Mikaboshi vs Galactus

  • 116 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for ilive12
ilive12

116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ilive12

With the Chaos War story, it seems as if a showdown between the two is inevitable. 
 
Who wins, Great Devourer of Worlds or the Oblivion-ish super-god?

Avatar image for mrtrickster
mrtrickster

3105

Forum Posts

120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mrtrickster

retcon mikaboshi? don't know yet. but pre retcon mikaboshi would get mauled by big g

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

4095

Forum Posts

186

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Pak is already working his 'magic' against Galactus. Mikaboshi would maul Galactus if they are to fight in the story.

Avatar image for geraldthesloth
geraldthesloth

32690

Forum Posts

244

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

Mikaboshi hasn't really done anything..with that said I'm tempted to choose the one with actual feats.
 
Galactus.

Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
the ace of knaves

402

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By the ace of knaves
@geraldthesloth:  Mikaboshi killed Zeus.
 
This is pretty difficult, i don't think Mikaboshi can actually be killed. He is basically a part of the universe itself.
Avatar image for sc
SC

18454

Forum Posts

182748

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SC  Moderator

This seems relatively easy to me. Pre Chaos War, Galactus. Mikaboshi needed to use deceit to kill Zeus. He waited for, or chose a moment when the Norse gods were to be gone and was five years at war with the Greek pantheon.  
 
Since Secret Invasion though, it appears a power of his, is to basically gain power from those he kills. Let me see... he has at least one Skrull god, a certain guy who dresses in green, I bet by next week, another guy who dresses in blue and rhymes with ladies and a few other characters of his same level. I would believe Mikaboshi is similar to Galactus, in that both their powers fluctuate, and currently Mikaboshi's are rising and rising fast and when they hit their peak in Chaos War... I think that version of the character could beat regular Galactus. Too much of a headache for me however is too try and figure in Galactus eating schedule as well.  

Avatar image for mrtrickster
mrtrickster

3105

Forum Posts

120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By mrtrickster
@the ace of knaves: and got defeated by olympian forces, galactus > zeus and olympian forces
Avatar image for _colossus_
"Colossus"

4755

Forum Posts

74

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By "Colossus"
@mrtrickster said:
" @the ace of knaves: and got defeated by olympian forces, galactus > zeus and olympian forces "
it could be a couple things
 he was holding back his true power untill now or else his threat would of immediatly been notice and spoil his plans

Avatar image for mrtrickster
mrtrickster

3105

Forum Posts

120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By mrtrickster

it's really simple, he hasn't done anything to put him on big g level yet. so we just have to wait

Avatar image for difficlus
difficlus

10659

Forum Posts

3482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By difficlus

Galactus wins, 

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

6148

Forum Posts

1746

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Galactus, of course.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

9449

Forum Posts

2674

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

the scope of Mikaboshi's power as the Chaos KIng has yet to be discovered.. so i'll side with Galactus for now.. 

Avatar image for geraldthesloth
geraldthesloth

32690

Forum Posts

244

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth
@the ace of knaves said:
" @geraldthesloth:  Mikaboshi killed Zeus.  This is pretty difficult, i don't think Mikaboshi can actually be killed. He is basically a part of the universe itself. "
Through deceit.
Avatar image for god_spawn
god_spawn

46825

Forum Posts

35524

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Big G
Avatar image for slimj87d
slimj87d

15685

Forum Posts

397

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By slimj87d

Big G is going to get owned in this story arc, it's pretty obvious because they want Herc with all the powers of the skyfathers in him to take down Mikoboshi or what ever you spell it.

Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

667

Forum Posts

325

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By fallenangel5991

@geraldthesloth said:

"Mikaboshi hasn't really done anything..with that said I'm tempted to choose the one with actual feats.  Galactus. "


 

Are you kidding?  Mikaboshi killed Zeus at least 3 times. 
 

 
 
  
      
      

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for achilles_
Achilles.

3911

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Achilles.

Can I say stalemate? 
if not Galan

Avatar image for atphantom
AtPhantom

14434

Forum Posts

25163

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By AtPhantom

LOL I think they're making Mikaboshi killing Zeus a running gag.  With that said, killing Zeus is absolutely irrelevant for this battle.

