Invisibility (4)

1 hr prep (1)

Rules

• 10 Character points
  • 15 perk points.
  • No BFR.
  • No time manipulation.
  • No reality warping.
  • Summon limit is 50 and all summons working together should be able to hinder but not easily defeat the opposing team
  • No FTL characters
  • Cloning is limited to 10
  • Standard Gear.
  • In Character.
  • Team Work is none a factor, but your team will not have perfect Team Work if they never worked together either.
  • All movies get canon comic feats with movies unless specified.
  • All Video games get canon comics, and manga feats unless specified
  • Win by death, KO, incap.
  • All requested characters must have a RT for me to consider them.

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets start with the arrancar of my team , Zommari

Abilities :

Zommari's most useful ability is Amor : Using his eyes on his body . Zommari can take controll of one object per eye , when Zommari takes controll of an object , a sun shaped tatto appear on the object , body parts for example. If he take controll of a body part , it removes the controll of the brain over the part he took controll off , allowing him to controll the movement of the body part , and even inflict self harm , for example he can make people stab himself/herself with a sword if he take controll of a person's arm . The most dangerous part of this technique is when he aim for the head , with taking controll of someones head , Zommari gain full controll over that person , the entire body with only one eye , not that Zommari's ressurection most useful part is that he gain eyes , with the his normal two eyes , there will be 50 eyes across his body , each eye capable of taking controll of an object , or an entire body.

With the perk of speed equalization and morals off , he woud start off by taking controll over Yamamoto's and Rukia's body by using his technique on their heads.

Well , its obviously not that easy , considering your team have the perk of invisibility , but being invisible doesnt mean their reatsu cannot be sensed , so lets jump to another member of my team , and another tactic.

The stand user of my team , Kira

Abilities :

The only ability of Kira , is his stand , Killer Queen , but , his stand posses several abilities .

Bomb#1 (Bomb transmutation) : By touch, Killer Queen may charge any object with explosive energy, which is then transferred into the first person to touch it. The Stand can then manually detonate the energy with a gesture, creating explosions of variable size and power.

Bomb#2 (Sheer Heart Attack) : An autonomous entity that detaches from the Stand's left hand. It tracks and destroys targets with infrared homing. It's virtually indestructible, and can not be destroyed by ordinary means.

Loading Video...

Sheer Heart Attack : Basically a heat seeker , with really good durability , its always goes for heat , its good especially if your opponent power is heat based , like Yamamoto's , well i coud just post about 20 or more picture from the manga to prove how durable is Sheer Heart Attack , but instead i just post a video that collected the shows the part of the manga when Kira used Sheer Heart Attack against Jotaro and Koichi , and how hard they tried to destroy it , but failed.

And for Bomb Transmutation , its a really good battlefield , with many opportunities to Kira to use take out your team if they come close enought.

A beach , with sand everywhere , the only thing Kira needs to do is pick up a little sand with his stand , and throw in the direction where one of the 3 character from my team , who can sense reatsu , tells him to.

Also , i want to mention that only stand users can see a stand , so Killer Queen , a stand that can kill with only one touch , can turn anything he touch into a bomb, is basically invisible to the rest of the characters in this battle.

No Caption Provided

Heres an example how Bomb Transmutation work , Killer Queen already touched the door handle and turned into a bomb killing Sigechi.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If you dont mind , i woud like to wait with describing the rest of my team.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opener

"Why, precisely, do you think I have served as Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 for a thousand years? Because in all those thousand years, no Shinigami was born to rival me in strength."

The greatest advantage I have in this matchup is the strongest half of your team is canonically fodder to the Captain Commander. By Tokinada's own admission his power and even his copied powers are way below Yamamoto's.

To confirm his suspicions, Tokinada created a wall of flame, using Ryujin Jakka, between himself and Hisagi and attemped another test slash with Wabisuke.

But the result was the same as before.

Looking at the blades of Kazeshini which broke through the wall of flame, Tokinada realized-

Hisagi could practically perceive everything with just his reikaku alone.

At the same time, he came to the conclusion that his own reiatsu was far below Yamamoto Shigekuni's.

-My reiatsu is not enough to melt his zanpakuto. Even if I use all of my reiatsu, the heat won't rise to that extent.

If it had been the original 'Ryujin Jakka' wielded by Genryusai, then he would not have had to rely on 'complete hypnosis', its heat would have been enough to end all of this swiftly.

Zommari has already been easily defeated by a mid tier Captain, I have trouble seeing him even withstanding Yamamoto's soul crush considering the Espada were held hostage by an extremely casual Aizen flexing his Spirit Pressure (Aizen admitted Yamamoto was stronger than him).

As for the other two one pointers, unless they have some soul attack resistance feats they are gonna be incapacitated as soon as the battle starts ( See 2nd scan ).

1. Zommari being fodderized by a mid tier Captain 2. Yamamoto soul crushing a Vice Captain to unconsciousness 3. A stronger Espada being soul crushed by Aizen

Even if most of your team isn't decimated by Yamamoto's Spirit Pressure (Most will be KOd/dead) they're not gonna be able to take even one hit from Yamamoto's Bankai, which will instantly vaporize them. 15 million degrees all focused on a single blade.

No Caption Provided
"In a battle, the ones who get in the way are not the ones that lack power, but the ones that lack resolve."

Tier wise she scales well above most of your team besides Tokinada, however even he cannot tank being frozen in Absolute Zero temps

No Caption Provided

Also worth noting, even though she won't even need four seconds, this is when she first gained her True Power and her EOS self has more control over this ability (not limited to 4 seconds of movement).

Perks

Yours:

Speed equal - Makes things easier, none of your characters will be able to completely avoid any attacks and thus will be taken out due to lack of durability/hax resistance.

Morals Off - Going for the kill is good but is far inferior to my out of character perk as they will still act normal for the most part

Flight - Unsure which character has this, but both of my characters can go airborne and it is likely your characters will be defeated before they can run away (Especially since speed is equal).

Mine:

Out of character - My characters will act however I want them to. So straight to the finish, no jobbing, no storylines.

Invisibility - Both of my characters are completely invisible, you mentioned Reiatsu sensing but Zommari and Tokinada don't have the capacity to use this mid battle as neither have much if any Reikaku feats (fighting purely on sensing Spirit Pressure). Especially considering Yamamoto's passive aura is going to be crushing their souls.

Prep

To seal the deal to a perfect 10/10 of victory we have prep time of course, we aren't going to need the full hour. The main focus is to have the fight over right as it begins, so the main part will happen seconds if not minutes before the battle begins.

Yamamoto activates his Bankai right before his battle begins. He summons the strongest he has killed to hold your team down, these summons are strong enough to hold down a copy Yhwach who scales above your entire team, even Tokinada (Scans 1-2). He will then prepare to vaporize your entire team from a distance with Tenchi Kajiin (Scans 3-5).

Rukia will also activate her Bankai seconds before the battle starts and freeze your entire team to absolute zero, rendering them helpless to the summons and Yamamoto's attack.

Prep will allow me to pseudo-speedblitz your team as so much will happen at once and they have no knowledge/prep time/perfect teamwork not to mention total lack of feats to counter any of this. There are just so many ways for your team to be completely wiped with no chance to counterattack.

Summary

• Team has no counter to either Bankai, both will completely incap team.
  • No counter to Soul Crush (Except maybe tokinada)
  • Team has no feats facing invisible opponents
  • Speed is equal, making avoiding attacks from invisible opponents impossible
  • Prep allows my team to be completely powered up and ready to kill in many different ways, when your team will have no idea who they are even facing
  • Speed equal makes prep all the more deadly, as they are equal to even the 50 summons.
cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

counter

The mimiced powers of Tokinada :

Gagaku Kairo :

"Kuruyashiki's Bankai summons an enormous pair of jaws from the ground"

"The jaws summoned by Kuruyashiki's Bankai are extremely ravenous and ferocious, devouring anything and everything within their reach, both living and inanimate, except for Kuruyashiki himself. Because of this, it was dangerous enough that Central 46 forbade Kuruyashiki from ever using it inside the Seireitei.

Kinshara :

"Kinshara Butodan allows Rose to use music to create physical illusions. Rose states his music gives him power over his target's heart: as long as the target's heart is deceived, the illusions are realistic and powerful enough to physically damage the target and affect surroundings as if they were real. The various attacks which the illusions use lay in the various dances which the "Dancers" perform: Rose further controls these dances by conducting them with a conducting baton as a music conductor would."

Shinso :

"In its Shikai, Shinsō's blade glows white and extends at high speed to impale Gin's opponents from a distance. The blade also carries tremendous force when extending, allowing Gin to push both Ichigo and the giant Jidanbo out from under the Seireitei gate, despite the latter being firmly braced under it. In addition, Gin can maintain the extension and swing the activated Shinso in wide arcs, attacking multiple targets quickly and simultaneously. Shinsō's maximum length is equivalent to one hundred times its original length"

"Gin's Bankai's abilities are essentially the same as his Shikai's, but its force, cutting power, length and speed are vastly amplified to the point where Gin is capable of swiftly cutting an entire town in half with a single slash while standing a great distance away. As Kamini shino Yari, Gin claims that his sword can extend itself up to 13 km (8.1 miles) at 500 times the speed of sound: exactly 171,500 meters (106.6 miles) per second in order to arrive at its full length in under 0.08 seconds, which makes it not the longest Zanpakutō, but the fastest. The blade can also retract to its normal size at the same rate. Because the blade's extension and contraction speed is a highly dangerous ability, Gin tends to downplay its speed whenever he talks about his Zanpakutō, and instead focuses on the length and power of the blade in order to gain a psychological advantage over his opponent. However, Gin has also stated that his Bankai is not as fast or as long as he originally claimed, but he hasn't elaborated on this statement further to determine what he is specifically referring to."

"Korose Kaminishi no Yari , Kamishini no Yari's true ability, as well as its deadliest aspect, is not based on its length or speed, but rather its ability to turn into dust for just a second when it expands and contracts. There is a deadly poison inside the blade that dissolves and breaks down cells. He can leave a sliver of his Zanpakutō in an opponent when he retracts Kamishini no Yari, allowing him to kill an opponent at any time he chooses to. He does so by uttering the technique name while placing his hand up to the target, which causes the target to completely break down and dissolve at the cellular level from the inside out."

"Buto , By adopting a stance where he firmly grips Kaminishi no Yari with both hands and places the Zanpakutō's hilt squarely on the center of his chest, Gin is able to utilize the tremendous extension and contraction properties of his Bankai to an even more terrifying extent than its normal state. This occurs in the form of a piercing maneuver where the extension and contraction of the blade becomes almost completely unseen to even the most diligent of observers"

"Buto Renjin , This ability repeats the action of extending and subsequently contracting Kaminishi no Yari , as observed within the technique Buto, multiple times in rapid succession. The entirety of this process is completed in a mere moment, resulting in the individual steps involved in this technique becoming virtually indistinguishable from each other, generating an apparent mass of blades that leave little opportunity for the intended victim to evade successfully."

Hyorinmaru :

"Tenso Jurin , One of Hyōrinmaru's basic powers, as well as its strongest. It allows him to control the weather in the immediate vicinity, or more specifically, the water in the surrounding atmosphere. The ability is usable in both Shikai and Bankai."

"Shinku Taso Hyoheki , To fight effectively despite the small quantities of ice his Hyōrinmaru can create, Hitsugaya has developed this method of ice creation in conjunction with Rangiku's Zanpakutō, Haineko. By using the ashes of Rangiku's Shikai to create layers of ice, and then by removing the ashes and having Haineko return to its sword form, Hitsugaya can create a multi-layer ice wall with several empty layers. This enables the little ice Hyōrinmaru can create to be able to withstand fire attacks with little damage. Hitsugaya can then manipulate this ice to use as a sword"

And Tokinada have mimiced both Zanpaktou's power.

"Flash Freezing , : In his matured form, Hitsugaya can flash-freeze extremely large objects at a distance with a simple hand gesture; this also extends to objects that his sword cuts. Additionally, anything that he freezes will have all of its functions and abilities negated. If anyone touches Hitsugaya while he is in this form, they will be flash-frozen as well."

"Shikai Hyoketsu , In his matured form, Hitsugaya can freeze all matter in front of him after four seconds of building up his power"

Suzumushi :

"Suzumushi Tsuishiki Enma Korogi , Suzumushi maintains its form of a regular katana, though without the small ring. Tōsen holds up his sword in his right hand, and places his left palm against the ring on his cross guard. The ring begins to spin as it releases spiritual energy. As it spins faster, the circle grows bigger and bigger until it's large enough to surround his body. The ring then splits into ten other glowing rings of similar size that encircle Tōsen.With a slash of his sword, the circles go flying outwards and form a circular perimeter over a large area. Once in position, the ten rings begin to generate a black void, which grows in size until it forms a large black dome, which is centered around Tōsen's body and anchored to the ground by the ten rings."

"The dome creates a vacuum that nullifies the senses of spiritual energy, sight, sound, and scent, what Tōsen calls Mumyo . The only sense the victim retains is that of touch. Unlike with some Zanpakutō, Suzumushi does not convert itself into the massive dome that it creates during Bankai. Instead, the dome serves as a separate extension of Suzumushi itself, allowing Tōsen to wield its sealed form as a weapon while inside the dome, but preventing him from using its abilities. The technique's main shortcoming is that anyone, not just Tōsen himself, touching Suzumushi's hilt is immune to the dome's effects, so anyone able to grab Suzumushi recovers their senses"

Kyoka Suigetsu

"Kanzen Saimin , controls the five senses to the point where it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be an enemy's. The initiation condition for the hypnosis is for the enemy to see Kyoka Suigetsu at the exact moment it is released. After seeing it just once, this person will completely succumb to the hypnosis every time it is released, regardless of how long ago they saw it, as the Visored remain"

Since Tokinada can use all of these abilities , he can make deadly combinations.

Strategy :

• Yamamoto and Rukia sees Tokinada's Zanpaktou , since they have no knowledge on what he is capable off and what abilities he posses , or mimiced. Then Tokinada use Hyorinmaru's ability , flash freeze instantly freezing both Yamamoto and Rukia , making them unable to use their abilities , then Tokinada can finish them off with Shinso's abilities , Kaminishi no Yari and Buto.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers