Minato Namikaze vs Barry Allen (New 52)

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since my other got locked for no reason, here's a more detailed one with no CW flash , since to be such an issue with the last one.

Minato has full access to the kurama chakra but is alive.

The flash has his morals on and is NOT GOING FOR A KILL VICTORY.

Minato has his morals off and has 50 flying rajinn kunai.

The battle takes place on the outskirts of the leaf village.

Ko/death win for Minato

KO only victory for flash

Goruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aunt may stomps. If u take out aunt may then minato would win but if flash was acting smart with his speed for once, then flash stomps

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well id givee flash the speed factor, but its up to how he uses it. id say minato could take it since, well, his unique type of speed and abilities, along with manifesting kurama might surprise the flash a little bit. especially getting an instantly teleported Rasengan to the face like obito did.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato would basically be one of Barry's toughest Rogues. So in a random encounter surrounded by plot, Minato stomps him, if Barry treats him like a legit threat from the get go, he wins. But I doubt the latter would happen so for now i'll give it to Minato until I see other responses.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Serious and composite flash wins

In character flash loses.

Simple

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato would basically be one of Barry's toughest Rogues. So in a random encounter surrounded by plot, Minato stomps him, if Barry treats him like a legit threat from the get go, he wins. But I doubt the latter would happen so for now i'll give it to Minato until I see other responses.

This as far as I know.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash stomps

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry solos if he's serious Barry accelerates towards the Speed of light phases his fingers into his brain instantly killing him or he chunks him into the Speed Force and wins by Kill or KO.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to vote for Minato. I could make a shaky argument for him but if I was on the other side I could poke holes in my argument so I'll just stay out of it.

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

minato loses hard

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wewlad80

@deathhero61 said:

Doubtful, Name one high tier Flash Rogue that Minato is comparable with. Because i dont think there is one. Hes certainly above Flash's every other day Villains like Captain Cold and the Rogue's but Minato would get lolstomped or forced into a stalemate by the Reverse flashes and other non related speedforce entities.

The Only way i could even See Minato beating flash is if he surprises Barry big time.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:
@deathhero61 said:

Doubtful, Name one high tier Flash Rogue that Minato is comparable with. Because i dont think there is one. Hes certainly above Flash's every other day Villains like Captain Cold and the Rogue's but Minato would get lolstomped or forced into a stalemate by the Reverse flashes and other non related speedforce entities.

The Only way i could even See Minato beating flash is if he surprises Barry big time.

What is your point? I'm not comparing Minato to Flash's speedster enemies. I'm comparing him to his standard rogues. Minato has mountain busting Biiju Bombs(thanks to Kyuubi Chakara) was described as a flash of light, combat speed wise by Kishimoto in his databooks, and is far faster than lightning. And his style with his kunai is absolutely broken. To give you an idea, he would be fighting like this:

https://gfycat.com/ImaginaryGlaringGrison

And that's what we have been saying this entire time......are you not reading the comment you replied to?

So in a random encounter surrounded by plot, Minato stomps him, if Barry treats him like a legit threat from the get go, he wins. But I doubt the latter would happen so for now i'll give it to Minato until I see other responses.

Barry nor Wally outright blitz random characters they know nothing of. Heck, they barely blitz their rogues...and with clones and summons, and all the different things Minato can do from the get go, he would be a threat.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry blitzes

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Femtosecond+ New 52 Barry beats the sh*t out of Minato

https://i.imgur.com/NkrAq7U.jpg

Keep in mind, light only travels 30 centimeters per nanosecond. If Minato caps at lightspeed reactions, then Barry can react over 1 million times faster than he can. There are 1 million femtoseconds in a nanosecond which means Barry can move 1 whole foot before Minato can move a micrometer at light speed, Barry reacted faster than a femtosecond which makes him at least over 1 million times faster than light.

To record light speed, you would need a camera that can capture images at 300 million frames per second on a computer running at 300 Megaflops. Meanwhile, Barry is so fast that an Argus camera operating at 1 trillion frames per second (1 Teraflop) is required to film him.

https://i.imgur.com/QZS9I4t_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

He would have to be moving at least 700,000 times faster than light as well as reacting even faster to keep up with Wally West, that makes Barry at least 700,000 times faster than Minato.

The JLA Watchtower computers run at over 100 Petaflops, 1 Petaflop = 1000 Teraflops = 1 femtosecond which means the Watchtower computer mainframe can calculate information in under 900 attoseconds and yet Barry treats it like Windows 7...

https://i.imgur.com/qzbJ6YJ.jpg

Keep in mind, 1 femtosecond = 1 quadrillionth of a second. The Watchtower computes over 100 quadrillion calculations through its database every second, that's over 100 calculations every femtosecond which makes Barry's thinking and reaction speed well over a billion times faster than Minato's mere nanosecond reaction speed.

I could simply rely on his other speed feats, like outracing light beams

https://i.imgur.com/t23SgLn_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://i.imgur.com/RQnbIzF_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Regardless, Minato is slower than Barry even if you wank his feats.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not surprised

Hody_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New52 Barry is litterally the weakest incarnation of flash and probably the most inconsistent as well; has like at the most 3 highend feats

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@hody_jones: Flashpoint/New 52/Rebirth Barry is literally his strongest iteration. Maybe you haven't noticed, but Barry doesn't actually have a lot of Post Crisis feats. He died in Pre-Crisis and was brought back to life near the end....so I really get the impression you dont know anything of what you're talking about. Maybe you're just comparing him to Wally.....who is barely faster than Barry in Rebirth

Hody_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hody_Jones

@hody_jones: Flashpoint/New 52/Rebirth Barry is literally his strongest iteration. Maybe you haven't noticed, but Barry doesn't actually have a lot of Post Crisis feats. He died in Pre-Crisis and was brought back to life near the end....so I really get the impression you dont know anything of what you're talking about. Maybe you're just comparing him to Wally.....who is barely faster than Barry in Rebirth

Laughable. Barry has plenty of showings in PC and in almost every single showing he accomplishes something of note, haven't read much of rebirth lately due to practically the entire league going to trash but I can soundly say Barry in new52 is garbage water. The only thing that improved was his character.

Wally is the fastest speedster in comics other than blatant toonforce from makkari, even wanking the few unquantifiable feats Barry does have to say he's 'barely' faster is laughable.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@hody_jones: no you cant soundly say that New 52 Barry is garbage water unless you intend to prove Barry's Post Crisis feats to his Post Flashpoint feats outside of Final Crisis, since we all know that one, so I'm still right. New 52 Barry has plenty of great feats that you just choose to ignore and its just your own ignorance that stops you from realizing that. I'm not about to convince someone who's clearly too biased to make a "sound" judgement of a characters capabilities.

Hody_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: No, you're not right. Barry does indeed have a few good highends, they however are consistently overshadowed by his lowends even in moments where he's actually using his speed. Sure, like I said you could hype up those unquantifiable, non combat related feats he has but that simply doesn't help your case.

The fact someone like you is questioning anyone's judgement after the foolishness you continuously spout about DC characters (especially wonder woman) is just as laughable. Are you aware how long you've been a meme on these boards?

Impulse785

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash from new 52 comic is still much faster than any Naruto character he still wins this

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hody_jones: oh so instead of actually proving me wrong you call me a meme? The meme is, I have a history of out debating those who think they're right when they know Jack and Sh*t respectively. Exhibit A, you. Concession accepted, at least until you attempt to prove New 52 Barry sucks compared to post crisis Barry

Hody_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hody_Jones

@ancient_0f_days: You're the one claiming he's better than wally and foolishness of that nature; the burden of proof is on you im afraid. Not to mention you tagged me, I don't care what your opinion is. New52 Barry is garbage and a continuously proven liability in combat, this isn't conjecture nor opinion; but written, canonical fact. If you choose to ignore that vs a handful of inconsistent, unquantifiable highends than thats your problem. Just stop talking to me about it.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contrary to majority i can actually see Minato winning, though it is unlikely.

If he play smart, he could place a tag in Barry, then he could teleport a bijuudama and catch Barry in the explosion.

It is definitely a possible outcome, since we are dealing with a Flash in character and a blood lusted Minato.

Kyuubi chakra cloak also can endure nuclear sized explosions. I don't think Barry could do a thing once he enter Kyuubi giant avatar mode.

If he do it, then spam bijuudama in a area that would catch Flash surrounded, he actually could deliver a hit.

But i'm talking about a 1 in a 100 case.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@hody_jones: woah woah someone forgot reading comprehension 101, never did I once say he was better than Wally, you joke. I said N52 Barry was better than Post Crisis Barry, and that Wally held a slight edge in speed as of Rebirth but thank you for once again proving you have no idea whats going on. Concession accepted, try to be less confused next time

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@lucascosta: considering Barry is capable of casual femtosecond reaction speed, it goes from 1 in a 100 case to 1 in a 1,000,000...technically.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@lucascosta: which is PIS unless he's fighting someone as fast as he is

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aLi-IipEHBo/VntmCRGSrsI/AAAAAAAAEFQ/uno5KPu1faU/s1600-Ic42/RCO013.jpg

That being said, hes much faster by the end of New 52 than he was in the very beginning of it. Barry can phase through matter well enough to phase a falling airplane through a bridge in issue #3

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qA924MfVlDw/VntotQNN4OI/AAAAAAAAEug/mAnrs52JidU/s1600-Ic42/RCO005.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KAiyypzFkjs/Vntot0XFGBI/AAAAAAAAEug/tu74pYk-n8w/s1600-Ic42/RCO006.jpg

So I dont know exactly how Minato will make physical contact unless Barry allows it

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry stomps the fodder and his verse

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@lucascosta: as for catching Barry in a Bijuu bomb, Barry casually operates at microsecond speeds in Captain Atom issue #3

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-g8Olp_C19jQ/VkSnmQAMQLI/AAAAAAAAP08/vqiAIpoc30c/s1600-Ic42/006.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--tuaPlKgYz0/VkSnmkPUO1I/AAAAAAAAP08/PAdLY4Dh2pI/s1600-Ic42/007.jpg

He also outran the initial explosion of a nuke close to ground zero, saving dozens of people in the process....

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HSnXO4JYULA/VkSnnmqDXlI/AAAAAAAAP1I/RsYtTIgB1gk/s1600-Ic42/013.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wL663TUI4N8/VkSnn9gI3QI/AAAAAAAAP08/Jk5rQeI21x8/s1600-Ic42/014.jpg

In The Flash issue #5, he contained a potential city wide explosion by forming a tornado to throw the blast into the atmosphere.

https://i.imgur.com/irwNXSo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://i.imgur.com/2RPo45i_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Not saying he can do that with a Bijuu bomb but it just goes to show that your particular strategy might not work

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: Minato Namikaze vs Barry Allen (New 52)

The title.....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: CW Barry is actually close in speed to New 52 Barry so i dont see how that would change much. But no, its New 52 Barry in this thread

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato negs the fodder.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: You're right.

I readed CW in the opening and for some reason thought it was this version.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers