• 132 results
Hypershaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hypershaw

Minato Namikaze (EdoTensei) VS Itachi Uchiha (Edo Tensei)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Morals: On

Bloodlust: Off

Location: Valley of The End (Post Naruto-Sasuke Final Battle // Destroyed)

Time Limit: Off

No Caption Provided

IN ORDER TO WIN THE FIGHT, ONE SHINOBI MUST SEAL THE OTHER ONE SINCE BOTH OF THEM ARE EDO TENSEI

So yeah, basically I made this topic is because I'm in a middle of a debate with my friend right now. I told him that it would be a mismatch if Itachi fought Minato (both Edo Tensei) and y'all know how a typical Itachi fanboy would response ("Genjutsu GG, Unlimited Amaterasu, Susanoo, Yata Mirror, Totsuka Sword, blablabla!"). No offense lol, I like both characters but I need help from y'all to decide who wins this battle and how the fight would go on. A clear explanation (on how Minato // Itachi would win the fight) will be helpful, Thanks :)

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edo Itachi must win this. With unlimited chakra comes unlimited amaterasu and susanoo with totsuka. Both of them will end Minato while Minato isn't getting past Susanoo unless Minato is allowed to use Kyuubi.

Big_News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Morals on Bloodlust on” choose one please ?

Either way Minato should blitz and seal him handidly in base if he’s bloodlusted he’ll go straight to sage mode or bijjuu mode where this will be a mismatch

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SM + BM Minato with unlimited chakra wrecks

Hypershaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Minato is allowed to use Kyuubi since Edo Minato can enter bm at the first place

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twentygoodmen: @big_news: minato is self-admittedly garbage at sage mode and doesn't really know how to use it in combat.

Necromancetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tell your friend he forgot izanagi.

Minato should mark itachi first.But I don't think he can do it.At least itachi have knowledge about 4th hokage while minato have no idea about who is itachi.

itachi with infinite chakra and his susanoo can easily tank everything fourth throws at him .

and with totsuka sword I think this is mismatch.

I would give more credit to 4th if they weren't edo.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd take minato, whenever itachi pulls out Susanno Minato can just go BM nuke itachi since he has no feats to go against a beast bomb and while he is reforming he gets sealed.

Big_News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: It doesn’t matter how garbage you think he is with sage mode it still amps his base speed which was alone enough to blitz people that are way faster than Itachi, he can’t react to Minato and he absolutely has no chance if he goes sage mode or Bijuu mode Minato goes for the blitz and tag every time we see him fight this will be no different and an edo Itachi who was getting blitzed by kabuto is not reacting to Minato

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was base Minato, this was a stomp. Itachi 7-8/10.

But since you have KCM Minato... I'll say Minato 5.5/10

Minato usually goes straight to KCM when edo. He also usually goes straight to laying out FTG tags. Plus he's very analytical, figuring that the masked man (Obito) had similarities to Madara (or being Madara). Mangekyou Sharingan. So, he's really smart. On the other hand, you have Itachi, smartest guy in the leaf outside maybe shikimaru and his dad. And he never starts out battles using AMA. Nor in edo did he just spam it (He didn't even use it as much as Sasuke does normally). However, he did have a ton of Susanno usage going on. So we can expect him to go directly to that. Also, pre-edo, he started off using Tsukiyomi.

So if Minato can avoid tsukiyomi at the beginning. He has a shot, if he falls for it.... well it's over. Minato has no way of getting past Susanno defense without using Bijuu bombs. So FTG/rasengan/etc. won't really help. But good news is, he's already in KCM. Itachi will likely get Minato w/tsukiyomi at the very beginning of fight 1-2/10. He will get him with Susanno 4-5/10 (by tricking/strategically manipulating Minato). Minato however, has FTG and Kurama, plus mild sensory lvl's thanks to Kurama. So Minato handles this 5.5/10. Could be pushed towards Itachi, but you'd have to explain why,

1) Minato won't use KCM

2) Minato will look into his eyes

3) He'll blitz Minato via Totsuka

4) Minato will lose to AMA (Whixh he should be able to sense coming and due to FTG has the speed to avoid)