Avatar image for sc
SC

18454

Forum Posts

182748

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By SC  Moderator

Aha, Mikaboshi killed Zeus so bad his hair literally went white. (I think he has only done it twice though, with another time being a near death) Anyway, I revise my answer, for now, I give Chaos King the edge, but only because his power's are on the rise right now, after this event is over he'll presumably go back to a weaker level, if he survives and even if he doesn't when/if he returns it would probably be back to his Ares mini levels. In which case Galactus reigns supreme. 

Avatar image for lubeman
LubeMan

1121

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By LubeMan
@AtPhantom said:
"LOL I think they're making Mikaboshi killing Zeus a running gag.  With that said, killing Zeus is absolutely irrelevant for this battle. "


Well said.  Considering that Pak has Herc chose another God Squad, with Galactus and Thor in it this time, kinda tells you where th story is heading.
Avatar image for atphantom
AtPhantom

14434

Forum Posts

25163

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By AtPhantom
@SC said:
" Aha, Mikaboshi killed Zeus so bad his hair literally went white. (I think he has only done it twice though, with another time being a near death) "
Zeus' hair was white the whole time for that arc. Mikaboshi has only really killed Zeus once. One time he badly wounded him, and the last time he was already dead. He just impaled him with prejudice.
Avatar image for sc
SC

18454

Forum Posts

182748

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By SC  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" @SC said:
" Aha, Mikaboshi killed Zeus so bad his hair literally went white. (I think he has only done it twice though, with another time being a near death) "
Zeus' hair was white the whole time for that arc. Mikaboshi has only really killed Zeus once. One time he badly wounded him, and the last time he was already dead. He just impaled him with prejudice. "
lol, yeah I know, I love that mini, I was just joking. Obviously Mikaboshi can only kill characters so hard their hair changes to black. That mini actually almost made me wish he always had white hair, but Chaos War has made me changed my mind again, I think rather than the hair, I just preferred him not drawn so rotund. 
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

667

Forum Posts

325

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By fallenangel5991

Mikaboshi also killed Nightmare ( Fear-Lord ) in Nightmare's own realm. 
 

 
 
     

Avatar image for sc
SC

18454

Forum Posts

182748

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#24  Edited By SC  Moderator
@fallenangel5991 said:
" Mikaboshi also killed Nightmare ( Fear-Lord ) in Nightmare's own realm. 
 

 
 
      "
 
I love the look on Grimace's face as Nightmare's heart flutters across the page. 
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

17185

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666

I would like to wait with this.
 
Hercules was able to stop Galactus from eating some planet and teleported him to Earth, before he did this he summoned... Eternity. And Eternity said that Mikaboshi is a part of himself and that his chaos was before even he came to exist.
 
And Death was scared of Mikaboshi and fled from Hell's Dimensions. I personally think that Mikaboshi and Herc are closer and closer to Abstract level. If this will be true, Mikaboshi will win it pretty easily...

Avatar image for _colossus_
"Colossus"

4755

Forum Posts

74

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By "Colossus"

^
 
 
 

No Caption Provided

  
No Caption Provided

 
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for _colossus_
"Colossus"

4755

Forum Posts

74

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By "Colossus"
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for king_saturn
King_Saturn

250551

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
Galactus wins   !
Avatar image for _colossus_
"Colossus"

4755

Forum Posts

74

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By "Colossus"

i dont know if you could read it but mikaboshi attacked the hell realms and death has fled those realms

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

9449

Forum Posts

2674

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@"Colossus":  nice scans buddy.. I've read somewhere that Mikaboshi is an Anti-God.. thus this mean he'll go and slaying all the Godly Pantheons? what about Gaea, the Mother of all Godly Pantheons, will she also be hunted? also, what about her siblings? there are only 4 Elder Gods left.. will Mikaboshi go and hunt down Set, Chthon and Oshtur? hmmm.. very interesting..
Avatar image for _colossus_
"Colossus"

4755

Forum Posts

74

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By "Colossus"
@lord_oraculous016 said:

" @"Colossus":  nice scans buddy.. I've read somewhere that Mikaboshi is an Anti-God.. thus this mean he'll go and slaying all the Godly Pantheons? what about Gaea, the Mother of all Godly Pantheons, will she also be hunted? also, what about her siblings? there are only 4 Elder Gods left.. will Mikaboshi go and hunt down Set, Chthon and Oshtur? hmmm.. very interesting.. "

this first scan is eternity saying that about mikaboshi, if you cant see it just go to my images and it would be bigger
Avatar image for _colossus_
"Colossus"

