Mirajane Strauss Vs Erza Scarlet (Read OP)

• 144 results
EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals Off
  • No BFR
  • Mira is in a composite satan soul
  • Erza is in a composite armor
  • Fight takes place in an empty city
  • No mind control
Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza mid-diff

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Morningstar999

Erza, cuz she is Erza.

HumbleGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Erza.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza takes it with better feats and such

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah Almighty Macro has been restricted, Erza then... Cuz she is Erza

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza. Nakagami GG

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza at this point stomps via 100 Yr Quest Feats

Erza is still >>>>Gray who beat Mira

And Erza fought Laxus to a draw who is >>>>>Mira and Gray

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:

Fodder Gray never beat Mira. Mira wiped floor with him. Post scans for me or stop talking nonsense.

Laxus is also weaker than Mira, so it doesn't make sense. He has not feats to put him above BSS level and we see it again and again. Laxus is not stronger than Skullion. Mira can beat this level opponents in her weakest soul being injured and thincking that this is dream.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza. Nakagami GG

Nakagami can't affect Mira.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirajane 10/10. Mirajane is the strongest girl in FT. Stated by author not me. Erza never called the strongest wizard unlike Mira.

She needn't Macro, because Erza is not that opponent who really can force Mira to use hax or superior forms. Base Satan Soul enogh for Erza even in all types of her armor. By feats Mira is by far superior honestly. Erza several times confirmed Mirajane's superiority. Erza always got wrecked by people who weaker than Mira.

BSS Mira evaporazes Erza by simple nuke or simple by aura demonstration.

Different between their levels on example another characters is like this:

Loading Video...

If we exclude Dragons, Mirajane/DiMaria level (God level girl) is unbeatable for any FT women, including Erza.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mira wins by wank. Erza wins by actual feats and reality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mira needn't Macro to beat Erza. Erza lost to weakest Spriggan. Prove that Erza stronger than BSS, if she can't even beat BSS level opponents.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:

By reality she instantly evaporites by Mirajane's nuke.

Erza never beat opponents, which Mira can beat even in BSS. In every arc Mira beat opponents which stronger were stronger, than Erza's opponents. Freed, Azuma, Seilah, Jacob, Skullion.

Name at least one opponent, which Erza beat who was stronger than Mira and wasn't nerfed.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:

By reality she instantly evaporizes by Mirajane's nuke.

Erza never beat opponents, which Mira can beat even in BSS. In every arc Mira beat opponents which stronger were stronger, than Erza's opponents. Freed, Azuma, Seilah, Jacob, Skullion.

Sadly, Erza has better feats, so I don't give a sh**. Ot: Still Erza.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:

Fodder Gray never beat Mira. Mira wiped floor with him. Post scans for me or stop talking nonsense.

U were saying?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99 said:
@animefreak1 said:

U were saying?

He reads too many fanfiction sadly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:
@emperor99 said:
@morningstar999 said:

By reality she instantly evaporizes by Mirajane's nuke.

Prove that Erza can survive after Soul extinctor. Or you already risk to be destroyed by me as usual.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gray beating Mira is irrelevant considering the context. He was not thrilled about fighting her until she was worn out. With Macro restricted, I'd vote for Erza.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:
@emperor99 said:
@animefreak1 said:

U were saying?

I see only sleeping tired Mira in Cana's card and Gray, which looks like he got mopped. Show me scans where they fight and Gray beat her or stop talking nonsense. Also prove me that only Gray fought her and Cana and Lucy didn't help him.

Because if he didn't it with this Base Mira, which looks like she fought Jacob and most likely even hadn't magic to transform into BSS again, despite poor girl was beaten up by siblings, beat two opponents, one of which oneshot fodder Gray, and think that it was a dream, this just proves that he is a real fodder even to shadow of Mirajane, and if Mira was slightly serious all Team Natsu would be dead if they faced her.

Laxus already admitted Mirajane's superiority and the fact that she is dangerous and formidable fighter, and Natsu called Mira the strongest as well as Laxus despite she uses only her Base Satan Soul:

So, by simple powerscaling Allegria>>>Seilah limit released >> Sitri >> Halphas >>BSS>>Base Mira=Base Erza > Gray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

Gray beating Mira is irrelevant considering the context. He was not thrilled about fighting her until she was worn out. With Macro restricted, I'd vote for Erza.

It calls magical exhausting in this verse but yes, definitely not beating (or we can accept that ToH Natsu beat Erza too).

Why? Banned only Macro, not all her forms. In rules stated that this composite Mira not that Mira, which beat Skull in her dream and which used only Base Satan Soul. Composite Mira means all forms. Erza never shown feats to put her above BSS level.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: it worked on ajeel and cuts magic. Yes it does

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: it worked on ajeel and cuts magic. Yes it does

And Minerva. And did you forgot what kind of magic they use?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: I already wrote my post in another thread:

Nakagami useless in this fight. This was a reason why Erza didn't use it in Tartaros and in every fight with demons. It's like to say that Erza could surpass Zeref's death wave. Nakagami distorts space and allows to surpass magic, which distorts space. Since when did Mira-chan become a spatial magic wizard? She is a user af Dark magic|Black arts|curses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:

There are two mistakes. Erza never fought Gray. She nearly lost to Ajeel. Gray freezed him. Gray is close to her level.

By powerscaling and her feats BSS Mira has feats similair to Laxus. GMG Mira effortlessly one-shotted Kamika, while Kamika one-shotted Natsu. Laxus had never feats to say, that he could one-shot an opponent, who could one-shot Natsu:

In 100yq ratio, obviously doesn't change and BSS Mira beat a Skullion, who was able to one-shot Gray, and ws fighting Madmole at the same time, while Laxus still hasn't feats to say that he can one-shot somebody in Gray's league:

No Caption Provided

Even if we scalls her off of Laxus and Erza, she has superior to BSS forms, and her superior soul able to one-shot inferior soul:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

False. Call me at least one her better feat, or your statement is invalid.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ErzA would high diff her, i see erza winning a few over mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edd57 said:

ErzA would high diff her, i see erza winning a few over mira

May I ask you how she wins w|o anti-demonic armor and w|o weapon, which can seriously hurt a girl, who tanked 1000 Jupiters?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Honestly, restricting only Macro doesn't help Erza here, bcs Mira has all her forms and abilities.

The result would be the same as on my video here, lol.

If you want I can describe detailed comparison between them.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: Laxus never admitted Mirajane was Superior to her, why do you keep saying that shit?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa said:

@emperor99: Laxus never admitted Mirajane was Superior to her, why do you keep saying that shit?

Laxus called Mira a formidable and dangerous opponent for him even in BoS. He fought Erza twice and never said the same for her.

The shit is to say that Mira needs Macro to beat Erza while Erza already admitted her superiority (ep.113).

You contradict yourself. You said in another thread Laxus and Mirajane superior to Natsu and Erza w|o PoF. So?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: Erza w|o PoF was beaten by Azuma again in Alvarez with attack the same he used against weakend Mira twice in Tenru but w|o result. Ikaruga was a fodder and Kyoka came only in the end and hadn't Etherious form.

How for example Erza would beat Seilah, whose small fraction of mana able to vape the guild and Magnolia? If she took that blasts like Mira she would instantly vaporized.

How Erza would beat J|H if she had a huge trouble with far weaker Berserkers?

Erza is not so strong as you think if she only stalemated Laxus for a while.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa:Can you answer these my questions please?

@emperor99 said:

@grandtoaa:

How for example Erza would beat Seilah, whose small fraction of mana able to vape the guild and Magnolia?

How Erza would beat J|H if she had a huge trouble with far weaker Berserkers?

