User Lists: 0

war arc guy, super Yamacha

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Yamcha should win, but that's based entirely off of scaling.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha's the weakest character. who does he scale too?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha's the weakest character. who does he scale too?

He's the weakest character in comparison to universe busters and star busters yes.

Even as early as the Android Saga he was mistaken for Goku by the Androids, and there's no reason why he doesn't get stronger from there on. (Yes I know he stopped training at some point, but he started again during Super)

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the androids only had data on pre Namek level Goku and he never mastered the Kaioken so he wouldn't even be as strong as that. scaling is fine if but it has to be based on something tangible.

Yamcha is saiyan saga level, i'd say logically, there isn't anything that puts him past Nappa level.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha dies because he is Yamcha

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan Saga Yamcha dies

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha soloes narutoverse

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha stomps

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By alextheboss

Either can one shot each other.

Since Guy should be faster and is more serious, I will go with him.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either can one shot each other.

Since Guy should be faster and is more serious, I will go with him.

Faster than Yamcha from super ?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By alextheboss
Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamacha flicks

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha is featless.

He lost at first round of tornament.Three times.He died fighting nameless minion.He never bust or tank anything impressive on panel.All his good feats are anime fillers.He is jobber.

His only selling point is being a Dragon Ball character.

Guy all the way.He warped space durning one of his attacks.This isn't impressive from DBS point of view but still worth more then entire career of Yamcha.

Unless we count anime fillers.He beats one of Ginyu force members in fillers so anime version is rather powerfull.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeromuseg: if he’s featless why would be not use the anime version?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckarma:

Anime version won against Recoome.Reccome won against post zenkai Vegeta.Later he train for 3 years before androids..He too much for poor Guy.

Manga version lose badly.

Anime version stomp badly.

Either way mismatch.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, yamcha is very weird. In the android saga his power was confused by the andoids to be Goku's from the Saiyan Saga and then get stronger in the lead up to the cell fight. So he's stronger than base (or kaioken) goku from the saiyan saga. He then stops training all the up until super. He should still be way too strong for guy but all we really know is he is weaker.

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha just loses by default.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeromuseg: Manga version just because he doesn’t have showings doesn’t mean he loses, keep in mind even in the Manga Android 20 mistook him for Goku in Android saga

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf gang attack,plus spirit ball combo

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't underestimate yamcha he has already resisted a knee to the stomach of the almighty Bandages the Mummy!!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a disrespect thread

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DrunkHC
Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi destroyed the moon with power level of like 100-200, then Vegeta can destroy the Earth with a power level of 18,000 (or 24,000). In the Frieza saga, Yamcha takes down Recoome (Who Thrashed a much stronger Vegeta). Planet buster= Saiyan saga Vegeta< base Zarbon<Namek Vegeta<Transformed Zarbon<post-multiple fights Vegeta<Recoome. Recoome is far above planet lvl and Yamcha deals with him. Yamcha stomps hard here. And this isn’t even including Buu Saga training.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: Yamcha wins based off scaling.

But also losses due to his meme status

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Super Yamcha really doesn’t scale off of much. He was so weak he wasn’t even brought to fight Frieza soldiers. If anime filler is allowed, then Yamcha wins via scaling.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

yeah it's filler to be believed recoome and fought part dudes like olibu.. but I'm not taking filler into consideration here.

That was just Tien leaving Yamcha in the dark about this honestly I felt he would have done fine considering roshi was able to hold his own.

Saiyan Saga Yamcha is about equal to Raditz terms of power

His pl 1450 raditz pl is 1500.

And he did no doubt get stronger training on King Kai's planet and preparing for the Androids to attack.

And while he did slack off for a few years I don't think it skills have diminished to the point where is weaker than it was at the start of the series.

And I don't think guy is any match for Raditz..

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Raditz can one shot Guy, but Raditz isn’t surviving a direct strike from night Guy either imo. Though you could argue he would be able to take night elephant, and that he would kill Guy before he ever resorts to night Guy, which would also kill himself.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bossmountain

@alextheboss: i really doubt Raditz would die from a direct. he no sell an attack that vaped a moon. guy punches are large island buster. even if you by that split durability nonsense the different between a large island buster and moon buster is the the difference between a regular human and a skycraper buster..

a dude who can tank a skyscraper explosion isn't gonna die from a redditer wielding a katana in one hit even if you wanna argue split durability.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Guy punched Madara through his TSB shield, which could block multiple ten tailed beast bombs, and that was without night guy. Night Guy is a potent attack that is concentrated into the size of a foot. We know what happens when a moon buster (Piccolo) concentrates an attack and hits Raditz with it. Night Guy probably wouldn't drill a hole right through Raditz like the special beam canon, but it will give him some massive internal damage.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: yeah for the difference between a 10 tailed beast bomb which is multi Continental in a casual keep glass from Piccolo who was Moon novel is a difference of over 6,600 times.

So even with this it's still the equivalent of a character who can no sell a grenade to face getting one shotted by a regular dude wielding a sword.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: The difference between multi continental and moon level isn’t 6,600 times. Not even close. The moon is over 80x less mass than the Earth. The Earths surface is 1% of the planet. That means moon level and planet surface level is pretty close. Multi continental is one step below planet surface level. Though I’m not sure I would call multiple 10 tailed beast bombs multi continental in the first place. I would say multi country level.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you power scale yamcha he stomps. Or if take into account that Dr. Gero mistook yamcha's ki for goku's that yamcha stomps too. Dbs yamcha stomps harder.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: the moon mass is 7.34767309 × 10^22 kg the entire earth crust is only 2.6 x 10^22 kg

Of course low multi Continental isn't capable of destroying the Earth's crust and its entirety. So it would be logically destroying multiple continents two or more is massively below Moon level.

If Multi-country the difference would be even greater than 6000 times.

What I'm saying is the difference seems about right for a mathematical standpoint.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Floridaman29

" What about Yamcha?"

"A real man"

Guy (a real man) wins

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: but 2.6 x 10^22 and 7.35 x 10^22 is only a difference of 2.8. Multi continental would be a massive portion of the Earth's surface. Even if it was only 1/10th of the surface, which multi continental should be more, that's a 20.8 difference. There is the gravitational binding of the moon to consider, but then there is also area size of the continents to consider, as being more spread out would require a bigger explosion to reach all of the mass, rather than if it was in a condensed ball.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy by ACTUAL FEATS!

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: destroying the entire Earth's crust would be a very high multi Continental level + feats.

The difference between low multi Continental in high multi Continental Plus is a difference of six thousand times this is the difference between destroying two continents and destroying the entire Earth's crust.

What you're basically arguments at destroying and a sheet of tin foil is more impressive than destroying bullet because it's more spread out.

Every calc I found on the subject seem to agree that difference between low multi continental and low Moon level is a difference of over six thousand times. This is the maximum difference it could be it could be less depending on how high the multi continent level feat is.

But the city's bulging bombs are somehow High multi Continental is ridiculous it will definitely fall into low multi Continental range. Probably even less like you said.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Just one continent is roughly 5% of the Earth's surface, so I'm not sure how low multi continental and high multi continental can be a 6,000 time difference.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bossmountain

@alextheboss: because surface area alone doesn't account for mass or density. The moon has less surface area than the continent of Asia but has nearly tripled the total mass of the entire Earth's crust.

You're looking at it from a kindergarteners perspective you think that the amount of force to destroy 100% of the Earth's surface should only be 20 times to force to stressing a single continent since one continent is 1/20 its total surface area but in reality that power required to perform this feat is actually much much greater

Kind of like how the difference between destroying one solar system and destroying to solar system is actually a few million times..

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By alextheboss

@bossmountain: But like I said, you aren't accounting for the distance of the land mass. If you set up explosives across the entire surface, then maybe you would be right, but if it was just one big explosion, then it would have to be multiple times stronger than needed to destroy that amount of mass, just to reach all of it.

For example something like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: okay I'm not sure what those photos prove. And the amount of mass you're destroying. But yeah from the couch I've seen the difference between destroying two continents and destroying the entire Earth's surface is about 6000 times. Which is still below Moon busting.

Like I said this is a battle between a guy who took a grenade to the face without any injury whatsoever versus a normal human with a katana. And that's basically eight Gates guy vs Raditz. I just don't see him getting one shotted at all even if you would argue split durability.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: this isn't to say that 8 gate guy wouldn't be able to damage the likes of Raditz or Yamcha with his attack potency it's definitely possible for him to say punch off an ear or break off at tooth even take out eye if he aimed at the right spot. But he's not one shotting them.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Well is we go off how Saiyan Saga Vegeta was almost killed by great ape Gohan falling in him, and Zarbon throwing him into the ground really fast, it’s hard for me to believe night Guy wouldn’t do some mortal damage if landed on Raditz’s vitals. If Raditz blocks, that’s another story, but I dont see why a direct kick to the throat wouldn’t kill him.