4755

Forum Posts

74

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By "Colossus"

Gaea emerges from the darkness that is Amatsu-Mikaboshi
Gaea emerges from the darkness that is Amatsu-Mikaboshi
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

9449

Forum Posts

2674

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@"Colossus" said:
"
Gaea emerges from the darkness that is Amatsu-Mikaboshi
Gaea emerges from the darkness that is Amatsu-Mikaboshi
"
yeah.. Gaea is the Mother of all Godly Pantheons after all.. but Gaea was not the only one to have emerge from darkness as mentioned in the scan.. 

No Caption Provided
so in other words, Mikaboshi will also be targeting the Elder Gods..
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

667

Forum Posts

325

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34  Edited By fallenangel5991
@King Saturn said:

"Galactus wins   ! "


How can you be sure?  Zeus has taken a direct blast from Galactus before.   
 
      

 
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"
 
so in other words, Mikaboshi will also be targeting the Elder Gods.. "

 
There is no way in hell Mikaboshi is taking down the Elder Gods. 
 
 
@SC said:
     " I love the look on Grimace's face as Nightmare's heart flutters across the page.  "

Who's Grimace?   
 

 

 
Avatar image for sc
SC

18454

Forum Posts

182748

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By SC  Moderator
@fallenangel5991 said:
@SC said:
     " I love the look on Grimace's face as Nightmare's heart flutters across the page.  "
Who's Grimace?       "
 
The first panel in the post I quoted, you know, the big purple guy, directly above, but behind Mikaboshi. LOL 
 
I agree with the rest of your post. That being said, and I don't think they will appear here, but Pak doesn't really seem to think too highly of elder gods. Its feasible here in Chaos War he could take them down, by Pak's writing, and his progressive upgrading of Chaos King. 
Avatar image for lubeman
LubeMan

1121

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By LubeMan

Lets not forget how Pak totally punked the beast of all Elder Gods who's job was to hunt and consume Elder Gods, Atum/Demogorge.  Pak totally punked him out to some wannabe skrull gods.  No telling what he'll do to the rest of the Elder Gods.  Though I blame Marvel editorial for that, they should have stepped him and said you can't use Atum for the god squad, cause you really wouldn't need the rest.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

667

Forum Posts

325

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By fallenangel5991

@SC:
Wow.....Pak sucks.

Avatar image for ilive12
ilive12

116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By ilive12
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Pak is already working his 'magic' against Galactus. Mikaboshi would maul Galactus if they are to fight in the story. "
galactus lost to mikaboshi empowered zeus when zeus blasted him with a lightning bolt. galactus doesn't stand a chance in this thread imo after that.
Avatar image for tensor
tensor

9003

Forum Posts

179

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By tensor

galactus lose end of story

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

17185

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ilive12 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" Pak is already working his 'magic' against Galactus. Mikaboshi would maul Galactus if they are to fight in the story. "
galactus lost to mikaboshi empowered zeus when zeus blasted him with a lightning bolt. galactus doesn't stand a chance in this thread imo after that. "
I doubt that was even Zeus. For me Mikaboshi just shape-shifted and was using his own power to attack Galactus.
 
Currently? Mikaboshi for the easy win.
Avatar image for ilive12
ilive12

116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By ilive12
@czarny_samael said:
" @ilive12 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" Pak is already working his 'magic' against Galactus. Mikaboshi would maul Galactus if they are to fight in the story. "
galactus lost to mikaboshi empowered zeus when zeus blasted him with a lightning bolt. galactus doesn't stand a chance in this thread imo after that. "
I doubt that was even Zeus. For me Mikaboshi just shape-shifted and was using his own power to attack Galactus.  Currently? Mikaboshi for the easy win. "
maybe, but i would assume that galactus's universal cosmic awareness would tell him that he was in fact fighting mikaboshi himself rather than zeus if what you said was the case. we might never know.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