Just bcs you simply said this:

@grandtoaa said:

Macro is not almighty, If you remember I already posted list especially for my opponents, where named individuals in the verse which can resist it: 1) Zeref; 2) Dragons; 3) Inanimate objects w|o soul (which Wall, bots, J&H were); Any others can't do anything to protect themselves from it.

Erza's title doesn't guarantee her win if she fights the opponent who is stronger than herself. Especially, if Mira always cleans the shit after Erza. Who third times save Erza in Tartaros? Who saved Erza from Macro? Who saved her from sensation curse? Who damaged Azuma, (he was damaged, Zancrow stated it when Azuma said him that he survived after fight with She-Devil) while being weakend at least 20 times (I especially post diagrams of MP level to you in our past discussion), letting PoF Erza casually beat him.

We already have a fight between a girl with sword skill and the same magic with Take Over girl, and already know the ratio between these levels of magic and the result of this "fight":

Loading Video...

Before you will write me that Mira hasn't Age Seal I say that this is non factor here, because this fight only shows that inferior type of magic (Reqeep, swordsmanship) shouldn't be comparable to superior type of magic (TakeOver wizards just have a far greater hax abilities from their souls (and Macro is not only one of Mirajane's haxes as we both perfectly know, aren't we)). This is simple basic logic and my point in this discussion. The fact that Mirajane and DiMaria are unwinnable level among other FT human female wizards.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: @emperor99: I meant to say Laxus never admitted Mirajane was inferior to himself, not Erza. Apart from her appearance and one shotting a fodder like Jenny, What exactly did Mirajane do in that fight that would make Laxus say such, or that would make someone like Jellal be afraid of her like you've claimed before? Laxus, Erza, Natsu and even Cana were more impressive during the GMG.

I am not that invested in Erza to go back and forth on her, I only show up whenever you downplay Laxus, but you blatantly wank Mirajane to high heavens. You said she Beat Skullion and fought Madmole at the same time when

(A) She didn't, it was a stalemate.

(B) It was a two on two fight with Elfman by her side.

(C) You also never mention the fact that Gray beat her without any injury, just exhaustion.

You somehow believe Mirajane beat Azuma and Erza lost to him, which is the very opposite. Azuma didn't go all out against Mirajane like he did against Erza. She was knocked out for the rest of the arc by one of his explosion while Erza took the entire magic power explosion of the island.

That fact is, Everyone Mirajane fought, Erza will beat. She has always fought a stronger opponent in every arc. Fighting several Spriggans, Destroying a meteor and slicing a dragon, Blocking END and Gray's enraged attacks, are all far above everything Mirajane did. I find it amusing you think J and H will even be a challenge with their wack magic.

Regardless of everything, Erza is likely gonna more power ups and feats after this arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: @grandtoaa: Please, read this post more attentively and try to understand my point.

I meant to say Laxus never admitted Mirajane was inferior to himself, not Erza. Apart from her appearance and one shotting a fodder like Jenny, What exactly did Mirajane do in that fight that would make Laxus say such, or that would make someone like Jellal be afraid of her like you've claimed before?

Inferior? Yes she was never inferior to Laxus. You should check what you wrote before posting.

If you read my previous posts in our discussion you alredy should understand that fight with fodder Jenny is absolutely non factor here.

Laxus said it because Mira already fought him in the past (directly canonical statement), and he perfectly know her abilities and strenght.

Unlike Erza, he never underestimated Mira, while even Erza gave him 2 great fights with the same result.

In GMG she scalles of off Kamika, Natsu, Azuma, Erza (after Mira and Erza fought Spirits in two weeks between GMG and Tartaros). In GMG Erza scalles off of Minerva, Natsu, Azuma. So, we see that GMG Erza and Mira are equally above Jura and Jellal only by feats. So, Mira and Erza were definitely in Laxus' league in that arc as usual. But then, Mira scales off of Erza due to their fights with spirits (Mira one-shotted two the strongest (after Loki) spirits at the same time, while Erza had a trouble to defeat another Spirit). Fight with spirits was specially introducted to show difference between girls.

Laxus, Erza, Natsu and even Cana were more impressive during the GMG.

I see you still didn't watch episode 183 or chapter 310. Could Laxus one-shot someone who one-shot Natsu? You downgrade Mira ignoring her fight with Kamika and this is the reason, why MiraJane scalles off above Laxus since GMG

I am not that invested in Erza to go back and forth on her, I only show up whenever you downplay Laxus, but you blatantly wank Mirajane to high heavens.

And I write you only when you downplay Mira and try to wank Laxus just because he wasn't able to defeat Erza in their fight and you still think that Erza was weaker than Laxus earlier while she never wasn't weaker by her feats, and still didn't accept the fact than Mira>Erza by feats.

Where? You several times calls a lot of people her wankers just bcs they put her above Laxus by her feats. Laxus also my favorite lol.

You said she Beat Skullion and fought Madmole at the same time when

(A) She didn't, it was a stalemate.

So, Mira was in BSS and thought that it was dream while Skull fought seriously and did literally nothing to beat her, so he ran away and actually lost.

(B) It was a two on two fight with Elfman by her side.

Elfman is far inferior even to BSS. And Mira hurted Madmole.

(C) You also never mention the fact that Gray beat her without any injury, just exhaustion.

As you see in the picture she hadn't injuries after that fight more than she had after fight with Skull. Elfman was knocked out in the card, Mira just slept. Difference obvious. Gray looked like he was got beaten up by Mira. So, it means that Gray obviously failed to beat Mira and only exhausted her. Poor girl looks like she was after fight with Jacob, and most likely even hadn't magic to use TakeOvers:

You somehow believe Mirajane beat Azuma and Erza lost to him, which is the very opposite. Azuma didn't go all out against Mirajane like he did against Erza. She was knocked out for the rest of the arc by one of his explosion while Erza took the entire magic power explosion of the island.

He went out because Hades had him to follow the order, and Mira was the only obstacle on his way. Stop lying me. Mira tanked first explosion in human form, when protect Lisanna, than tanked two explosions in BSS during the fight. Mira was forced to being knock out cuz she absorbed the explosion of the bomb at her will to protect Lisanna. Azuma failed to knock out weakend Mira, so he never beat her. And Mira damaged him by her base spell, even in time limit. It's obvious, that w|o being weakend and w|o time limit, she would able simply one-shot him by Soul extinctor, for example.

Stop speaking nonsense. Tenru Power protected Erza and turned against Azuma. W|o this help she would lost cuz Azuma wrecked her before.

Even his Historia knocked her down by the same explosion, which weakend Tenru Mira tanked in BSS.

That fact is, Everyone Mirajane fought, Erza will beat. She has always fought a stronger opponent in every arc.

Erza couldn't beat Seilah in Tartaros arc at least for sure. She couldn't even survive after Seilah's meeting? She already lost to Seilah. So, your fact is a nonsense.

Examples or headcanon. Compare Mira|Erza: FF (beat Freed>beat Ever), Tenru (stalemateing Azuma>Lost to him w|o PoF), GMG (one-shot Kamika| beat Minerva, Minerva=Kamika), Tartaros (beat Seilah|beat Kyoka with help and PoF, Seilah>=Kyoka), Alvarez (one-shot Jacob, one-shot J&H|barely beat Ajeel, Jacob=Ajeel<J&H), 100yq (beat Skull tie with Gray|beat Kiria, tie with Laxus, Skull>>Kiria). So, who has superior opponents and even never lose them in every arc?

Where? Mira saved her ass in fight with Kyoka. Kyoka not stronger than Seilah, she was slightly inferior to Seilah by stats, which I posted several times. Mira beat FP Seilah, Macro is Mirajane's ability not Elfman, she spent only her MP on calling and limit releasing Elfman. Oh, and than she literally one-shotted Seilah after being hit the energy of 1000 Jupiters, and even after this saved Erza again and helped her to beat Kyoka. Kyoka was not at FP when fought Erza. Erza fought he in her strongest armor and was literally got beaten up by weakend Kyoka. She would be dead if Mira didn't help her. Stop downgrade Mirajane's feat.

Fighting several Spriggans, Destroying a meteor and slicing a dragon,

Erza actually lost to Ajeel, while heavily injured Mira one-shotted Jacob in BSS. Erza was healed by Wendy and had time to rest. Meteor - base attack, not impressive. Base Mira can tank the same attacks like Jellal's Sema. Mira alone fought Irene's army for a day, than one-shotted two Spriggan level opponents and than one-shotted a Spriggan. She hadn't someone to heal her and hadn't even time to rest between fights.

And 1% of that Dragon's power was enough to wipe floor with Erza, lol

Blocking END and Gray's enraged attacks, are all far above everything Mirajane did.

Mira would do absolutely the same with same effort in her Base form w|o magic cuz her stats in Base equal to Base Erza (Erza w|o armor):

Base Mira has by far better stats even w|o magic than Base Natsu and Gray. She fought Jacob w|o magic until finishing blow and beat strongest of Wall' bots w|o TakeOvers in pure h2h, while Gray needed all his magic powers to do the same. So, it's nonsense that you even slightly doubt that she wouldn't do the same with Natsu and Gray.

Base Mira=Base Erza> DeS Gray + END

I find it amusing you think J and H will even be a challenge with their wack magic.

Erza didn't have AP to harm them. They tanked BSS nuke. Their magic is invincibility and skills.

Regardless of everything, Erza is likely gonna more power ups and feats after this arc

While Mira gonna trains and increases her power. It's incorrect to compare power ups in different worlds, lol. Or you think that Erza will beat Laxus in the next arc? Also, all S-class wizards except Gildarts get power ups at the same degee.

It doesn't change anything, especially if you has by definition inferior type of magic while your opponent even didn't use only magic. Mira has Franmalth' soul, she can absorb all type of unknown sorcery attacks and turn them into her power, she can do it even with her own TakeOver by feats.

Imagine, even when Mira spent 2 years sitting in bar as waitress, when she returned her powers, she had better feats than Erza in rusty BSS.

P.S. Can Laxus beat DiMaria?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: you do remember Natsu one shot Jacob with the demolition fist right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: you do remember Natsu one shot Jacob with the demolition fist right?

He needed second strongest mode (FDKM) and Makarov's help (Jacob couldn't dodge his attack in the air) to do it. Before Jacob beat BoS Base Natsu and Lucy in cqc and tanked FDK. FDK is equal to Sema. So, Base Mira has a blow stronger than one of the strongest Jellal's spells. 20%END mode weaker than FDKM, especially she has resistance to DS and DeS magic.

KekMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so everyone is agreement other than this Emperor account that Erza is in a different world than Fodderjane? Good

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: your comparing a one shot (Natsu) to a stomp (Mira)

Also what does jellal have to do with this? All he did was help establish nobody but gildarts can tangle with the top tier spriggians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor99: your comparing a one shot (Natsu) to a stomp (Mira)

Also what does jellal have to do with this? All he did was help establish nobody but gildarts can tangle with the top tier spriggians

This was literally one-shot from BSS Mira (1:57)

Loading Video...

I only said that punch from Base Mira in the beginning of their fight stronger than FDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kekmeme said:

Ok so everyone is agreement other than this Emperor account that Erza is in a different world than Fodderjane? Good

Yes, bcs my video about girl with sword and Take Over girl perfectly shows who would be the real nearly dead fodder in this "fight"

Just replace DiMaria with Mira and Kagura with Fodderza, lol

Simple lesson, lol

KekMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KekMeme

> Erza has never shown anything to be above BSS.

No Caption Provided

> Mira was stated to be the strongest woman by the author. Kek

No Caption Provided