• 57 results
Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aystarr

Yes, you're right, This is a passive aggressive thread but also a sanity confirmation thread because these damn redditors are at it again, ughhhh.

So basically we have 4 military generals , I.E Iroh, Kuvira, Iroh II and Tonraq.

Vs Team Avatar I.E Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Suki and Sokka

Aang has all elements, they're fighting in a neutral location.

Pls Tell me how the gaang doesn't Stomp the generals, like I need answers, what are the redditors seeing that I'm not?. (if it makes it easier, you can remove sokka and Suki)

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros: @vengefulshot: @rijehu: @byondeon: @masma94: @bigdreamer48:@aystarr: @anthp2000: @emmafrostxmen: @quinlan58: @crater_maker: @indomitableregal: @captain_narlowe: @king-ragnar: @stefano: @mialthefencer: @incursion2:@psi-bite234:@freestyler1999::@co-boss:@cpt_nice: @marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thekeys: @mrgetmebodied: @thebuckaronatr: @shepardoakenprime: @arcus1: @darthfallax: @flashkings: @scarlet_wiccan: @supermanwithatan01: @sy8000: @djudgment: @tektonic: @mrmonster: @eslay03: @nathanthecynic: @geekryan: @cocacolaman: @thebooyzz: @worldsgreatest: @xzone: @loneespada:

@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow@arcus

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@gxrevolution96@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx@pierpat@zukolicious@jrazor@theavatarguruu@pooty@joewell

@amendment50: @king22@gothamciti: @tarutaru@kigretheviking: @gamejutsu

dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@ssj_god@lvenger

@princearagorn1@homicidalmaniac@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@thebuckaronatr @crimson-feather @shepardoakenprime @jdogg @gunchar1@deathhero61@gothamciti@justicethorpsylocke itachus17@major_hellstrom@captain_narlowe

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iroh solos. He's Iroh.

Nah, but for real. I saw that thread and almost spit out my breakfast. Iroh II and Tonraq can't beat any Gaang bender 1 vs. 1 and I don't see Kuvira and Iroh taking down the likes of Aang, Katara, and Toph. How do they see this team taking down The Gaang, The Krew, or the Red Lotus? Removing Sokka and Suki wouldn't change the outcome either.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: Got link to the thread?

Also, if the Generals get their fleets and armies, they win. Otherwise, team Avatar should take it mid-diff.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

No matter how many of those you make, I will still respect the fans over at Reddit.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

• Aang can beat Iroh: He's faster, more agile, has lightning redirection and mixed with his powerful airbending, Iroh can't put him down.
  • Katara, Toph and Zuko can beat Kuvira and Iroh II: They have a numbers advantage, power advantage, the metal and lightning aren't as big as an issue, Zuko has redirection, Toph can metalbend.
  • Sokka and Suki can beat Tonraq: Sokka can distract him, while Suki moves in to chi block.

Someone from group two can move either up or down to help out if you don't think it's enough.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigdreamer48: no because the way they have the audacity to ask me if I've watched the show (as if they aren't the ones spitting literal bullshit) is shocking.

Imagine being so confident in something that's so wrong

I am shooketh
I am shooketh

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Aystarr

@anthp2000 said:

No matter how many of those you make, I will still respect the fans over at Reddit.

Lmao, you can respect and still call out thier stupidity at the same time. This is a new low for them.

@byondeon said:

Also, if the Generals get their fleets and armies, they win. Otherwise, team Avatar should take it mid-diff.

They don't have thier fleets.

When byondeon is being the more rational person, then you know something is really wrong lol.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@anthp2000 said:

Lmao, you can respect and still call out thier stupidity at the same time. This is a new low for them.

@byondeon said:

They don't have thier fleets.

When byondeon is being the more rational person, then you know something is really wrong lol.

Not cool man. I am always rational, unless when I am not serious.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: Did you have the link?

And why isn't this in the Battle Forum?

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belongs in the battle forum. If you select the "Full Edit" option, you can send it to the battle forum.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aight bet. I'm gonna remove Suki and Sokka. They're not needed and realistically can't beat anyone here, even 2v1.

Kuvira don't want smoke with Toph. Kuvira's army had Su, Lin, Wei, and Wing pressed. Octogenarian Toph came through and wiped out the whole squad in one attack. Light work. Kuvira did not engage. She knows better.

Tonraq and Katara are on 2 different ends of the water bending spectrum. When it comes to water, Katara reigns supreme. Tell Tonraq keep his ass in the Water Tribes.

I'm sorry...Aang has all elements? Okay. Pick one of the remaining generals and just hand them an L. They're not beating the fully realized Avatar who -- you know the vibes. But let's just say he faces Iroh the Elder. Iroh is nice and all, but how the hell is he supposed to keep up with Aang's speed, mobility, and versatility. Nah son.

Zuko vs. his grandson. You just know he's gonna give the young whippersnapper that work. But I'll give dude credit. His fire jets and lightning are both pretty legit. He might last a minute. Maybe. But does it matter though. How long before Gaang gang takes out their respective opponents and just decide to handle him? What...is he gonna solo 1-on-6? 1-on-4? He can't even solo most of these 1-on-1.

But let's give it up one time for Aystarr continually proving to be a glutton for punishment. Just will not stay away from Reddit even when this is the result.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BigDreamer48

@aystarr: Nah, you didn't say anything out of character there. It's the comments other people made that might be a little bit more helpful to see to get the context behind some of the frustration.

Though if you want me to remove it, I will.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: lmao don't call me out 😭😭😭😭😭, they are so bizzare over there yet I still keep going there 😭😭😭. I swear I'm gonna give you my username and password this time so you can delete my account. I need a strict mind like yours in my life lmao 😭😭.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belongs in the battle forum. If you select the "Full Edit" option, you can send it to the battle forum.

No sweetheart, THIS is a discussion because it's not even battle worthy 😭.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@bigdreamer48 said:

@aystarr:

It is too late now. We have witnessed the true side of Aystarr, and it was quite the sight. His reputation shall precede him from now on, as no one will look at him the same way ever again.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do the generals not stomp?

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigdreamer48 said:

@aystarr:

It is too late now. We have witnessed the true side of Aystarr, and it was quite the sight. His reputation shall precede him from now on, as no one will look at him the same way ever again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 😭😭😭. I'VE BEEN EXPOSED

No Caption Provided

@bigdreamer48: lol nevermind, I was just kidding.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: lol if you think I'm nasty there, you should see me arguing against kemzula stans, I swear I literally get annoyed at them for no reason even though I know they are just Expressing thier opinions 😭, but they are just so annoying lmao.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: LMAO. Nah. Sometimes you can't fully appreciate normal, rational minds until you can juxtapose it with the opposite. πŸ’€

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BigDreamer48

@anthp2000:@aystarr: Well...I guess we're done for Aystarr. I'll have to go back to the Andes Mountains with the rest of my Chinchilla friends and wait for this to blow over. You are welcome to join me if you please.

Okay, good that you were kidding. I got a little bit scared for a second lol. I'm terrible with internet sarcasm.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigdreamer48: i would like to join you, anything to get my mind off this lol.

Also if you think you're terrible at internet sarcasm, you should meet ANTHP lmao.

@aystarr: LMAO. Nah. Sometimes you can't fully appreciate normal, rational minds until you can juxtapose it with the opposite. πŸ’€

Lmao you should make an account too, I bet you wouldn't last a day before going off on them (as you should tho cuz they're crazy).

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pls Tell me you're joking, I refuse to believe any Viner thinks like this lmao 😭😭.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gaang stomps

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@aystarr said:

@bigdreamer48: i would like to join you, anything to get my mind off this lol.

Also if you think you're terrible at internet sarcasm, you should meet ANTHP lmao.

No Caption Provided

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Aystarr
Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: i love you but let's not lie 😩. You're pretty terrible at it lol.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Co-Boss

Man those damn redditors get under your skin

Any way team avatar takes it and most likely easily.

Aang beats iroh in a 1v1. This just makes sense as zuko won’t go for his uncle and probably fight whoever Katara fights which will most likely be the other fire bender or water bender with Iroh II or tonraq, which any Gaang bender would solo anyway so they run through either in no time. Toph probably goes solo against Kuvira which probably won’t end before one of the other fights ends and the Gaang comes to clean up with her. Not because Kuvira is on her level but just because I see the fight lasting a bit.

That leaves sokka and suki to fight whoever is left over, which will probably be iroh II or tonraq. Against an expert tactician and a chi blocking kyoshi warrior, I see this going for a bit before one of the other battle ends and they come to help the duo.

So yeah every member of team avatar either wins their fight or their fight is undecided before their team comes and finishes the fight with them. Even if you remove Sokka and suki, Zuko whoops Iroh II, katara whoops tonraq. They both go and help toph finish of Kuvira and if Aang hasn’t beaten Iroh yet (he’s a good boy so it takes a while) then it’s Iroh v 4.

Edit: read through the thread, man they were actually trying to claim tonraq is above EOS Katara. I completely understand now.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cocacolaman  Moderator

Aang > Iroh >= Katara > Toph > Zuko ~ Kuvira > Iroh 2 > Tonraq

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yes!!! Reddit Rageout!!!

OT: Gaang stomps so hard.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03 said:

Yes!!! Reddit Rageout!!!

Lol, I was waiting for you bestie 😭😭.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@eslay03 said:

Yes!!! Reddit Rageout!!!

Wait? We’re besties again?

*eyes swell with tears of hope*

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Tektonic  Online

Kuvira don't want smoke with Toph. Kuvira's army had Su, Lin, Wei, and Wing pressed. Octogenarian Toph came through and wiped out the whole squad in one attack. Light work. Kuvira did not engage. She knows better.

It's not like Toph stepped up to fight her. And Kuvira was completely outnumbered, why would she jump down and engage?

The writers said neither would make light work of the other.

@aystarr

I mean the thread barely has any responses, I don't find it indicative of the sub.

What I think happened is that the few responses are based of portraylism vs featism. Since they're all generals/world leaders with the associated hype, that's being used in place of feats.

That being said the Gaang has superior feats and portrayal so they win anyway.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: The upvotes tho, like, who saw that and said "this is a good answer"? . Also, every rageout of mine is always built over time lol, that's why it seems like I'm exploding over something small lmao. They've (redditors) actually been getting on my nerves a lot recently, I just had it with this lol.

@eslay03 said:
@aystarr said:
@eslay03 said:

Yes!!! Reddit Rageout!!!

Wait? We’re besties again?

*eyes swell with tears of hope*

What are you talking about, we were ALWAYS besties, some of you need to realise that if I get nasty with y'all it doesn't mean I don't love y'all anymore. I would just call out what I think is BS, I don't actually hate anyone for stupid reasons such as opinion 😭😭.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr:

What are you talking about, we were ALWAYS besties, some of you need to realise that if I get nasty with y'all it doesn't mean I don't love y'all anymore. I would just call out what I think is BS, I don't actually hate anyone for stupid reasons such as opinion 😭😭.

*begins sobbing with tears of joy*

Seriously though, I know you’re mostly kidding a large majority of the time. Usually what point(s) you’re trying to make is serious, but the emotions behind said point is typically exaggerated for entertainment purposes. It is indeed very entertaining.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@indomitableregal said:

It's not like Toph stepped up to fight her. And Kuvira was completely outnumbered, why would she jump down and engage?

The writers said neither would make light work of the other.

...Octogenarian. With back issues. And of course Kuvira was outnumbered, but that's not really the point...

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The generals obviously win. Everyone just have a Gaang bias or only watched clips from the show, and haven't watched it in it's entirety.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmm what the hell is this one sided thread

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The generals obviously win. Everyone just have a Gaang bias or only watched clips from the show, and haven't watched it in it's entirety.

Pls say you're joking

Mmm what the hell is this one sided thread

Mmm I would be more concerned if it wasn't one sided lmao.

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viking1205: It's fandom opinion validation.

Why are you so pressed by my thread tho?, You did this the last time too, if you want me to untag you from these i'll gladly do so, just say the word.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Tektonic  Online

...Octogenarian. With back issues. And of course Kuvira was outnumbered, but that's not really the point...

Ultimately you can't draw much conclusions about who is superior to who in that scene. Just that Toph is still powerful, and Kuvira is also powerful for beating Suyin.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@indomitableregal said:

Ultimately you can't draw much conclusions about who is superior to who in that scene. Just that Toph is still powerful, and Kuvira is also powerful for beating Suyin.

You know Tek, I'm a reasonable and logical King. And you're a reasonable and logical shifting continental plate. I think you simply missed the underlying levity of my original post, and perhaps that is my fault. Allow me to clarify, good sir. Yes, I was pointing out that Old Lady Bad Back Toph is still an absolute force. But methinks... that you think... that I seriously meant to imply that Kuvira would be afraid to face that version of Toph. Au contraire, mon frere. I would never imply such a thing. However, I think it's safe to assume this thread is in reference to a Prime Toph. In which case, I'll side with Toph, fka The Blind Bandit, every time. Hopefully, I've been clearer now.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Tektonic  Online

You know Tek, I'm a reasonable and logical King. And you're a reasonable and logical shifting continental plate. I think you simply missed the underlying levity of my original post, and perhaps that is my fault. Allow me to clarify, good sir. Yes, I was pointing out that Old Lady Bad Back Toph is still an absolute force. But methinks... that you think... that I seriously meant to imply that Kuvira would be afraid to face that version of Toph. Au contraire, mon frere. I would never imply such a thing. However, I think it's safe to assume this thread is in reference to a Prime Toph. In which case, I'll side with Toph, fka The Blind Bandit, every time. Hopefully, I've been clearer now.

I...really like this compliment.

That's fine, prime Toph's an unknown but it's easy to extrapolate that she'd be extremely powerful.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@supremegeneration said:

Pls Tell me you're joking, I refuse to believe any Viner thinks like this lmao 😭😭.

Iroh solos etc

KlarionKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why have the generals just Kuvira and Iroh as outstanding benders? Give them Unalaq and Azula and they can win, but the Gaang defeats just these with ease.