shape-shifting, TK of her own, and a significant TP advantage. I don't remember Tetsuo doing much telepathy (if any) and her telepathy was even stronger than Martian Manhunter's (through his own admission) and was enough to overcome Psimon when she was still young. @dark-kenshin The rape comment was completely unnecessary.

You have my apologies for offending you.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-kenshin: It's cool. It's not so much that I'm offended, but someone else might be and the mods are usually fairly strict about comments like that. I've seen knowledgeable people get banned (at least temporarily) for less.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By never give up

BUMP. When I meant he has control I meant this wouldn't happen during the battle. Additionally, this is the movie version.

Loading Video...
Avatar image for deactivated-653f41ba98cd9
deactivated-653f41ba98cd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tetsuo one shots and Blitz miss Martian