Minus Hulk, can MCU Ragnarok Thor solo the Avengers?

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Could the Lord of Thunder (wink, wink) put down his teammates, ala Superman in Justice League?

Thor vs every Avenger from Age of Ultron, except Hulk. This is Thor with both eyes, post realizing his true power. Can he get it done?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Add Hulk and he still solos

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably not. iron man will probably absorb his lightning while vision can just shoot him

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say no. Thor is the most powerful avengers right now, but Vision, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man (Hulkbuster) and Giant Man at the same time would be too much.

Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a13797b4eb42
deactivated-5a13797b4eb42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk or no Hulk, he still solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Stop. I’m more of a dceu fan but you’re low balling and wanking is ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: dude.....what is wrong with you? what part of what i said was false or 'low balling'? iron man has absorbed his lightning before and vision can shoot him with the mind gem and this is not even a dceu thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: The fact is you claim vision is fearless now you want to say he shoots thor. Also iron man can absorb lightning but Thor’s punches will rock his world. You just hate the mcu there you go.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lfrankthetank27: lol are you serious? i never said his gem was featless which is what i'm actually using now, plus thor is not fighting just 1 person but an entire team. you have to be really dense to think stating things that have actually happened in the movies constitute hate

jball834

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision destroys him. We still dont know how powerful the mind gem blast is, but its an infinity stone plus Vision can phase etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably yeah.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd give him the edge, yes.

He'd know not to hit Tony with lightning.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By helloman

He can.

jaqua524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait..why are people assuming Iron man can absorb Thor's lightning?

Because of that one scene with a skinny bolt of lightning (which still visibly damages the suit) powered him up?

If Thor hits him with any of the "god mod" lightning blasts, the suit gets too much input. What about the blast on Hela? People think the suit can handle that? The suit explodes, with Tony inside it.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely. Not even Vision could stop him.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: You claim Diana can solo the CW airport scene so your opinion holds no water.

OT Thors god blast can 1 shot everyone but Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: To be fair, Diana with her gear can probably solo the airport team. @DammeFavour: is Right about that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: lol.....who exactly is a threat to her on the team? she can cut through every single one of them at super speed

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is possible, but I dont think he will with Vision and Witch. We dont know if electricity jacks up Vision or if the Hawkeye weapons were built for him. Witch is also a huge threat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is possible, but I dont think he will with Vision and Witch. We dont know if electricity jacks up Vision or if the Hawkeye weapons were built for him. Witch is also a huge threat.

I'd say Vision is just vulnerable to electricity since he is just an android. And Scarlet Witch can just be fried immediately. She is as glass cannon as they come.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give him the edge, yes.

He'd know not to hit Tony with lightning.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A simple answer - metal conducts electricity. Vision is part vibrinum so when electricity flows through it, he feels pain.

Electricity-based widow bites stopped Black panther whose suit is part vibranium.

Widow's electric discs briefly stunned Bucky's metal arm.

Also, what is wanda going to do when Thor hits the lightning blast he hit on bifrost bridge?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell yeah as long as he is at full power.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By omriamar

no, vision wanda and iron man will stop him

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: lol.....who exactly is a threat to her on the team? she can cut through every single one of them at super speed

I mean,...it's not like she can be pieced by billets or anything right? *cough* Warmachine *cough* Iron man *cough*

All it would take is one bullet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: i mean its not like she's a casual bullet timer with actual super speed or anything right? not like she has a shield and can create a disintegration field and can create a shock wave capable of knocking a being like doomsday away, or you know that special sword she has that cut through doomsday, unless war machine can move his turret at supersonic speed he's not a real problem

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24 said:

A simple answer - metal conducts electricity. Vision is part vibrinum so when electricity flows through it, he feels pain.

Electricity-based widow bites stopped Black panther whose suit is part vibranium.

Widow's electric discs briefly stunned Bucky's metal arm.

Also, what is wanda going to do when Thor hits the lightning blast he hit on bifrost bridge?

We have no clue if that is a permanent issue for him. He can adapt with his ability to form new things out of nowhere like his clothing. That is if he targets her first which he wont. She can tp him, and she has very strong tk. Her tk was able to greatly slow the speed of a falling watch tower which would be extremely heavy. She also wasn't pissed or bloodlusted if so she would have ended the airport battle in like 10 seconds.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have no clue if that is a permanent issue for him. He can adapt with his ability to form new things out of nowhere like his clothing. That is if he targets her first which he wont. She can tp him, and she has very strong tk. Her tk was able to greatly slow the speed of a falling watch tower which would be extremely heavy. She also wasn't pissed or bloodlusted if so she would have ended the airport battle in like 10 seconds.

He can form all clothings he wants, and it's not stopping Thor's lightning

Wanda's TK failed against a weaker bomb. When she slowed down the watchtower, it barely had any momentum.

she would have ended the airport battle in like 10 seconds

Yeah if she got behind Stark and T'challa unnoticed and TP'd them.

Thor was able to withstand her TP for a much longer time than other did. He could've killed her many times over if he wanted to.

Here, all Thor will need to do is one lightning bolt he did on bifrost, and everyone will be vaporised exvept vision who'd be dead or KO'd

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

If Ironman has Hulk buster I think that would give Thor a run or his money as Hulk is still stronger and hits harder than Thor the hulk buster rivaled him and Thors energy projection won't really be useful here as we've seen before Iron man can chasnnel it and use it to power up his suit it's not like Thor was miles above Iron man when they fought in A1 if he has Mjolnir though he destroys

It's crazy how people overrate Thor here

True power Thor>>Hulk>>base Thor

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: i mean its not like she's a casual bullet timer with actual super speed or anything right? not like she has a shield and can create a disintegration field and can create a shock wave capable of knocking a being like doomsday away, or you know that special sword she has that cut through doomsday, unless war machine can move his turret at supersonic speed he's not a real problem

It's not just War Machine, it's War Machine, Ironman, and Vision. She sin't one shotting any of them and Tony and Rhodes only need to land one solid hit to seriously injure her. What were Doomsdays cutting durability feats again?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: and like i stated, she has super speed, she sees even mach 2 bullets at slow motion and has a disintegration field, imagine how slow the team would be in her perspective. so yeah with her speed, and numerous defense, and strength, its essentially a one shot battle, and like i said none of these guys is tanking her bracelet smash. well, his piercing durability and overall durability is certainly much higher than vibranium based on feats, even a normal kryptonian has better than vibranium

doesn't really matter in this fight, this is against thor

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: and like i stated, she has super speed, she sees even mach 2 bullets at slow motion and has a disintegration field, imagine how slow the team would be in her perspective. so yeah with her speed, and numerous defense, and strength, its essentially a one shot battle, and like i said none of these guys is tanking her bracelet smash. well, his piercing durability and overall durability is certainly much higher than vibranium based on feats, even a normal kryptonian has better than vibranium

Has she actually mastered the disintegration field? Or is it a one off used against Ares?

You can, of course, provide proof that Doomsdays durability is greater than Vibranium's?

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24 said:

He can form all clothings he wants, and it's not stopping Thor's lightning

Wanda's TK failed against a weaker bomb. When she slowed down the watchtower, it barely had any momentum.

she would have ended the airport battle in like 10 seconds

Yeah if she got behind Stark and T'challa unnoticed and TP'd them.

Thor was able to withstand her TP for a much longer time than other did. He could've killed her many times over if he wanted to.

Here, all Thor will need to do is one lightning bolt he did on bifrost, and everyone will be vaporised exvept vision who'd be dead or KO'd

Yeah, you're definitely correct on her tp to him. If he does his lightning shockwave then he can take them out. I see what your saying. What about Ant - man's shrink disc on him? That might be an issue. We'll have to see how Vision is in Infinity war, but I can see what your saying on Thor taking him out as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: well, its in her power set, none of her new enemies used massive projectiles so why would she need to use it?

well, normal kryptonians have taken an a10 much higher than anything vibranium has taken, doomsday took rounds from those helicopters and missiles, also bullets from batman's jet. and he's tanked at least 50 million degrees, it took much less to melt vibranium

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, you're definitely correct on her tp to him. If he does his lightning shockwave then he can take them out. I see what your saying. What about Ant - man's shrink disc on him? That might be an issue. We'll have to see how Vision is in Infinity war, but I can see what your saying on Thor taking him out as well.

I think Ant-man might be able to take him out if he uses shrink disc.

But again, assuming Thor's going for the kill, Ant-man would be out before he can get a chance to use it.

Ianosm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: much less? Weird how you know the exact heat of the dcu feat but just but just say the mcu feat where visions mind stone, thors lightning and iron man repulsor combined is 'less'. And the previous poster is right, in the steppenwolf vs vision thread you say vision is featless. Here suddenly not so much. Amazing logic.

You also repeatedly use WW speed and carving up in every thread despite the fact she has done it to nobody in any film. Ares disintegrates her sword with the palm of his hand and she has been repeatedly tagged by humans in fights let alone superhumans, hasnt speedblitzed anyone ever. Just cop on to yourself.

On topic, it would be tough for Thor to take them all. Real threats from Vison and Wanda

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say no. Thor is the most powerful avengers right now, but Vision, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man (Hulkbuster) and Giant Man at the same time would be too much.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaqua524 said:

Wait..why are people assuming Iron man can absorb Thor's lightning?

Because of that one scene with a skinny bolt of lightning (which still visibly damages the suit) powered him up?

If Thor hits him with any of the "god mod" lightning blasts, the suit gets too much input. What about the blast on Hela? People think the suit can handle that? The suit explodes, with Tony inside it.

its not people, its one delusional fanboy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ianosm: don't you bother reading, featless in phasing through people a lot more durable than fodder bots, the mind gem has feats, are you just ignoring these to suit your narrative? well one of them is a nuke, we've seen vision's beam used before and its feats are nowhere close to heat vision level and that one is 10,000 degrees.

completely different swords mate, did you actually watch the movie? well she has carved up doomsday, chopped off his arm onscreen in case you don't remember. definitive diana is the one after the death of steve trevor till present and we actually see her use her super speed in wonder woman and in justice league so i'm not sure what you're on about

Ianosm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ianosm

@DammeFavour: haha again amazing how you know heat vision is 10,000 but visions is less. Do numbers come up on the screen when supes uses it? Amazing.

Same heat vision that had no impact on cyborg? Ok.

Oh different swords right, and the other is made of what? And slicing one arm is not 'carving' people up, did she carvr any more out of doomsday? Or ares? Or ludendorf? Or steppenwolf? Or even any random human? Odd. I mean according to you she can do it easily but never seems to.

And again you show an ability to dodge questions, never said she didnt use speed I said she has never speed blitzed anyone in any fight even against humans where she got hit in the head by a rifle in JL and got her shield knocked out of her hand in WW by fodder. If she was speed blitzing she would have been a blur to them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ianosm: never said mind stone was less, I said heat vision has better feats. And a special edition video showed the temperature of heat vision.

Lol so? That's a heat resistance feat for cyborg, being made from a motherbox. Doesn't change the fact that we've already seen heat vision cut down a skyscraper.

Dude....different swords. Wonder woman was set a hundred years before bvs. OK she can decapitate, are you OK with that?

And like I said when Steve died, she blitzed a whole group of soldiers, blitzed ares before then, she also did it in the doomsday fight. Did ithe while trying to throw the bomb away. What more do you need?