#1  Edited By Methos
Midnighter
Midnighter
Paladin Alexander Anderson

The Midnighter

VS

A classic match, no holds barred blood bath... can The Midnighter finally kill Paladin Anderson?

As usual, if you don’t know the characters, look them up...

Midnighter

Paladin Anderson

Please use logic and reasoning in your posts :D

M

ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ZORN
Good fight but i believe Anderson takes this he stood toe to toe with Alucard and his powers arent they a bit supernatural,then comes his healing factor which acts almost instantainously and can Midnighter dodge those i dont event know how much but can he dodge those blades Alex has?
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By supertrooper117

i think midnighter would take it bec. he already knows how to beat alexander though he may have trouble with the weapons accessability alexander has midnighter already has the solution to that in his head so i really dont see how alexander could win

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hedatary

How could his computer already know how to beat something that is controlled through divinity? No computer could do that.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sparda

I dunno a whole lot about Midnighter, but this Anderson fella sounds pretty tough.

However, without something to properly gauge his strength and speed levels (it just said he was super-strong and very fast on his page) I can't put up a good argument for who wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Alexander Ander has a shot to win here... but not a real good one. Midnighter is a beast and The Door will factor into this fight and really give him the advantage here...
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By supertrooper117
Hedatary said:
"How could his computer already know how to beat something that is controlled through divinity? No computer could do that.
"

it doesnt calculate divinity in the equation bec. its not a seen threat and i dnt remember anything about midnighter being a vampire or a dark entity so what would his godly blessing do too hurt midnighter
ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ZORN
Methos said:
"

no holds barred blood bath...

"
So that means Alex can use the thorn right?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Sparda
King Saturn said:
"Alexander Ander has a shot to win here... but not a real good one. Midnighter is a beast and The Door will factor into this fight and really give him the advantage here...
"
It said that Anderson can teleport, so that might negate the Door.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hedatary
supertrooper117 said:
"Hedatary said:
"How could his computer already know how to beat something that is controlled through divinity? No computer could do that.
"

it doesnt calculate divinity in the equation bec. its not a seen threat and i dnt remember anything about midnighter being a vampire or a dark entity so what would his godly blessing do too hurt midnighter"
You don't have to be a dark being to get killed by Alex ya know. It would be a stupid speculation to think so.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Sparda said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alexander Ander has a shot to win here... but not a real good one. Midnighter is a beast and The Door will factor into this fight and really give him the advantage here...
"
It said that Anderson can teleport, so that might negate the Door.
"
Thats Possible
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By supertrooper117

bu dont you think that he would have factored that in and figured out a way to negate that

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By supertrooper117
Hedatary said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Hedatary said:
"

it doesnt calculate divinity in the equation bec. its not a seen threat and i dnt remember anything about midnighter being a vampire or a dark entity so what would his godly blessing do too hurt midnighter"
You don't have to be a dark being to get killed by Alex ya know. It would be a stupid speculation to think so.
"
i know but some of his most powerful moves (from what i read) were based upon the being using dark magic or being a vampire and the midnighters prediction capabilities seemed over the top plus is speed capabilities 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hedatary

I swear, if Alex wins, Itachi beats Midnighter with ease.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By supertrooper117

itachi?? remember tsuyomi

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hedatary
supertrooper117 said:
"itachi?? remember tsuyomi"
And you think Itachi uses that technique like fire works? Hell no. He only uses his eyes when he is in real trouble. Besides, he wasn't part of the akatsuki for nothing you know. They are the elite among the elite. If Alex could land a hit on Midnighter, Then Itachi would land a dozen blows on Midnigher with the intent to kill. And he is a ninja, only scoring kills aiming for the vitals
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By supertrooper117
Hedatary said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"itachi?? remember tsuyomi"
And you think Itachi uses that technique like fire works? Hell no. He only uses his eyes when he is in real trouble. Besides, he wasn't part of the akatsuki for nothing you know. They are the elite among the elite. If Alex could land a hit on Midnighter, Then Itachi would land a dozen blows on Midnigher with the intent to kill. And he is a ninja, only scoring kills aiming for the vitals
"
woah im srry i thought you said itachi would get beat by midnighter
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hedatary

No mate, i use my best possible logic to debate. Hell, i like Midnighter better than itachi but seriously, get real. Itachi beats Midnigher stone cold.