Who wins and why?

ferry98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ferry98

Hmmm. Well if this is non Edo tensei, that would mean Nagato would be weak, so he would have to use his pain bodies. So, it's a hard one, but I will side with minato due to kuramas chakra

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44

@ferry98 said:

Hmmm. Well if this is non Edo tensei, that would mean Nagato would be weak, so he would have to use his pain bodies. So, it's a hard one, but I will side with minato due to kuramas chakra

Probably should have put this in the OP but this is nagato without pain bodies, with both his legs. He just isn't edo but for the purposes of this thread he can still walk and stuff.

All though if you want to discuss Minato vs the pain bodies then thats fine too. I don't mind.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato and Naruto seemed pretty equal during the fight against Obito, and Naruto has gotten decently stronger since he beat Nagato. And if the most recent chapter is anything to go by, Madara seems to suggest that the Edo Hokage's were still weaker than their living forms, although less so than they were against the 3rd when Orochimaru summoned them.

I say Minato takes this pretty handily. Especially with Kurama's power.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Minato.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

Minato and Naruto seemed pretty equal during the fight against Obito, and Naruto has gotten decently stronger since he beat Nagato. And if the most recent chapter is anything to go by, Madara seems to suggest that the Edo Hokage's were still weaker than their living forms, although less so than they were against the 3rd when Orochimaru summoned them.

To be fair there were certain factors when Naruto fought pain. Deva pain had just levelled the city so he couldn't really do much for a bit, Naruto had the toads all ready summoned, he had knowledge of some of pains abilities IIRC, and pain was holding back because he wanted the nine tails.

And in there second battle when Nagato was edo he nearly killed killer bee and KCM Naruto if not for Itachi.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Pain is way to powerful and would overwhelm Minato.

2. This one is tricky, for Nagato has been shown to be powerful enough to restrain Tailed Beast Naruto, so I naturally assume that he'd be able to do so to Minato, but Minato is a tad above the first stage of Tailed Beast Chakra Mode. I think Minato could take him, feasibly.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By New_World_Order
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44 said:

@theirishdoctor said:

To be fair there were certain factors when Naruto fought pain. Deva pain had just levelled the city so he couldn't really do much for a bit, Naruto had the toads all ready summoned, he had knowledge of some of pains abilities IIRC, and pain was holding back because he wanted the nine tails.

And in there second battle when Nagato was edo he nearly killed killer bee and KCM Naruto if not for Itachi.

Agreed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

bump

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: good battle sir. I think I will give minato a slight upperhand. He's a more strategic and smarter fighter than naruto is. plus his speed is beyond compare. this would be a really fun battle to watch. whoever wins it will be a very close match

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: good battle sir. I think I will give minato a slight upperhand. He's a more strategic and smarter fighter than naruto is. plus his speed is beyond compare. this would be a really fun battle to watch. whoever wins it will be a very close match

Thanks!

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Nagato is too versatile for minato. He could easily absorb any attacks minato has and repel and items. He should win both rounds

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 106me

I can honestly say that I don't know who would definitely win. It's not because they are equal in power, it's because Minato has very few feats that are worth hype. I'm thinking that, by feats, Negato would win hands down. But if Masashi were to write it, I'm sure he would just PIS the whole fight just like the last 200 chapters of Naruto. Not that PIS matters, but Minato's abilities really aren't worth the hype it gets in the series.

IMO, Negato wins, but if Masashi uses his famous PIS, Minato wins.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kelvinator

if minato fight pain even with kurama chakra, he will need to know about his abilities, if not he will just end up like jiraiya

if it is minato vs endo nagato, minato loses badly

minato vs healthy nagato will be tough. minato should win this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

I can honestly say that I don't know who would definitely win. It's not because they are equal in power, it's because Minato has very few feats that are worth hype. I'm thinking that, by feats, Negato would win hands down. But if Masashi were to write it, I'm sure he would just PIS the whole fight just like the last 200 chapters of Naruto. Not that PIS matters, but Minato's abilities really aren't worth the hype it gets in the series.

IMO, Negato wins, but if Masashi uses his famous PIS, Minato wins.

How have the entire last 200 chapters been PIS?

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Orician_Seis

I'm not sure Nagato can tag him. The Fourth might be too fast for him to contend with.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure Nagato can tag him. The Fourth might be too fast for him to contend with.

Well Nagato does have huge area of effect attacks. I think Minato's best chance of winning is by blitzing Nagato.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the length of the battle if Minato isn't playing around then I see him winning, however if Nagato could win in a long battle.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Superguy1591

Never bet against the Yellow Flash.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

Nagato

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Nagato
Round 2 Minato

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato and the Six Pains would win

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato stomps both rounds, if Nagato wanted to kill he could have stomped kurama powered Naruto as well.

He has too much variety to throw at him. Make him dodge tens of summons, rockets and then use soul steal.

Minato also doesn't have a lot of combat feats to actually put him on the level he is hyped. He would get stomped by majority of high level characters in Naruto.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato and the Six Pains would win

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

Nagato wins both rounds

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato would win Round 1 fairly easily while Minato wins round 2 fairly easily.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Madara's fight with the 9 beast was an indication of how strong the characters are when not in edo then I wonder what the other Kage would have been.

andr413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Nagato, no contest

Nagato fought KCM Naruto (stated by A to be on par with Minato), while simultaneously fighting Bee and Itachi.

Round 2 - If its Kurama's chakra as in just plain KCM, then im still siding with Nagato most of the times, except for maybe a stalemate thru Shiki Fujin (which is awfully similar to what Nagato was pulling on KCM Naruto save for the "pay with your soul" part).

Now if its full Kurama Mode, Nagato summons Gedo Mazou and it turns into a Bijuu like fight, it could go either way, and would be a truly awesome fight to watch.

Avatar image for nkgthegreat1230
NKGtheGreat1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Nagato
Round 2 - Minato

Sage7Paths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@rukelnikovftw: You clearly don't know what the hell your talking about. KCM Naruto is stronger than Minato. A BRAIN DEAD NAGATO THAT KABUTO STATED HE WAS HAVING A HARD TIME CONTROLLING ALMOST KILLED A (KCM Naruto, killer bee, and itachi with all three having to go full power to put down a Nagato who could not think for himself. Nagato is to versatile for minato. In addition, kabuto stated that nagato was his strongest edo next to madara meaning that he rivaled him. Kabuto planned to use nagato to take control of the war which he stated but had a hard time mobilizing his 6 paths abilities. MINATO DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO THAT. Also minato does not have knowledge of the 6 paths...in the chapter madara captured all the tailed beast, he summoned the gedo mazu. After doing so minato stated, "kakashi are you up for the challenging" and went along further stating, "DOES HE PLAN TO FIGHT WITH THAT ALONG SIDE HIM". Meaning he has never seen the gedo mazo in a day of his life during his time span. He had no clue what the gedo mazo was. If he has no knowledge of the gedo mazu he has no knowledge of the 6paths and my proof is posted below. Nagato has many techniques that will be to much for minato to handle. Nagato can easily absorb a tailed beast bomb. Proof is that kabuto stated he was going to use nagato to extract the 8 tails and 9 tails at the SAMETIME. If he can absorb 2 tailed beast he can easily absorb a little tailed beast bomb. Stop with the minato fan boy stuff because nagato is god level minato is regular shinobi tier at best so chill with the nonsense. And here is my proof that minato does not have a clue about the 6paths. Which is posted below once again. The 6 paths of pain by themselves would kill minato. Nagato would be overkill.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Do you still want me to answer this? 0_o

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato wins, Nagato can suck the life out of Minatos chakra

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JdG

Nagato wins effortlessly. Minato has no prep, so he can't set up kunais all over the place. He can only throw his kunais so far at the start of the battle. He would get caught in Chibaku Tensei. If he tries to use Bijuudama, Nagato can absorb it. Chibaku Tensei or Shinra Tensei = GG

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sage7paths: You said mainly the same I did, plus there are no paths in this fight.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato wins

Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sage7paths:

Where in the heck did you see any of that???? Kabuto never even "Hinted" that he was going to use Nagato to take control of the war. He was going to use "Nagato AND Itachi" not just Nagato. Nagato can't absorb a Tailed beast bomb. "Absorbing a tailed-beast bomb" and "Extracting a tailed-beast" are two TOTALLY different things. Sakura can heal ppl but that doesn't mean she can give them chakra, KCM Naruto can give chakra, but not heal. It's the same concept here, Nagato can EXTRACT a tailed beast, but not absorb a tailed-beast bomb.

Nagato wasn't even close to hurting Itachi. Unless you watched a different fight, Itachi hit Nagato with 1 Amaterasu and if Nagato wasn't an edo, he was dead. All of his summons were destroyed with AMA. Not only that the linked vision was also destroyed. Not only that he figured out how to destroy CT. Not only that he sealed Nagato away in the Totsuka blade. Nagato can't even beat Itachi let alone win an entire war by himself.

Kabuto not once said or hinted that Magato was his strongest Edo next to Madara, the only time Kabuto admitted an Edo was too strong for him to control, or said that an edo was stronger than the rest was when he said "Itachi Uchiha is clearly on another level from my other Edo's".

Nagato is no doubt a super powerful fighter, but you are highly highly highly overestimating him.

Let me guess, you think Nagato could beat Hashirama Senju don't you???????

I have no clue where you got any of that crap you talked about, but you obviously weren't reading what everyone else was reading!!!

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sage7paths:

Where in the heck did you see any of that???? Kabuto never even "Hinted" that he was going to use Nagato to take control of the war. He was going to use "Nagato AND Itachi" not just Nagato. Nagato can't absorb a Tailed beast bomb. "Absorbing a tailed-beast bomb" and "Extracting a tailed-beast" are two TOTALLY different things. Sakura can heal ppl but that doesn't mean she can give them chakra, KCM Naruto can give chakra, but not heal. It's the same concept here, Nagato can EXTRACT a tailed beast, but not absorb a tailed-beast bomb.

Why do you think Nagato can't absorb it?

Nagato wasn't even close to hurting Itachi. Unless you watched a different fight, Itachi hit Nagato with 1 Amaterasu and if Nagato wasn't an edo, he was dead. All of his summons were destroyed with AMA. Not only that the linked vision was also destroyed. Not only that he figured out how to destroy CT. Not only that he sealed Nagato away in the Totsuka blade. Nagato can't even beat Itachi let alone win an entire war by himself.

Kabuto not once said or hinted that Magato was his strongest Edo next to Madara, the only time Kabuto admitted an Edo was too strong for him to control, or said that an edo was stronger than the rest was when he said "Itachi Uchiha is clearly on another level from my other Edo's".

Nagato is no doubt a super powerful fighter, but you are highly highly highly overestimating him.

Let me guess, you think Nagato could beat Hashirama Senju don't you???????

I have no clue where you got any of that crap you talked about, but you obviously weren't reading what everyone else was reading!!!

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Bump

Pen-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909: minato could easily beat nagato due to his flying thunder god technique. Normal Minato could beat nagato at his prime if he has his kunais.

liverpoollll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato,it would be a very a close fight,though.

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
Breaking_Brads_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NAgato

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndanielmclemore: I would just like to point out that without PIS Nagato is clearly stronger than Itachi. It was never hinted that Nagato was going to be used to take control of the war but it was hinted that if Nagato had been thinking with his own mind that none of his opponents (Itachi included) would have survived that fight

liverpoollll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By liverpoollll

What you talking about,Itachi is stronger than Nagato

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points