Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
#1 Edited by DarkRoseIronAvenger (1705 posts) - - Show Bio

Since my other got locked for no reason, here's a more detailed one with no CW flash , since to be such an issue with the last one.

Minato has full access to the kurama chakra but is alive.

The flash has his morals on and is NOT GOING FOR A KILL VICTORY.

Minato has his morals off and has 50 flying rajinn kunai.

The battle takes place on the outskirts of the leaf village.

Ko/death win for Minato

KO only victory for flash

#2 Posted by Goruto (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt may stomps. If u take out aunt may then minato would win but if flash was acting smart with his speed for once, then flash stomps

#3 Posted by Chair-Sama (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

well id givee flash the speed factor, but its up to how he uses it. id say minato could take it since, well, his unique type of speed and abilities, along with manifesting kurama might surprise the flash a little bit. especially getting an instantly teleported Rasengan to the face like obito did.

#4 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (1705 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by DeathHero61 (15191 posts) - - Show Bio

Minato would basically be one of Barry's toughest Rogues. So in a random encounter surrounded by plot, Minato stomps him, if Barry treats him like a legit threat from the get go, he wins. But I doubt the latter would happen so for now i'll give it to Minato until I see other responses.

#6 Posted by sladerulez (4709 posts) - - Show Bio

Serious and composite flash wins

In character flash loses.

Simple

#7 Posted by jaycool2 (8509 posts) - - Show Bio

Minato would basically be one of Barry's toughest Rogues. So in a random encounter surrounded by plot, Minato stomps him, if Barry treats him like a legit threat from the get go, he wins. But I doubt the latter would happen so for now i'll give it to Minato until I see other responses.

This as far as I know.

#8 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (1705 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#9 Posted by Kamishini (2554 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (1705 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#11 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stomps

#12 Posted by greenarrow5476 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry solos if he's serious Barry accelerates towards the Speed of light phases his fingers into his brain instantly killing him or he chunks him into the Speed Force and wins by Kill or KO.

#13 Posted by Yarva (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to vote for Minato. I could make a shaky argument for him but if I was on the other side I could poke holes in my argument so I'll just stay out of it.

#14 Posted by GodEmperor123 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

minato loses hard

#15 Edited by Wewlad80 (3447 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

Doubtful, Name one high tier Flash Rogue that Minato is comparable with. Because i dont think there is one. Hes certainly above Flash's every other day Villains like Captain Cold and the Rogue's but Minato would get lolstomped or forced into a stalemate by the Reverse flashes and other non related speedforce entities.

The Only way i could even See Minato beating flash is if he surprises Barry big time.

#16 Posted by DeathHero61 (15191 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80 said:
@deathhero61 said:

Doubtful, Name one high tier Flash Rogue that Minato is comparable with. Because i dont think there is one. Hes certainly above Flash's every other day Villains like Captain Cold and the Rogue's but Minato would get lolstomped or forced into a stalemate by the Reverse flashes and other non related speedforce entities.

The Only way i could even See Minato beating flash is if he surprises Barry big time.

What is your point? I'm not comparing Minato to Flash's speedster enemies. I'm comparing him to his standard rogues. Minato has mountain busting Biiju Bombs(thanks to Kyuubi Chakara) was described as a flash of light, combat speed wise by Kishimoto in his databooks, and is far faster than lightning. And his style with his kunai is absolutely broken. To give you an idea, he would be fighting like this:

https://gfycat.com/ImaginaryGlaringGrison

And that's what we have been saying this entire time......are you not reading the comment you replied to?

So in a random encounter surrounded by plot, Minato stomps him, if Barry treats him like a legit threat from the get go, he wins. But I doubt the latter would happen so for now i'll give it to Minato until I see other responses.

Barry nor Wally outright blitz random characters they know nothing of. Heck, they barely blitz their rogues...and with clones and summons, and all the different things Minato can do from the get go, he would be a threat.