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel that if this fight were to actually happen in the manga, Minato would win. I think Kishimoto would rank Minato above Itachi.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, pretty sure this has already been done already.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Minato

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By great_black_star

@great_black_star: Minato is allowed to use Kyuubi since Edo Minato can enter bm at the first place

Okay then Minato win.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_news: he didn't fight madara in sage mode because he said he didn't know how to use it in combat, and it takes too long for him to enter. That's the whole reason why guy had to open the 8th gate. Itachi allowed himself to be tagged by kabuto to protect sasuke Ann's to set up izanami. He was fast enough to keep up with kcm Naruto, and there's no way he's blot figuring Minato's teleportation. There's nothing saying he won't burn the kunai away with amaterasu.

Big_News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Big_News

@maiamaku: Again you’re trying your best to dodge the fact it doesn’t matter Minato is faster than him in base anyway in base he’s faster than Hashirama and Tobirama both who are incredibly faster than Itachi, Minato has also reacted to Bijuudama which is faster than anything Itachi has done and has blitzed A and Bee.

In Base alone he blitzes. KCM Naruto doesn’t have the feats base Minato displayed even if you want to argue it takes a while for him to use sage mode (which in the manga looked pretty instant) he already blitzes him in base and he has absolutely no problem instantly going into Bijuu Mode which makes this a complete mismatch.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato blitzes or Bijuudama's him.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_news: .... you do realize he has zero speed feats, right? It's literally just teleportation. Teleportation that requires setup. As in he needs to throw his kunai or place markers before he does anything. Bee and Ay have both reacted to his teleportation. Given that Itachi's whole MO is discovering the weaknesses in techniques and finding ways to defeat them, do you really think that Itachi can't figure out what those weird-looking kunai covered in markings are all about? You also realize he has zero SM feats, right? The only thing he's used is kcm, and considering Itachi could keep up with kcm Naruto who was faster than Ay who reacted to Minato's teleportation, it's safe to assume that he could reasonably react to Minato. And since both of them are edo, Itachi can spam susanoo, amaterasu, and tsukiyami as much as he wants. The biggest issue here is how they can seal each other; it's unlikely that Itachi can tag minato with totsuka without first disabling him sonehow, and I doubt Minato can just seal susanoo.

Big_News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: I see no reason to continue this conversation after reading Minato has “zero speed feats”

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Foremostproxy

@maiamaku: Minato is like one of three characters in the entire series that can meaningfully use Shunshin no Jutsu offensively in combat.

That alone makes him horrifically fast.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancetr: minato knows who itachi is he was hokage in itachi's lifetime iirc during the time itachi joined Anbu he wouldn't know about itachi's mangekyo abilities

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By maiamaku

@big_news: it's literally a reaction feat, not a speed feat. Like, he's not outrunning the 3rd and 4th raikage. Without setting up his markings, he can't go anywhere. I really don't understand how you can't see the difference. Teleportation =/= superspeed.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Foremostproxy: teleportation =/= superspeed. His feats are reactionary.

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

@Foremostproxy: teleportation =/= superspeed. His feats are reactionary.

That's literally flat wrong.

You don't actually know what Shunshin no Jutsu is.

Hiraishin =/= Shunshin

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By maiamaku

@Foremostproxy: Shisui was the one that mastered shunshin. Minato can use it too, but he primarily uses hiraishin because it's instant transmission.

Big_News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: I don’t think you understand he has to be fast enough to activate the tech before an opponent reacts, I don’t think you understand that once he’s teleported to the location he wants he has to the proceed to attack before they can react which he never fails at doing other than in his fight against Juudara. His body flicker tech was fast enough for him to out speed Obito and he was able to throw Kunai fast enough to interscept to bijuu dama.

But the fact you said Minato has zero speed feats out side of the flying thunder god tech shows me you’re either biased or extremely lacking in knowledge in the series and I see no reason to try to convince someone who thinks such a way different

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By primebonnick

Minato don't see how itachi can even touch him his normal speed and he has bijuu mode to increase that. He may not be able to hold sage mode long but he has that too plus space time and sealing tech.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By maiamaku

@big_news: all but one of those are reaction feats. Show me a scan of him outspeeding someone without raishin or sunshin. The thing is, I'm not even arguing that minato can't or won't win.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why people are arguing about Minato's foot speed. His foot speed is not that great, only his FTG.

Bijuu bomb is the only reason, I will give it to the Minato, otherwise its Itachi. Coz I don't think Yata mirror can block BB, if it can then its still Itachi. Reason being Kyuubi is not edo, it will run out of chakra eventually while Itachi won't. By the end of the fight entire battle field will be covered in amaterasu.

Big_News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

@big_news: all but one of those are reaction feats. Show me a scan of him outspeeding someone without raishin or sunshin. The thing is, I'm not even arguing that minato can't or won't win.

You do realize in order to react he has to move at a faster pace unless pre cognition is involved which it isn’t here right ? Also I love how you so elegantly ignored the fact that even when he does use FTG he has to be fast enough to 1. ACTIVATE IT before someone can react and 2. ONCE TELEPORTED attack before they react FTG IS NOT AN ATTACK it is a means of transportation he still need to A activate it then B attack after doing so all which would require combat speed superior to the opponent in order to blitz otherwise what happened to him when he tried to use FTG on Juudara will occur. This is ridiculous I’m arguing Minato one of the fastest in the verse and someone who has multiple statements about his speed...

But I’ll entertain you for a bit, here we have him using his footspeed/body flicker technique to grab Naruto out of Obito’s hands and get him to saftey, no seals or FTG involved this is his first encouter with Obito pure speed here

No Caption Provided

Here we have once again Minato using pure footwork via the body flicker to rescuing his wife before the Nine Tails could strike and then moving her to another location, (even if you wanted to argue he used a tag or kunai that wasn’t shown to teleport to her he still picked her up and moved to another location as The Nine Tails was attacking who didn’t even realize that she wasn’t there until AFTER HE STRUCK) either way this is impressive because the nine Tails itself at half power was able to react to and keep pace with the JuubI and its attacks which were crossing countries here the Nine Tails is at 100% and Minato was able to out pace its attack, which again wether it be via foot speed or FTG (which there isn’t much evidence for) is still impressive

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And here we have Minato again outpacing a bijuudama he‘s able to ACTIVATE FTG AFTER the 9 tails fired a bijuudama which requires his motion speed to be fast enough to activate a tech before a bijuudama hits its target if he was not fast enough physically to keep up with the movements of a bijuudama it would not matter if FTG was a teleportation tech the village would have been wastelanded before he could activate it but he’s so fast without the tech that he can activate FTG before a bijuu Bomb lands.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bottom line even if you wish to make the silly argument that Minato’s speed without FTG isn’t impressive even tho I just showed you otherwise, I just unquestionably shown he can activate the tech before a Bijuudama lands so unless you think itachi moves as fast or faster than a bijuudama than he simply activates the tech as he did against the Nine Tails and he one shots him. And since this is edo he probably goes straight to Bijuu Mode where you hold no argument whatsoever

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins. His sealing technique is much better than Minato's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Itachi.

I dont see Minato avoiding Tsukuyomi.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg said:

Itachi wins. His sealing technique is much better than Minato's.

Minato's sealing technique that he used on the nine tails kinda sucks, does he have any other ones?

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: I think it was implied that he knows some other ones, but he never performed any of them.

Hypershaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg: tbh shihsui was kinda slow for a shunshin user, just look at how easy danzo got his hands on his sharingan.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_news: ignoring that all of those scans have shunshin and hiraishin in there, you seem to have a huge misunderstanding about how hiraishin works. So long as there are markers, (his special kunai, and any marks he places on people or objects) he doesn't need to use any signs or seals to activate it. Meaning his REACTION times are incredible, not his actual SPEED. The databook states that he uses shunshin in conjunction with hiraishin, which matches what we see. He can only teleport right on top of his markers, which means he uses shunshin to close the distance. Shunshin isn't much use for long distances, and pretty much moves you in a straight line, which means it'll be against a guy that perceives events in slow motion on top of precog. Considering that Ay very nearly was able to tag Minato before he could activate a technique that only requires a thought, and Bee was able to REACT to instant transmission, it's not a stretch to say that the guy who:

Matched KCM Naruto in taijutsu, who outsped the raikage that nearly tagged Minato

Fought a prefect jin that was able to REACT to an instantaneous attack

Is smart enough to figure out Minato's techniques, if he doesn't already have knowledge of them

Is capable of destroying the markers Minato needs to teleport, thus taking away his ability to instantly use Hiraishin

wouldn't be instablitzed by Minato, which is your entire argument.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypershaw: iirc Shisui whooped Danzo, but got caught by izanagi.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: I'm in mobile so wouldn't be able to pull up scan but iirc when the hokage were reanimated didn't Minato out speed the other 4 to the battlefield and tobirama commented that his speed is admirable

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By the_wspanialy

Itachi, more often than not.

He's capable of keeping pace with KCM Naruto which should be enough to react to Minato. He can intercept Minato's shurikens with his own, rendering FTG inefective. Tsukuyomi and Sussano are better haxes.

If however Minato is able to engage him in taijutsu, he can mark him, blitz him and sealed him.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypershaw: honestly there are easily so many scenarios where either wins, but Minato's gig is fast taking down, he use ridiculously fast attacks to take down enemies, such that even obito who reacted to the raikage, couldn't react Minato. But that isn't happening here, because Minato cannnot seal anywhere as fast as itachi other than reaper death seal which cannot be used since he is already dead.

He would need to summon Ma and pa, and use senjutsu, before which I am confidant itachi can take him out.

Hypershaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hypershaw

@maiamaku:so basically ur saying that Danzo was fast enough even Shisui could not even react?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@the_wspanialy: I'm pretty sure Minato's kunai handling is incredibly fast too and I personally thinks that Minato's kunai handling is on par with Itachi (despite having the sharingan as the advantage) I mean like people doesn't dubbed him as the "Fastest Shinobi Ever Lived" for nothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@streak619: well yea I agree that Itachi has the better sealing techniques compared to Minato but is Itachi fast enough to seal Minato, I meant y'all know how fast he is (even if tbh I don't see Minato avoiding tsukuyomi but I'm aware he knows about Itachi so most likely he'll enter kcm right away)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@maiamaku: the fact that Naruto is holding back against Itachi since he knows that Itachi is under-controlled so his actually no where near his full speed which he used when he out-speed the Raikage. So basically there are no valid proof that Itachi could match "real" Naruto's kcm speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@jdg said:

@pmcinelly784: I think it was implied that he knows some other ones, but he never performed any of them.

you got scans?

No Caption Provided

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypershaw: no, I'm saying izanagi or whatever caught him by surprise, since he was already down.

At that point in the show, Naruto is still afraid, or at least wary of, Itachi and Nagato's power. It also doesn't make sense as to why he would hold back against an immortal, regenerating being that can't feel pain. I'll freely admit that he wasn't going all out, but to me there's a difference

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypershaw: WAIT, THIS IS KCM MINATO?? THEN MINATO LOL STOMPS. JEEZ.

You do realise base Minato's speed = kcm1 naruto? (At minimum)(which is arguably = itachi)

If you add kcm2 to this as well as speedened up sage mode, Minato blitz him all day, every day. Sealing him will be a simple matter.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato.. Simply because he is too fast.. As a Former Hokage, He knows about the Normal and Mangekyou Sharingan abilities.. FTG hard counters for Genjutsu.

Yin Kurama Bijuu Mode > Imperfect Susano'o

Bigger DC

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ourmanuel

Some nice wank on this page. Lol at base minato being as fast as KCM1 naruto

Either way, he still wins.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato stomps

Enami92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Enami92
Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins

Zyrille64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato teleports a bijuu dama into Itachi's susano'o, gg!

bhaiterabhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know people will argue that Itachi has far more jutsus and his intelligent, and he had beaten stronger shinobi, blah blah blah. But remember, Minato is no ordinary shinobi. He is a league of his own. He mastered space time jutsu, and he thinks as fast as he moves.

https://get-shareit.com https://get-vidmateapk.com