Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1

• Base Minato and Naruto vs Base Madara and Sasuke (can use Sharingan pre-cog)
  • CQC only
  • Madara gets his gunbai, Sasuke his sword, Naruto and Minato get 30 of Minato's special Kunai
  • Morals off

Round 2

• KCM Minato and Naruto vs EMS Madara and Sasuke
  • Madara and Sasuke can't go higher than complete body Susanoo(no perfect Susanoo)
  • Morals off

Round 3

• BM Minato and BSM Naruto vs EMS+Rinnegan Madara and EMS Sasuke
  • Madara can't use Limbo
  • Bloodlusted/Morals off

NakkLeVaar_1A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1, closer to uchihas, because of madara's gunbai and sharingan reflexes.

Round 2, uchihas stomp because of susanoos.

Round 3, jinches stomp..

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1) Minato solos. Tbh NaruSuke aren't even factors here and I can see Minato winning under this conditions.

R2) KCM Minato? Didn't he just started of with BM?

Naruto >>> Sasuke so if KCM means he can't use Kurama avatar, I'd still side with Team 1.

R3) Naruto/Minato >>>>>>> Sasuke (who isn't a factor IMO), but if Madara can summon Gedo he solos.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@kamishini: wait, now i'm confused. In your post you say that under these conditions Team 1 would still win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Because I assumed he just couldn't use Kurama avatar, but still all his power.

Unless I misinterpreted your post (which is a possibility lol) it means that Minato can't use Kurama "full power" and they would lose like this.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Because I assumed he just couldn't use Kurama avatar, but still all his power.

Unless I misinterpreted your post (which is a possibility lol) it means that Minato can't use Kurama "full power" and they would lose like this.

What i meant is that he can do everything except use the Kurama Avatar(full BM), so basically his own KCM.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Ohh okay, looks like I misinterpreted it XD.

Then yeah, Team 1 wins round 2 too IMO.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

lol i dont think i can comment has i have an ongoing cav with these characters

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: your right

Team 1 the first 2 rounds madara solos the last 1

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha stomp round 1. Idk the rest.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Naruto get SM in rd1 if not Madara is really close to soloing if it weren't for Minato.

Blondes stomp the other two rounds.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to uchiha

The others go to the father son duo

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If naruto and minato get sage mode in r1, they could take it.

Round 2/3 madara is to strong so they take it.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to uchiha

The others go to the father son duo

this

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do uchiha stomp round 1? Lmao

Minato solos round 1 easily. Madara and Sasuke require powering up to become a threat. Minato in base has FTG and incredible speed, it's GG. He rekt Obito even with his sharingan hax. Base Madara and Sasuke wouldn't be able to touch MS Obito.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Father and son lose round one, but they probably win the rest.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Uchiha should win 8/10. Madara retired the allied shinobi force with a 3T sharingan. So base Minato loses all day to that guy. Naruto is useless without his power ups. And Sasuke took out Deidara/Orochimaru w/ 3T sharingan. So uchiha should win relatively easily.

R2: Leanjng toward Uzumaki/Namikaze on this one. Minato's speed and Naruto spamming BB's should help them get a "W". But I could also see Uchihas winning due to intellect plus full body Susanno' should tank BB's fairly easily. But Uzumaki win 5.1/10

R3: honestly Uchiha stomp. PS are too much for Bijuu. Sasuke should fairly easily deal with Naruto and Madara with Minato. Even Kurama was scared to fight Madara cause he didn't want Madara controlling him with MS. So uchiha all day. 8-9/10

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SuperDragonfly9

Minato and Naruto win round 1 but Uchihas win other rounds. Madara had that Tree that can suck up 9 Tails chakra. It's like Goku fighting Android 19

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara and Sasuke all rounds lol

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411:

Madara "retiring" shinobi alliance in BASE was filler, not canon. The hand-to-hand stuff wasn't in the manga (barely). And those are fodder shinobi. Naruto and Gaara's combo rekt Madara. If he didn't have the Rinnegan he would've been toast.

Minato could easily defeat Base Madara, is this a joke?

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimate702:

His great fireball jutsu was more power output than anything Minato has ever done in base. Also dodging multiple blind spot attacks simultaneously. IIRC, it took Ohnoki, Naruto, and Gaara all doing long range attacks to even get the guy. All 3 would stomp Minato, that was SM Naruto btw, and SM Naruto alone would give Minato a fight. But add Gaara and Ohnoki and that's a very one sided battle. So suggesting that Minato would've laughed at the three is only the joke here!!

Also, what feats put Minato on this lvl, you do realize that the shinobi force consisted mainly of Jounin and Chunin, this wasn't just one village army, this was the army of all nations. It was the best shinobi all over the planet fighting him at once. IIRC, weren't all shinobi back together by that point. So it wasn't just a small group. Minato would get smoked in that same situation.

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: It took Naruto (In BASE, as a Shadow Clone, low on chakra) and an Earth Jutsu 2 seconds to get Base Madara. He only lived because he activated MS (and Edo Tensei, of course.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In a 1 on 1 fight Minato would wipe the floor with BASE Madara.

Minato beat the Raikage and Killer Bee at the same time, as well as Obito Uchiha with his Sharingan Hax. All in Base.

His great fireball jutsu was more power output than anything Minato has ever done in base

This doesn't matter. Minato is massively faster, and once he tags Madara it's GG. There's a reason Minato is known as one of the greatest Hokage. He also was always in Base until the War Arc, where he gained a few power-ups.

Not to mention, Minato can use summons in Base. Madara needs MS and up to control the Kyuubi.

Uchihas rely heavily on their eye powers. Madara in Base would definitely lose to Minato, no contest (especially since Minato always fought in Base while he was alive.)

Goruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Goruto

R1: if their able to use justus then uchihas win (they can activate Susano without ms activated)

R2: uchihas, I think sasuke>>kcm naruto and ems madara>kcm minato

R3:madara wins only due to rinnegan

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimate702:

At first, you said the time Madara awakened Rinnegan. So I was responding to that, but yes there was this time as well that it took all 3 to get to him. Minato would be stomped in the same situation. No question.

He didn't beat Raikage nor Killer Bee. Killer Bee IIRC stalemated him. Raikage only ever admitted he was faster. Never was it suggested that Minato could've defeated him. But I believe he could take on Raikage, but not Bee and Raikage, come on. Mentioned before, Bee stalemated him.

Initial was only defeated because Minato ran away then prepped for the fight. So 14 year old obito lost to a prepped 4th hokage. Idk how that even remotely relevant to fighting Madara??

"If he tags Madara its GG"- with sharingan precog, Minato won't even get close. Bee could follow Minato teleportation, what makes you think the strongest Uchiha ever couldn't?? Madara w/o eyes was dodging attacks from 2nd hokage, Hashirama, Naruto, and Sasuke. He even mentioned how Sasuke moved better than the other ppl (2nd homage was one of the other ppl). So teleportation isn't something new to him.

Madara wrecked the Bijuu etc w/o eyes, give him a 3T sharingan and he wrecks