Your team is sent to take a valuable piece of intel. To do this, they must secure the building, and hack the computer (your team will have knowledge of how to) and protect it for 5 minutes. However, you must secure the encryption codes found at two separate locations, the central computer can not be hacked in any other way, shape, or form. Once you secure both, you can move on and try to assault the main structure. Note that all of the buildings, and battlefield are indestructible.
Your team must protect the intel that the other team is trying to take. You must hold out until the other team is either ko'd/dead.
The length of the battlefield is roughly 5 miles from your spawn to C, 2.5 miles to A and B.
Red I's: Where each of the attackers will spawn.
A and B: The two outposts with the encryption code you must take, these are military grade bunkers.
C: The main building
Blue Arrows: Where the defenders will spawn, two at a time.
- No going above the limits, if anyone is let me know and that character is immediately turned into a peak human with no other powers.
- No going out of bounds of the battlefield, if you do then your team member is automatically dead.
- Standard Morals apply unless you choose the morals off perk
- Both of your teams will be supplied with a tactical view of the battlefield, no other knowledge.
- All characters will come with standard gear unless supplemented with prep or the gunslinger perk.
- No prep done can break the limits, you can also not change/alter the battlefield with the prep unless you are the defenders, you will have 10 minutes to set up your traps.
- No knowledge of the other team unless through previous encounters or the full knowledge perk.
- Team chemistry will come into play.
- Intangibility is legal, but only in a defensive manner (with a maximum duration of one minute and a 30 second cooldown between uses).
- Limit of 5 clones per team.
- If both users select prep, you must pm me your outlines to avoid unfairness. If only one sleets prep you can just post it here.
- Feats for Video Game characters must be limited to cutscene feats and known abilities. In game mechanics are not allowed (such as master chief flipping over warthogs)
Soldier X Cable
Bruce Banner (no hulk)