• 133 results
Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zuriel-el

if minato decides to go for the kill without playing around, he throws kunai everywhere and blitzes. the spd gap is too great.

2. same happens.

Big_News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First round depends if Minato decides to go for a blitz which more likely than not he does so he should win that round 8/10 times

Second is a stomp there is nothing Nagato can do

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: "I would just like to point out that without PIS Nagato is clearly stronger than Itachi."

-If not for PIS (Edo tensei), Nagato was one-shotted.

Ultrra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Nagato is healthy he takes both rounds. Second round high diff.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: Nagato was mindless behavior and being controlled with Kabuto's sheer idiocy. He literally said "So what else can he do". He was testing Nagato's powers and barely had any knowledge on them.

Plus I really hope you aren't referring to the Amaterasu which happened because Nagato simply stood and stared while Itachi casted it. A healthy Nagato with his own mind and knowledge of his powers would not have any problems with Itachi.

Nagato was kept as an edit tensei so Naruto could come out of the battle alive. Him being edo tensei was actually the real PIS

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#57 higherpower  Moderator
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#58 higherpower  Moderator

I'd back Nagato in round 1 and Minato in round 2.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Nagato in round 1 and Minato in round 2.

This.

I have to take into consideration if a prime Nagato can counter with a Shinra Tensei a Kurama Avatar Bijuudama, which i doubt a bit. . . and if Nagato can kill Namikaze with the "GedoMazo Soul Eater Dragon", and again i doubt about that. Hanzo avoided it with the Shunshin No Jutsu/Teleportation.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod:

Nagato being controlled made him BL. Kabuto gave him full control over his abilities and let him fight for himself, just like he did all the other edos. The only time a move was forced on Nagato was CT. He was forced by Kabuto to use it, Nagato hates using it. So no, being edo made him much stronger. It made him immortal, limitless chakra RESERVES, and blood lusted.

Itachi literally stomped Nagato. Destroyed summons via AMA, fried Nagato, stopped linked vision, stopped CT, and sealed Nagato. Those were the only 5 moves Itachi did and not a single move was stopped, whereas everything Nagato tried was stopped by Itachi. Summons destroyed, killed had not been for edo body, linked vision stopped so Itachi could hit him in blind spot, CT stopped, and ultimately sealed. Itachi wrecked that guy, how's this a debate? It's already happened and Nagato lost hopelessly. The only time I've ever heard of being edo made you weaker was when Madara was trying to absorb 10 tails. No one else was weakened by it, only OP because of being edo. For above reasons.

You're gonna have to vividly explain to me how being edo made him weaker...... since in this fight where PIS didn't exist, Nagato didn't talk and give Naruto time to charge SM, he didn't wait to try and kill Naruto and allow the 9 tails to come out. He was literally going for the jugular!! PIS would've been what happened at Konoha.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Nagato.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Could go either way unless Minato blitzes right off the bat. Nagato takes majority though.

2. Minato stomps.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Could go either way unless Minato blitzes right off the bat. Nagato takes majority though.

2. Minato stomps.

Minato is still limited by the speed of his kunai. He can't blitz until he gets kunai set up.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod:

Nagato being controlled made him BL. Kabuto gave him full control over his abilities and let him fight for himself, just like he did all the other edos. The only time a move was forced on Nagato was CT. He was forced by Kabuto to use it, Nagato hates using it. So no, being edo made him much stronger. It made him immortal, limitless chakra RESERVES, and blood lusted.

Itachi literally stomped Nagato. Destroyed summons via AMA, fried Nagato, stopped linked vision, stopped CT, and sealed Nagato. Those were the only 5 moves Itachi did and not a single move was stopped, whereas everything Nagato tried was stopped by Itachi. Summons destroyed, killed had not been for edo body, linked vision stopped so Itachi could hit him in blind spot, CT stopped, and ultimately sealed. Itachi wrecked that guy, how's this a debate? It's already happened and Nagato lost hopelessly. The only time I've ever heard of being edo made you weaker was when Madara was trying to absorb 10 tails. No one else was weakened by it, only OP because of being edo. For above reasons.

