Mimic Vs Thor

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dr. Octopus, Bedlam, Loki, Tutinax had no problem TPing Thor as well, its not all Thor resisting as most people would think.

Not entirely sure on Mimic, but doesnt he actually have the TP abilities of Prof X, thats should reasonably be more than enough, and we have 2 instances clearly showing so.

• While I understand Thor was controlled by Octopus, was it actually telepathy?
  • What's the second showing for Charles outside putting Thor to sleep with the Avengers?
  • Tutinax is about as telepathic as Shark; in a sense they aren't as versatile as actual telepaths, but can induce fear in the target.

Mimic's best bet is telepathy that seemingly no-one here actually knows to what extent he even has. The point was he does have some level of resistance (depending on the writer) and its someone else's job to prove the case for Mimic's awesome TP.

On the topic,I see Some folks think it's about them but really not, I , but had to see what this topic was about. My stance remains. :) Also keep in mind Emma isn't nearly on par with Xavier with or without PF. Her TP is average at best. Maybe slightly above, but Mimic can mimic other's powers so he can mimic X's precisely(who also is apart of the original X-Men, not Emma Frost)

Original X-Men taken from Marvel Wiki:

Original X-Men (1963–1970)

@foreverevil: @dondave: I agree, I think Mimic has at least a decent chance. I noticed the Thor enthusiasts didn't answer my Iceman question. Aside from the TP which Thor has no defense against. Dave that's a hilarious scan.

These would be the characters whose powers he's copied:

No Caption Provided

Can you post a scan where Mimic display's Xavier's telepathy? To any extent? Same with Iceman's power - to the point he's shattered and revived? Because it seems like you're light on evidence and heavy on baseless speculation.

@killemall: just went back to the OP, the guy says mimic has the powers of the original xmen so i think its jean and not xavier, not sure though. anyway, why couldnt mimic outmuscle thor? he could absorb/mimic thors powers too, no?

Rogue has absorbed Thor's and Are's power before. The only issue I have with Mimic repeating that is his lack of having Rogue's powers and Thor himself not being a mutant for him to Mimic those physical stats.

Even then it's still Mjolnir smashing Mimic unconscious.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Guess what... that writer doesn't even know what he is talking about. Bedlam doesn't have any TP power he does affect the electro chemical responses of the living brain inducing pain and confusion.

Show me where it says Bedlams power comes from manipulating chemical in brains?

Now we have gone to a point we are blaming writers, specially the writer who actually created the said character?? O_o

EDIT: You could just do a research about the character and find out by yourself dude.

Or maybe you could tell me where you are getting stupid stuff like a character , created to be the examplor of mind, doesnt have telepathy and we could you know talk reasonably.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't seemed to me that Thor was afraid of Tutinax. Tutinax won because he was at the time stronger. Since Tutinax never showed that kind of power(strength) Tutinax obviously had a major boost or Thor was depowered in those issues.

If you don't even know nothing about Havok then there is really no point at arguing with you.

And if you read the last page its clearly said that Thor cant even look at Tutinax without feeling fear, which is due to Tutinax abilities. His ability is to project fear at people which is what was happening to Thor.

Thor trying his best to resist it saying "no Asgardian dont feel fear" while getting his butt handed to him doesnt contradict that.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#204  Edited By Saren

If we're really splitting hairs over Thor's history with psychics, split hairs over the latest Deadpool Annual where Madcap, a Captain America villain with minor telepathic abilities, turned Thor into a admittedly spirited Dancing with the Stars hopeful. Thor's history with telepaths on the battle forum tends to be the same as the rest of his history ---- cherrypick what works for you and pretend the rest doesn't exist. Hence why you'll find people trying to argue that Thor no-selling Moondragon with the Mind Gem is perfectly legit even though Moondragon has easily defeated or subdued Thor on two prior occasions ---- first being the somewhat infamous incident where she made him her love servant, and second being the time when her telepathy was nerfed to the point that she couldn't extend it beyond the building she was in, but still managed to solo the entire Avengers lineup (minus Iron Man since he wasn't around) with a single thought. Most days, you really don't need to be Xavier or Jean to handle Thor.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Vaeternus

There's nothing that disproves Mimic can't mimic Professor X, Iceman etc. With a name like "mimic" and his abilities it would be kind of pointless if he could only replicate a few mutants. Obviously he can do such given his abilities and take down Thor via TP. Which as we've seen Killemall post, clearly Thor is vulnerable to TP.

