Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Characters use all their powers and abilities.
  • Characters don't know each other.
  • Guy uses 8 Gates with no time limit.

Who wis win?

Tot4Awhile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tot4Awhile

Luffy wins, he's stacked with so many abilities now. I really cant see Gai winning this.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Luffy is far too fast for Gai. If Gai is able to land a hit though, he clearly dies.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HydratedFubuki6

Guy

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Luffy

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy folds

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just one evening elephant and game over for luffy

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

1. Guy can't damage Luffy cause he's immune to blunt damage
  2. Luffy outstats the shit out of Guy even before Gear 5
  3. Haki GG

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By UltimateSage

Luffy low diffs

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy blitzes

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps

Wk_Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins but I don't see how Luffy is faster.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might Guy scales above 4 supercharged Juubidamas.

How the hell is Luffy beating him? Guy blitz and erases him from existence with one sekizo.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gai stomp.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

3. Haki GG

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Gai solos the verse with his striking feats, but he’s never catching Luffy.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@xebec said:

3. Haki GG

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Gai solos the verse with his striking feats, but he’s never catching Luffy.

Night Guy is not even KKG level, let alone close to Bajrang Gun, Flaming Bagua etc.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy claps in base

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy is a glass cannon. I’d back luffy for having more consistent displays of power. Future sight is the mvp here, it counters guy going for a blitz

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec:

Night Guy is not even KKG level, let alone close to Bajrang Gun, Flaming Bagua etc.

He has near multi-continental striking power after shattering and punching Juubidara through his TSO shields. These shields scale above other shields that could tank continental Juubi bombs.

(Naruto, Chapter 669:)

No Caption Provided

I think even G4 Luffy has near country-level stats for casually ripping through Doffy’s birdcage strings, but Gai out-stats him overall.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: base luffy and 1st form hybrid kaido scales above old wb who has quake feats at continental tier ..drunkphase + 2nd hybrid kaido and gears luffy are easily MC tier.. nika luffy and blazing dragon kaido are even much stronger than that. GUY doesn't really have any stats advantage here

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec:

He has near multi-continental striking power after shattering and punching Juubidara through his TSO shields. These shields scale above other shields that could tank continental Juubi bombs.

(Naruto, Chapter 669:)

No Caption Provided

I think even G4 Luffy has near country-level stats for casually ripping through Doffy’s birdcage strings, but Gai out-stats him overall.

Why do people never consider the usual basic potency arguments when debating Naruto smh. Gai punched a human sized hole through a TSB, the entire surface of a much bigger TSB tanked a fraction of the energy of 4 Juubidamas. This is how you end up with nonsensical scaling like BSM Naruto = 50% of 4 super charged Juubidamas from Juubito.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

@morghulis: base luffy and 1st form hybrid kaido scales above old wb who has quake feats at continental tier ..drunkphase + 2nd hybrid kaido and gears luffy are easily MC tier.. nika luffy and blazing dragon kaido are even much stronger than that. GUY doesn't really have any stats advantage here

It’s not continental, it’s small-country by calculations, and then again how would they scale above or to a feat that was based on quakes and tsunamis? Their physicals don’t get there due to that.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GreyTheJiren
@shirso said:

Why do people never consider the usual basic potency arguments when debating Naruto smh. Gai punched a human sized hole through a TSB, the entire surface of a much bigger TSB tanked a fraction of the energy of 4 Juubidamas. This is how you end up with nonsensical scaling like BSM Naruto = 50% of 4 super charged Juubidamas from Juubito.

Using that logic for fiction is not very consistent. With it you can disregard most explosion type feats of any level.

So, no Planetary+ scaling for Frieza and others.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: DB characters have feats of tanking or overpowering focused blasts so no. Raditz no sold a blast from a stronger Piccolo that did the moon bust.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: I’m not talking about the TSB’s tanking a Bijuu bomb, I’m talking about them scaling above shields that can tank them.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: You mean the 4 Hokage's Crimson Ray Barrier? Shouldn't the same arguments apply? That barrier was huge and it's entire surface tanked that energy, while Gai only punched a human sized hole in a TSB.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@morghulis: You mean the 4 Hokage's Crimson Ray Barrier? Shouldn't the same arguments apply? That barrier was huge and it's entire surface tanked that energy, while Gai only punched a human sized hole in a TSB.

I thought one of the barriers took the explosion on the inside?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: They did, both Juubito's as well as the 4 Hokage's, but what does that change?

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@morghulis: They did, both Juubito's as well as the 4 Hokage's, but what does that change?

Not much. If this is what you’re suggesting, then what tier do you put the feat of breaking the TSB shield?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@greythejiren: DB characters have feats of tanking or overpowering focused blasts so no. Raditz no sold a blast from a stronger Piccolo that did the moon bust.

?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: Idk, it wouldn't be anything impressive considering how much smaller a human is compared to the size of Crimson Ray Barriers. I scale Gai differently, like being able to seriously hurt Juubidara alone when the 2nd form Juubi no sold its Juubidama exploding inside its stomach warrants multi continental levels of power considering Juubidara >>> 2nd form Juubi.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Wasn't Piccolo's PL higher when he fought Raditz as compared to when he moon busted? Correct me if I am wrong as I am hardly a DB expert.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@morghulis: Idk, it wouldn't be anything impressive considering how much smaller a human is compared to the size of Crimson Ray Barriers. I scale Gai differently, like being able to seriously hurt Juubidara alone when the 2nd form Juubi no sold its Juubidama exploding inside its stomach warrants multi continental levels of power considering Juubidara >>> 2nd form Juubi.

That seems like more solid scaling. And fair too.

Wk_Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The barriers contained the explosion, so they took the entire force. The scaling is fine.

Heroxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Heroxxxx
@greythejiren said:
@shirso said:

Using that logic for fiction is not very consistent. With it you can disregard most explosion type feats of any level.

So, no Planetary+ scaling for Frieza and others.

Well, I also agree with that, if I were to think by that line of reasoning, Obito wouldn't even have used his TSB to protect himself from the 4 super bijuudama since his own durability would be able to tanked it, since Juubi in the second form tanked his own bijuudama inside his stomach and Obito is more resistant than him and the energy that Obito would have to tank from the 4 Bijuudamas using the inverse square law would certainly be much lower than the energy that the Juubi had to tank from his own bijuudama in his stomach, not even Kishimoto himself should have had that in mind.

Wk_Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wk_Decaff

Naruto also tanked a concentrated Juubi Laser and the Shinju, both above what Luffy can output, and this Gai scales above BM/BSM Naruto.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By shirso

@heroxxxx: I mean, why try tanking with your body if you have an option otherwise? Also Juubito is stronger than the Juubi but Juubito's supercharged Juubidamas are also >>> the standard Juubidama that the 2nd form Juubi tanked inside itself, and there were 4 of them, so there's that too.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@takenstew22: Wasn't Piccolo's PL higher when he fought Raditz as compared to when he moon busted? Correct me if I am wrong as I am hardly a DB expert.

His PL went higher when he used Special Beam Cannon. Otherwise it was the same Piccolo and he only got stronger overall post-training.

TheNamelessOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

The Blast directly hit one side of the barrier and the side wasn't Destroyed , nothing was destroyed and the databook also implies the Hokage barrier was above V3 Juubidamas

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

If anything, it's the other way around. Piccolo busted the moon after the Raditz fight during the first night of Gohan's training. Reasonably, Piccolo was at the same level of power as he was during his fight with Raditz since he only had hours to train.

Wk_Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wk_Decaff
Naruto: Chapter 646
Naruto: Chapter 646

BSM Naruto and KCM Minato tanked the Shinju expanding directly on top of them. Both are inside the barrier, which you can now see is entirely dwarfed by the Shinju, and it's still growing, so you can't say it never fully hit them.

Boruto: Chapter 45
Boruto: Chapter 45

What's impressive about this feat is that these roots span the entire globe meaning those roots can smash through the mantle of a giant planet and reach every corner of the world in moments.

To say this feat for BSM Naruto is Multi Continental would be an understatement, and I don't think I need to explain why someone who can paste Juudara would also paste BSM Naruto.

Wk_Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lilbroomstick

Luffy can't be hurt because he's made of rubber, and plus he'll always be a step ahead of Gai. He low diffs

TheNamelessOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheNamelessOne
@wk_decaff said:

@thenamelessone: Check out what I just posted.

yea I agree with the feat being really high and overlooked , for this one scan

No Caption Provided

the amount of kinectic energy was lowballed Multi continental , and the Roots weren't destroyed on hitting the mantle at that speed , solidifies the Argument furthur , also the MC meta can be furthur made consistant with the chakra arm/TSO being overpowered by Father-son meta , nice find.

Wk_Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNamelessOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheNamelessOne

@wk_decaff: also the last chakra canon feats where the attack was just powered by less then a hundred ninja and raikage/bee , vaporizing an entire chain of meteors around a massive planet , a chain that was visibly around the entire planet from Moon and it was all vaped in one go

Naruto : The Last

BSM may be above as his cloak amplified thousands by three times in the war , in comparasion to the hundreds here and Kurama chakra + amplified sage mode is > bijuu level and a hundred featless fodders anyway ( 50 percent kurama > 4-5 tailed beasts ) .

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: also the last chakra canon feats where the attack was just powered by less then a hundred ninja and raikage/bee , vaporizing an entire chain of meteors around a massive planet , a chain that was visibly around the entire planet from Moon and it was all vaped in one go

Naruto : The Last

BSM may be above as his cloak amplified thousands by three times in the war , in comparasion to the hundreds here and Kurama chakra + amplified sage mode is > bijuu level and a hundred featless fodders anyway ( 50 percent kurama > 4-5 tailed beasts ) .

Meteor feat was calced Moon level solidly

High Multi Continental at an absolute lowball

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Naruto_-_Chakra_Cannon_Feat_Calc

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy kills him