You're gonna have to vividly explain to me how being edo made him weaker...... since in this fight where PIS didn't exist, Nagato didn't talk and give Naruto time to charge SM, he didn't wait to try and kill Naruto and allow the 9 tails to come out. He was literally going for the jugular!! PIS would've been what happened at Konoha.

Nagato wasn't in control, and he was having to deal with Killer Bee and Naruto as well.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:

2. Minato stomps.

Minato is still limited by the speed of his kunai. He can't blitz until he gets kunai set up.

True. If Minato manages to place a seal on Nagato he might have a chance, but getting close would be a bad idea.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:
@antonio_1996 said:

2. Minato stomps.

True. If Minato manages to place a seal on Nagato he might have a chance, but getting close would be a bad idea.

Yes, but he would have to blitz him or have his kunai set up to achieve a seal. Otherwise he wouldn't be blitzing him until he sets himself up. A simple almighty push would mess up his kunai plans as well as they would all get pushed away. Minato is going to have a hard time getting close.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: He was never in control. Kabuto was puppeteering him throughout the battle and continued to do so when he made Nagato mindless. Edo gave Itachi those same amps so that's irrelevant.

Destroyed summons when Nagato was completely focused on Bee and Naruto. Blindsided link vision while Nagato was distracted and occupied as well and he wouldn't have been able to destroy CT without aid from Naruto and Bee, he would have perished had they not been present. Itachi didn't stomp anything, get your facts straight.

I never said Edo made Nagato weaker, I said it was the real tool for PIS. And how does the Pain fight relate to this discussion?

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

If anything, they were a handicap to Itachi. Reasons being:

A) Killer Bee had huge amounts of chakra stolen that only increased Nagato's jutsu power.

B) When Itachi took out linked vision, instead of being able to go for the seal, he had to save Bee and Naruto by cutting off Nagato arms.

That's like saying when Kisame and Gaifought, Kisame had to deal w/ Neji, lee and ten ten. When they were literal non-factors. Naruto nor Bee had any hand in the AMA that destroyed the summons, The AMA that would've killed a non-edo Nagato, the linked vision being stopped, the stopping of CT was no different than when Naruto and Sasuke got Kakashi out of Zabuza water prison (If anything they did less than Naruto and Sasuke, as Itachi actually came up with the plan to stop it), nor did they help with the sealing. Everything Itachi did was solo. He essentially solo'd Nagato while dealing w/ handicaps.

I can see the confusion as that's exactly how I used to see the fight, til I actually reread it and paid close attention. Then I realized Itachi is god of the Naruto verse. now I see why he's called solo king here lmfao he's OP AF. Trust me, I was on your side for the longest time, 3 v 1 of course they're gonna win. But rewatch it. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: "Edo gave Itachi those same amps so that's irrelevant." - Never said it didn't. You said edo made Nagato weaker, I was asking how??

"Destroyed summons when Nagato was completely focused on Bee and Naruto." - Summons don't need Nagato to tell them what to do, they fight on their own. Whether Nagato was looking at Itachi or not, there was nothing he could've done to stop it. "Blindsided link vision while Nagato was distracted and occupied as well" - that's the whole point of linked vision..... he didn't have a blind spot, how do you think he saw Bee? Those summons were literally like having eyes facing in all directions feeding Nagato a 360 degree field of vision. He wasn't blind sided, he was out maneuvered.

CT is literally no different than when Naruto and Sasuke got Kakashi out of water prison jutsu. Besides that, Itachi could've quite easily destroyedit by himself as he saw the weakness to it when the core was still exposed and only after he explained it to Naruto and Bee did it have any size to it. It would've been child's play for Yasa magatama to destroy when Itachi saw how to stop it. In a 1 v 1, it would've never got that big.

"And how does the Pain fight relate to this discussion?"- That was pure PIS, Naruto could've been killed 100 x's in that fight. His SM was temporary unlike J-Man's who would've actually been a match had he not been caught off guard. I don't think J-Man's SM is stronger per say, but his lasts longer as the two elder frogs are constantly conducting SM chakra. NARuto's was slowly depleting while J-Man's was continuously growing. That's why it relates. That is what PIS looks like. Look at my last post as well please

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

If anything, they were a handicap to Itachi. Reasons being:

A) Killer Bee had huge amounts of chakra stolen that only increased Nagato's jutsu power.

B) When Itachi took out linked vision, instead of being able to go for the seal, he had to save Bee and Naruto by cutting off Nagato arms.

That's like saying when Kisame and Gaifought, Kisame had to deal w/ Neji, lee and ten ten. When they were literal non-factors. Naruto nor Bee had any hand in the AMA that destroyed the summons, The AMA that would've killed a non-edo Nagato, the linked vision being stopped, the stopping of CT was no different than when Naruto and Sasuke got Kakashi out of Zabuza water prison (If anything they did less than Naruto and Sasuke, as Itachi actually came up with the plan to stop it), nor did they help with the sealing. Everything Itachi did was solo. He essentially solo'd Nagato while dealing w/ handicaps.

I can see the confusion as that's exactly how I used to see the fight, til I actually reread it and paid close attention. Then I realized Itachi is god of the Naruto verse. now I see why he's called solo king here lmfao he's OP AF. Trust me, I was on your side for the longest time, 3 v 1 of course they're gonna win. But rewatch it. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Well, to be fair Nagato was preoccupied by them to the point he was left open many times.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

I swear I'm not nit-picking here, but Do you mind telling me a time Itachi attacked that Nagato was open?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@shadow411 said:

@cable_extreme:

I swear I'm not nit-picking here, but Do you mind telling me a time Itachi attacked that Nagato was open?

Yeah when Nagato was absorbing both Naruto and Killer Bee's Chakra (tug-a-war part) and Itachi comes in with his susano and saves them while damaging Nagato. At that point His totsuka blade finished him, Minato doesn't have that luxury as most of his attacks can be absorbed in the same manner Bee and Naruto (9 and 8 tail jinchuuriki at the same time were being absorbed). He even managed to absorb Killer Bee's chakra during his transformed lariat. Means Chakra attacks can be absorbed to strengthen Nagato.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Shadow411

@cable_extreme: "Yeah when Nagato was absorbing both Naruto and Killer Bee's Chakra (tug-a-war part) and Itachi comes in with his susano and saves them while damaging Nagato"

- Again, it was like when Naruto fought Pain. Nagato's summons were looking in all directions to account for any sneak attacks (Linked vision), just like the paths looked out for each other, so was Nagato's summons doing for him. He could've been looking at Bee and Naruto, but also be looking everywhere else too. Which is why even Bee was spotted when Nagato wasn't looking at him. The only reason Itachi got around this is merely because he outmaneuvered Nagato, not because Nagato wasn't paying him any attention, because he was, he had his summons looking for Itachi/Anyone else.

But I will agree, that Minato wouldn't be able to attack Nagato straight up like Itachi did. I feel like base Minato and Pain are a step below Nagato(6 Paths in one)/Itachi. But BM Minato is a step above Nagato/Itachi. So....

R1: Nagato

R2: Minato

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: Minato and Pain being below Itachi is just all wrong.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

How do either get through Susanno. It's already been shown that Pain/Nagato would have no way of dealing with AMA and Itachi used 2 and complete Susanno on his literal death bed, so him using 6-8 AMA shots healthy isn't a stretch... if anything a low-ball. And that's literally the only thing Minato could possibly avoid. His FTG is useless against Itachi (Kunai master at 8), Even above his high ranking jounin lvl father to the point that even a kid could see how vastly superior he was. So Minato's biggest trump card is gonna be quite difficult to use properly. Whereas Itachi's trump card, Susanno, has feats that put it on a lvl that Minato hasn't shown a defense/attack to, w/o his Kurama chakra. That's why they're both below. Curious as to why they'd be above when neither have a way to put him down?

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Marc_55
@shadow411 said:

@marc_55:

How do either get through Susanno.

Camping in Susano'o isn't a tactic he should use, since he'll be losing the fight for himself. It also wouldn't save him from CT.

It's already been shown that Pain/Nagato would have no way of dealing with AMA

What? Pain can literally absorb Ninjutsu or repel it with ST. Nagato has been shown to not only sense Amaterasu coming, but timing to intercept it. Minato is a sensor as well, he'll easily warp to avoid any attempts at tagging him with Amaterasu, which has a slight charge time anyway.

and Itachi used 2 and complete Susanno on his literal death bed, so him using 6-8 AMA shots healthy isn't a stretch... if anything a low-ball.

Why would it matter?

And that's literally the only thing Minato could possibly avoid.

You think the famed escape artist, who literally made a name for that exact thing, couldn't avoid what Itachi has to offer?

His FTG is useless against Itachi (Kunai master at 8)

How would reflecting the Kunai matter? Not only would it leave him open to focus on them, Minato can still teleport to them.

, Even above his high ranking jounin lvl father to the point that even a kid could see how vastly superior he was.

Totally irrelevant, Kakashi was also Jonin/ANBU level as a teen.

So Minato's biggest trump card is gonna be quite difficult to use properly.

Not really, at all. He can also easily tag any surface with a touch.

Whereas Itachi's trump card, Susanno, has feats that put it on a lvl that Minato hasn't shown a defense/attack to, w/o his Kurama chakra.

True, he can't breach the higher levels. But Minato has boss summons and easily spammed Rasengans to force a defensive situation. At which point, it becomes a waiting game, which Itachi will lose.

That's why they're both below.

Not good reasons.

Curious as to why they'd be above when neither have a way to put him down?

Don't have a way to put him down? Pain dogpiles him from the onset, unless he goes full Susano'o from the get go. Even assuming he does, Pain can either use full ST, or just CT him. Which Itachi can't counter by his lonesome. Minato is trickier, but Itachi can't deal with him in CQC, at all. H2H is a death wish, Minato won't be tagged, has clones, boss summons and could outlast a Susano'o defense.

Anyway, it's off topic. I'll leave it as this.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Over 100000 views and only two pages worth of comments. Wut.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

"Camping in Susano'o isn't a tactic he should use, since he'll be losing the fight for himself. " - He can activate it within the strike of lightning. Nothing would stop him from activating it when needed and drop it when he doesn't.

"It also wouldn't save him from CT." - He figured out the weakness to it when the core was still visible, and anything that disrupts the core would destroy it. So yasa magatama wouldn't have any trouble destroying it.

"What? Pain can literally absorb Ninjutsu or repel it with ST." - He's never absorbed Ninjutsu w/o using that force-field thing he uses. Rasengan (KCM Naruto), Oil/fire/wind attack from J-Man, rasenshuriken (SM Naruto). And with AMA, it ignites on sight, meaning it'll literally be like Nagato randomly combusts into flame. Bypassing his force-field absorption. The only times he hasn't absorbed using force-field was Killer Bee (Chakra mode), Naruto (SM). Only chakras, not jutsu. So, according to FEATS, he wouldn't be able to absorb AMA. Plus he didn't absorb it when he had the chance to as an edo.

"Why would it matter?" - Because after 6 AMA shots all pains are dead, none of them are fast enough to outrun MS sight. And as long as they're within Itachi's line of sight, they're getting lit up by one of the fastest attacks in the series. Plus if he wants to be ridiculous about it, all he has to do is pull up Susanno and none of them can do anything to him while he's just taking them out 1 by 1.

You think the famed escape artist, who literally made a name for that exact thing, couldn't avoid what Itachi has to offer? - I don't see him outrunning a genjutsu lol but I feel like he'd take Gai's approach to fighting Itachi and look at his body (Not feeling like he's in danger of genjutsu)... finger point and it's over. Itachi's gen jutsu he activated against Naruto that even releasing all of your chakra doesn't counter. It literally requires teammates to help you escape it (Which Minato won't have here).

"How would reflecting the Kunai matter? Not only would it leave him open to focus on them, Minato can still teleport to them." - I agree, he could still teleport to them, but the Anbu (female) leader was still able to set her trap. Even though Itachi set it up for his adv., why couldn't he do that here?

"True, he can't breach the higher levels. But Minato has boss summons and easily spammed Rasengans to force a defensive situation. At which point, it becomes a waiting game, which Itachi will lose."- You do realize Oro's 7 headed hydra lasted all of 3 secs and Nagato's unlimited dog summon on summon lasted all of 2 secs after Itachi was released of Kabuto control. Also Nagato's bird was instantly taken down. Summons are a joke to Itachi. Rasengan won't force a defense when Itachi starts off w/ genjutsu, the fight ends there. Plus AMA, Shuriken master, Susanno, fastest hand signs in Naruto, exploding clones, etc. Itachi has too high a lvl of arsenal/intellect for a base Minato to handle.

"Don't have a way to put him down? Pain dogpiles him from the onset, unless he goes full Susano'o from the get go. Even assuming he does, Pain can either use full ST, or just CT him. Which Itachi can't counter by his lonesome. Minato is trickier, but Itachi can't deal with him in CQC, at all. H2H is a death wish, Minato won't be tagged, has clones, boss summons and could outlast a Susano'o defense." - Pain dogpiles him? I hope you aren't referring to the 3 sec. summons. ST was tanked by Tsunade who not only protected herself, but also, every villager. So you're telling me Tsunade raw-do for has a higher durability lvl than Itachi Susanno?? Already been over the CT thing, it was puny when Itachi's figured out how to destroy it. No reason Totsuka blade or yasa magatama couldn't take it out. You did watch a weaker version (Physically) of Itachi fight H2H with Bee and KCM Naruto at the same time?? KCM Naruto was virtually as fast as Minato stated by Raikage. And Itachi fought him and dodged a blow from killer Bee. H2H is a death wish for Minato. Susanno will be dropped the second Itachi feels as though he still no longer I nvm danger. Watch Kabuto fight. He was actually trying to kill himself against Sasuke you know?

Agreed we're off topic at this point

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato is 2 quik. With Kuramas chakra I honestly think that as a mismatch

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: Again I never said it was weaker.

I brought up the fact that he was distracted because in a 1v1 Itachi would never get the chance to do that while Nagato is focused on him. The only reason the AMA tagged him is because as edo he simply just stood there and basically let Itachi do it, Kabuto had no idea what he was doing with Nagato.

He doesn't have a technique that can destroy CT's core by himself, unless you think he has a technique that is >Rasenshiruken + Bijuu bomb plus his own Susanoo technique (the name always escapes me). If it was just Itachi CT would have ended the fight.

I know what PIS looks like, you'd have to joking to you didn't notice how Nagato was defeated by blatant PIS, even after the CT destruction he just stood like an idiot which gave Itachi an easy shot to seal him.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

minato would win both, how the hell is nagato going to tag him in the first place.

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato with Kyuubi chakra would win. Preta path cant absorb Kyuubi chakra or bijuu chakra as for that matter.

Minato in base would lose. Minato has lesser reaction than KCM naruto yet KCM naruto was caught by nagato and also V2 Bee. Minato has a chance with Ftg kunai but minato could level the ground with chibaku tensei and crush minato when he appears on it. If minato throws the kunai above nagato head and appears there , nagato could use ST to repel him and then use asura path to cut his body parts like he caught bee. Bee's lariat was tanked like nothing , Minato's rasengan , even sage mode one , wouldnt scratch. Nagato's durability is too much for minato. Nagato could easily react to minato's attacks. Ftg was reacted by bee and nagato easily reacted to bee. That should explain it. Preta absorbs his ninjutsu and senjutsu.

Space time barrier is countered by Bansho Tenin.

Minato with kyuubi chakra would be trapped inside CT but he would break out with his yin chakra mixed with his blood or speedblitz out before he gets trapped or uses flying raijin version 2 to arrive there before the rocks trap him and use sage mode rasengan and obliterate the orb. Or use a space time barrier and teleport it but thats a very unlikely option.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato wins both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: Nagato would destroy Itachi in a fight.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Shadow411

@kingzod: "I brought up the fact that he was distracted because in a 1v1 Itachi would never get the chance to do that while Nagato is focused on him." - For the 100th time. Nagato was still focused on ALL AREAS of the fighting field. His linked vision made it as though he himself was looking everywhere like that. Itachi just outmaneuvered Nagato's vision.

"The only reason the AMA tagged him is because as edo he simply just stood there and basically let Itachi do it, Kabuto had no idea what he was doing with Nagato." - He was using ST/Summons/etc all throughout the fight. And what you're trying to say is Nagato wrecked Naruto and Bee, but he literally just sat there and took it from Itachi like he was scared or ?? WTF? He was fighting from the word go.

