Dragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dragnaar

No Caption Provided

The Boogeyman takes on the Lord of the Hatchetverse! Can Michael Myers slaughter Victor, or will he be slain?

RULES:

Michael's stats are equalized with Victor's own.

Michael and Victor are bloodlusted.

Both have full access to every weapon in (Michael's case original) their series.

Win only by death.

LOCATION:Haddonfield, Illinois. Starts off 50ft from each other.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

Dragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, just incase anyone is wondering about the second Victor picture. Was originally gonna have Michael run a gauntlet with Victor as a opponent and I forgot to delete it, rip.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor's kinda the new top dog, out of your Big 5 Jason, Michael, Freddy, Leatherface & Chucky the only two that stand a chance is Fred & Chuck

Victor, Michael & Jason are all pretty on par with each other strength wise anyway but equalized stats isn't going to make Michael any faster since it's CIS that makes him slow & not low stats.

So Victor takes this fairly easy.

Dragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah honestly I agree with you, personally I haven't seen Hatchet although from what I hear of people and from looking him up, Michael COULD win if he used a stealth kill or outsmarted Victor.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really, Victor is incredibly hard to put down.

Dragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dragnaar

So he's pretty much a Jason ripoff like Jason is a Michael ripoff? ....In that case yeah I give the win to Victor.

Edit:CRAP, meant to put Victor instead of Michael. sorry.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dragnaar: Jason is more like a cross-between Myers and Leatherface than a true Myers ripoff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dragnaar:

-_- Crowley wins easily unless his fathers ashes see in play.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Wyldsong

Crowley in a stomp. