Round 2. Full Arsenal and Bloodlusted.

No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by PsychoMatter (115 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by BattleHeiz (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Juno stomps

#4 Posted by Primez0ne (9881 posts) - - Show Bio

I know nothing about team 1.

#5 Edited by Gnomishness (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: The main character and his rival from a superhero manga. Both are on the lower end of street level.

Izuku has building level punches and kicks which he can use but which brakes the parts of his body using them if he does. Basically, he has a couple (maybe three) building level attacks in him about 10 wall busting finger flicks and (if he doesn't want to injure himself) superhuman-but-not-quite-wall-busting strength and speed otherwise.

Bakugou is a kid with nitroglycerin-like sweat, a body highly resistant to explosions and really good battle instinct. One of his more important tactics is storing his sweat up in his costume so that when he makes it explode, it is low-building level instead of the below-wall level that it usually is.

From what I know of Black Clover, Asta is almost useless here since clearly nether of superheroes use magic, and dispelling Magic is Asta's thing.

Juno though, might be enough of a threat to basically solo.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#6 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7210 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Clover is too fast

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
#8 Posted by passingthroughv2 (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Magic too fast.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
#9 Posted by AlmightyAmortal (862 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#10 Edited by Kuja9001 (557 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomp pretty badly. They're too fast.

Izuku has building level punches and kicks which he can use but which brakes the parts of his body using them if he does. Basically, he has a couple (maybe three) building level attacks in him about 10 wall busting finger flicks and (if he doesn't want to injure himself) superhuman-but-not-quite-wall-busting strength and speed otherwise.

Bakugou is a kid with nitroglycerin-like sweat, a body highly resistant to explosions and really good battle instinct. One of his more important tactics is storing his sweat up in his costume so that when he makes it explode, it is low-building level instead of the below-wall level that it usually is.

From what I know of Black Clover, Asta is almost useless here since clearly nether of superheroes use magic, and dispelling Magic is Asta's thing.

He has insane endurance so he just punches to them death.

#11 Posted by teenman12 (362 posts) - - Show Bio

Midoriya Izuku and Katsuki

#12 Posted by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

Asta can potentially solo

#13 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by HigherPower (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: Don't read Black Clover but currently the verse has acquired fame due to having the God tiers hang around light speed.

On the other hand, MHA is suffering from a massive speed problem...

#15 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: wow... what???

Light Speed???

Damn.. i must read it

#16 Edited by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio
@linglung said:

Light Speed???

Damn.. i must read it

Yh, top tiers such as Cpt Yami(who you'll meet next episode) are lightspeed +.

Asta is at minimum relativistic + has precog through ki sensing. I doubt the anime will make it that far though

#17 Posted by Primez0ne (9881 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a little iffy on that since it reminds me of the Haku feat in the second arc of Naruto.

#18 Posted by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a little iffy on that since it reminds me of the Haku feat in the second arc of Naruto.

This one is more concrete. The big bad, Litch uses light magic. It's legit light since Gauche(who uses mirrors) could reflected one his strongest attacks with one of his mirrors. Bare in mind Litch is magic emperor tier and even outspeed Julius' time magic. Then there is this:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#19 Edited by Primez0ne (9881 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@primez0ne said:

This one is more concrete. The big bad, Litch uses light magic. It's legit light since Gauche(who uses mirrors) could reflected one his strongest attacks with one of his mirrors. Bare in mind Litch is magic emperor tier and even outspeed Julius' time magic. Then there is this:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

That feat was what I was talking about.

#20 Posted by passingthroughv2 (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: Personally I don't think they are LS, though they are hypersonic. I am not following GX reasoning considering Haku moves via reflection yet we don't consider it LS bc its wank even though it was stated to be LS hell we have Kizaru who is made of light yet we don't call him LS so not sure why we have to accept Black Clover as LS due to that feat.

#21 Posted by Helloman (29712 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two wins.

#22 Edited by HigherPower (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@linglung said:

Light Speed???

Damn.. i must read it

You mean FTL? Lol

#23 Posted by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@linglung said:

Light Speed???

Damn.. i must read it

You mean FTL? Lol

What's funny?

#24 Posted by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: Personally I don't think they are LS, though they are hypersonic. I am not following GX reasoning considering Haku moves via reflection yet we don't consider it LS bc its wank even though it was stated to be LS hell we have Kizaru who is made of light yet we don't call him LS so not sure why we have to accept Black Clover as LS due to that feat.

How is it rank when the manga literally states multiple times that they are moving at light speed. Kizaru is lightspeed when using "Yata No kagamI"technique. I don't recall Haru ever being stated to be light speed

#25 Edited by HigherPower (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: You said lightspeed+ when the correct term for that is FTL. Anything above lightspeed is faster than light.

I said "Lol" because it seemed to me you were purposely trying to avoid calling the characters FTL, when there's no reason to be afraid of doing so as long as you can prove it.

#26 Posted by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: You said lightspeed+ when the correct term for that is FTL. Anything above lightspeed is faster than light.

I said "Lol" because it seemed to me you were purposely trying to avoid calling the characters FTL, when there's no reason to be afraid of doing so as long as you can prove it.

Oooh.

#27 Edited by passingthroughv2 (1285 posts) - - Show Bio
@gxrevs06 said:
@passingthroughv2 said:

How is it rank when the manga literally states multiple times that they are moving at light speed.

Yet they really don't have any real solid feats of being LS I mean lets be honest here do they even have a dodge feat? Nope and there are various lazers in various mediums which can be reflected by a mirror which are dodge by the likes of Batman and lazers is just light. And in my opinion it is hyperbole since they only have statements not really any feats to truly support it

Kizaru is lightspeed when using "Yata No kagamI"technique. I don't recall Haru ever being stated to be light speed

No Caption Provided

Here Haku's mirror move was stated to be reflection which is light based, its mention to be LS twice and physics would back it up but ppl who say that Haku and Part 1 Naruto chars are LS would be wank. I find it to by hyperbole same with the LS statements in Black Clover

#28 Edited by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet they really don't have any real solid feats of being LS I mean lets be honest here do they even have a dodge feat?

Uh, you mean other than Yami outright dodging Licht's light magic?

? Nope and there are various lazers in various mediums which can be reflected by a mirror which are dodge by the likes of Batman and lazers is just light

Licht is not shooting lasers though. He uses light. Have you even read the manga at all?

Here Haku's mirror move was stated to be reflection which is light based, its mention to be LS twice and physics would back it up but ppl who say that Haku and Part 1 Naruto chars are LS would be wank. I find it to by hyperbole same with the LS statements in Black Clover

On panel statement is far more credible than a screenshot copied from a fan wiki. It does not even state that Haku is lightspeed in that. On the other hand, we have several statements back edup with evidence that show BC top tiers are lightspeed

#29 Edited by passingthroughv2 (1285 posts) - - Show Bio
@gxrevs06 said:

Yet they really don't have any real solid feats of being LS I mean lets be honest here do they even have a dodge feat?

Uh, you mean other than Yami outright dodging Licht's light magic?

Is it natural light nope hell they don't have any feat proving they can dodge lightning so am I suppose to say yes they are LS?

? Nope and there are various lazers in various mediums which can be reflected by a mirror which are dodge by the likes of Batman and lazers is just light

Licht is not shooting lasers though. He uses light. Have you even read the manga at all?

Except everybody knows that lasers is light does not really matter if he shoots it as a laser or pure light Sting from FT shoots out light magic from his mouth yet his attacks are not light speed

On panel statement is far more credible than a screenshot copied from a fan wiki.

Lewl its from the databook aka canon

It does not even state that Haku is lightspeed in that. On the other hand, we have several statements back edup with evidence that show BC top tiers are lightspeed

Now look who cannot read it stated it twice

No Caption Provided

I will type it out the parts I underlined.

First underline

For Haku it's possible to move between mirrors at the speed of light.

Second underline

this literal light speed

#30 Posted by ValorKnight (12380 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Clover team stomps.

#31 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@passingthroughv2: @gxrevs06: @god_vulcan: thanks for the info guys..

I already download the manga and anime episode 1.... i think i will read it next week and give my opinion

Wow.. im sure it is a good manga

#32 Edited by Akangka (1 posts) - - Show Bio
@kuja9001 said:

Team 2 stomp pretty badly. They're too fast.

@gnomishness said:

He has insane endurance so he just punches to them death.

No, I don't know how much is Asta's endurance, but both Bakugou and Midoriya have very great endurance, too. Especially Midoriya (if he doesn't use his finger).

#33 Posted by DeathHero61 (18765 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@passingthroughv2 said:

How is it rank when the manga literally states multiple times that they are moving at light speed.

Yet they really don't have any real solid feats of being LS I mean lets be honest here do they even have a dodge feat? Nope and there are various lazers in various mediums which can be reflected by a mirror which are dodge by the likes of Batman and lazers is just light. And in my opinion it is hyperbole since they only have statements not really any feats to truly support it

Kizaru is lightspeed when using "Yata No kagamI"technique. I don't recall Haru ever being stated to be light speed

No Caption Provided

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#34 Posted by GohanDorado (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss match Yuno curbs them on his own

Avatar image for great_black_star
#35 Posted by great_black_star (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
#36 Posted by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping a dead thread that nothing changed in OMEGALUL. T2 still curbs