• 65 results
#51 Posted by EcoBlitz (5289 posts) - - Show Bio

@seeros: to add to what you said, acacia made 7 of those same hands and Midora told him to stop playing around...

#52 Posted by JuzaCloud (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240: neo didn't destroy stars. He ate them by slurpidy slurp slurp. That has nothing to do with his power output.

Momoshiki absorbed a star. Uh oh star level Momoshiki. I guess Momoshiki has star busting striking power and supernova level energy blast.

#53 Edited by Seeros (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: While it's unclear on how Neo ate the stars, he clearly did. Pair and his crew has been following Neo for quite literally hundreds of millions of years so they're a reliable source. But lets ignore Neo eating stars for now, it still required a supernova to kill him, he can eat supernova level explosions but Neo Acacia was unable to eat God's attack. If we want to cap them at purely what they've done onscreen, then they're Jupiter to dwarf star level, but it'd just be ridiculous and frankly dishonest debating to act like the dozen star statements are all 'outliers' or 'we never saw it so it didn't happen.'

Also why is Momoshiki relevant? If he really absorbed a star then he is pretty powerful and that requires an immense amount of energy to do, I haven't been keeping up with Naruto lately.

#54 Edited by JuzaCloud (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@seeros:

Thats still not bigger than Saturn. Slightly bigger than Neptune.

The hand is close to the size of Saturn. Stop lying, Midora didn't one shot the hand. He used "Meteo Laser" a barrage of energy blast with EARTH SIZED explosions to overwhelm and destroy the hand. The mere fact that you can look at a scan, see MULTIPLE BLAST, with EARTH SIZED EXPLOSIONS and say "one shot" shows your sense of scale of all feats is already muddled.

The real insult is that you can't show a planet get destroyed, let alone a star being destroyed, but trying to put Don slime at star level is the real insult when he is not sure his attack can wipe out every last existence on the planet. No where does he say what he created matches a supernova power output. I've already explained this.

Since when does eating or absorbing a star mean you have star level power output? And it does not say it takes a supernova or above to kill neo, but that he got caught in the explosion of a new star forming. He's nowhere near star level to begin with and the more you talk the more reveal that.

Momoshiki star level confirmed.

I'm not lowballing anything. I'm going by context and what the panels show. You're the one misinterpreting scans.

#55 Posted by EcoBlitz (5289 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by JuzaCloud (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@seeros: the star statements are never in reference to a characters power.

Your correct. They are large planet level as the context and feats show.

#57 Posted by JuzaCloud (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I'm not lowballing. You're highballing far beyond context and what's shown.

First, there's no such thing as attack potency in Toriko, no controlled AOE. There attacks are as you see them. Just getting this out the way before asking you these questions.

All I need is yes or no answers. Anything more let's me know you seek to walk up wank road.

1. Is Midora's Meteor Laser a barrage of energy blast?

2. Are Meteor Lasers explosions upon impact of Acacia Energy hand earth sized?

3. Can overwhelming a construct the size of Acacia Energy hand with a multitude of earth busting attacks destroy it?

#58 Edited by Seeros (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: No, I'm not even sure you know what context means because 'by context' they're large star level. Nothing you said disproves that other than disbelief, and you can't differentiate that destroying a star and a supernova are different.

also

First, there's no such thing as attack potency in Toriko, no controlled AOE

The characters are actively trying not to destroy the planet, and the planet absorbs appetite energy and gourmet cells which is basis of most attacks in Toriko. stop lowballing. Midora could destroy the planet if he wanted too, but he actively tried not too.

No Caption Provided

Teppei stopped the planet from exploding, and the Toriko planet exploding is greater than any Supernova, get out of here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ceb58d110332
#59 Posted by deactivated-5ceb58d110332 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

If you see anything Juza says, just laugh and keep scrolling. He isn't worth the time it takes to type out a response to his drivel.

#60 Posted by TOPAZZZ (190 posts) - - Show Bio

...Moving on.

#61 Posted by EcoBlitz (5289 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: you just said there is nothing like attack potency in toriko. Lol... I can’t take you seriously.

1. Yes. But it is 1 casual asf move which the only effect of it we’ve seen is when it was watered down by Ichiryu and the IGO.

2. I don’t get this?

3. We literally see him bust something bigger than the planet while joking.

Acacia makes 7 more and he tells acacai to stop playing around

#62 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud Meteor Laser being a barrage of blasts doesn't mean anything... It's one cohesive attack that was performed casually and not a repeat of attacks. There's no rule against him using that technique in the thread.

#63 Posted by JuzaCloud (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower:

Who said anything about a rule?

I said Midora can't one shot acacia giant hand. In which he CAN'T. If Midora shot ONE Meteor Laser at Acacia hand it would NOT destroy it. Why? Because each of those lasers are only SMALL PLANET LEVEL. Which is why he used an attack that spams energy blasts to OVERWHELM and destroy it.

This isn't rocket science. But y'all keep ignoring context. He didn't do anything casually, he was being cocky.

#64 Posted by MaiitoGuy8 (447 posts) - - Show Bio

#65 Posted by Nervedamage (868 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets stomped at 8 stops hard at 7