Midnighter vs Toxin

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Midnighter defeat Toxin in an all out battle ?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

No.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I figure Midnighter could hold up for a while but eventually Toxin would take him out

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock  Online

I'm sure Midnighter's brain would think of an outcome regarding Toxin's weakness to heat and sonics. But, he would have to find a way to work with that, since Midnighter doesn't have anything like that readily available. Well, at least that's what I think.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Aww sh!t...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Akira Overdrive says:

"Aww sh!t..."

Hmmm?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"I'm sure Midnighter's brain would think of an outcome regarding Toxin's weakness to heat and sonics. But, he would have to find a way to work with that, since Midnighter doesn't have anything like that readily available. Well, at least that's what I think."

I was thinking the same thing.Midnighter loses because of lack of equipment.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Aww sh!t... "
Hmmm? "

He left some Oodles & Noodles on the stove.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Toxin.

curbstomp

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"I'm sure Midnighter's brain would think of an outcome regarding Toxin's weakness to heat and sonics. But, he would have to find a way to work with that, since Midnighter doesn't have anything like that readily available. Well, at least that's what I think."

Hes lucky though imagine with carnage.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Queen Kong

Midnighter.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Queen Kong says:

"Midnighter."

Aight, babe. You know I'm gonna ask you why you think that. LOL. Why?

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Queen Kong

Static Shock says:

"Queen Kong says:
"Midnighter."

Aight, babe. You know I'm gonna ask you why you think that. LOL. Why?"

I was joking lol.I just hate to see these easy win threads.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Queen Kong says:

"I was joking lol.I just hate to see these easy win threads."

Oh. LOL.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Midnight Lantern

No way Toxin can't win this.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

Buckshot says:

"Stalemate or Midnighter.Even assuming Midnighter isn't geared up well enough to take Toxin down, Toxin would never get a hold of him. Midnighter knows every move he's going to make long before Toxin does and is fast enough to avoid him as well as get some distance so Toxin can't get him.As for why Midnighter might win, he's got Doors for one, he'll eventually find fire or loud noises (no area was specified so I'm assuming a city since they both fight in cities regularly), he could shove a bomb down Toxin's throat, he could possibly put a shuriken through Toxin (and sink it into his host), he could use other things in the area to hurt Toxin (just because fire and sonics are his only weaknesses doesn't mean other things can't hurt him), or come up with another solution that I can't even guess."

Isn't toxin more immune to that stuff the venom and carnage?? It can still hurt but hes more immune. Also what type of noise would he use that could really have that type of good effect on him. As for the fire unless he blast it out at toxin i think he atleast be smart enough to not get near it.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree wth Buck. Midnighter would know Toxin's moves prior to Toxin making them giving him just enough time to react to it.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Stalemate or Midnighter.

Even assuming Midnighter isn't geared up well enough to take Toxin down, Toxin would never get a hold of him. Midnighter knows every move he's going to make long before Toxin does and is fast enough to avoid him as well as get some distance so Toxin can't get him.

As for why Midnighter might win, he's got Doors for one, he'll eventually find fire or loud noises (no area was specified so I'm assuming a city since they both fight in cities regularly), he could shove a bomb down Toxin's throat, he could possibly put a shuriken through Toxin (and sink it into his host), he could use other things in the area to hurt Toxin (just because fire and sonics are his only weaknesses doesn't mean other things can't hurt him), or come up with another solution that I can't even guess.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Buckshot says:
" Stalemate or Midnighter. Even assuming Midnighter isn't geared up well enough to take Toxin down, Toxin would never get a hold of him. Midnighter knows every move he's going to make long before Toxin does and is fast enough to avoid him as well as get some distance so Toxin can't get him. As for why Midnighter might win, he's got Doors for one, he'll eventually find fire or loud noises (no area was specified so I'm assuming a city since they both fight in cities regularly), he could shove a bomb down Toxin's throat, he could possibly put a shuriken through Toxin (and sink it into his host), he could use other things in the area to hurt Toxin (just because fire and sonics are his only weaknesses doesn't mean other things can't hurt him), or come up with another solution that I can't even guess."
Isn't toxin more immune to that stuff the venom and carnage?? It can still hurt but hes more immune. Also what type of noise would he use that could really have that type of good effect on him. As for the fire unless he blast it out at toxin i think he atleast be smart enough to not get near it. "

No,he's just as weak to it.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Buckshot says:
" Stalemate or Midnighter. Even assuming Midnighter isn't geared up well enough to take Toxin down, Toxin would never get a hold of him. Midnighter knows every move he's going to make long before Toxin does and is fast enough to avoid him as well as get some distance so Toxin can't get him. As for why Midnighter might win, he's got Doors for one, he'll eventually find fire or loud noises (no area was specified so I'm assuming a city since they both fight in cities regularly), he could shove a bomb down Toxin's throat, he could possibly put a shuriken through Toxin (and sink it into his host), he could use other things in the area to hurt Toxin (just because fire and sonics are his only weaknesses doesn't mean other things can't hurt him), or come up with another solution that I can't even guess."
Isn't toxin more immune to that stuff the venom and carnage?? It can still hurt but hes more immune. Also what type of noise would he use that could really have that type of good effect on him. As for the fire unless he blast it out at toxin i think he atleast be smart enough to not get near it. "

No,he's just as weak to it."

Okay so then what i meant to say was that he could increase size an strength.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Buckshot says:
Okay so then what i meant to say was that he could increase size an strength."

how can he do that?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Buckshot says:

how can he do that?"

Thats one of venoms powers to increase his strength as for the size hes done it in comics. But when i say increase his size i mean its like more detailed muscle version not like growing a few ft in 20 seconds.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Buckshot says:
how can he do that?"
Thats one of venoms powers to increase his strength as for the size hes done it in comics. But when i say increase his size i mean its like more detailed muscle version not like growing a few ft in 20 seconds."

I never seen him do it.Maybe he doesn't know he can do that yet.I always see him slug it out.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#25  Edited By Nerx

All out as in all equipments? yes

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers