Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By gdara
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

RULES

Minato is alive and bloodlusted (NO BM MODE)

3 Sannin have full cooperation

They all start in base

Sannin are In-character

Neutral Location

Win by Death, BFR, KO

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpy pump

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

bruh what? Minato would wipe the floor with all of them

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato wank still going on I see?

OT: Sannin stomp.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@joshtaku said:

LOL NO

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sanin stomps his face inside the ground

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato gets stomped. He has no prep time to set up kunai nor will have enough time to throw a bunch around the field

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

LOL NO

Please enlighten me on your view. How would the sanin beat him

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:
@aryansingh said:
@joshtaku said:

LOL NO

Orochimaru sacrifices Tsunade and Brings Tobirama but if he can't do that

Jiraiya in the latest movie in base blew away Urashiki Otsutsuki

One of the Most powerful water style users and one of the most powerful Akatsuki members who slapped Six Gates gai with a water clone and wrecked Killer bee directly admitted inferiority To Jiraiya .
One of the Most powerful water style users and one of the most powerful Akatsuki members who slapped Six Gates gai with a water clone and wrecked Killer bee directly admitted inferiority To Jiraiya .
Pain admitted that if their secret was not there, Jiraiya would have defeated him
Pain admitted that if their secret was not there, Jiraiya would have defeated him

Orochimaru > or ~ Jiraiya

So yeah , the Sanin are better in every single way other then speed and they already have intel on Minato

Either Sage Jiraiya or Boruto Era Orochimaru can fight him on equal but added both + seal tsunade ? Yeah they stomp .

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sannin.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:
@aryansingh said:
@joshtaku said:

LOL NO

So yeah , the Sanin are better in every single way other then speed and they already have intel on Minato

Either Sage Jiraiya or Boruto Era Orochimaru can fight him on equal but added both + seal tsunade ? Yeah they stomp .

Those quotes and panels have been repeatedly used and debunked every single time. For the first panel, you have to look at it from context. Number 1: At the time of writing, Kishimoto obviously wanted to build hype for Jiraiya, hence that. But from the feats shown by both jiraiya and itachi, they would handle Jiraiya with relative ease. Number 2: Now that we know about Itachi's true story, it would have been contextually adequate to say that he would have taken any sort of doubt in Kisame's mind to convince him not to fight Jiraiya at that time since he would not want to fight an ally.

As for pain, yeah he said that but think: what good would it do Jiraiya if he knew the secret at the start of the fight? He would only known that the real one was not among them but he would still have to fight the paths of pain regardless. And you can see how that turned out. Knowing the secret would not do Jiraiya any good in the fight regardless.

And based on the OT picture used, this was 2nd shinobi war era sanin. They were getting pinned down by a bunch of rock ninja. While Minato was slaughtering whole platoons of them.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sannin.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thenamelessone

@joshtaku:

Those quotes and panels have been repeatedly used and debunked every single time.

I mean , debunking canonical evidence is not something you can really do , you can claim you can but you cannot truly do it without looking at absolute feats .

For the first panel, you have to look at it from context.

Why can i already predict every piece of " context " you are gonna mention ?

Number 1: At the time of writing, Kishimoto obviously wanted to build hype for Jiraiya, hence that. But from the feats shown by both jiraiya and itachi, they would handle Jiraiya with relative ease.

Together Kisame and Itachi would curbstomp Jiraiya or Itachi can easily one shot them .but i am talking about Kisame only here who not only said He is inferior , he said Jiraiya is in a whole different league then him and also mentioned how the Sanin are far superior to the 7 Great Swordsmen of the Mist , and this is consistent by the fact that Jiraiya destroyed 3 pains without any Intel .

Number 2: Now that we know about Itachi's true story, it would have been contextually adequate to say that he would have taken any sort of doubt in Kisame's mind to convince him not to fight Jiraiya at that time since he would not want to fight an ally.

Kisame is not at all an ally of Jiraiya

No Caption Provided

Kidame also directly states that he thinks itachi can defeat Jiraiya where he is absolutely correvt , but he also admits that he cannot defeat Jiraiya and Jiraiya is leagues avove him in term of overall power .

As for pain, yeah he said that but think: what good would it do Jiraiya if he knew the secret at the start of the fight? He would only known that the real one was not among them but he would still have to fight the paths of pain regardless. And you can see how that turned out. Knowing the secret would not do Jiraiya any good in the fight regardless.

Jiraiya have another feat putting him above Pain , the fact that he send Urashiki Urashiki Otsutsuki in his final form flying away by a base Rasengan , Jiraiya Jiraiya didn't even knew what one path of pain can do , what is the real path , what are the abilities e.t.c. and he still defeated 3 Pains and was winning till the Deva Path aka the Strongest of them all joined the attack .

And based on the OT picture used, this was 2nd shinobi war era sanin. They were getting pinned down by a bunch of rock ninja. While Minato was slaughtering whole platoons of them.

Don't really care that much

The sanin of that era have literally no feats , so i am using the ones with feats .

An Orochimaru on death bed could toy around with the 4 tails and consider the entire fight " a game " , is stronger then other 2 sanin and Have his 8 Headed serpent mode .

Jiraiya > Pain and >> Kisame and send Urashiki Otsutsuki Flying away in one move

Seal Tsunade broke through Madara's susanoo and her strength was complemented by Madara Uchiha himself

And current Orochimaru have Hashirama cells amp + can probably use Sage Mode and We saw how Kabuto whose base is seemingly way weaker then Orochinaru went to fighting Edo Itachi and EMS Sasuke when he used Snake Sage mode .

Not to mention that Jiraya have everything Minato have but better with exception of speed and FTG

- Better Rasengan

- better sage control

- more experienced

- better Genjutsu

- better summons

- better ninjutsu

et.c.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:
@aryansingh said:
@joshtaku said:
@aryansingh said:
@joshtaku said:

LOL NO

Those quotes and panels have been repeatedly used and debunked every single time. For the first panel, you have to look at it from context. Number 1: At the time of writing, Kishimoto obviously wanted to build hype for Jiraiya, hence that. But from the feats shown by both jiraiya and itachi, they would handle Jiraiya with relative ease. Number 2: Now that we know about Itachi's true story, it would have been contextually adequate to say that he would have taken any sort of doubt in Kisame's mind to convince him not to fight Jiraiya at that time since he would not want to fight an ally.

Is that really debunking? Nagato himself said Jiraiya could beat Pain who's above both of them. Why would Jiraiya let his guard down after beating 3 pains when he knows the real one isn't among them? Where's that omni-man meme when you need it? Even Kasshin Koji who is a direct copy of Jiraiya is capable of fighting the ootsutsukis

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya has a chance of soloing

Adding the other two makes it a stomp

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@aryansingh: I said he was a copy of jiraiya

I was mainly posting the Urashiki thing

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sannin in a good fight.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato wins

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: I said Itachi, not Kisame, was Jiraiya's ally thus he would obviously overexaggerate and take advantage of kisame's doubts so he can avoid having to fight Jiraiya.

And the main reason why I said minato stomps is because the OT used shinobi war sanin, not current versions. Obviously the latest versions of the sanin would stomp the heck out of jonin minato, but going by the OT jonin minato would beat shinobi war sanin. You shouldn't really say you don't care because that's the basis for my entire argument. Since the thread didn't specify which version of the characters it is, I'll have to go by the pics provided.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: like I said, the secret of pain won't help jiraiya. He won against the three paths because those were arguably the weakest paths combat-wise. If all 6 showed up, it would end exactly the same way whether or not jiraiya knows the secret. Case and point: naruto managed to attain perfect sage mode, something jiraiya couldn't do, and yet he was stomped by a weakened tendo pain. You can take nagato's statement however way you want but the feats and scaling speak for themselves.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku:

I said Itachi, not Kisame, was Jiraiya's ally thus he would obviously overexaggerate and take advantage of kisame's doubts so he can avoid having to fight Jiraiya.

Except Kisame was the one who thought he could not oppose Jiraiya and still thought Itachi could defeat him , pretty clearly it means Itachi > Jiraiya >>> Kisame by a large margin .

And the main reason why I said minato stomps is because the OT used shinobi war sanin, not current versions. Obviously the latest versions of the sanin would stomp the heck out of jonin minato, but going by the OT jonin minato would beat shinobi war sanin. You shouldn't really say you don't care because that's the basis for my entire argument. Since the thread didn't specify which version of the characters it is, I'll have to go by the pics provided.

The second Shinobi war and the third shinobi war versions of these characters are completely featless in canon , there is some hearsay about how Minato killed thousand shinobi and The Sanin survived Against Hanzo the Salmander who is > minato by Jiraiya's words , but they got godstomped by hanzo so thats not relevant .

So i was simply using the versions with feats .

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: you're missing my point. What kisame said and what he can do is contradictory and if you consider the time that panel was made, you can see that that statement is outdated.

kisame was toying with killer bee who went 4 tailed mode. Meanwhile, jiraiya was almost killed by naruto going two tails (or three tails I don't remember).

But that's a discussion for a different time. For this thread can we at least agree that going by the pictures in the OT, 2nd shinobi war era sanin will lose to 3rd shinobi war Minato, while current/latest version sanin beat jonin minato.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku:

you're missing my point. What kisame said and what he can do is contradictory and if you consider the time that panel was made, you can see that that statement is outdated.

A guy who fought Pain and held his own would obviously defeat Kisame , that is common sense

kisame was toying with killer bee who went 4 tailed mode. Meanwhile, jiraiya was almost killed by naruto going two tails (or three tails I don't remember).

1. jiraiya was in base

2. he was not really fighting Naruto

3. naruto was in 4 tailed beast mode

4. A sick dying orochimaru destroyed the 4 Tails

But that's a discussion for a different time. For this thread can we at least agree that going by the pictures in the OT, 2nd shinobi war era sanin will lose to 3rd shinobi war Minato, while current/latest version sanin beat jonin minato

Peak Sannin would beat Hokage Minato , let alone jounin minato

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: Look, I would love to discuss those points and explain why you are wrong in saying so, I just don't think this is the thread for it. If you would care to make one about kisame vs jiraiya then I'd be happy to discuss there.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

@aryansingh: Look, I would love to discuss those points and explain why you are wrong in saying so, I just don't think this is the thread for it. If you would care to make one about kisame vs jiraiya then I'd be happy to discuss there.

Some other time then

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's pictured form then Minato easily wins by scaling above Hanzo. If it's primes of the Sannin then Sannin could pull a win but the fight would be close thanks to Minato's speed.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Edgelord91

^

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Minato could defeat any of the Sannin individually with relative ease, but once youre talking about all 3, with perfect teamwork.. it makes blitzing an opponent much more difficult.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru and Tsunade were pathetic, Minato beats Jiraiya if he doesn't get frog song off.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru and Tsunade were pathetic, Minato beats Jiraiya if he doesn't get frog song off.

How is Orochimaru pathetic when he is on par or stronger then Jiraiya ?

Avatar image for deactivated-60eee22feddcf
deactivated-60eee22feddcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato for the win.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: so Orochimaru getting scared from being in Itachi's presence makes him stronger than Jirayia who fought Pain? And would've done fairly had he had knowledge.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: so Orochimaru getting scared from being in Itachi's presence makes him stronger than Jirayia who fought Pain? And would've done fairly had he had knowledge.

Orochimaru fears Itachi but he also have met , known and even fought Jiraiya and is never scared of him , Orochimaru is scared of Itachi but not Jiraiya or Pain because he knows He cannot resist Tsukuyomi

A > B , B> C so A > C doesn't work in naruto btw

Sweetyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato solos

BllWINS40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: All I saw right there was a shitload of excuses trying to prove Orochi wouldn't get fodderized by Itachi even without Tsukuyomi.

WhiteMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato takes it

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: All I saw right there was a shitload of excuses trying to prove Orochi wouldn't get fodderized by Itachi even without Tsukuyomi.

If Jiraiya tries to fight Itachi the same way Orochimaru did , Jiraiya would get the same treatment so.........

If Jiraiya is so much stronger Then Orochimaru , why didn't he kill orochimaru at the three sanin lockway ?

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to put it out there, Minato use FTG without kunai, in his fight with A and Bee (flashback) he was sown to be able to tag people with it, in his fight with Obito as well.

As for the battle, I think the Sannin could possibly overwhelm him if they go gung-ho from the start, besides that I could see Minato's speed become a real issue for them should he be given the opportunity to tag any of them with FTG.

So Sannin 6/10.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking the Sannin, but it won't be easy. Orochimaru is too hard to take down, one hit from Tsunade could do Minato in, Jiraiya in his sage mode and frog song could be trouble. Minato is extremely fast, but I don't think that will be enough here.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Raziel2014

there is no Kage level ninjas besides Naruto/Hashirama that can take on 3 other Kage level ninja.

and this is just Plain Minato without BM known as the weakest attacking Kage in the verse.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I thought Itachi was wanked and the turnoff of Naruto debates but Minato is beginning to ice the cake fort me.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sannin.

I think without FTG being a suprise it loses a lot of its hype, especially when all you really need to do is track the kunai(s) that get thrown by Minato. It wouldn't be easy per say but they definitely shouldn't have as much trouble as other opponents

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato blitz's and 3 shots. Idk why people think Sannin wins lmao

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ITACHI_IS_GAWD

@theinterestedimpulse said:

Base heavily weakend Minato managed to dodged a kick from Juubi Madara. That is a feat beyond the 3 Sannin paygrade.

No Caption Provided

If he uses Sage Mode, it won't even be a fight.

WTF are you seeing?? He literally got tagged each time by Juubidara. As soon as he placed his rajin kunai to teleport, he activated his Sage Mode and lost his arm, got kicked twice (its literally right in front of you). "Base" heavily weakened Minato? He had enough power to try his signature move so I dont know what you are on about. He literally got hit in that scan each time.

Correction: The first kick is actually Juubidara kicking his arm away but Minato didnt dodge anything.