No Caption Provided

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Netero for now.

I think Deku is still a ways away from beating the old man. As far as I'm concerned Netero's stand... I mean nen creation will likely pummel him. The thing was moving fast enough to throw off Mereum who was forced to outthink it and look for patterns while taking an absolute beating (I really think his durability was what got him the win in the end).

Zeds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is current deku anyway? I am so far behind MHA but too lazy to get back into it.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku but Netero has a chance via skill and experience

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Netero due to Deku being weak

R2: Deku mid-high diff cuz of his multiple quirks. Like float abd blackwhip, as well as far jin which if Netero got hit by, he wouldn't be able to tank multiple of those. Also Deku is faster then Meruem who was able to dodge is his attacks

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Netero due to Deku being weak

R2: Deku mid-high diff cuz of his multiple quirks. Like float abd blackwhip, as well as far jin which if Netero got hit by, he wouldn't be able to tank multiple of those. Also Deku is faster then Meruem who was able to dodge is his attacks

Just a correction, Meruem wasn't dodging Netero's attacks. He straight up tanked a vast majority of the hits just cause he wasn't capable of actually dodging the attacks. He relied on Netero's bias to form a pattern and predict the next attack in order to pre-emptively dodge.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: I just rewatched the fight and, he was able to block some attacks (not very affectively but block nonetheless). What he acc did was tank them purposely so he could know Netero's full capabilities and powers, not cuz he couldn't dodge

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: He very clearly stated that Netero's hand gesture and the buddha strike were too fast for him. He relied on just charging at Netero and kept getting hit with the hopes of exploiting the bias in patterns. He did not tank it just to see what Netero can do, he tanked it because there was no other choice.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: I literally just rewatched the fight lmao. He said he needed to see all the possible combinations and everything to expose another move. Rewatch the fight, he tanked then purposely

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JoshTaku

@samsaknight: I'm not denying that he tanked them purposely. But the reason being is he isn't fast enough to simply dodge out of the way, hence why he needed to tank them and, as you said, see all the possible combinations in order to see the pattern bias. He tanked them purposely because there wasn't any other choice available to him at the time. That's what I'm getting at. If he was fast enough to dodge out of the way, he would've done so instead of going through the trouble of enduring thousands of strikes just to make out a pattern in netero's attacks.

edit: why are we even arguing about this lol I was just correcting what you said about Meruem dodging Netero's attacks, which he wasn't able to do.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: No lol, the reason y he did that was so he could make him submit to him, he didn't wanna kill him bc he said he would tell him his name. After he was done analyzing, he proceeded to take hi limbs, clearly indicating he didn't have to do that. Even him being able to block some of the attacks proves it. Cuz i'm correcting u lol

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Netero

R2: Deku

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: Like I said, if he could dodge the attacks, he would've done so. He could've just dodged and then take off a limb. Instead, he tanked attacks. Why? Because he couldn't dodge. Like, the logic is clear: If Meruem was tanking attacks, that means he couldn't dodge them. If he could've dodged them, he would've done so instead of tanking the attacks. If he just dodged the attacks, he could've ended the battle and made Netero submit right then and there, something he was very eager to do.

Again, the reason why he purposefully tanked the attacks was to exploit the unconscious bias Netero had in his attack patterns. Once he saw one, he was able to pre-emptively move his body out of the way and strike Netero's leg off. And note of the usage of the world "pre-emptively" because he could only dodge the attack if he knew which hand type was coming.

No Caption Provided
Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: He couldn't afford to get careless. And if he knew all of his attacks it would be much easier to kill him later. As said in the fight he also blocks some attacks, so the anime is either inconsistent or wrong. He also never stated that in the anime

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: I mean, I dunno what else to tell you man. I've said it numerous times, that there's no point in Meruem getting hit thousands of times just so he could later on pre-emptively dodge the singular biased attack Netero made and tear off his leg if he could've just dodged an attack earlier on using his raw speed.

Again and for the last time, if he was capable of dodging Netero's attacks, he would've done so waaaaay earlier in the fight. There's absolutely no reason for him to deduce all of Netero's potential attacks and allow himself to get struck over and over again if he could've just dodged. He can't dodge netero's attacks because the attacks were faster than him, so he relied on his durability and intellect to win. Read the manga starting from chapter 192 to get the full picture.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: I've said it numerous times lol. He has the dura to rank those attacks, and Netero's strongest attack wasn't even enough to put him down. If he knows he can tank the attack rather then risking trying to get his limbs, it makes more sense to analyze all of his moves so that he knows what he can do. And like I said, he styll block some indicating he's at least comparable, if not faster. I'm reading from where the last arc left off, it's one thing that doesn't rlly matter lol. It's getting to long so i'll concede and say he can at least block some attacks

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: look, I agree with you. He blocked attacks, he wasn't affected by them at all. But the only point I'm trying to make is that Netero's hand gesture and buddha slaps were faster and didn't allow Meruem to react fast enough to dodge out of the way which even Meruem himself said so. That's the only point Im trying to make. So yeah, let's stop at this point and call it a day.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LameLiarLeo

Deku should take R1

Stomps in R2

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowwraith123
ShadowWraith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does deku have speed feats faster than sound?

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero stomps

Joker5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Should go to Netero cause Deku doesn’t have the stats to keep up.

R2: Deku should stomp. Netero shouldn’t be able to hurt him notably and Deku can just blitz with Fa Jin.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ningenoid

Midoriya stomps round 2

isuaiwx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By isuaiwx

This'll be hard to decide, he can't see nen, but his danger sense would warn him about incoming attacks, and not seeing nen is kinda faulty in the series, either way, I'll say Deku takes both rounds, he's faster, and in round two he'll have fajin and his other quirks, like smokescreen.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku

Avatar image for deactivated-62271117861f9
deactivated-62271117861f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midoriya

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does deku have speed feats faster than sound?

His speed is now comparable to injured All Might and with Fajin, he replicated All Might's speed in his Prime.

He is actually dozens of times faster than sound. His Faux 100% practically statued a high velocity projectile, already beyond the speed of sound.

Lucifer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku can solo the verse

But he would lose most likely in round 2

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers