willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

...VS...

Both using standard equipment. Midnighter: no doors.

No prep, random encounter, no knowledge, both bloodlusted. Takes place in a parking lot. They start 10m apart.

Fight is to the death.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Midnighter.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By willpayton

@JediXMan said:

Midnighter.

I know he's fast, but can he really tag Quicksilver?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By nickthedevil

It seems to me that you want to find a battle in which midnighter loses correct?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By willpayton

@nickthedevil said:

It seems to me that you want to find a battle in which midnighter loses correct?

Sort of. I see him winning so much, I was wondering who'd be the weakest person I can think of that can beat him.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@WillPayton said:

@JediXMan said:

Midnighter.

He's already tagged a legitimate speedster, and slaughtered numerous metahumans. Besides, Pietro is a brash fool who almost never wins an encounter with anyone.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

I want to see storm fans and Midnighter fans duke it out.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren

If Pietro went all out, as fast as he could possibly go, with the sole intention of killing Midnighter.....he'd succeed.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@nickthedevil said:

I want to see storm fans and Midnighter fans duke it out.

Fans of Midnighter actually know what the hell they're talking about though. They don't attempt to misconstrue facts because it takes a certain level of intelligence to even appreciate the Wildstorm universe more often than not. I'm not saying that only idiots like Marvel and specifically 616 Storm, but due to her pandering nature as character and her popularity, she attracts more people to attempt to put her on a level she doesn't even deserve. 

That being said, Midnighter would slaughter Storm if given the chance. 
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nickthedevil

How fast can pietro go anyway? I never liked him as a character, so excuse my ignorance.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nickthedevil

From what i've seen, i believe you. Midnighter>> Storm

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@WillPayton said:

@JediXMan said:

Midnighter.

Spider-Man has tagged Quicksilver and Midnighter's precog is a lot better than Spider-Man's.
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By willpayton

@nickthedevil said:

Wouldnt this just depend on how close they start? If storm is flying, couldnt she just blast him with lightning?

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@nickthedevil said:
How fast can pietro go anyway? I never liked him as a character, so excuse my ignorance.
Supersonic, post-upgrade. Mach 6, I believe. 

@WillPayton said:

@nickthedevil said:

Wouldnt this just depend on how close they start? If storm is flying, couldnt she just blast him with lightning?

Off-topic, but probably not. Midnighter's battle-computer would account for that.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nickthedevil

With his: Super human speed, accuracy, and strength? No. I'd see him running closer and throwing a knife through her head before she could think.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

If Pietro went all out, as fast as he could possibly go, with the sole intention of killing Midnighter.....he'd succeed.

..Really? I can't remember the last time Pietro actually killed someone with super-human durability.
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BringnIt

@JediXMan said:

@WillPayton said:

@JediXMan said:

Midnighter.

Spider-Man has tagged Quicksilver and Midnighter's precog is a lot better than Spider-Man's.

Are you referring to the early ASM issue whete Peter stuck out his arm?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@BringnIt said:

@JediXMan said:

@WillPayton said:

@JediXMan said:

Midnighter.

Yes. Still relevant.
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BringnIt

@JediXMan said:

@BringnIt said:

@JediXMan said:

@WillPayton said:

@JediXMan said:

Midnighter.

Yes. Still relevant.

I don't see how as it pertains to him getting tagged, Pietro is much faster now. Only relevancy I see is an argument for CIS on Pietro's part if it is part of a trend or more importantly that he couldn't bypass Parker's durability.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By batkevin74

Pietro gets in the first seven hits, mainly diue to Midnight giving his standard speech of "I'm awesome! I've already beat you! I've calculated variables! etc etc" Then Midnighter breaks Pietro. Midnighter wins

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Illuminatus said:
@nickthedevil said:

FTL
Quicksilver is faster than light
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By daak1212

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Illuminatus said:
@nickthedevil said:

FTL

Oh god you have no idea what you started

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Illuminatus said:
@nickthedevil said:

FTL

LOL. This is WIS, on the next page or so it's stated that he took 92 seconds to cross half the planet. Light does not need that much time. Apart from this one example which is highly questionable at best, Quicksilver has never once in his entire life crossed the speed of light.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By Billy Batson

lmao @ Quicksilver being faster than light
BB

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Illuminatus said:
@nickthedevil said:

FTL

LOL. This is WIS, on the next page or so it's stated that he took 92 seconds to cross half the planet. Light does not need that much time. Apart from this one example which is highly questionable at best, Quicksilver has never once in his entire life crossed the speed of light.

These proves his own words about being faster than lightnings, explains why he (and Speed) can be fast enough to vibrate their molecules through solid objects and give us a hint, why his and Northstar speed were compared in the past.

Unitl You're saying that thanks to speed You can vibrate Your own molecules through solid objects, below speed of light, than even that one example from Avengers:The Children's Crusade was a prove of that level of speed.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Illuminatus said:
@nickthedevil said:

FTL

These proves his own words about being faster than lightnings, explains why he (and Speed) can be fast enough to vibrate their molecules through solid objects and give us a hint, why his and Northstar speed were compared in the past. Unitl You're saying that thanks to speed You can vibrate Your own molecules through solid objects, below speed of light, than even that one example from Avengers:The Children's Crusade was a prove of that level of speed.

Why on Earth would you need to be faster than light to be faster than lightning or vibrate through molecules? No seriously, why? Impulse could do both of those things without breaking a sweat long before he ever became a lightspeeder.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cattlebattle

Quicksilver can be a credible threat when need be, I believe he could take Midnighter

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Illuminatus said:
@nickthedevil said:

FTL

These proves his own words about being faster than lightnings, explains why he (and Speed) can be fast enough to vibrate their molecules through solid objects and give us a hint, why his and Northstar speed were compared in the past. Unitl You're saying that thanks to speed You can vibrate Your own molecules through solid objects, below speed of light, than even that one example from Avengers:The Children's Crusade was a prove of that level of speed.

Why on Earth would you need to be faster than light to be faster than lightning or vibrate through molecules? No seriously, why? Impulse could do both of those things without breaking a sweat long before he ever became a lightspeeder.

Ok, then explain to me in what level of speed You can vibrate molecules through solid objects?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Illuminatus said:
@nickthedevil said:

FTL

Ok, then explain to me in what level of speed You can vibrate molecules through solid objects?

How should I know? Something like that has never been quantified. But people who don't move anywhere near light-speed have vibrated through solid objects, so moving FTL is obviously not a requirement. I'm just curious as to why you would think you need to be faster than light to vibrate molecules.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

How should I know? Something like that has never been quantified. But people who don't move anywhere near light-speed have vibrated through solid objects, so moving FTL is obviously not a requirement. I'm just curious as to why you would think you need to be faster than light to vibrate molecules.

People like who exactly? Acctually I can remember only Pietro, Speed, Superman and Supergirl doing this. 
Others like Surfer, Martian, Moonstone or War Machine uses other ways to accomplish that feat. 
I thought about it as a common knowledge, that is why I used that as an argument, I belived that it was already quantified.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

People like who exactly? Acctually I can remember only Pietro, Speed, Superman and Supergirl doing this. Others like Surfer, Martian, Moonstone or War Machine uses other ways to accomplish that feat. I thought about it as a common knowledge, that is why I used that as an argument, I belived that it was already quantified.

Supergirl did so, but she was not capable of moving FTL at the time. She'd only just started using her powers. Quicksilver and Speed are not faster than light, both can do it. Impulse was not faster than light at the time, he could do it. Jay Garrick was not faster than light at the time, he could do it. Honestly, vibrating through molecules is really not that big a deal. A speedster who can't do that really doesn't deserve mentioning.

It's never been quantified, and I cannot for the life of me imagine why it would be common knowledge when it's not even true.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

People like who exactly? Acctually I can remember only Pietro, Speed, Superman and Supergirl doing this. Others like Surfer, Martian, Moonstone or War Machine uses other ways to accomplish that feat. I thought about it as a common knowledge, that is why I used that as an argument, I belived that it was already quantified.

Supergirl did so, but she was not capable of moving FTL at the time. She'd only just started using her powers. Quicksilver and Speed are not faster than light, both can do it. Impulse was not faster than light at the time, he could do it. Jay Garrick was not faster than light at the time, he could do it. Honestly, vibrating through molecules is really not that big a deal. A speedster who can't do that really doesn't deserve mentioning.

It's never been quantified, and I cannot for the life of me imagine why it would be common knowledge when it's not even true.

Intresting.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

Quicksilver

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By XiiX

@jeanroygrant said:

Quicksilver

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vouile

@XiiX said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Quicksilver

Vouile

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#36  Edited By Strider1992

Speedsters have a habit of dying around Midnighter:

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If quicksilvers speed is like flashes where every part of his body is fast meaning his reaction time is fast then Pietro should win if he can harm midnigher because it doesn’t matter how good your pre-cog is if your body is physically incapable of doing anything.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio said:

If quicksilvers speed is like flashes where every part of his body is fast meaning his reaction time is fast then Pietro should win if he can harm midnigher because it doesn’t matter how good your pre-cog is if your body is physically incapable of doing anything.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going towards Midighter in character

Quicksilver bloodlusted

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter stomps

Ultimate Quicksilver would stand a better chance.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kidolio

@willpayton: So are you telling me that midnighter can move above the speed of sound now because if he can’t he should still lose as his predictions don’t mean much if quicksilver sees him moving at the speed of a snail also does that electric guy have good combat and reaction speed because travel speed means diddly squat.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current quicksilver spites midnighter for 100s of years, midnighter would be statued for those 100 years too.

Anyone who think midnighter wins must be insane.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: How fast is QS currently? I'm not up to date at all with comics lmao

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: fast enough to react in picoseconds then go even faster to a state beyond perception. On that state the world is consistently frozen, he remained in the state for what looks like days and still remained the same.

He drew stuffs on Magneto's face of course magneto is a statue, avengers, xmen all statutes, aurora Borealis statue, heck when he sleeps the world still was frozen in time.

He was in a state writer described as beyond perception. Think of time stop. Quicksilver also later learned few other abilities I suggests you check up quicksilver:no surrender.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#46  Edited By brucerogers

Pietro, if he plays his cards right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter. Especially with his New 52 feat

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Ah. If he’s that fast then Midnighter can’t really win lol. He might be able to exploit Pietro’s personality Andy pull something out of his ass but he can’t take him in a straight fight.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@maestromage: trust me after latest Quickasliver series he gets an serious powerup