JLA has Supes instant win.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

This is way to one sided, unless we're talking about EVERY MEMBER of the Avengers there ever was to even out to the JLA members.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

Iron Man would have to summon every costume he own and everyone one else would have to stall for Dr. Strange to pull off something amazing. Dr. Strange is the Avengers only chance at winning. Sentry is a bada$$ but he isn't going to beable to handle all that.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Wow thanx for the biased one sided-opinions guys.I say that the JLA and JSA. If you people honestly thing that Dr.Strange is the best guy they have you guys don't read enough MARVEL.This wouldn't be an easy win for them at all.Ms.Marvel and Wonderman could take out alot of guys themselves.The only problem is taking down the GL's,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,The Flash's and Powergirl.
Post Edited:2007-10-26 13:07:17"
Wonder Man is cool but he can't match Superman's power or Wonder Woman's. He can't match Power Girl's. Ares can't either. Ms. Marvel is cool but she isn't up to their power either. She could take out some but not much. The only chance the Avengers have at taking out the big guys is Dr. Strange. As for my opinion being biased and one sided, I am a Marvel fan all the way. In fact for the longest time I have disliked DC completely and I still dislike Superman and Batman. That doesn't change the fact that the Avengers are pretty screwed in this.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Colt Python says:

"Wow thanx for the biased one sided-opinions guys.I say that the Mighty and New Avengers win. If you people honestly thing that Dr.Strange is the best guy they have you guys don't read enough MARVEL."

Well explain. The JLA by itself have way to much speed. There's no one on either Marvel Team who can contend with ALL three of the JLA's speedsters. If Sentry takes Supes, who takes the Flash? The Flash can take out over half the Avenges by himself. Then there's Powergirl and Wonder Woman, there speed is close to Superman's. Not to mention two GL's. The only hope Marvel has, is if the speedsters miss Dr.Strange or give him enough time to work his magic.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Wow thanx for the biased one sided-opinions guys.I say that the JLA and JSA. If you people honestly thing that Dr.Strange is the best guy they have you guys don't read enough MARVEL.This wouldn't be an easy win for them at all.Ms.Marvel and Wonderman could take out alot of guys themselves.The only problem is taking down the GL's,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,The Flash's and Powergirl.
Wonder Man is cool but he can't match Superman's power or Wonder Woman's. He can't match Power Girl's. Ares can't either. Ms. Marvel is cool but she isn't up to their power either. She could take out some but not much. The only chance the Avengers have at taking out the big guys is Dr. Strange. As for my opinion being biased and one sided, I am a Marvel fan all the way. In fact for the longest time I have disliked DC completely and I still dislike Superman and Batman. That doesn't change the fact that the Avengers are pretty screwed in this. "
No doubt the Avengers would lose but your making it seem as if the Avengers don't stand a chance without despite the fact they have on there team, 4 of the smartest people in the universe.Superman could be easily taken out.Batman is not a factor here,Power Girl is tough but she's not that smart,Star Spangled Kid,Dr.Mid Nite,Liberty Bell and Mr.Terrific are also not factor here.The Avengers could easily handle them.Wonder Woman,The Flash's,Green Lantern,Hawkgirl,Vixen,and Martian Manhunter,Black Vulcan, and Red Tornado will probably be the only ones left."
This is I am guessing random battle, which if I am right the Avengers are screwed with Dr. Strange being able to pull something off. If there was prep it might even it out a little but I still say they are probably screwed.
steve2275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By steve2275

its almost 2 to 1 in favor of justice

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Ares vs Hawkman-Ares

Wonderman vs Red tornado-Wondrman

Sentry vs Damage-Sentry

Luke Cage vs Starman-Starman

Ms.Marvel vs Power Girl-Ms.Marvel

Black widow vs Black canary-Black Canary

Wasp vs Vixen-Vixen

Iron Man vs Alan Scott and Black Lightning-Iron Man

Iron Fist vs Red arrow-Iron Fist

Spider man vs Batman- Batman

Wolverine vs Sandman-Wolverine

Dr.Strange vs Kyle rayner vs Flash vs Flash-DC

Ronin vs Hourman-Ronin

Thats how i see it,obviously the Avengers are outnumbered and outpowered (which pissses me off),so yeah DC wins

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Akira Overdrive says:

"Ares vs Hawkman-Ares Wonderman vs Red tornado-Wondrman Sentry vs Damage-Sentry Luke Cage vs Starman-Starman Ms.Marvel vs Power Girl-Ms.Marvel Black widow vs Black canary-Black Canary Wasp vs Vixen-Vixen Iron Man vs Alan Scott and Black Lightning-Iron Man Iron Fist vs Red arrow-Iron Fist Spider man vs Batman- Batman Wolverine vs Sandman-Wolverine Dr.Strange vs Kyle rayner vs Flash vs Flash-DC Ronin vs Hourman-Ronin Thats how i see it,obviously the Avengers are outnumbered and outpowered (which pissses me off),so yeah DC wins "
Ms. Marvel beast powergirl? Iron Man beats Alan Scott and Black Lightning?
Krazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Krazz

Well, just to sum up the rosters, the Justice League of America alone has:

Batman

Black Canary

Black Lightning

Flash

Geo-Force

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Green Lantern (John Stewart)

Hawkgirl

Red Arrow

Red Tornado

Superman

Vixen

Wonder Woman

A total of 13 current roster members. That along side of the Justice Society of America's 16 current members makes 29.

Citizen Steel

Cyclone

Damage

Doctor Mid-Nite

Hawkman

Hourman

Jakeem Thunder

Liberty Belle

Mister Terrific

Obsidian

Power Girl

Sandman

Stargirl

Starman

Wildcat (Ted Grant)

Wildcat (Tom Bronson)

The Mighty Avengers have 7 current roster members:

Ms. Marvel

Iron Man

Wasp

Black Widow

Ares

Wonder Man

Sentry

Alongside of the New Avengers' 7, making 14:

Luke Cage

Doctor Strange

Iron Fist

Ronin

Spider-Man

Spider-Woman

Wolverine

That means each hero on the Avengers' side have to take out at least 2 members on the JLA/JSA team. 2 to 1?

The Avengers, however may stand a small chance if somehow Thor comes along and thunderstrikes every JLA/JSA member, stunning them, and giving the Avengers an edge. Still, it would be a tough match.

My money is on the JLA/JSA.

Marvelfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Marvelfan11

Krazz says:

"Well, just to sum up the rosters, the Justice League of America alone has: Batman Black Canary Black Lightning Flash Geo-Force Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) Green Lantern (John Stewart) Hawkgirl Red Arrow Red Tornado Superman Vixen Wonder Woman A total of 13 current roster members. That along side of the Justice Society of America's 16 current members makes 29. Citizen Steel Cyclone Damage Doctor Mid-Nite Hawkman Hourman Jakeem Thunder Liberty Belle Mister Terrific Obsidian Power Girl Sandman Stargirl Starman Wildcat (Ted Grant) Wildcat (Tom Bronson) The Mighty Avengers have 7 current roster members: Ms. Marvel Iron Man Wasp Black Widow Ares Wonder Man Sentry Alongside of the New Avengers' 7, making 14: Luke Cage Doctor Strange Iron Fist Ronin Spider-Man Spider-Woman Wolverine That means each hero on the Avengers' side have to take out at least 2 members on the JLA/JSA team. 2 to 1? The Avengers, however may stand a small chance if somehow Thor comes along and thunderstrikes every JLA/JSA member, stunning them, and giving the Avengers an edge. Still, it would be a tough match. My money is on the JLA/JSA."

Nicely said.

That right there is a uneven fight. Maybe if it was 14 to 14 it would be a good fight, but still DC has Supes and a lot of overpowered charcters on the roster, while Marvel has... Dr. Strange... The Avengers can do a lot of dmg to JLA/JSA but JLA/JSA wins

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Ares vs Hawkman-Ares Wonderman vs Red tornado-Wondrman Sentry vs Damage-Sentry Luke Cage vs Starman-Starman Ms.Marvel vs Power Girl-Ms.Marvel Black widow vs Black canary-Black Canary Wasp vs Vixen-Vixen Iron Man vs Alan Scott and Black Lightning-Iron Man Iron Fist vs Red arrow-Iron Fist Spider man vs Batman- Batman Wolverine vs Sandman-Wolverine Dr.Strange vs Kyle rayner vs Flash vs Flash-DC Ronin vs Hourman-Ronin Thats how i see it,obviously the Avengers are outnumbered and outpowered (which pissses me off),so yeah DC wins "
Ms. Marvel beast powergirl? Iron Man beats Alan Scott and Black Lightning? "
Yes.Ms.Marvel could beat powergirl and Iron Man could beat Alan Scot and Black Lightning."
How? Powergirl is Superman in a woman's body. And Alan Scott is a gl. He could take Iron Man by himself.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Why are people parring off? So and so against so and so in a one on one match up or a match up that we want to see. Who says Powergirl and Ms. Marvel fight each other? Yeah Iron Man is a genius, but lets be honest, a WHOLE lot of Avengers are going down right as the fight starts. There's no one on the either Marvel team that can handle the Flash, thats a fact. There already out numbered (not mention out gunned) Iron Man's a genuis, but does that matter when Superman, or Wonder Woman, or Power Girl, or Hal take him out in the first seconds of the fight? Hell even Black Lightning is a threat to Iron Man.

This isnt even fair if you ask me.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Titan3510

Okay guys. I forgot Echo and let's add Photon, the black one, Daredevil and we'll keep the old Ronin and have the new one stay Hawkeye on the Avengers. Also, Thor, Quicksilver, Vision, and Scarlet Witch (before M-Day) are on the team too. Is it more even now.

Oh and I'm going to add STRIPE, Jakeem Thunder, Dr. Mid-Nite, Mr. Terrific and Citizen Steel for the JSA. And Geo-Force for the JLA since he is on the JLA know.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

JLA and JSA have too much speed let alone strength. Unless Strange can be protected for a few seconds, I don't see the Avengers winning.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"JLA and JSA have too much speed let alone strength. Unless Strange can be protected for a few seconds, I don't see the Avengers winning."

yea thats what i think.

Krazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Krazz

Akira Overdrive says:

"Ares vs Hawkman-AresWonderman vs Red tornado-WondrmanSentry vs Damage-SentryLuke Cage vs Starman-StarmanMs.Marvel vs Power Girl-Ms.MarvelBlack widow vs Black canary-Black CanaryWasp vs Vixen-VixenIron Man vs Alan Scott and Black Lightning-Iron ManIron Fist vs Red arrow-Iron FistSpider man vs Batman- BatmanWolverine vs Sandman-WolverineDr.Strange vs Kyle rayner vs Flash vs Flash-DCRonin vs Hourman-RoninThats how i see it,obviously the Avengers are outnumbered and outpowered (which pissses me off),so yeah DC wins"

So, let's play capture the flag. Say we matchup these characters 1v1. This being said, you left out Spiderwoman and Echo. Let's use those two to protect the flag.

The JLA/JSA all together still have Hawkgirl, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Green Lantern (Hal Jordon) [Side note: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) is no longer, as I recall, an active member of the JLA. From what I know, Kyle is eventually stationed at Oa, acting as a field commander for the Green Lanterns.], Geo-Force, Hawkman, Johnny Thunder, and Wildcat. Side characters include: Stargirl, Mister Terrific, Doctor Mid-Nite, Jakeem Thunder, Hourman, Obsidian, Liberty Belle, Starman, Cyclone, Citizen Steel, and the Earth-22 version of Superman. [That's TWO Superman on the field!]

Let's say you include the Young Avengers, of Hawkeye, Hulkling, Patriot, Stature, Speed, Vision, and Wiccan. 7 more heroes. Including Spider-Woman and Echo that you left behind, would be 9. Could they fend off 19 characters that were leaked from the battlefield because you were playing matchups?

Elemental says:

"Okay guys. I forgot Echo and let's add Photon, the black one, Daredevil and we'll keep the old Ronin and have the new one stay Hawkeye on the Avengers. Also, Thor, Quicksilver, Vision, and Scarlet Witch (before M-Day) are on the team too. Is it more even now.Oh and I'm going to add STRIPE, Jakeem Thunder, Dr. Mid-Nite, Mr. Terrific and Citizen Steel for the JSA. And Geo-Force for the JLA since he is on the JLA know."

Notice I'm using CURRENT ACTIVE members on BOTH teams. Thor, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch are NOT ACTIVE.

If we based this on a memberlist wise, sure, the numbers could be about the same, but then, how would the powers match?
Post Edited:2007-10-27 04:40:41
Post Edited:2007-10-27 04:40:56

kuzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kuzman
Nobody said:
"

Colt Python says:

Wonder Man is cool but he can't match Superman's power or Wonder Woman's. He can't match Power Girl's. Ares can't either. Ms. Marvel is cool but she isn't up to their power either. She could take out some but not much. The only chance the Avengers have at taking out the big guys is Dr. Strange. As for my opinion being biased and one sided, I am a Marvel fan all the way. In fact for the longest time I have disliked DC completely and I still dislike Superman and Batman. That doesn't change the fact that the Avengers are pretty screwed in this."
i like batman much but superman isnt cool at all.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Triumphant

Team DC

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Larfleeze
Valor said:
"Team DC"

Curbstomp.

Team Marvel will get owned pretty quickly.
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Magicalmoment

team dc

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the creator

How did I miss this thread.....
DC for the win, quite easily.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sleuth

DC. Massacre.

kuzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kuzman
Akira Overdrive said:
"

Ares vs Hawkman-Ares

Wonderman vs Red tornado-Wondrman

Sentry vs Damage-Sentry

Luke Cage vs Starman-Starman

Ms.Marvel vs Power Girl-Ms.Marvel

Black widow vs Black canary-Black Canary

Wasp vs Vixen-Vixen

Iron Man vs Alan Scott and Black Lightning-Iron Man

Iron Fist vs Red arrow-Iron Fist

Spider man vs Batman- Batman

Wolverine vs Sandman-Wolverine

Dr.Strange vs Kyle rayner vs Flash vs Flash-DC

Ronin vs Hourman-Ronin

Thats how i see it,obviously the Avengers are outnumbered and outpowered (which pissses me off),so yeah DC wins

"
batman beats spider man?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By geraldthesloth

Dc in a massive curbstomp.

kuzman

Forum Posts