This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ErentheGhoul (103 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Battle takes place on Wall Maria.

Mikasa has weapons that can hurt ghouls.

Touka is bloodlusted and going after Eren after he accidentally kills someone she loves. Mikasa is trying to protect him.

Either one will do what it takes to win. Win by any means.

Who takes it?

#2 Edited by KingCrimson (5815 posts) - - Show Bio

Touka takes it.

Mikasa is pretty solid, but Touka is faster, stronger and can one-shot.

EDIT: To add a bit more detail, Touka is completely FTE to regular humans without using her full speed, and with it she’s FTE to people with superhuman speed and perception. I’d go so far as to say she’s more skilled than Mikasa too, based on her showings vs Mutsuki.

She’s strong enough to use her bare hands as cutting weapons - potent enough to slice somebody’s head clean in half - or warp steel with strikes. Her kagune also gives her the advantage at a range, and the pressure from releasing it gives her a 1-2 second forcefield-like defence to defend from Thunderspears or blitz attempts that for any reason she was unable to dodge.

Mikasa is just outclassed all over the park.

#3 Posted by ThorofAsgard (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: I agree with the fact that Touka would win, but idk if it would be so easy especially is Mikasa has kagune, Touka has struggled with members of the CCG and I think Mikasa would be on their level of skill. Also Mikasa’s gear allows her to go up in the air just like Touka can. But yeah still a W for Touka san

#4 Posted by TheCapstrikes (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mikasa completely outclasses Touka when it comes to combat

#5 Edited by ThorofAsgard (440 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TheCapstrikes (190 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by ThorofAsgard (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecapstrikes: Touka’s pretty damn good with the combat skills herself

#8 Posted by ErentheGhoul (103 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like there isn't a big TG presence on here lol

#9 Posted by Azureus (2753 posts) - - Show Bio

Touka and in a stomp too.

#10 Posted by KingCrimson (5815 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorofasgard: Touka struggled with Kureo Mado, but there’s a few things to remember there:

Touka was younger and much less experienced and powerful than she by EoS, Mado himself had intimate knowledge of ghouls and their limitations, and both times they fought he had an advantage. The first time they fought, he started the battle by injuring her with a surprise attack whilst she was about to kill Amon, and the second time he had a Koukaku kagune with huge volume in an enclosed space - both tactically speaking and in terms of kagune match ups, that was always going to be a rough battle for her. Mikasa has none of those advantages here, and Touka is a damn sight more impressive now than she was then.

The only human investigators she struggled with in :RE were Suzuya and Hanbee, but that was whilst her and the entirety of GOAT were starving because of Kaneki’s insistence that they shouldn’t kill humans. With that said, she still put up one hell of a fight, and Suzuya would wreck Mikasa without the help of Hanbee IMO.

True - I actually think Mikasa probably has a mobility advantage if anything given the ODM gear lets her completely change direction in mid-air, but Touka has superior ranged attacks which could prove troublesome.

#11 Posted by Itachus17 (3598 posts) - - Show Bio

Touka has way better possibilities to win this.

#12 Posted by Revold (823 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Mikasa gonna deal with such a small target

#13 Posted by KingCrimson (5815 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Lan_Fan (16016 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Zuriel-el (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

touka

#16 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

touka stomps

#17 Posted by TheCapstrikes (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: I just think Mikasa has much more training and Touka is an emotional fighter. I think Mikasa would be able to find an opening. She’s fought Titans, and survived I think she could find a way to win.

#18 Posted by KingCrimson (5815 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecapstrikes: Touka has had to fight to survive since she was a child, and has trained in H2H since adolescence - if anything she has more experience fighting humanoid enemies.

Granted, Touka is an emotional fighter, but she is plenty skilled. Plus, Mikasa is pretty emotional herself when it comes to protecting Eren.

Mikasa is dangerous, but she’s at a marked disadvantage when fighting Touka who is her superior in every department except arguably skill, where they’re probably around equal IMO.

#19 Posted by ThorofAsgard (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: yeah this is why I mostly lean towards Touka. She is way too powerful and skilled for Mikasa to overcome

#20 Posted by SleepingSlaves (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Touka stomps.

#21 Posted by GXrevs06 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorofasgard:

The only human investigators she struggled with in :RE were Suzuya and Hanbee, but that was whilst her and the entirety of GOAT were starving because of Kaneki’s insistence that they shouldn’t kill humans.

Wasn't' she also pregnant on top of that?

#22 Edited by KingCrimson (5815 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: She was, but not heavily. I doubt the pregnancy had any noticeable physical effect on her, but it may have affected her mental state.

With that said, you have just reminded me that she was eating human food to sustain the child, which would have weakened her considerably.

#23 Posted by Nervedamage (867 posts) - - Show Bio

Touka, is little too much for her. She could easily speedblitz, she's not a large slow moving target like the titans.

>Not implying Titans are slow but they are compared to Touka.

#24 Posted by Dadpool (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Touka blitzes.