Midnighter

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ComocYahweh

Wtf, Kakashi will teleport him to another dimension.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raizex

Since it's no morals, Kakashi can use kamui and rip his head out.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

No morals huh..... door....

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raizex

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

No morals huh..... door....

Don't really know much how that skill works but looking at the comic, they have to be in contact for him to use door. Kakashi can use kamui far ranged.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Raizex: or Midnighter can say, "door", pop up behind kakashi, say "door" again. the end .... not that hard really

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Raizex said:

Don't really know much how that skill works but looking at the comic, they have to be in contact for him to use door. Kakashi can use kamui far ranged.

LMFAO No, but hey ignorance is bliss....

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Kakashi also can use clones and go under ground, i would say fairly even still.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Raizex

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Raizex said:

Also you stated how how it's not hard for him to use his door twice. Same as how it's not hard for Kakashi to use kamui once.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Cable_Extreme said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Kakashi also can use clones and go under ground, i would say fairly even still.

Nice genin level justu you named ,... I know what kakashi can do. And based on the OP including the Supercomputer, so does midnighter .... one well placed door makes this a stomp, Midnighter can basically teleport around and open a door right on kakashi. This isn't a fair match

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Raizex said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Raizex said:

Also you stated how how it's not hard for him to use his door twice. Same as how it's not hard for Kakashi to use kamui once.

that he can ONLY use it once, unless you want him going into another coma lol..... once he uses it, "door" ..... where's midnighter? behind kakashi ..... /thread

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Nice genin level justu you named ,... I know what kakashi can do. And based on the OP including the Supercomputer, so does midnighter .... one well placed door makes this a stomp, Midnighter can basically teleport around and open a door right on kakashi. This isn't a fair match

Ty for your input, if it wasn't a fair match, there would be a one sided review from everyone here, which there is about a 50-50 split atm. Your disregarding Kakashi's cloning ability, and his intellect.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By nefarious

Midnighter.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Cable_Extreme said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Ty for your input, if it wasn't a fair match, there would be a one sided review from everyone here, which there is about a 50-50 split atm. Your disregarding Kakashi's cloning ability, and his intellect.

Why don't you ask everyone how much they actually know about Midnighter .... most of them already I can tell have a one sided view point based on the fact that they have never read a Wildstorm comic .... like this guy .....

@Raizex said:

So...from the point of view of a guy who knows a lot about both characters...this is a mismatch

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

Midnighter with ease

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us: @SHARKBEARAGATOR:

Tell me how Midnighter could counter Kakashi using his clones to attack him while using his kamui? He could also take refuge under ground and pop up at places where midnighter won't see him and poke his head out and kill him. Midnighter is relatively helpless to that fighting style.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By terry2012

Can Midnighter resist Genjutsu is the question? I'm 50/50 on this...and 50/50 between the two.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By toptom

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Alot of clone Kakashis die.

One Midnighter dies

this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

Midnighter ftw

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@terry2012 said:

Can Midnighter resist Genjutsu is the question? I'm 50/50 on this...and 50/50 between the two.

He resisted a bit of telepathy from a creature using Martian Manhunter's powers ...

Genjutsu shouldn't even effect beings who don't have chakara

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@Cable_Extreme: The aformentioned "door" technique would work well. Maybe cut off the blood flow to his brain like he did to Winter.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cable_Extreme
N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Cable_Extreme said:

Tell me how Midnighter could counter Kakashi using his clones to attack him while using his kamui? He could also take refuge under ground and pop up at places where midnighter won't see him and poke his head out and kill him. Midnighter is relatively helpless to that fighting style.

Here's how he deals with the clones ....

Next he opens a door on kakashi since he'd know where he was, Supercomputer FTW

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By terry2012

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Chakra, Chi, Life Force is all the same. Genjutsu should work because all it do is mess with your brain.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Here's how he deals with the clones ....

Next he opens a door on kakashi since he'd know where he was, Supercomputer FTW

Explain how the computer would know where he was? It would have a probability of where he might be at, but given the unpredictability of Kakashi, it could be a thousand if not million possibilities.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Cable_Extreme said:

It looks like Midnighter forgets to use his door, which is problematic. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/113563/2776016-2754579_midnighter_armageddon1_009.jpg

Also, I always go by the characters mentioned in Comic Vine, please point out his door powers. http://www.comicvine.com/midnighter/29-2196/

Why is that scan relevant? Cus he didn't use doors in it? Anyway .... context context ....

And finally you post the info which should be in the OP, but since most people don't read the OP better late than never I suppose

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: Is Midnighter fast enough to counter Kakashi with a gate open?

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@terry2012 said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Chakra, Chi, Life Force is all the same. Genjutsu should work because all it do is mess with your brain.

Well, considering he can resist telepathy, that shouldn't be a problem, not that I think the whole "chakara, chi, life force being the same" is legitimate.

@Cable_Extreme said:

Explain how the computer would know where he was? It would have a probability of where he might be at, but given the unpredictability of Kakashi, it could be a thousand if not million possibilities.

Luckily the super computer processes a million possibilities of how he battle plays out before it happens ...

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us: I even posted the links to the Midnighter that is being used in the OP, which is the one stated in Comic Vine.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By terry2012

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Okay.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ghost_rider1
@N0tS0An0nym0us

The supercomputer can't tell what's real or not because all clones are real. This fight could go both ways....more likely in kakashi favor. Because there is only one midnighter....but kakashi can create lightning clones. If midnighter hits one he gets electrocuted. And then he also have the substitution jutsu. Midnighter will most likely lose this fight
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us: So he can predict a match a million times which is something i already knew, but all they had was a gun. Kakashi has over 1000 jutzus in place filled with nearly an infinite amount of possible combinations and clones.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@ghost_rider1: Ah I forgot about the electrocution from the clones. Kewlio!

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@ghost_rider1 said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us The supercomputer can't tell what's real or not because all clones are real. This fight could go both ways....more likely in kakashi favor. Because there is only one midnighter....but kakashi can create lightning clones. If midnighter hits one he gets electrocuted. And then he also have the substitution jutsu. Midnighter will most likely lose this fight

lighting clones have the same durability and attributes as any other clones, they only discharge electricity when they are injured. This fight cannot go both ways and is in Midnighters favor because he has slight precognition which goes in with his already insane reaction time. In order to limit damage Midnighter can just open a door on them one at a time or open a door in front of a lightning clone when it discharges electricity (basically like a shield) ... Mindnighter can predict kakashi's moves before they happen, once kakashi uses kamui and misses, the fight is over. Kakashi cannot match midnighters strength, durability and reaction speed in combat.

@Cable_Extreme said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: So he can predict a match a million times which is something i already knew, but all they had was a gun. Kakashi has over 1000 jutzus in place filled with nearly an infinite amount of possible combinations and clones.

So yeah, that's why he got a nail in the throat and died right? Not trying to lowball, just saying, he doesn't use every jutsu in the book in every battle, so there arent any infinite possibilities, you are hyping kakashi

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us: I am not hyping Kakashi, you saying midnighter opening doors under all of the clones, and saying kakashi sn't as fast as midnighter is hyping him up quite a bit. When has he ever opened so many doors to destroy clones? Kakashi didn't get a nail in the throat, he warped it and died using his last bit of chakra to save his friend. He was also versing Pain. I don't see midnighter using doors on all of the clones, even if he did, it would give kakashi time to think or use his warping. Though remember i asked you to point out where it said on comic vine he could use a door? If it doesn't say he can, then he cant for this fight because im using the comic vine version as I always do. I even listed it in the op.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ghost_rider1
@N0tS0An0nym0us

The supercomputer doesn't give him precog. It tells midnighter the abilities of his opponent and gives him millions of possibilities to win. His supercomputer doesn't give him an auto win. If midnighter touches a clone he will be electrocuted. And to say kakashi can't keep up with his reaction time is absurb. Kakashi is extremely fast and has very good reflexes to match midnighter. His computer will think all his clones are real. He's not gonna know he will be electrocuted if he hits them. No one is hyping kakashi here at all. But his speed is much faster than Midnighter...he also has taken being stabbed, cut, etc. He also has very good durability. So physical attributes are about even. The thing is that kakashi has way more versatility here than Midnighter. His super computer give his strategies and outcomes not precog
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@ghost_rider1: Couldn't have said that better man lol. Nice review!

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Cable_Extreme said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: I am not hyping Kakashi, you saying midnighter opening doors under all of the clones, and saying kakashi sn't as fast as midnighter is hyping him up quite a bit. When has he ever opened so many doors to destroy clones? Kakashi didn't get a nail in the throat, he warped it and died using his last bit of chakra to save his friend. He was also versing Pain. I don't see midnighter using doors on all of the clones, even if he did, it would give kakashi time to think or use his warping. Though remember i asked you to point out where it said on comic vine he could use a door? If it doesn't say he can, then he cant for this fight because im using the comic vine version as I always do. I even listed it in the op.

I didn't say all the clones at once, and I'm saying Midnighter has better feats of reaction due to his precog. I saw the episode, the nail made contact, warp or not, Pain picked up the nail and flicked it at him. Since it wasn't mentioned that his powers and abilities have changed much since the reboot besides the lack of a Supercomputer, its fair to say that since he is still apart of stormwatch and the engineer is still around, he can use doors. You really didn't say specifically which midnighter you were using, and personally, since Midnighter doesn't have that many feats as it is in New52, it should be fair to include his Wildstorm feats.

@ghost_rider1 said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us The supercomputer doesn't give him precog. It tells midnighter the abilities of his opponent and gives him millions of possibilities to win. His supercomputer doesn't give him an auto win. If midnighter touches a clone he will be electrocuted. And to say kakashi can't keep up with his reaction time is absurb. Kakashi is extremely fast and has very good reflexes to match midnighter. His computer will think all his clones are real. He's not gonna know he will be electrocuted if he hits them. No one is hyping kakashi here at all. But his speed is much faster than Midnighter...he also has taken being stabbed, cut, etc. He also has very good durability. So physical attributes are about even. The thing is that kakashi has way more versatility here than Midnighter. His super computer give his strategies and outcomes not precog

He has his own precog, I know what the computer does. Nothing ive seen from kakashi suggests he can match Midnighter's reaction time, you haven't posted anything to make me think he can or provided an argument on the matter, you can say he's faster, perhaps with travel speed, but based on what ive seen....

Midnighter has moved through doors around the world so fast that he was never in the same place for more than an eighth of a second at a time.

No Caption Provided

He has actually beaten a speedster to death while his powers were nerfed by an evil organization. And he's blitzed a speedster as well. That has to do with actual speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Post-Flashpoint: Earth-0:

Precognition

In the new 52 Midnighter's ability to predict the outcome of any situation still exists, but appears to have been supplemented by a form of precognition as well as enhanced knowledge. He is able to finish other people's sentences before they have thought about it, and when Stormwatch's map of alien threats to Earth materialized in front of him and Apollo, he instantly knew what it was. He has significant resistance to telepathic attacks, as he was able to resist the Scourge of Worlds' attempt to use the Martian Manhunter's telepathy on him. He mentions that he has carbon-fibre muscles that presumably enhance his strength. Harry Tanner, reputed to be the world's greatest swordsman, struggled to land even a single blow on Midnighter since the latter could predict every move he would make. After a few seconds of fighting, Midnighter immediately knew what Harry's power was. He has demonstrated the ability to move so stealthily that the Manhunter and Hawksmoor could not hear or sense his stalking them until it was too late. His suit enhances his durability; he was able to survive unaided in hyperspace for a while.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Perhaps Kakashi’s most dangerous feature is his left eye, which was surgically implanted at the wish of a dying friend ( Obito Uchiha). TheSharingan allows him to copy any Jutsu he sees (provided it is not a Bloodline limit Jutsu), but also allows him to see and predict the movements of his enemies before they make them. So your point is that they both have that ability right?

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Cable_Extreme said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Perhaps Kakashi’s most dangerous feature is his left eye, which was surgically implanted at the wish of a dying friend ( Obito Uchiha). TheSharingan allows him to copy any Jutsu he sees (provided it is not a Bloodline limit Jutsu), but also allows him to see and predict the movements of his enemies before they make them. So your point is that they both have that ability right?

Pretty much, but the fact that Midnighter also has the Supercomputer and is somewhat superior in reaction speed gives him an advantage in that area.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us: What puts Midnighter faster than Kakashi? Kakashi is known to be an exceptionally fast ninja. He, as you probably know, cut a lightning bolt in half. He also has countless other speed feats.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Cable_Extreme said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: What puts Midnighter faster than Kakashi? Kakashi is known to be an exceptionally fast ninja. He, as you probably know, cut a lightning bolt in half. He also has countless other speed feats.

Yeah i know what you're talking about .....

Unless you mean the one where he was on the mountain. Name the others .....

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Cable_Extreme said:

Also if you are talking about the one on the mountain...its a bit out of context...

Kakashi was working on his chidori when a dark cloud flew over and his chidori acted as a lighting rod - then boom! The lighting strikes his chidori which split on impact! Thus Kakashi realised....Raikiri!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly no one knows, unless Kishi decides to do a flashback about it's just our imagination. Its not like Gai ever saw Kakashi cut lightning. Even the story is a little vague when it comes to the Narutoverse as the lightining that Kakashi suppose to have cut through could have been someone's lightning jutsu instead of a bolt of lightning from the sky.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us: You didn't answer my question, what makes Midnighter faster? Kakashi can dodge projectiles, chop lightning in half, and come out of battles vsing fast ninja's unscaved. I say he is pretty fast, and he doesn't need to be too fast to warp Midnighter in a black hole while midnighter is standing and using his doors on his clones.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By eatmore_payless

i say kakashi.. but im inclined to choose midnighter, heck the door would be too much for kakashi, what's stopping midnighter from throwing kakashi into the sun.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@eatmore_payless: The fact that Kakashi uses clones and can hide under ground, and he can predict where the doors will pop up and use his eye to warp Midnighter. He can literally go underground and completely safe from anything midnighter can do, he then can pop up anywhere and use clones to keep midnighter occupied and then bam, he is gone lol.