• 114 results
#1 Edited by BubbleBass (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off

winner by ko,death or incap

Canon feats only

#3 Posted by BubbleBass (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Edited by Rakshas (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsunade with Strength of a Hundred Sealand Katsuyu (acid shoot + healing) is a real threat. Tsunade can litteraly oneshot her with a punch...Mira nukes isn't so strong. Why? 'Cause she wasn't able to seriously injure those 2 girls (Eileen assistants)...rather, they were almost unharmed...and they were weak.

Also Mira takes some attacks by those 2 lil girls. A single attack from Tsunade is lethal. Tsunade is also faster than her.

Tsunade mid to high diff.

#5 Edited by kasya_carey (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane is city with her blast. Tsuande is city level with strength. So it could be a who gets the first hit

#6 Posted by nobunaga101 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane is city with her blast. Tsuande is city level with strength. So it could be a who gets the first hit

Agreed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#7 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsunade, roughly about the same in output but Tsunades healing should help her take it.

#8 Edited by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

The big T

Edit: No pun.

#9 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsunade proceeds to beat the shit out of her while she helplessly tries to injure her while Tsunade just keeps regenerating

#10 Posted by touma (1756 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane is only caracter I like in fairytale except gazeel . but think tsunade wins 6.5 /10

#11 Posted by omnipotenten17 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane solos the verse

#12 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

andplease don't forget tsunade has regeneration,, and mirajane has speed,, i even can say mirajane is a bit faster than tsunade..

so.. i'm sure mirajane will hit tsunade many time,, and tsunade regen after that, while tsunade will have hard time to hit her

mirajane has more change to win due to her speed but i think that can't help her too much against a hot woman who can still alive after get stab by susanoo sword in her vital area 4 time's,, when tsunade change is only when mirajane already tired to attack her

so.. i give it to tsunade 6/10 due to her regen,,

#13 Posted by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

50/50.

#14 Edited by GXrevs06 (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

Mira takes a majority. Tsuanade is brute and her speed is unimpressive. Mira is just as strong physically except she is faster, can fly and has better DC and energy projection. The latter can potentially speed blitz or just spam nukes from distance.

Mira could also use Syla and command Tsunade to kill herself or turn her into a slave.

#15 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane solos the verse

LOL.. gamakichi as tadpole is outerverse level..

he can solo DBS, DBZ, DB GT

LOL he can even can stomp Zen-oh like you stomp a baby LOL

No Caption Provided

back to the topic..

nope.. LOL

i even hard to believe mirajane defeat neji,, due to his reaction and speed

#16 Posted by BubbleBass (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

bumping for more opinions

#17 Posted by ComicVine2 (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, all I can say is with Sayla form, Mira should take this, if her Strongest form can somehow make her first hit count she may take this with a KO. But with any other, it is hard for Mira because of Tsunade's Regneration

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#18 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

First off Mirajane wins. A single serious attack from her can oneshot as well, and she can fly. Tsunade hasn't shown any durabilty feats from city level energy attacks.

@rakshas said:

Tsunade with Strength of a Hundred Sealand Katsuyu (acid shoot + healing) is a real threat. Tsunade can litteraly oneshot her with a punch...Mira nukes isn't so strong. Why? 'Cause she wasn't able to seriously injure those 2 girls (Eileen assistants)...rather, they were almost unharmed...and they were weak.

Also Mira takes some attacks by those 2 lil girls. A single attack from Tsunade is lethal. Tsunade is also faster than her.

Tsunade mid to high diff.

No Caption Provided

Ummm. I swear your whole scenario was just made up LOL. not only did she beat those two girls, but they weren't even weak. Eileen's enchanment magic made fodder soldiers S class mage levels at least. She enchanted the swords and made them her right hands. they were strong.

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
#19 Posted by The_Stern_ritter (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane wins. She spams her techs from the sky, without Tsunade having anyway to reach her.

#20 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump powers activate!

And just in case

@thevivas: I summon the expert what are you're thoughts on this?

#21 Posted by Rakshas (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1: What? Strong? Those 2!? Tell me how much they were strong, please. More stronger than Bers. Neinhart (defeated by a single, normal, Natsu fist)? You mean that those 2 are stronger than a Spriggan?

And what about the Bers. Soldiers? As you said there are human-soldiers, and those 2 girls are mere swords.

But the real question is: "you think that those 2 lil not-Spriggan girls are stronger and more resistant than Tsunade?" The same Tsunade that was pierced apart by 3 Susanoo swords and she still was able to fight normally Lol...

Yes, of course Mira defeat 'em but after a pretty hard fight. And her nuke didn't damage them at all.

Another thing...Mira nukes are city buster?! For real?

#22 Edited by Rakshas (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stern_ritter said:Mirajane wins. She spams her techs from the sky, without Tsunade having anyway to reach her.

Tsunade isn't able to make fast and high jumps? During Madara's fight she reached him with jumps. And Tsunade is faster than Mira, i think.

And also she was able to reach Gamabunta sword during "Sannin fight". 100 meters of jump

#23 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane would stomp tsunade along with Sakura and hinata at the same time

Base Satan soul

Satan soul sitri

Satan soul halphas

Satan soul seila with macro is just frikking too much

She's could just stay far away in the sky and spam blast after blast until they go down

With seila form, she can even control them and order them to kill themselves

All 3 don't stand a chance. Much less tsunade alone

#24 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and I forgot Satan soul Alegria which is even more overpowered than the other forms... Vaporized a sea by just powering up

Mirajane godstomps

Avatar image for great_black_star
#25 Posted by great_black_star (3328 posts) - - Show Bio

I can go either way imo. If Mira decide to go CQC which she usaully does then Tsunade might have a chance. But I can see Mira winning more than not.

Mira 7/10

#27 Posted by foxerdes (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@rakshas: And why do you assume that they were weak? They were Irene enchantment and she could affect entire Fiora with her magic.

#28 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane fodderizes Naruto ladies besides kaguya

#29 Edited by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Mira can beat Sakura, Tsunade and Hinata all togheter? Lol...just LOL.

Mira vs Seyla...Mira vs 2 Eileen's swords...Mira had oneshot or speedblitzed Seyla? Nope. Mira had oneshot or speedblitzed those two sword-girls? Nope.

Please, back to earth folks. Mira could win after an hard fight but she can't stomp Tsunade. Lmao.

When Mira's fly kilometers high? Lol

#30 Posted by GXrevs06 (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

Mira can rapes Sakura, Tsunade and Hinata all togheter? Lol...just LOL.

Mira vs Seyla...Mira vs 2 Eileen's swords...Mira had oneshot or speedblitzed Seyla? Nope. Mira had oneshot or speedblitzed those two sword-girls? Nope.

Please, back to earth folks. Mira could win after an hard fight but she can't stomp Tsunade. Lmao.

When Mira's fly kilometers high? Lol

Syla's Macro makes Tsunade Mira's bitch. She doesn't need to fly kilometers high to stay out of Tsuande's reach.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#31 Posted by great_black_star (3328 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: Then why can't she macro the springans and their army. Lol she even struggle with it against foot soldiers way before elieen is introduced. Its not working on Tsunade level character.

Other than that still think Mira will tak majority but she has a habit of going CQC. She spamming attacking while staying in air is just out of character.

#32 Posted by goku_black (662 posts) - - Show Bio

Mira stomps.

#33 Edited by GXrevs06 (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star said:

@gxrevs06: Its not working on Tsunade level character.

Prove it.

Tsunade has no means of counteracting it or any mind control resistance feats of any kind

#34 Posted by TheVivas (19123 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: It failed to affect all the soldiers she tried to use it on. Why would it affect Tsunade if it could barely affect fodder?

#35 Edited by GXrevs06 (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@gxrevs06: It failed to affect all the soldiers she tried to use it on. Why would it affect Tsunade if it could barely affect fodder?

Prove that it won't affect her. It not working on those soldiers is a feat for them. What they can do has nothing to with what Tsuande can do. Has Tsunade shown resistance to mind or body control? If not, then she becomes a slave.

Either way, Mira wins. Macro or no

#36 Posted by TheVivas (19123 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: No, it not working on the soldiers proves it's inconsistent, like a lot of other abilities in FT. It didn't work on Mira because of her Take Over magic, yet Elfman uses the same magic and was still affected.

The random foot soldiers didn't show any resistance to mind/body control yet they resisted it, and when asked how they did, all Mira said was "I guess I'm still getting used to this power" or something along those lines.

#37 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

And Mira also ordered some soilders to sleep and they obeyed

You have to understand that this is a Manga. If Mira goes about controlling everyone then she would be overpowered and unbeatable

They had to put up an excuse so she won't spam the attack on everyone

#38 Posted by jashro44 (51888 posts) - - Show Bio

@dust_hawk: Don't use rape in that context. Its against forum rules.

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
#39 Edited by The_Stern_ritter (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@rakshas:

Tsunade isn't able to make fast and high jumps? During Madara's fight she reached him with jumps.

It's different when you jump 100 feat in the air, to attack a target that's 100% than you. Tsunade constantly jumping to reach Mira wouldn't help as Mira could simply just fly higher than Tsunade's jump max.

And Tsunade is faster than Mira, i think.

speed feats? You can't just make claims like that, without feats.

And also she was able to reach Gamabunta sword during "Sannin fight". 100 meters of jump

Not sure how that equates to jumping 100 meters up, to fight an opponent who's about the same size as you. Lol, what's stopping Mira from just flying higher than Tsunade's reach, I mean it would take time before she actually reaches Mira.

#40 Posted by kroczilla (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane takes this as long as she fights smart (i.e.stick to the air and spams attacks)

#41 Posted by Helloman (27042 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirajane wins.

#42 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by TheVivas (19123 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Just because the ability is "op" doesn't mean the author can create instances where it doesn't work just for plot and "cause it's a manga". That makes it even more of an unquantifiable power.

#44 Posted by GXrevs06 (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@gxrevs06: No, it not working on the soldiers proves it's inconsistent, like a lot of other abilities in FT.

You are talking like that's exclusive to FT. It's not like naruto doesn't have it's inconsistencies. Heck, all stories have their inconsistencies

The random foot soldiers didn't show any resistance to mind/body control

Them resisting it is a feat for them

#45 Posted by GXrevs06 (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@lordflawlez: Just because the ability is "op" doesn't mean the author can create instances where it doesn't work just for plot and "cause it's a manga".

It's called plot. Happens to the Flash all the time. With his speed, Flash shouldn't be tagged by anyone yet he we see him get tagged by things he shouldn't b.

#46 Posted by BilboBaggins (786 posts) - - Show Bio

We have to take in consideration some things about Tsunade and Mira.

Tsunade:

1- With her Byakugo Seal Tsunade has an incredibile high level of regeneration. She was stabbed by many Susanoo swords, stabbed 3 times by Orochimaru's Kusanagi sword, takes directly a Susanoo punch...but she was able to fight normally as if nothing had happened. Also it's stated that with her Byakugo she can't die during a fight...and it seems to be true, so far.
Even without the Creation Rebirth, Tsunade's ability to endure injury is quite impressive, as she can survive several mortal stabs to the chest and remain able to perform jutsu after being bisected. (vs Orochimaru).

No Caption Provided

2- Her raw power and speed. Her own raw power was able to destroy with one shot the Madara's Susanoo bones-shield/ribcage (stated to have stronger attacks than the Raikage who previously needed Onoki's weight increase jutsu to perform the same feat).
She was able to make incredibly high and very fast jumps with Gamabunta's sword (at least 600 feets high) in her hands.
She was able to push away several Madara's Ryuuen Houka in an instant and very easily, with her bare hands. Also her speed reaction was faster than Madara's attack and Mizukage's jutsu.
She nearly blitzed Orochimaru and Kabuto (a Sannin and his comrad, stated to be stronger as Kakashi Pre TS). Orochimaru also said that even 1, single, Tsunade's attack could be lethal.
So Tsunade is extremely deadly in short-mid range. And her speed is stated to be Massively Hypersonic.

3- Katsuyu.
Katsuyu can split giant acid-jets for long range, and his body is a living Regeneration-Fortress.

No Caption Provided

Now Mira...