@killemall: I agree.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: Its also worth nothing that part from the never clear explained limitation Adam Warlock put on Moondragon telepath with mind gem, she also lost a telepathic battle, with mind gem, against Tyrannus.

AmonSet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mimic from reading all the posts

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have an example where Tutinax says one thing, Thor says another on the same page.

Whether or not that is the case is up to the reader to decide, but it remains purely conjecture. If you want to take Tutinax's word that's your prerogative, but it doesn't pull much weight as an argument. And regardless it doesn't matter given that isn't a power Mimic even possesses.

There's nothing that disproves Mimic can't mimic Professor X, Iceman etc. With a name like "mimic" and his abilities it would be kind of pointless if he could only replicate a few mutants. Obviously he can do such given his abilities and take down Thor via TP. Which as we've seen Killemall post, clearly Thor is vulnerable to TP.

You're not going to post any scans of Mimic using telepathy are you?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's history with telepaths on the battle forum tends to be the same as the rest of his history ---- cherrypick what works for you and pretend the rest doesn't exist. Hence why you'll find people trying to argue that Thor no-selling Moondragon with the Mind Gem is perfectly legit even though Moondragon has easily defeated or subdued Thor on two prior occasions ---- first being the somewhat infamous incident where she made him her love servant, and second being the time when her telepathy was nerfed to the point that she couldn't extend it beyond the building she was in, but still managed to solo the entire Avengers lineup (minus Iron Man since he wasn't around) with a single thought. Most days, you really don't need to be Xavier or Jean to handle Thor.

You've just described an issue plaguing various characters that have existed for decades without a reboot / major retcon to that history. Take for example Galactus: Who in the 60's was more or less a peer to the Watcher - - - rather than the being who decades later would nearly destroy creation as a byproduct of his fights. It's a convluted career defined by a contradiction as Galactus can go from someone all the heroes on Earth can't touch at once, to a character Thor can knock on his rear on his own.

That's why Marvel Now! Thor might as-well be a different character than who was thirty years ago (honestlyits shaky to use showings from eight-years ago). It wasn't until Astonishing Thor that I was even sure he could still God-blast.

Writers throughout the years have written Thor as either highly susceptable to telepathy, resistant (to whatever extent) or sporting outright immunity to a telepath's attempts to enter / influence his mind. You're correct that most of the time you do not need to be anywhere close to Jean's or Xavier's level to influence Thor's mind.

If we're really splitting hairs over Thor's history with psychics, split hairs over the latest Deadpool Annual where Madcap, a Captain America villain with minor telepathic abilities, turned Thor into a admittedly spirited Dancing with the Stars hopeful.

I'm struggling to take this any more seriously as the time Deadpool answers a add to become a herald of Galactus or Hercules drinking Galactus out of hunger for a moment.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amonset said:

Mimic from reading all the posts

im thinking the same

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Vaeternus

Scans of mimic NOT being able to use telepathy or that of Xmen?

@foreverevil: ditto

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scans of mimic NOT being able to use telepathy or that of Xmen?

So you're answer is 'No' to actually providing a scan that remotely proves your point. I'm tired of this circular nonsense and an assortment of people that haven't even read an appearance of Mimic commenting how telepathy might save the day for him. But since you asked...

X-Men: Legacy shows Mimic doesn't even have telepathy. It's why he borrows Rachel's powers:

No Caption Provided

Rogue noting his inherent limits with that borrowed power, not mention he describes how all he has 'is stolen. Cheap copies of other people.'

