Midora vs Yhwach

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You tried to say the Great Four Beast's durability was small country level at best in another thread, now look at you desperately trying to undersell MS.

Just stop, please. Or get your eyes checked, either one really.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@almighty said:

@princearagorn1: Clearly is a hyperbole in the most fundamental way unless you truly believe meteor spice can destroy all life it touches in which I will be well in power to call you a hypocrite and use ur clinging to statements against you with statements made about juha.

...Did the point fly over your head, or you're just pretending not to understand? Considering your position, you trying to call me hypocrite is irony at it's finest.

My comment #9 and #10 were in collaboration coming seconds after the other and the points I made in them still stand

These are your comment 9 and 10 in which you tried to downplay midora to island level.

No Caption Provided

yes the aoe attack was on a planetary scale however on panel I'd like for you to show me more than large island scale destruction/busting taking place

It was already shown to you - for someone who claims to have read it, that wasn't necessary. Here it is, again:

Meteor spice blasts on the human world -

No Caption Provided

Map of human world:

No Caption Provided

Also confirmed in the first scan of post 34. Shown, and ignored by you.

Any one of the scans outclasses island level - and the firepower of entire bleach/yyhverse put together of that matter.

even if it happened to be country or continent wide destruction not like it's gonna change the fact that

There's no "if" involved there. It was world wide destruction, stated as well as shown. You were either ignorant, or downplaying purposefully. Nothing wrong with the former (and if you simply misinterpreted the scans, I apologize for the aggressive counters), latter, however...

1. Naruto characters have the same destructive capabilities so saying nobody in the HST has a showing on that level is still false.

a) Naruto characters aren't here.

b) Character, to be precise. Kaguya is the only one who is shown to be planet level. And that doesn't mean much to a planet as large as toriko's full of beasts more than capable of one upping her - much less the likes of ichiryu and midora.

c) The ones related to so6p/juubi Rest are moon-continent level by hype, and are around four beast level. Killed by intimidation by gourmet world toriko. Other words, Fodder.

2. I stated in my opening that midora beats juha very easy based of his feats not statements and I still hold that to be true &

You stated in your opening post that your gut told you juha takes it. When beasts around 130-ish level can one shot juha bach and the entire bleach cast.

3. a hyperbolic and NLF statement was being made which is what I set out to prove throughout this thread now I must ask you again for about the 3rd time do you believe meteor spice can anihalate all life ?

You switched to the statement, which wasn't even a part of your original comment, when you got debunked on 'just island level by feats'.How the light is described is irrelevant, and not the point of discussion. No point hiding behind a pretense already seen through. This is about your attempt a world level feat as island level, don't try to sidetrack it.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: I admitted on the other thread I was incorrect because I forgot that ice hell itself is a continent and mounturtle itself destroyed it however I'm not underselling MS at all sir explain to me how what's described is not a NLF ? Few months ago I was one of the biggest Bambina and Toriko supporters on this site when all the Bambina threads were popping up I love Toriko it's my favorite modern shounen after one piece and hunter x hunter however I've noticed for some reason a lot of ppl accept and go with statements in Toriko but dismiss statements in series like YYH and Naruto, Bleach to some extent too I just ask why the double standard ?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: maybe almighty doesnt know about the size of the toriko world and thinks that those structures in the picture, that got hit by meteor spice, are islands?

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Saw that scan earlier does that really look like continents to you ? Looks like a bunch of islands maybe countries just based on the map of the Toriko world that can't be continents but whatever u wish to consider it doesn't legitimize the statement I clearly stated In my first comment as u so gracefully screenshotted that by powerscaling u could put midora at planet level but not by feats at all I said that in response to nishi who brought up the meteor spice to debunk what I clearly saw to be hyperbole.

The statement is relevant because there are those who claim it's not a NLF which if that's the case I can make a claim the explanation to ywach's abilities aren't hyperbole either

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Naah I read Toriko but meteor spice attacked solely the human world not the Toriko planet and if u look at a map of the Toriko world and see form of the continents then look at the islands maybe countries attacked by meteor spice it doesn't match at all

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@almighty:

"Saw that scan earlier does that really look like continents to you ? Looks like a bunch of islands maybe countries just based on the map of the Toriko world that can't be continents but whatever u wish to consider"

You're ignoring what was explicitly stated twice. I highlighted that what is shown is human world in the scan, gave you the map of human world to check, and another scan by nishi again shows the panel clearly confirming "whole of human world".

So the answer to your question is, yes. The human world is made up continents (common sense, really but if it's lacking) as actually shown in the series and demonstrated on the freaking map. You're denying a repeatedly established fact to save face, which has opposite effect really.

"it doesn't legitimize the statement I clearly stated In my first comment as u so gracefully screenshotted that by powerscaling u could put midora at planet level but not by feats at all I said that in response to nishi who brought up the meteor spice to debunk what I clearly saw to be hyperbole."

What it does do is disprove your downplay of it being island level, since it was actually shown ravaging multiple continents - on panel at that, and confirmed after the event. Classifying the devastation of most of the world as "island level DC" is.. there is not a word for it which won't insult intelligence.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#60  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@sophia89: That is a big nope, read the manga

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@princearagorn1: Off Topic: Does Toriko anime stay true to the manga, or should I read the manga instead of watching the anime?

Only OVA is any good, the rest is humbug

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT????????????????????????? SOMEONE IN BLEACH CAN FIGHT A TORIKO TOP TIER??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: don't waste your time with the anime, it is terrible. Just read the manga and you will be hooked

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sophia89: no, anime ends things differently. A few episodes are worth a try, There was an Ova, which was a little better. But manga is overall the best, and it keeps up with the continuity.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora just blocked time manipulation and utterly humiliated Joa (in her human form). His reality warping feats are better and his sheer might is too much.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By XioKenji

Midora eats Yhwach , literally.

HathuNFC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora solos HST in 1 second. FTL+ Hungry Tongue eradicates everything in the path easily. Midora is atleast DBZ Android Saga level.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The almighty becomes an appetizer

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora still devours him.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora has a new snack.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora has food luck now. He stmped before, he stomps even more now

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By kroczilla

There is no doubt midora curbstomps but i dont know if he can actually "kill" ywach for good.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no doubt midora curbstomps but i dont know if he can actually "kill" ywach for good.

He can, fire Hungry Tongue towards Yhwach at FTL speed which Yhwach can't process.

Midora solos HST with minimum effort

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, depends on how far you take the Almighty NLF. If you take Juha's word for it, then he should logically be able to take Midora here.

If you go by actual feats, then Midora obliterates him.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But wait there's more!

No Caption Provided

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: i m referring to the almighty s ability to rewrite and thus negate ywach s death.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Midora has the power to copy any and all attacks. He'd just copy Almighty and make it his own. He still stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this not locked yet.... Midora stomps so badly, not even bringing up the fact he could copy Ywach's ability and an increased rate with Gourmet Luck...

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this still not locked.... @jashro44 You're slacking off~

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora flicks.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: wait a minute. I thought this was already decided in midoras favour a while ago.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: I know. Was cool.

I wonder if sun eating will happen soon. Maybe Acacia will power up like this to defeat Midora? Cause Midora still haven't released his appetite demon yet.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: wait a minute. I thought this was already decided in midoras favour a while ago.

Well, thread was still open, so no I guess.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:

@redzkz: I know. Was cool.

I wonder if sun eating will happen soon. Maybe Acacia will power up like this to defeat Midora? Cause Midora still haven't released his appetite demon yet.

I don't know. I don't think that Acacia will power up again immediately though. The guy is cycling through forms fast enough.

That said, this definitely isn't the last one. This looks too lame.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora stomps. Too much difference in speed and strength.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora wreck

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers