Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"The golems are most likely spread amongst the spell casters. But it would work. I wonder how many would die in the battle. Thousands? "
Hundreds....of thousands."
Well there goes the duregar, and on the surface, Mordor and Tiamat ally and attack the continent of azeroth. "
What are the combatants for Azeroth and Tiamat? Anything especially deadly?"
Azeroth is well, the stuff in WOW. Tiamat, dragons, half dragons, devils, dragon spawn, kobolds, lizard folk, troglodytes, worshippers, Dracotaurs *a centaur but it's dragon rather than horse and the human is replaced by a reptillian humanoid* half fiends, axiomatic creatures, draconic creatures, wyverns, fiendish creatures, dragon turtles, dragon eels, Dragonne's, chimeras *in D&D they are snake, lion(anything can fit the lion spot, and goat all at the front and has a lions body and dragon wings*, hydras, practically anything thats reptillian that isn't snake like thats evil.
Post Edited:2008-05-25 14:24:51"

Morgoth sends his Balrogs, Gothmog, the Nazgul, and all of the Orcs at his disposal just for fun. From there, if there are any problems, he sends Sauron.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"The golems are most likely spread amongst the spell casters. But it would work. I wonder how many would die in the battle. Thousands? "
Well there goes the duregar, and on the surface, Mordor and Tiamat ally and attack the continent of azeroth. "
Azeroth is well, the stuff in WOW. Tiamat, dragons, half dragons, devils, dragon spawn, kobolds, lizard folk, troglodytes, worshippers, Dracotaurs *a centaur but it's dragon rather than horse and the human is replaced by a reptillian humanoid* half fiends, axiomatic creatures, draconic creatures, wyverns, fiendish creatures, dragon turtles, dragon eels, Dragonne's, chimeras *in D&D they are snake, lion(anything can fit the lion spot, and goat all at the front and has a lions body and dragon wings*, hydras, practically anything thats reptillian that isn't snake like thats evil.

Morgoth sends his Balrogs, Gothmog, the Nazgul, and all of the Orcs at his disposal just for fun. From there, if there are any problems, he sends Sauron."

Pray for divine intervention. :)

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Morgoth sends his Balrogs, Gothmog, the Nazgul, and all of the Orcs at his disposal just for fun. From there, if there are any problems, he sends Sauron."
Pray for divine intervention. :)"

lol

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well, first of all i only mentioned the bosses, then there comes the eternal Night elves, Blood elves, high elves, Orcs, Humans, Trolls, drachkin, Naga, etc. believe me the arsenal is humongus

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Vrakmul

And if your wondering. This is tiamat herself.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Vrakmul

Oh and here's a better image of tiamat's armies the last one wouldn't show

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Oh and here's a better image of tiamat's armies *the last one wouldn't show*
" />http://guerrerosdesingularidad.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/armies-of-tiamat-by-francis-tsai.jpg"

It's going to be a tough fight and Sauron is going to have a strong possiblity of going in. Just how strong is Tiamat?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Vrakmul

Bump.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
" />http://guerrerosdesingularidad.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/armies-of-tiamat-by-francis-tsai.jpg"

It's going to be a tough fight and Sauron is going to have a strong possiblity of going in. Just how strong is Tiamat?"

smaug times 50.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
It's" />http://guerrerosdesingularidad.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/armies-of-tiamat-by-francis-tsai.jpg"
It's going to be a tough fight and Sauron is going to have a strong possiblity of going in. Just how strong is Tiamat?"
smaug times 50. "

Morgoth comes in and eats her five heads, gaining further power.

Sauron will put up a good fight though, most likely severely injure her. But ultimately, above is what happens.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
It's" />http://guerrerosdesingularidad.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/armies-of-tiamat-by-francis-tsai.jpg"
smaug times 50. "

Morgoth comes in and eats her five heads, gaining further power.

Sauron will put up a good fight though, most likely severely injure her. But ultimately, above is what happens."

I forgot a zero. I need to slow down on my typing a wee bit.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
smaug times 50. "
Morgoth comes in and eats her five heads, gaining further power. Sauron will put up a good fight though, most likely severely injure her. But ultimately, above is what happens."
I forgot a zero. I need to slow down on my typing a wee bit. "

Morgoth vs Tiamat + big, expensive duel with a lot of CGI = Morgoth wins because even though Tiamat is strong, Morgoth is much stronger.

Wait, can Morgoth have his crown with the three Silmarils, his mace and shield, the eye from earlier, and the harvested souls of all his previous enemies compressed into a giant medium of power?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
smaug times 50. "
Morgoth comes in and eats her five heads, gaining further power. Sauron will put up a good fight though, most likely severely injure her. But ultimately, above is what happens."

Morgoth vs Tiamat + big, expensive duel with a lot of CGI = Morgoth wins because even though Tiamat is strong, Morgoth is much stronger.

Wait, can Morgoth have his crown with the three Silmarils, his mace and shield, the eye from earlier, and the harvested souls of all his previous enemies compressed into a giant medium of power?"

Yes, but tiamat would have been slaughtering other gods too. Probably wiped out all the kalimdor entities and thus doubling or even tripling her divine rank.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
smaug times 50. "
Morgoth vs Tiamat + big, expensive duel with a lot of CGI = Morgoth wins because even though Tiamat is strong, Morgoth is much stronger. Wait, can Morgoth have his crown with the three Silmarils, his mace and shield, the eye from earlier, and the harvested souls of all his previous enemies compressed into a giant medium of power?"
Yes, but tiamat would have been slaughtering other gods too. Probably wiped out all the kalimdor entities and thus doubling or even tripling her divine rank. "

Most definately a fight to see! The light of the Silmarils blinds and captivates Tiamat, her lust for precious jewels strengthened by the presence of the heavenly artifacts in Morgoth's crown.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
smaug times 50. "
Morgoth vs Tiamat + big, expensive duel with a lot of CGI = Morgoth wins because even though Tiamat is strong, Morgoth is much stronger. Wait, can Morgoth have his crown with the three Silmarils, his mace and shield, the eye from earlier, and the harvested souls of all his previous enemies compressed into a giant medium of power?"
Yes, but tiamat would have been slaughtering other gods too. Probably wiped out all the kalimdor entities and thus doubling or even tripling her divine rank. "

Most definately a fight to see! The light of the Silmarils blinds and captivates Tiamat, her lust for precious jewels strengthened by the presence of the heavenly artifacts in Morgoth's crown."

The next foe, Into the abyss, gondor enters the first layer of the infinite layers of the abyss, Pazunia

Heres a map of a small piece of it.

Can they get by the native demons? or the invading devils? Can they assult the iron fortresses of the resident demon lords? Or will they end up lining a demons' gullet?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Vrakmul
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
smaug times 50. "
Most definately a fight to see! The light of the Silmarils blinds and captivates Tiamat, her lust for precious jewels strengthened by the presence of the heavenly artifacts in Morgoth's crown."
The next foe, Into the abyss, gondor enters the first layer of the infinite layers of the abyss, Pazunia Heres a map of a small piece of it. Can they get by the native demons? or the invading devils? Can they assult the iron fortresses of the resident demon lords? Or will they end up lining a demons' gullet? "

Like I said, Gondorians of the Third Age aren't much for attacking. Numenorians, Elves, Dwarves, heroes such as Gandalf and Gil-galad, and the Eagles can win the day.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
smaug times 50. "
The next foe, Into the abyss, gondor enters the first layer of the infinite layers of the abyss, Pazunia Heres a map of a small piece of it. Can they get by the native demons? or the invading devils? Can they assult the iron fortresses of the resident demon lords? Or will they end up lining a demons' gullet? "

Like I said, Gondorians of the Third Age aren't much for attacking. Numenorians, Elves, Dwarves, heroes such as Gandalf and Gil-galad, and the Eagles can win the day."

The baatezu devils are masters of siege engineering, building war machines of such vast complexity even our modern technology cannot match. You definitely would want to avoid them. The Tanar'ri demons just have more numbers then god. The baatezu have that to a lesser extent and tactics.

Just hope they don't run into balors, as they are identical to balrogs for one major exception. Balors explode when they die.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
smaug times 50. "
Like I said, Gondorians of the Third Age aren't much for attacking. Numenorians, Elves, Dwarves, heroes such as Gandalf and Gil-galad, and the Eagles can win the day."
The baatezu *devils* are masters of siege engineering, building war machines of such vast complexity even our modern technology cannot match. You definitely would want to avoid them. The Tanar'ri *demons* just have more numbers then god. The baatezu have that *to a lesser extent* and tactics. Just hope they don't run into balors, as they are identical to balrogs for one major exception. Balors explode when they die. "

That's not good.

Gandalf constantly casts his lightning spells to kill off smaller hordes and the Elves heal the injured while Galadriel slaughters the Balors, using prtective spells to shield herself from their coup de gras."

While tanar ri are immune to lightning only balors are immune to fire, demons are merely very lightly resistant to it. a kitchen fire won't hurt them, a big one will, as will your average fire spell

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
smaug times 50. "
The baatezu *devils* are masters of siege engineering, building war machines of such vast complexity even our modern technology cannot match. You definitely would want to avoid them. The Tanar'ri *demons* just have more numbers then god. The baatezu have that *to a lesser extent* and tactics. Just hope they don't run into balors, as they are identical to balrogs for one major exception. Balors explode when they die. "

That's not good.

Gandalf constantly casts his lightning spells to kill off smaller hordes and the Elves heal the injured while Galadriel slaughters the Balors, using prtective spells to shield herself from their coup de gras.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"They would be able to kill a minor demon lord and take shelter in his iron fortress. And start a very very very very very very very long process of purifying the place. Pazuzu the master of pazunia really doesn't care unless someone is lawful good, then he comes to corrupt the guy by offering him/her a wish. "

To which Gandalf promptly fries Pazuzu. Or better yet Galadriel.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
smaug times 50. "
That's not good. Gandalf constantly casts his lightning spells to kill off smaller hordes and the Elves heal the injured while Galadriel slaughters the Balors, using prtective spells to shield herself from their coup de gras."
While tanar ri are immune to lightning only balors are immune to fire, demons are merely very lightly resistant to it. *a kitchen fire won't hurt them, a big one will, as will your average fire spell* "

So we've decided through trial and error that Gondor and Allies would take it? Or would some big, unbeatable boss character come and ruin it?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"They would be able to kill a minor demon lord and take shelter in his iron fortress. And start a very very very very very very very long process of purifying the place. Pazuzu the master of pazunia really doesn't care unless someone is lawful good, then he comes to corrupt the guy by offering him/her a wish. "

To which Gandalf promptly fries Pazuzu. Or better yet Galadriel."

He normally appears in secret, he's crafty and intelligent unlike Orcus whom he considers to be brutish and lacking in foresight. and of the group would any of them be considered lawful and good?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Vrakmul

They would be able to kill a minor demon lord and take shelter in his iron fortress. And start a very very very very very very very long process of purifying the place. Pazuzu the master of pazunia really doesn't care unless someone is lawful good, then he comes to corrupt the guy by offering him/her a wish.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
He normally appears in secret, he's crafty and intelligent unlike Orcus whom he considers to be brutish and lacking in foresight. and of the group would any of them be considered lawful and good? "

Besides Gandalf, Maiar, Galadriel, Elf, or any other Elf for that matter, a big, fat NO.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
He normally appears in secret, he's crafty and intelligent unlike Orcus whom he considers to be brutish and lacking in foresight. and of the group would any of them be considered lawful and good? "
Besides Gandalf, Maiar, Galadriel, Elf, or any other Elf for that matter, a big, fat **NO**."
So the majority are chaotic or neutral to law and chaos I presume?"

N'yah. I suppose they're neutral. They're not completely lawful if that's what you're asking.
Post Edited:2008-05-25 16:43:35

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Besides Gandalf, Maiar, Galadriel, Elf, or any other Elf for that matter, a big, fat **NO**."

N'yah. I suppose they're neutral. They're not completely lawful if that's what you're asking.
Post Edited:2008-05-25 16:43:35"

Lawful means you support laws. Neutral means what most people think of laws. Chaotic means you chafe at all rules.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Besides Gandalf, Maiar, Galadriel, Elf, or any other Elf for that matter, a big, fat NO."

So the majority are chaotic or neutral to law and chaos I presume?

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
N'yah. I suppose they're neutral. They're not *completely* lawful if that's what you're asking.
Lawful means you support laws. Neutral means what most people think of laws. Chaotic means you chafe at all rules."

Okay, they're not evil or support anarchist beliefs, so they're lawful I guess. But the hearts of Men desire power above all else. That's how the Numenorian kings were suckered into becoming Nazgul.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
N'yah. I suppose they're neutral. They're not *completely* lawful if that's what you're asking.
Lawful means you support laws. Neutral means what most people think of laws. Chaotic means you chafe at all rules."

Okay, they're not evil or support anarchist beliefs, so they're lawful I guess. But the hearts of Men desire power above all else. That's how the Numenorian kings were suckered into becoming Nazgul."

That comes out as neutral.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Okay, they're not evil or support anarchist beliefs, so they're lawful I guess. But the hearts of Men desire power above all else. That's how the Numenorian kings were suckered into becoming Nazgul."
That comes out as neutral. "

So do they conquer it? If so, what's next on the agenda?

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
So do they conquer it? If so, what's next on the agenda?"
To the realm of the beholders, the realm of a million eyes, there lies the greater god the great mother, spawner of all beholders."

Who's first to go?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:

So do they conquer it? If so, what's next on the agenda?"

To the realm of the beholders, the realm of a million eyes, there lies the greater god the great mother, spawner of all beholders.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Vrakmul

Oh yeah!! I'm in the top ten it's time for a party!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Vrakmul

Legolas, maybe, but naahh, I say the gondorians run out after running into way too many eyes for one's liking. one more post, needed

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"Legolas, maybe, but naahh, I say the gondorians run out after running into way too many eyes for one's liking. *one more post, needed*"

So, Mordor takes it then, since Morgoth can just make Orc-pits wherever he pleases?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Vrakmul

possibly, but they are in the realm of a god, that could be a major problem.

Next round: the demon's of the gaping maw invade northrend in other words, demogorgon strikes the scourge And The goblins of LOTR clash with D&D goblins.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"possibly, but they are in the realm of a god, that could be a major problem. Next round: the demon's of the gaping maw invade northrend *in other words, demogorgon strikes the scourge* And The goblins of LOTR clash with D&D goblins."

Goblins from LOTR win if they have access to Durin's Bane.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Vrakmul

D&D goblins all sleep in the same room. Rofl. if you know what I mean. only the chief gets to sleep by himself.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Vrakmul

Demogorgon only demon in the universe to have chicken legs.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dreadnaught says:

"http://infinitum.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/images/anims-demogorgon-animated.gif Demogorgon only demon in the universe to have chicken legs."

lol wtf O_o

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Vrakmul

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"http://infinitum.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/images/anims-demogorgon-animated.gif Demogorgon only demon in the universe to have chicken legs."

lol wtf O_o"

This implausability causes ner'zhul to self destruct.

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:

lol wtf O_o"

This implausability causes ner'zhul to self destruct. "

They have gryphons and this

Post" />http://home.tiscali.nl/ti047576/wow.jpg

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Vrakmul

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Gryphon?"

?

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Gryphon?"

?"

they both have chicken legs :P

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Vrakmul

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Gryphon?"

?"

they both have chicken legs :P"

It's not a demon.

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Gryphon?"

?"

It's not a demon. "

arguable

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Vrakmul

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Gryphon?"

?"

It's not a demon. "

arguable"

So the hordes of Demogorgon balors, aquatic horrors, and other demons that would be on par on Warcraft demons attack northrend can northrend triumph? Or will the scourge be broken apart by the seemingly endless horde?