No Caption Provided

Namely the reason Mimic's display of power of the original five is no-where nearly as impressive as the mutants he's permanently copied, no mutantions where he turns into a blur-catman, no converting himself into living ice, no ocular beams that level buildings, no telepathic power on the level of Jean. And that's why Falcon (yes, Falcon) is a match for Mimic.

No Caption Provided

Even if you want to give him Rachel's telepathic powers, she's had no-luck beating Thor twice with them. The first time consists of him KOing her with her own psiblast and the latter consisting of a failed attempt to even breach his mind in AvX.

So Thor wins. Case-Closed. Don't bother fishing out scans of Exiles Mimic and pretending they're the same character.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall said:

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

Guess what... that writer doesn't even know what he is talking about. Bedlam doesn't have any TP power he does affect the electro chemical responses of the living brain inducing pain and confusion.

Show me where it says Bedlams power comes from manipulating chemical in brains?

Now we have gone to a point we are blaming writers, specially the writer who actually created the said character?? O_o

EDIT: You could just do a research about the character and find out by yourself dude.

Or maybe you could tell me where you are getting stupid stuff like a character , created to be the examplor of mind, doesnt have telepathy and we could you know talk reasonably.

Sorry, after re-reading that I realized something I should have when you showed the scan. We're actually talking about different Bedlams. I was thinking about Bedlam, the former X-Forcer. My mistake. Sometimes I forget there are various Bedlams. I guess it's because I'm a fan of the X Force.

But yeah Olisa Kabaki is a pretty powerful telepath. She had her power the idol of Ikonn which contained the power of a uber powerful entity named Ikonn, who was so powerful that could create illusions that turned into realities. Olisa is among the likes of Charles Xavier(while not as powerful as him, she's pretty close). She was able to make Thor feel pain... so?

Thor even congratulated her for such feat saying that during his entire life she was among the few who ever was able to affect his mind somehow.

@killemall said:

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

Doesn't seemed to me that Thor was afraid of Tutinax. Tutinax won because he was at the time stronger. Since Tutinax never showed that kind of power(strength) Tutinax obviously had a major boost or Thor was depowered in those issues.

If you don't even know nothing about Havok then there is really no point at arguing with you.

And if you read the last page its clearly said that Thor cant even look at Tutinax without feeling fear, which is due to Tutinax abilities. His ability is to project fear at people which is what was happening to Thor.

Thor trying his best to resist it saying "no Asgardian dont feel fear" while getting his butt handed to him doesnt contradict that.

If you read their entire encounter you would see Thor fighting him without any semblance of fear. Even while Tutinax was still pummeling Thor into the ground you could see Thor's face without any trace of fear while lifting his hammer in a attempt to fire a lightning bolt at Tutinax or something like that.

Thor was having difficult to do anything, not only muttering those words, because he was overwhelmed by being punched on the face constantly. Thor couldn't even barely stand after that. So it doesn't mean he was afraid from Tutinax. Thor even cursed Tutinax swearing to him that they would face each other again right after Tutinax was called out to get out of that place. Hardly something Thor would say if he was actually afraid from Tutinax. He also said that without any semblance of fear.

It's part of the character being HIGHLY(not immune) resistent to TP attacks because of his extremely strong godly mind.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Vaeternus

Isaac, those scans prove nothing where does it say 'mimic cant use tp' and why do you cross out he can still mimic other xmen? Lol. Plus one thats legacy, originally where does it say 'mimic cant use x's tp?

Also, non of those scans say or confirm mimic not being able to use tp or that he cant mimic. Jean even states in there 'mimic normally just mimics others powers within range'

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

Isaac, those scans prove nothing where does it say 'mimic cant use tp' and why do you cross out he can still mimic other xmen? Lol. Plus one thats legacy, originally where does it say 'mimic cant use x's tp?

Also, non of those scans say or confirm mimic not being able to use tp or that he cant mimic. Jean even states in there 'mimic normally just mimics others powers within range'

He can use TP, but those are from Rachel. Too weak to do anything to Thor's mind.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Disagree when he can mimic others around him and killer already posted a scan showing an average tp hurting thor so i believe mimic can beat thor.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

I Disagree when he can mimic others around him and killer already posted a scan showing an average tp hurting thor so i believe mimic can beat thor.

Average TP? Osila is easily among the likes of Charles Xavier. She is the avatar of one uber powerful psionic entity called Ikonn. Isaac already showed that he only borrowed TP abilities from Rachel.

Here is what someone as powerful as Rachel can do to Thor's mind.

No Caption Provided
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Vaeternus

Ok, well mimic can still mimic X's TP who is apart of the original X-Men and the others which would give Thor a rough time.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By isaac_clarke

@vaeternus said:

Also, non of those scans say or confirm mimic not being able to use tp or that he cant mimic.

X-Men: Legacy takes place in the 616 universe, that's current Mimic. Same one that Falcon plows his fist into issues later. That single scan alone shows Mimic doesn't even access to telepathy without a telepath within range to mimic.

And that power itself is gone as soon as he's out of range of said telepath:

No Caption Provided

Otherwise he would still have Xavier's, Nate Grey's or what have telepathy without needing to borrow Rachel's TP to even have it.

Jean even states in there 'mimic normally just mimics others powers within range'

Thats not Jean... that was Rachel Grey. Whose telepathy both times they've fought has done squat to Thor. And that wasn't what Rachel even said, at all.

No Caption Provided

Thread is still done.

@vaeternus said:

Ok, well mimic can still mimic X's TP who is apart of the original X-Men and the others which would give Thor a rough time.

Xavier's dead corpse without a brain. Jean's dead. I have idea where Nate Grey is. And the only telepath available he can mimic is Rachel and even then he'd lose that power as soon as you put him in a fight against Thor without her in range.

Mimic can't even handle the Falcon on his own, debates where he magically can give Thor a rough time with singificantly weaker versions of the original five X-Men's abilities is laughable at best.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Vaeternus

I'll still go mimic due to him duplicating powers that in here have been proved to harm Thor.

If not and he can't, then this is a spite thread if Mimic "can't do" anything.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By isaac_clarke

@vaeternus said:

I'll still go mimic due to him duplicating powers that in here have been proved to harm Thor.

You're still go with Mimic regardless of whatever anyone posts, that's you're thing. Hell what would have been the point of following my post history to even posting here if you didn't?

Yes, because Beast's acrobatics, Iceman's snow balls, Marvel Girl's telekinesis, Angel's wings and Cyclops' decades ago visor blasting power he couldn't even hit Falcon with could totally harm Thor.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Vaeternus

Touche, one can easily say the same thing about you and Thor.

As I said, if that's the case then if mimic "gets destroyed" then why was this topic even made and not closed immediately? It lasted 5 pages so it's obvious those in power felt it was ok to debate.

It doesn't alter my view on anything, I feel Mimic can win here. The OP specifically stated in the rules he has the power of the original X-Men. I dont know what you mean with "follow your history". I post where topics catch my interest. I don't post in every Thor topic.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By isaac_clarke
@vaeternus said:

Touche, one can easily say the same thing about you and Thor.

Yeah, no.

As I said, if that's the case then if mimic "gets destroyed" then why was this topic even made and not closed immediately? It lasted 5 pages so it's obvious those in power felt it was ok to debate.

I could point out half-a-dozen MK Elder God threads where you're insist they're omnipotent - that go on for pages without a thread lock. If they do get locked, it's usually because of you arguing with users that forces Mods to lock it.

Hell the Jean Grey vs Ermac thread went on for nine-pages (a lot longer before the sit-revamp) before you ended up banned and the thread closed. You started page one about how it was a stalemate.

Clearly if it's stomp or non-argument thread, especially in your opinion, staff doesn't immediately lock it. This isn't new on the battle-forums and you've been here enough years to know that.

It doesn't alter my view on anything, I feel Mimic can win here.

Based off nothing.

The OP specifically stated in the rules he has the power of the original X-Men.

The OP copy and pasted a wiki of Mimic's powers - namely why he has the power of being an Attractive Malelisted. And...

No Caption Provided

Xavier at the time wasn't rolling into battle with the actual X-Men to fight Mimic and clearly did not interact with Mimic long enough to permanently retain Xavier's power. And obviously Mimic did not mutate further like Beast, Iceman, Marvel Girl, Angel or Cyclops, otherwise he would be a much more powerful character that doesn't get beat up by the Falcon.

I dont know what you mean with "follow your history". I post where topics catch my interest. I don't post in every Thor topic.

I meant: Your thread was locked - you wrote something on my wall I ignored - looked at my post history to comment on one of the two threads I posting in at the time - clicked reply to the two folks that arguing with me and told them 'I agree with you and Mimic wins; what's up with them Thor threads amirite?' - The usual baiting.

But I can totally believe 'Mimic vs Thor' is interesting - despite you never reading book featuring either of them and clearly not knowing anything extensive about either character simply based off your posts IN this thread so far.

This thread is done and done.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Vaeternus

Uh huh

Yes. And that's because umm... they are omnipotent, it's not my problem you not familiar with MK but that's obvious not even going to rant on that. IM me if you'd like and I'll provide you if you wish(not that I haven't already) for this.

That other topic was locked because a few people who can't handle difference in view concerning certain politicians cried about it most political topics or controversial get closed on here anyway. It's a free forum, so long as we don't break the rules with cursing, porn etc I see no issue with me making a political topic.

Again, nobody cares but you about that stuff. Youve been warned as well so dont act so innocent. Only reason you weren't banned was cause you had a friend for a mod(who isn't one anymore, can't imagine why)

On this actual topic, I just said I felt mimic wins, you disagree with all who don't vote Thor here I've noticed.

This still doesn't alter my conclusion. So might as well respectfully disagree. You seem to think Thor is almighty and can't be beaten. I didn't make the topic so if this is as onesided as you're saying, what's the point?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By isaac_clarke

@vaeternus said:

Uh huh

Yes. And that's because umm... they are omnipotent, it's not my problem you not familiar with MK but that's obvious not even going to rant on that. IM me if you'd like and I'll provide you if you wish(not that I haven't already) for this.

That other topic was locked because a few people who can't handle difference in view concerning certain politicians cried about it most political topics or controversial get closed on here anyway. It's a free forum, so long as we don't break the rules with cursing, porn etc I see no issue with me making a political topic.

Again, nobody cares but you about that stuff. Youve been warned as well so dont act so innocent. Only reason you weren't banned was cause you had a friend for a mod(who isn't one anymore, can't imagine why)

On this actual topic, I just said I felt mimic wins, you disagree with all who don't vote Thor here I've noticed.

This still doesn't alter my conclusion. So might as well respectfully disagree. You seem to think Thor is almighty and can't be beaten. I didn't make the topic so if this is as onesided as you're saying, what's the point?

This post changed from 'uh huh' to this fairly quick. You're efforts to get the 'last word' never fail to disappoint.

Skipping through most of this nonsense, can you point out to who else says Mimic wins here that I've argued with outside yourself? And I totally think Thor's unbeatable, except every time I make a post that says the exact opposite I guess.

As for that final question: I'd love to answer it, but I already did. See MKF30 - no matter what I say, you're going to repeat yourself. You will ignore points made that contradict you're arguments / points - you've been doing this for four-years, on and off Vine: through various accounts. You're not about to change now.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Vaeternus

Right...as do your efforts to follow my posts never fail to disappoint ;) lol it matters not at this point, I already know I'm right concerning the other topic. Moving on. <<----------will be crossed out btw I also don't have various names, been posting on here for like forever now.

Sounds like you're trying to get the last word even after you said "This thread is done and done" I figured you were "done".

I've already said my peace concerning Mimic. Given what he CAN do, I'm going with him here. I know you feel "Thor God of never can be beat" wins every match, but not everyone feels that way. So as I said, agree to disagree cause I'm not going to change your view and you're not changing mine. :)

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right...as do your efforts to follow my posts never fail to disappoint ;) lol it matters not at this point, I already know I'm right concerning the other topic. Moving on. <<----------will be crossed out btw I also don't have various names, been posting on here for like forever now.

Sounds like you're trying to get the last word even after you said "This thread is done and done" I figured you were "done".

It's more like refreshing an already open page on my browser.

I've already said my peace concerning Mimic. Given what he CAN do, I'm going with him here. I know you feel "Thor God of never can be beat" wins every match, but not everyone feels that way. So as I said, agree to disagree cause I'm not going to change your view and you're not changing mine. :)

Don't suppose you actually have scans of 'what he CAN do' - because the one's I've posted consist of him doing what he does and yet still getting rocked by the Falcon. But we both know you don't, you're just making things up as you go along.

Always a pleasure MKF30.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Vaeternus

Suresure sure refreshing your page 2 days better later Lolwhen i see scans of thor recreating the universe....theyre probably with those scans :)

Im not making anything up I merely going based on what mimics powers are are and what he's capable of Mr Isaac

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suresure sure refreshing your page 2 days better later

Must be a rule I'm not aware of - because I tend to leave web pages open on my browser for weeks. Even if the computer powers down unexpectedly, the first thing my browser asks is if I want to re-open said pages it was on.

Lolwhen i see scans of thor recreating the universe....theyre probably with those scans :)

I'm not going to pretend I know what you're talking about.

Im not making anything up I merely going based on what mimics powers are are and what he's capable of Mr Isaac

I'll take that as you don't have scans to prove anything you're saying here?

The Falcon wins, thread over.

No Caption Provided

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Vaeternus

Oh so In other words you're going to pretend that you don't know what I mean because the reality is you have no proof of scans that im asking you for. *clicks tongue* I see.

Just so you know this is a little section under every characters bio On comicvine that explains what a character can do. Its under the powers and abilities section.

Mimic wins for reasons said.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: dude, he asked you for scans of what mimic can do that can beat Thor (since that is your stance) that back up your claims, and then you ask for scans of Thor recreating the universe when Isaac never stated he can, and has no need to back up a claim he never made.

@isaac_clarke: what the hel is happening? Lol

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Vaeternus

@ asgardian, Are you isaacs agent? Lol cause im pretty sure i asked him. And not every match needs a scan when some match ups are common sense.

Are you aware of what mimics powers are?its the most powerful version if you read the op youd know this

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

@ asgardian, Are you isaacs agent? Lol cause im pretty sure i asked him. And not every match needs a scan when some match ups are common sense.

Are you aware of what mimics powers are?its the most powerful version if you read the op youd know this

OP said: "well he has the original 5 xmens powers. fully. so all of icemans, cyclops optic blast, jeans powers"

So no Prof X's TP.

Now why does he wins again? Because Thor without PIS or WIS destroys everyone in X men team. So Mimic having their powers isn't doing nothing to Thor.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Vaeternus

@ alessandro, Professor X was apart of them though....if may not have gone out on missions but he lead them so why couldn't he use his power? Besides I take it you didn't read the OP because it clearly states mimic has telepathy....the OP states this.

Even so I'm still going with mimic for being able to mimic other's powers. If What you say is true about Thor owning here, then as I said before this thread is obviously spite but some how I doubt that since it has 5 pages of people debating this...

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No I am not his agent, why would I be? You didn't read what I said at all did you? You said Mimic can beat Thor, fine, but you can't just say he can and then expect everyone to agree if you aren't going to support it. And then, you ask Isaac for a scan of Thor recreating the universe. That makes no sense, Isaac never said he could so does not need to post a scan of it.

Professor X was apart of them though....if may not have gone out on missions but he lead them so why couldn't he use his power? Besides I take it you didn't read the OP because it clearly states mimic has telepathy....the OP states this.

Even so I'm still going with mimic for being able to mimic other's powers. If What you say is true about Thor owning here, then as I said before this thread is obviously spite but some how I doubt that since it has 5 pages of people debating this...

According to the OP he has the original 5's powers fully, so it isnt Xavier's TP, he named Iceman, Beast, Angel, Cyclops, and Jean, Not Xavier. So the tp is jean grey's then.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianxeno929: Obviously I was joking...but I'm sure he can speak for himself. I read what you said, it doesn't alter the fact that the OP said Mimic has TP. Thus why I feel that way. You're not aware but that was an inside joke to another thread he and I have been debating in....so you wouldn't get that reference.

I'll quote the OP rules, as to WHY he does have TP.

Mimic has

PowersAdaptiveAgilityAttractive MaleBlast PowerFlightHealingIce ControlPower MimicryPsionicPsychicShape ShifterSiphon AbilitiesStaminaSuper SpeedSuper StrengthTelekinesisTelepathy

"Mimic has full power level of those he mimics and he often exhibits a finer degree of control over his ability than his targets."

Can he beat Thor?

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: I know he has TP, i said that, but because of what i quoted, I said it would be jean's tp and not xaviers.

well he has the original 5 xmens powers. fully. so all of icemans, cyclops optic blast, jeans powers and:

PowersAdaptiveAgilityAttractive MaleBlast PowerFlightHealingIce ControlPower MimicryPsionicPsychicShape ShifterSiphon AbilitiesStaminaSuper SpeedSuper StrengthTelekinesisTelepathy
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Vaeternus

TP. Jean's abilities are amped with the PF and X's well, he's just one of Marvel's better TP's. Some have argued hers is stronger.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

@ alessandro, Professor X was apart of them though....if may not have gone out on missions but he lead them so why couldn't he use his power? Besides I take it you didn't read the OP because it clearly states mimic has telepathy....the OP states this.

.....Again;

OP said: "well he has the original 5 xmens powers. fully. so all of icemans, cyclops optic blast, jeans powers"

JEAN'S POWERS. Not Professor X's.

It went 5 pages because people thought Mimic has Prof X's TP.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Vaeternus

@alessandro_souzamarquesAgain, OP said he has TP...and didn't confirm whether or not it's "Jean's TP or Pro X's TP"

Jean's power if anything has been considered stronger via the PF so...

Just to save you guys some time, regardless if it's X's TP or Jean's, irrelevant. I'm still going with Mimic here since Thor has been effected by TP in the past. That is all. So let's agree to disagree, yes?

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

TP. Jean's abilities are amped with the PF and X's well, he's just one of Marvel's better TP's. Some have argued hers is stronger.

@vaeternus said:

@alessandro_souzamarquesAgain, OP said he has TP...and didn't confirm whether or not it's "Jean's TP or Pro X's TP"

Jean's power if anything has been considered stronger via the PF so...

Just to save you guys some time, regardless if it's X's TP or Jean's, irrelevant. I'm still going with Mimic here since Thor has been effected by TP in the past. That is all. So let's agree to disagree, yes?

After that he said:

@inconvenient_truth said:

well he has the original 5 xmens powers. fully. so all of icemans, cyclops optic blast, jeans powers and:

LOL.

You don't know what you're talking about. Jean didn't had PF when Mimic copied her TP. And Xavier is a WAAAY stronger telepath.

Name all the times Thor was affected by TP on Jean's level.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Vaeternus

@alessandro_souzamarques: You obviously aren't aware that PF manifests itself within of Jean....but sure let's say Jean alone no PF what so ever, it's still a strong TP. And as Killermall posted earlier there were scans of a telepath effecting him.

Normally yes, X is stronger but not when she has PF power.

Either way as I said, I'm still going mimic.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: You obviously aren't aware that PF lives inside of Jean....but sure let's say Jean, it's still a strong TP. And as Killermall posted earlier there were scans of a telepath effecting him.

Normally yes, X is stronger but not when she has PF power.

Either way as I said, I'm still going mimic.

Jean still didn't had major influence from PF. Phoenix Force wasn't manifested

Jean only is stronger when she is Dark Phoenix or White Phoenix. She wasn't any of both when Mimic copied hers powers, so...

Also you should know that PF had already left and back to Jean several times...

That telapath was Olisa Kabaki, Olisa Kabaki is a pretty powerful telepath. She had hers powers from the idol of Ikonn which contained the power of a uber powerful entity named Ikonn, who was so powerful that could create illusions that turned into realities. Olisa is among the likes of Charles Xavier. She was only able to make Thor feel pain

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Says the PF manifested itself within Jean (several times actually)

http://marvel.com/universe/Phoenix_Force

But as I said, even if it's normal Jean I'd still go with mimic because of not just TP but due to all his other abilities the OP gave him.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But as I said, even if it's normal Jean I'd still go with mimic because of not just TP but due to all his other abilities the OP gave him.

Jean doesn't always manifests PF. Just because it manifests itself randomly doesn't it is always manifested.

Adaptive,Agility,Attractive Male,Blast Power,Flight,Healing,Ice Control Power, Mimicry,Psionic,Psychic,Shape Shifter,Siphon Abilities,Stamina,Super Speed,Super Strength,Telekinesis,Telepathy.

Those abilities? Yeah Mimic wins. LoL.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Vaeternus

: @alessandro, It's funny, Jean/PF fans always tell me on here "It manifests itself Whenever the PF feels like it." unless of course you're facing Thor haha.

Yeah, you're right Thor is totally uneffected by all of those powers..

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: @alessandro, It's funny, Jean/PF fans always tell me on here "It manifests itself Whenever the PF feels like it." unless of course you're facing Thor haha.

Yeah, you're right Thor is totally uneffected by all of those powers..

Yeah. So? I never said Jean has complete control of the PF. Doesn't change the fact that PF didn't manifest itself when Mimic copied Jeans powers. I think what you're trying to say is that "it manifests itself whenever the host is fighting Thor".

And yeah I'm right. Now I'm sure Mimic won't be effected from being hammered to the face.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Vaeternus

Right, well honestly I don't care at this point "Jean manifests it, or it manifests in her" whatever. All I know is in past Jean topics people constantly tell me "she summons it whenever, it manifests in her etc, etc"

I only said Mimic will win here due to the TP mostly.

Yes, Yes I'm sure you're right and mimic will just "stand there" and take a hammer to the face.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

Right, well honestly I don't care at this point "Jean manifests it, or it manifests in her" whatever. All I know is in past Jean topics people constantly tell me "she summons it whenever, it manifests in her etc, etc"

I only said Mimic will win here due to the TP mostly.

Yes, Yes I'm sure you're right and mimic will just "stand there" and take a hammer to the face.

#244 Posted by Vaeternus (6396 posts) - 43 minutes, 49 seconds ago - Show Bio

You are seriously contradicting yourself.

Emma with a portion of the Phoenix Force wasn't able to do nothing to Thor's mind. So why would Mimic be able to?

No Caption Provided

Are you actually saying Thor can't hit MIMIC on the face? That Thor can't tag him? Or that Mimic is sooo powerful that Thor can't even lay a hit on him?

Falcon drew a lot of blood from Mimic. I wonder what would happen to Mimic if Thor hits him.

No Caption Provided

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, just going by what other Jean Grey experts and what I've read have said. But hey, I'm sure you're right.

I'm not saying that at all, I'm just asking you really think Mimic will just stand there?

If this is so onesided then why not demand it be closed?