Midora vs Yhwach

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Midora(current) vs Yhwach(current)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

Rules

• Standard gear
  • No prep
  • No knowledge
  • Win by KO, incapacitation, & death (No BFR)
  • 50 Meters apart
  • Speed unequalized

Round 1: In character

Round 2: Bloodlusted

Location in Toriko Area 7

No Caption Provided

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach via almighty

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mustache detaches itself and teams up with Aizens chair to solo both verses simultaneously.

also I have no idea need to read through Toriko. Though I have about 30ish things on my list of fictions that will be read first.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what a mismatch

Midora slaughters with utmost ease

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lel. Midora destroys Bleachverse, then proceeds to destroy the rest of HST

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora's got DC to solo the HST & pretty good hax to boot.

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

what a mismatch

Midora slaughters with utmost ease

Lel. Midora destroys Bleachverse, then proceeds to destroy the rest of HST

@nishi99 said:

Midora's got DC to solo the HST & pretty good hax to boot.

Any reason? Yhwatch has almighty. he can see future and can steal power that already he see

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@nishi99: Nah not even close his DC by feats shown are large island level at best via hungry tounge which a few HST charchters have displayed and exceeded by powerscaling perhaps u can put midora at planet level but not by feats at all

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ALMIGHTY

With all that being said however haven't really seen enough from either of the two to make a fair assumption my gut tells me YWACH seeing as he already had an insanely hax ability plus he can take and use the power of all the sternritter and he is exponentially stronger than that now that he has absorbed the soul king however... From what's been shown up to this point I'd say Midora wins fairly easy

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mass

Honestly Midora looks at Yhwach and Yhwach dies instantly. Yhwach can't survive Midoras intimation, period. Almighty or not Midora can wipe out the combine power of the entire HST with a flick of his wrist.

This is spite

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach dies in like 0.0000000000001 seconds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Midora eats Yhwach and split him out because he tasted terrible

Seraph_King160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora stomps, almost all Toriko characters are OP, I'd put a lot of them over DBZ characters.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@nishi99: No I havent I remember that quite well actually and that technique did not display DC higher than large island level its AOE mad indeed plantetary but the destruction it caused was large island to small country level really which Top Tiers in the HST can replicate

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Midora one shots.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed must be equalised or else Midora does this the moment the match starts
Speed must be equalised or else Midora does this the moment the match starts

Yhwach is the watermelon

@almighty you might want to re-read that part

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@vivide: & you might want to re-read comment #10 funny gif tho lol

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: The only reason Meteor Spice didn't wrack the Human World was because IGO & everybody else stopped a lot of the meteors from falling. Cooking Island by it self is 18000 square kilometers & can fit 1 billion people.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Yhwach is god in Bleachverse (literally) and is casually warping reality as he sees fit I don't think island or semi planet busting is really going to cut it.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mustache detaches itself and teams up with Aizens chair to solo both verses simultaneously.

also I have no idea need to read through Toriko. Though I have about 30ish things on my list of fictions that will be read first.

Agreed and you sir just made my day.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: "utterly anhilates all forms of life" very well could be hyperbole because that for sure was not what was shown which is all I can argue with what was shown and not speculate because if we go by hyperbole YWACH should be able to just steal and negate Midora's powers and render him useless or Madara uchiha's susanoo can destroy the universe

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kingogkings777
KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: You would only be able to call hyperbole if the feat is just insane, or the feat is directly contradicted with what has been shown in the series. Of course madara "destroy all creation" susanoo is obvious hyperbole because it completely on another scale than what's shown in the series previously.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora rapes.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

@vivide: With equal speed this will happen

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: Meteor spice being able to destroy the entirety of the human world at the point in the series did indeed seem like hyperbole it wasn't a ridiculous feat because the feat only showed large island level destruction what was ridiculous was the statement on its strength which indeed was contradicted by what was shown just as Madara's susanoo, yama's Bankai, and cells kamaehaeha were now if u want to accept that meteor spice was indeed a planet busting attack that can destroy all things it touches due to the statement made even tho no planet busting was shown then I can use juha's statement of being able to negate and absorb all things and he stomps

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: It didn't seem like hyperbole at all. The top top tier of the series being able to do this is very beleivable seeing how lower tier characters was already at continent level. How did the feat only show large island destruction? The scale or aoe of the attack was easily planet level. Not contradicted at all, I'm not understanding what you are talking about.

I never said it was a planet busting attack. Most likely life wiper.

Juha is a NLF.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@almighty said:

@kingh: Meteor spice being able to destroy the entirety of the human world at the point in the series did indeed seem like hyperbole it wasn't a ridiculous feat because the feat only showed large island level destruction what was ridiculous was the statement on its strength which indeed was contradicted by what was shown just as Madara's susanoo, yama's Bankai, and cells kamaehaeha were now if u want to accept that meteor spice was indeed a planet busting attack that can destroy all things it touches due to the statement made even tho no planet busting was shown then I can use juha's statement of being able to negate and absorb all things and he stomps

By no logic on earth is meteor spice is a hyperbole. Monturtle by itself took a barrage capable of vaporizing 10 million sq km - visible across the curvature of planet - with zero damage, and returned fire with equal or greater intensity. The meteor spice actually landed on most of the human world - it's an attack that actually took place, and quite specifically stopped by a world wide defense net. And even then, it caused enough damage to affect most of the population. Considering four beast by itself can one shot the bleach cast, I see no reason why you're trying to argue a single character against midora.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

By no logic on earth is meteor spice is a hyperbole. Monturtle by itself took a barrage capable of vaporizing 10 million sq km - visible across the curvature of planet with zero damage, and returned fire with equal or greater intensity. The meteor spice actually landed on most of the human world - it's an attack that actually took place, and quite specifically stopped by a world wide defense net. And even then, it caused enough damage to affect most of the population. Considering four beast by itself can one shot the bleach cast, I see no reason why you're trying to argue a single character against midora.

All of the Sternritter's powers are Ywach's powers and Ywach literally absorbed The Bleachverse God followed by massive reality warping feats (reshaping a dimension).

If you really need it I can and will compile a list of Ywach's powers for this thread. We don't even know all of his powers yet but the list will be quite substantial.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@diydeath said:All of the Sternritter's powers are Ywach's powers and Ywach literally absorbed The Bleachverse God followed by massive reality warping feats (reshaping a dimension).

If you really need it I can and will compile a list of Ywach's powers for this thread. We don't even know all of his powers yet but the list will be quite substantial.

of course, the list will be long. I'm up to date with bleach. But you're talking as if having powers of a thousand fodder makes him capable of matching something as powerful as monturtle or four beast. One hit from monturtle ends the bleach cast - including yhwach.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @kingh: AOE has nothing to due with the destruction I'm saying it caused, yes it was an attack on a planetary scale however the destruction that was shown was much less than that & could be replicated by Naruto top tiers easy & its a NLF indeed because unless you believe it can truly "annihilate all forms of life" then it's a NLF as soon as the word ALL was used it pretty much became one by default also....

As I said if you're going to use statements such as "annihilate all forms of life" and accept them I have every right to utilize the statement made that juha can nullify and absorb anything that all things in the world belong to him and that he sees all that will happen in which case I use that statement Midora gets stomped however of course as I mentioned earlier I'm a feats person so I'd rather not go by statements only what was shown which is why I stated in comment #10 by what was shown thus far Midora wins however I just wanted to debunk the none sense that midora is a planet buster or that he has more DC than the HST combined because while that may be true from a hype statement/powerscaling point (then again not really because kaguya has planetary dimeonsnal hype, Prime WB planetary hype,Juha Bach Dimensonal Hype) it's not true from a feat/what's been shown standpoint at all which is what many of you same guys bash YYH for yet hype Toriko up, also another false claim made is that midora is the Top Tier charachter in Toriko untrue, Acacia, Bambina, The Whale King, The Demon King, Blue Nitro Pair are all characters in the series thus far shown that are higher tier than midora pretty sure more will be shown as more 8 kings nitro, etc. are shown

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By diydeath

@princearagorn1 said:

@diydeath said:All of the Sternritter's powers are Ywach's powers and Ywach literally absorbed The Bleachverse God followed by massive reality warping feats (reshaping a dimension).

of course, the list will be long. I'm up to date with bleach. But you're talking as if having powers of a thousand fodder makes him capable of matching something as powerful as monturtle or four beast. One hit from monturtle ends the bleach cast - including yhwach.

I was thinking of the powerful abilities, who cares about the fodder abilities? Plus the way the power manifests is a bit different. I don't imagine Ywach at any point had a gigantic mouth that could eat anything. He definitely is a very very high tier reality warper though. Just as an example. Too tired to list right now. Need sleep. Tomorrow.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@almighty:

"AOE has nothing to due with the destruction I'm saying it caused, yes it was an attack on a planetary scale however the destruction that was shown was much less than that & could be replicated by Naruto top tiers easy & its a NLF indeed because unless you believe it can truly "annihilate all forms of life" then it's a NLF as soon as the word ALL was used it pretty much became one by default also....As I said if you're going to use statements such as "annihilate all forms of life" and accept them I have every right to utilize the statement made that juha can nullify and absorb anything that all things in the world belong to him and that he sees all that will happen in which case I use that statement Midora gets stomped however of course as I mentioned earlier I'm a feats person so I'd rather not go by statements only what was shown which is why I stated in comment #10 by what was shown thus far Midora wins however I just wanted to debunk the none sense that midora is a planet buster or that he has more DC than the HST combined because while that may be true from a hype statement/powerscaling point (then again not really because kaguya has planetary dimeonsnal hype, Prime WB planetary hype,Juha Bach Dimensonal Hype) it's not true from a feat/what's been shown standpoint at all which is what many of you same guys bash YYH for yet hype Toriko up, also another false claim made is that midora is the Top Tier charachter in Toriko untrue, Acacia, Bambina, The Whale King, The Demon King, Blue Nitro Pair are all characters in the series thus far shown that are higher tier than midora pretty sure more will be shown as more 8 kings nitro, etc. are shown"

1. There's nothing in your comment that stops the likes of monturtle from one shotting entire cast of bleach and yyh put together though. You're arguing these fodder hold a chance against someone countless times more powerful than monturtle, which has about zero chance of happening.

2. There's no hyperbole involved there. His blasts were actually shown covering most of the human world.

3. Midora overwhelmed the human world defence network: a world wide defence system created by multiple characters a level above beasts who can solo bleach and yyh put together. There's no need for midora to be top tier, four beast tier is out of bleach cast's league - and midora widely surpasses that. You don't even have an argument here.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@princearagorn1: 1. Not arguing that anyone from bleach can beat mount turtle or midora for that matter just debunking bs and pointing out the hypocrisy in some of you viners

2. Covering the human world ? Yes destroying/anhilating the human world no what was shown was much less than the hype set out for it to be and don't dance around the point that it states that it can anhilate all forms of life which is truly a hyperbolic statement in its self ALL FORMS OF LIFE ? Really now ? Lmao

3. Again my argument is not that Bleach,YYH, One Piece or even Naruto characters can beat Toriko charchters I keep referring you to read one of my very 1st comments on this thread #10 my argument is that the statement made about Midora's meteor spice is clearly a NLF and if we are going to use such things as statements and NLF's then a juha stomps because statements in regards to him are far greater than anyone in the HST or toriko verse for that matter but I'm gonna state again for probably around the 6th time on this very thread that I prefer to use feats over powerscaling and statements/hyperbole and in my opening statement said midora stomps by feats however I find it very hypocritical how you guys bash series like YYH, & Naruto about statements made In those series but can on the other hand for a series like Toriko be fine and dandy with statements that clearly are hyperbole because unless you honestly believe meteor spice can eradicate ANYTHING it touches than it is a hyperbolic statement that u guys are hypocritically choosing to accept

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: I can see what you are saying, basically feats need to be proven and such which I wholly support. Here is my two cents:

The reason Meteor Spice said it was going to annihilate all life on Earth was because it did destroy everything it hit. It just didn't hit the whole area due to 1) Igo taking precautions against Meteor Spice, 2) IIRC Ich stated that Meteor Spice would fail because Midora didn't really want to destroy the world so his heart wasnt really in the attack

Back to the topic at hand Yhwach is basically outclassed in every single stat. Almighty would allow him to see through all of Midora's attacks. That is great and all but Yhwach himself is outclassed so badly in the speed department that the time it would take for Yhwach's eyes to send signals to his brain, Midora would have already killed him ten times over with a flick of his wrist. Yhwach simply cannot process what is happening fast enough to defend himself in any way against some of Midora's class. Its like when Sunny blinked against Bambina. Before he even realized what happened Bambina had blitzstomped all of them.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty:

"1. Not arguing that anyone from bleach can beat mount turtle or midora for that matter"

So just grasping at straws for no reason.

"just debunking bs and pointing out the hypocrisy in some of you viners"

By spouting more nonsense? Seems legit.

"2. Covering the human world ? Yes destroying/anhilating the human world no "

overwhelming the planet wide defence by characters who can one shot continents effortlessly? Yes.

"what was shown was much less than the hype set out for it to be and don't dance around the point that it states that it can anhilate all forms of life which is truly a hyperbolic statement in its self ALL FORMS OF LIFE ? Really now ? Lmao"

You tried to say his feat was only island level in comment 9, 17, 32, fell flat on your face since the attack was stated as well as shown to have ravaged all of human world despite the defense. If anyone is dancing around, it's you. And doing a pretty bad job at it.

"3. Again my argument is not that Bleach,YYH, One Piece or even Naruto characters can beat Toriko charchters I keep referring you to read one of my very 1st comments on this thread #10 my argument is that the statement made about Midora's meteor spice is clearly a NLF and if we are going to use such things as statements and NLF's then a juha stomps because statements in regards to him are far greater than anyone in the HST or toriko verse for that matter but I'm gonna state again for probably around the 6th time on this very thread that I prefer to use feats over powerscaling and statements/hyperbole and in my opening statement said midora stomps by feats however I find it very hypocritical how you guys bash series like YYH, & Naruto about statements made In those series but can on the other hand for a series like Toriko be fine and dandy with statements that clearly are hyperbole because unless you honestly believe meteor spice can eradicate ANYTHING it touches than it is a hyperbolic statement that u guys are hypocritically choosing to accept"

Now you're pretending to be the victim. This is what your first comment said:

"Nah not even close his DC by feats shown are large island level at best via hungry tounge which a few HST charchters have displayed and exceeded by powerscaling perhaps u can put midora at planet level but not by feats at all"

No one cares what the light was hyped to do, you didn't even mention it. What matters is what it actually did - ravage the human world despite world wide defence. You tried to pass off a planet wiping feat as island level, and got disproved doing it, tried calling hyperbole and failed at that, too. Get over it.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: glad you can at least see where I'm coming from but the meteor spice didn't just say it could anhilate the human world had it said that I wouldn't be calling it a NLF I call it a NLF because it claims it can anhilate ALL LIFE that it touches which as soon as the word all was inserted it became a NLF because nothing is a definite

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora adapted and defeated minority world. He knows how to deal with reality warpers. He takes it.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@princearagorn1: Clearly is a hyperbole in the most fundamental way unless you truly believe meteor spice can destroy all life it touches in which I will be well in power to call you a hypocrite and use ur clinging to statements against you with statements made about juha. My comment #9 and #10 were in collaboration coming seconds after the other and the points I made in them still stand yes the aoe attack was on a planetary scale however on panel I'd like for you to show me more than large island scale destruction/busting taking place even if it happened to be country or continent wide destruction not like it's gonna change the fact that 1. Naruto characters have the same destructive capabilities so saying nobody in the HST has a showing on that level is still false 2. I stated in my opening that midora beats juha very easy based of his feats not statements and I still hold that to be true & 3. a hyperbolic and NLF statement was being made which is what I set out to prove throughout this thread now I must ask you again for about the 3rd time do you believe meteor spice can anihalate all life ?

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: Do you believe meteor spice can anhilate all living things ?

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY is a Toriko low baller, I honestly would not bother.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: How so because I make a statement on a statement which is clearly hyperbole ?