17185

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ilive12 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @ilive12 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" Pak is already working his 'magic' against Galactus. Mikaboshi would maul Galactus if they are to fight in the story. "
galactus lost to mikaboshi empowered zeus when zeus blasted him with a lightning bolt. galactus doesn't stand a chance in this thread imo after that. "
I doubt that was even Zeus. For me Mikaboshi just shape-shifted and was using his own power to attack Galactus.  Currently? Mikaboshi for the easy win. "
maybe, but i would assume that galactus's universal cosmic awareness would tell him that he was in fact fighting mikaboshi himself rather than zeus if what you said was the case. we might never know. "
Probably. But, Mikaboshi is now so powerfull that he can probably fool even Galan.
Avatar image for deathlife
deathlife

496

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By deathlife

Actually, he Mikaboshi curbstomped Galactus in Chaos War.
 
Mikaboshi wins this easily (thanks to Greg Pak).

Avatar image for hellos
Hellos

8888

Forum Posts

434

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By Hellos
@deathlife said:
"Actually, he Mikaboshi curbstomped Galactus in Chaos War.  Mikaboshi wins this easily (thanks to Greg Pak). "

Galactus doesn't really look all too healthy in chaos war to be fair. Namely why Norrin was a "little" angry about them snatching him up before he was about to have a meal.
Avatar image for deathlife
deathlife

496

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By deathlife
@Hellos said:

" @deathlife said:

"Actually, he Mikaboshi curbstomped Galactus in Chaos War.  Mikaboshi wins this easily (thanks to Greg Pak). "
Galactus doesn't really look all too healthy in chaos war to be fair. Namely why Norrin was a "little" angry about them snatching him up before he was about to have a meal. "
 
 
True. I guess that would explain Galactus's poor showing.
 
It just seemed too easy.
Avatar image for hellos
Hellos

8888

Forum Posts

434

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#46  Edited By Hellos
@deathlife said:

"  True. I guess that would explain Galactus's poor showing.  It just seemed too easy. "


If I had to guess from Galactus's mouth appearance, it's likely taking place after annihilation and prior to Bill starving him.  
Which would put Galactus at a fairly weakened state since he still had a while before getting his face to look pretty like in Imperative.  
Which is a good place if your going to have him actively helping Herc save the day, no sense in him being at full strength and stealing the show in Herc's own story.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

13832

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By termiteone4ever
@deathlife said:
"Actually, he Mikaboshi curbstomped Galactus in Chaos War.  Mikaboshi wins this easily (thanks to Greg Pak). "

THis is correct.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

4095

Forum Posts

186

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@ilive12 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:

" Pak is already working his 'magic' against Galactus. Mikaboshi would maul Galactus if they are to fight in the story. "
galactus lost to mikaboshi empowered zeus when zeus blasted him with a lightning bolt. galactus doesn't stand a chance in this thread imo after that. "  
When did he lose? All I recall ever happening was Mikaboshi inside of Zeus along with all his E.T slave gods blasting a hungry Galactus with a powerful lightning bolt that brought him to one knee for one page. 
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

4095

Forum Posts

186

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Hellos said:
" @deathlife said:

"  True. I guess that would explain Galactus's poor showing.  It just seemed too easy. "

If I had to guess from Galactus's mouth appearance, it's likely taking place after annihilation and prior to Bill starving him.  Which would put Galactus at a fairly weakened state since he still had a while before getting his face to look pretty like in Imperative.  Which is a good place if your going to have him actively helping Herc save the day, no sense in him being at full strength and stealing the show in Herc's own story. "  
I believe it's taking place after the Thanos Imperative.
Avatar image for hellos
Hellos

8888

Forum Posts

434

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By Hellos

@RiseofApocalypse said:

"When did he lose? All I recall ever happening was Mikaboshi inside of Zeus along with all his E.T slave gods blasting a hungry Galactus with a powerful lightning bolt that brought him to only knee for one page.  "


From what I remember seeing it it looked like he was down face forward and got up off panel quickly enough.  
It's bit of your standing jobbing for a hungry Galactus regardless, new super powered Herc is one shotting his father who was completely unphased by raisin face hungry Galactus, that doesn't seem to make sense. 
 
@RiseofApocalypse said:

"I believe it's taking place after the Thanos Imperative. "

 
What makes you say that? He looked relatively healthy in Imperative, in Chaos War it looks like he is fairly wrinkled up. But you could be perfectly right.