1- Mira is strong, no doubt. But, from what i saw, most of the times she has fought ( in her Satan Soul forms) on the ground (vs Seyla, vs GMG dragon, vs Freed at the beginnig of their fight, vs Juliet and Hynhe). Only when Freed evocated his wings she used her wings too. This means that before using her wings fistly she must understand how strong Tsunade is, and remember that a single fist/kick by Tsunade is lethal.

2- The Mira's nuke story. I saw Mira shot only 1 nuke for fight. 1 against Freed and 1 against Juliet and Hynhe. She never shoot more than 1, maybe her nuke attach has some energy limitation...? However her nuke isn't lethal. Just look at Juliet and sis...they had takes directly Mira's nuke and they was still pretty unharmed, from what i saw. Freed was still alive too, but that was a Pre TS Freed. And even if Mira shot her nuke, i don't think that Tsunade standing and take it directly lol. She's not a statue or a scarecrow.

3- Mira lacks of dodging ability (raw and other). We seen that during every Mira's figh (Freed, Seyla, Juliet, Jacob etc.), she takes several punches, kicks, flying-books etc. from Freed, Juliet, Seyla...

4- Macro. It's stated that Macro has limitations. It failed to affect all the soldiers she tried to use it on. So i don't think that Macro could affect a strong enemy like Tsunade.

5- Halphas. I don't take it into consideration 'cause it's a FILLER Satan Soul. If i have to take FILLER factors into consideration then i take into consideration even Tsunade's FILLER feats. And if you want tomorrow i'll list every Tsunade's FILLER feats.

So i give this to Tsunade 7/10

#47 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsunade:

1- With her Byakugo Seal Tsunade has an incredibile high level of regeneration. She was stabbed by many Susanoo swords, stabbed 3 times by Orochimaru's Kusanagi sword, takes directly a Susanoo punch...but she was able to fight normally as if nothing had happened. Also it's stated that with her Byakugo she can't die during a fight...and it seems to be true, so far.

Even without the Creation Rebirth, Tsunade's ability to endure injury is quite impressive, as she can survive several mortal stabs to the chest and remain able to perform jutsu after being bisected. (vs Orochimaru).

No Caption Provided

2- Her raw power and speed. Her own raw power was able to destroy with one shot the Madara's Susanoo bones-shield/ribcage (stated to have stronger attacks than the Raikage who previously needed Onoki's weight increase jutsu to perform the same feat).

She was able to make incredibly high and very fast jumps with Gamabunta's sword (at least 600 feets high) in her hands.

She was able to push away several Madara's Ryuuen Houka in an instant and very easily, with her bare hands. Also her speed reaction was faster than Madara's attack and Mizukage's jutsu.

She nearly blitzed Orochimaru and Kabuto (a Sannin and his comrad, stated to be stronger as Kakashi Pre TS). Orochimaru also said that even 1, single, Tsunade's attack could be lethal.

So Tsunade is extremely deadly in short-mid range. And her speed is stated to be Katsuyu can split giant acid-jets for long range, and his body is a living Regeneration-Fortress.

Massively Hypersonic.

3- Katsuyu.

No Caption Provided

Now Mira...

1- Mira is strong, no doubt. But, from what i saw, most of the times she has fought ( in her Satan Soul forms) on the ground (vs Seyla, vs GMG dragon, vs Freed at the beginnig of their fight, vs Juliet and Hynhe). Only when Freed evocated his wings she used her wings too. This means that before using her wings fistly she must understand how strong Tsunade is, and remember that a single fist/kick by Tsunade is lethal.

2- The Mira's nuke story. I saw Mira shot only 1 nuke for fight. 1 against Freed and 1 against Juliet and Hynhe. She never shoot more than 1, maybe her nuke attach has some energy limitation...? However her nuke isn't lethal. Just look at Juliet and sis...they had takes directly Mira's nuke and they was still pretty unharmed, from what i saw. Freed was still alive too, but that was a Pre TS Freed. And even if Mira shot her nuke, i don't think that Tsunade standing and take it directly lol. She's not a statue or a scarecrow.

3- Mira lacks of dodging ability (raw and other). We seen that during every Mira's figh (Freed, Seyla, Juliet, Jacob etc.), she takes several punches, kicks, flying-books etc. from Freed, Juliet, Seyla...

4- Macro. It's stated that Macro has limitations. It failed to affect all the soldiers she tried to use it on. So i don't think that Macro could affect a strong enemy like Tsunade.

5- Halphas. I don't take it into consideration 'cause it's a FILLER Satan Soul. If i have to take FILLER factors into consideration then i take into consideration even Tsunade's FILLER feats. And if you want tomorrow i'll list every Tsunade's FILLER feats.

this

plus i want to add..

mirajane need her stronger attack to defeat tsunade but after she do that her magic would exhausted

No Caption Provided

but tsunade would still alive because after byakugou active,, she can't be kill

and after that tsunade stomp mirajane

#48 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@thevivas said:

@gxrevs06: No, it not working on the soldiers proves it's inconsistent, like a lot of other abilities in FT.

You are talking like that's exclusive to FT. It's not like naruto doesn't have it's inconsistencies. Heck, all stories have their inconsistencies

The random foot soldiers didn't show any resistance to mind/body control

Them resisting it is a feat for them

so you just say, a no name fodder army (or maybe normal human) can resist that mine control,, but tsunade, stronger than that fodder and even fought against madara that can control kyuubi can't resist that??? and that's because she don't have feat to resist that???

wow,, so i'm sure mirajane can solo zeref + august + acnologia + eileen because i'm sure they don't have that feat too (LOL)

mirajane macro only work to fodder,, and not only that maybe only work to about 30 fodder (the fact she can't make all fodder go to sleep)...

this is just same like luffy haosoku no haki (work to 50.000 fodder) but can that haki work to someone as strong as him?? no...

#49 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

And Mira also ordered some soilders to sleep and they obeyed

work to a fodder?? yes,, but that can't work to tsunade

LOL even mira can't use that macro to a fodder after get enhanced

You have to understand that this is a Manga. If Mira goes about controlling everyone then she would be overpowered and unbeatable

LOL,, no mira can't control every one not because manga plot,, but because she can't do that..

by your logic no one can kill tsunade because she has byakugou,, LOL she even get stab 4 time by madara susanoo sword in her stomatch and chest,, but look.. she even fight back madara and punch his susanoo like nothing happen

They had to put up an excuse so she won't spam the attack on everyone

she can't spam to every one because she can't, same with naruto.. if not like that

by your logic naruto can make 5000 bunshin and each bunshin can spam 6 bijuu rasenshuriken so 5000 x 6 = 30.000 bijuu rasen shuriken, when 1 rasenshuriken explotion bigger than 2 juudara biggest meteor.. are you see how ridiculous is that???

so.. mira can't use macro to someone stronger than her..

if you not agree with me then why she don't use that to august or eileen or any spriggan??

#50 Posted by BilboBaggins (786 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung said:
@bilbobaggins said:

Tsunade:

No Caption Provided

So Tsunade is extremely deadly in short-mid range. And her speed is stated to be Katsuyu can split giant acid-jets for long range, and his body is a living Regeneration-Fortress.

Massively Hypersonic.

3- Katsuyu.

No Caption Provided

Now Mira...

this

plus i want to add..

mirajane need her stronger attack to defeat tsunade but after she do that her magic would exhausted

No Caption Provided

but tsunade would still alive because after byakugou active,, she can't be kill

and after that tsunade stomp mirajane

I want to add also Mirajane Satan Soul vs Tartarors soldiers. She fought on the ground even in that moment.

For Tsunade...

- Ranshinshou (Body Pathway Derangement): Tsunade hits a special point on the opponent's body and releases her chakra inside, disrupting and rearranging the nerve signals in the brain. The technique confuses the movements of the limbs, effectively paralyzing them. For example, if someone is trying to move his right arm, a different body part would perform the same movement. So in a remote possibility that Tsunade isn't able to kill or KO Mira, she can use her Ranshinshou.

- Also if Mira fly away from her, Tsunade could simply takes some giant pieces of GM arena or from the ground and then pull against Mira. It's an easy feat for Tsunade. Or, as i already said, she can simply dodge Mira's nuke or block it with her bare hands.