"He doesn't have a technique that can destroy CT's core by himself, unless you think he has a technique that is >Rasenshiruken + Bijuu bomb plus his own Susanoo technique " - All they had to do was rupture the center core. Never said "Oblierate" it, which means if someone just stabs it hard enough with a sword to crack it should destroy it. You also have to remember it took Itachi a while to calm down Naruto, then w explain how to POSSIBLY destroy it. It was still puny when Itachi figured it out. By the time he got it all explained, the size of the rock protecting the core was huge and required a greater explosion. Had it not been for explaining himself, it would've been child's play.

"even after the CT destruction he just stood like an idiot which gave Itachi an easy shot to seal him." - Last I recall, the three were hidden behind a huge cloud of dust, so Itachi attaching him from a blind spot isn't exactly what I'd call, standing there. I think the proper term is Blitzed!!

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Shadow411

@callmeblast:

He got beat way too bad for you to try and tell me that. Every attack/defense Nagato had failed. Every defense/attack Itachi had was successful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: That was Kabuto controlling Nagato.

Itachi by himself has no counter for CT.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callmeblast:

Look, I'm not saying I don't want to debate you, I don't mind. I love debating Naruto threads. But look at my previous posts on that subject, and reply to them. I don't feel like repeating it over and over ya know. But feel free to reply to any of them, I'd be happy to debate you on the subject

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait i cant post on his wall has he been banned again lol

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XiantherMalde:

the second part of your first paragraph is wrong...

so is the entire first like of the second...

kcm was caught because he was in free fall and killer bee is sasuke tier (battle if unraikyo), version 2 bee couldn't successfully blitz kisame.. n

minato can have his marking crawl to opponents in real-time and nagato isn't as fast as minato plus nothing stops minato from exploiting his five second interval, if two shira tensei did not kill kakashi then one isnt killing minato either, plus the moment minato summons buta and pain is distracted its over. actually bees larito doesn't compare to rasengan plus nagato absorbed it he didnt tank it. ftg level one was reacted to by bee because it was on his taik and he saw it. apart from that i could even label that PIS cuz the same bee isnt close to sasuke in reaction speed bit sasuke was able to keep up with v1 ay who swatted by aside, preta turns to stone. why would minato use a jikucan kekkai

minato would not be dumb enough to stay in ct, hed find some place to teleport to he could even replace himself with nagato using hiraishin if he already marked him.

he can teleport the ct core. its very likely.

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callmeblast: CT is probably the most overrated jutsu in naruto. Itachi can simply jump away from the elevating rocks with his speed. CT cant attract living beings. Yasaka magatama is enough to destroy CT. The only reason itachi said to combine attacks was to teach them teamwork.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XiantherMalde:

dude even madaras magatama is not mountain level and some how itachi's is destroying a chibaku tensei. plus jumping down gives nagato a chance at target practice. you're a fanboy.

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: madara uses yasaka beads not yasaka magatama.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XiantherMalde:

its the same jutsu, madaras are just detatched from each other while itachis are cyclic. now stop wanking.

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Sasuke is leagues above minato in footspeed no plot in that. Bee is also. Minato is only famous because of mastery of ftg. Ftg is considered the dominant part in his speed. Bee reacted twice to minato when Ae couldnt. His reaction speed is higher than both of them. Rasengan is lower than lariat which is one of the strongest attacks hence why they do it in combo as the ultimate technique. V2 bee lariat is what nagato tanked. Rasengan aint doing big. Minato is not dumb but he has no choice, he might speedbliz outta CT. but not from ST and BT. Asura path missiles while he is pulled inwards will kill him. Minato couldnt escape tobi base without ftg. And even then tobi was holding back because of kyuubi.

Kurama minato wins. He can use flying raijin v2 and come above minato and and blitz him with bijuudama. Frog kata could also counter most of nagato's force attacks except BT but he would still survive asura explosives with his yin cloak.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XiantherMalde:

are you for real?

pis... sasuje was able to kick killer bee and yet said bee blocked hiraishin twice? raikage is faster than bee even with version 1 (sasuke reacted to this) and bee somehow has greater foot speed than minato (he was seen as a yellow streak of light when using shunshin hence the nickname)... hopefully @Marc_55: wont ignore me this time.

@Marc_55:

post 99.