Milim Nava vs Saitama

This topic is locked from further discussion.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Scenarios:

1: In character

2: Bloodlusted

YuucliWood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By YuucliWood

@randumo24: Is anime Milim past mountain level? LN/WN Milim is a stomp but anime is a different story.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randumo24: Is anime Milim past mountain level? LN/WN Milim is a stomp but anime is a different story.

I mean, there is no reason to assume that Milim is not at her regular level from the LN in the anime since she casually destroyed Charybdis. Comparatively Rimuru's best attacks amounted to a temporary scratch. They haven't shown anything yet to indicate that they are weakening her in the anime.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randumo24: feats for loli?

In the anime, this is her best feat. Casually one shotting a demon lord level opponent that Rimuru and his whole town combined could barely do any damage to over combined hours of attacking. Notable techs also shown was the "Milim Eye", which allows her to deeply analyze things immediately. Also, what's particularly impressive about that attack is that while she is clearly holding back in that attack as she says, she shows absolute perfect control so as to completely obliterate the gigantic dragon but not damage the man inside.

Loading Video...

Over the full course of the LN, one interpretation: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Milim_Nava_(Web_Novel)

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milim mid diff

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randumo24: Her best attack shown so far is town-level at best post V5, which isn't enough to tangle with Saitama. But again, I've only finished V5 of the LN.

Well, for one thing, you should read further along lol. Also, you should note the dialogue and situation. It is confirmed directly in the dialogue that she is holding back, using restraint, so as to only destroy Charybdis. Not hurt the man inside, any of the other fighters participating in the battle, or the forest itself.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randumo24: I read what's released in English officially. UwU. Even if she's holding back, it's still wrong to assume what her max is, I'm just staying what I've seen. Also, I was referring to her fight with Carrion, not Charibdys

That's because you're only going on the LN series, not on the WN series or the manga. You're only saying that because you don't know about more of her abilities. For instance, one of her Ultimate Abilities is the Mana Breeder Reactor, which gives her an UNLIMITED supply of mana. It's not wrong at all to assume she was holding back, because she could charge an attack like that to be as powerful as she wants it to be due to having no limit to her mana.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

web novel milim oneshots the verse with her pinky

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milim solos the verse.

I don't think of saitama as weak, but last I checked her tier characters should solo naruto, bleach, fairy tail, seven deadly sins, and one punch man verses simultaneously.

Rimuru is viewed above the dbs, and even saint seiya verse in some forums.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TOPAZZZ

@doctordamn said:

@kingfrieza: how strong is she exactly? From what i understand, eos rimuru is supposedly classic living tribunal level and her along with guy crimson are supposed to be right beneath him.

let‘s not. eos rimuru is nowhere near that level. any relevant multiversal character solos the verse

OT: Milim solos the verse, she can create supernovas and her striking is above saitama’s. Plus she’s way faster

of course if this is the anime, then it’s a different story.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TOPAZZZ

@doctordamn said:

@topazzz: hey man don't get mad at me that's just what i was told... I was led astray

lol dw i‘m not mad, i just don’t want tensura to become a wanked/misunderstood verse even if it’s quite obscure in battle forums. sorry if i came across as rude

but seriously, any character used in multiversal debates solos the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WN Milim solos. She is faster, can creates Supernova and is harder to kill because of Draconic soul.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the OP didn't specify a version, Milim oneshots the verse. Apparently, this surprisingly slim thicc loli is ridiculously powerful in the web novel.

GodOfEmotions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milim

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milim.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't she one shot Castle Guard that could tank attacks capable of destroying stars

RimRim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milim solos the verse lol

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rimrim said:

Milim solos the verse lol

RimRim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?

d4219868

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: He might not actually be wrong as via infinite turn null using the mobius system is possibly living tribunal level as he isn't limited anymore.

d4219868

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: And as supposedly one of his subordinates she also has an infinite amount of turn null to pull from via the soul corridor.

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno goku solos the verse

d4219868

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: which spreads against infinite timelines and dimensions.

d4219868

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: also in tssdk the timelines are infinite because if rimuru didnt break the infinite time loop he was trapped in he would have kept dying infinitely In every timeline.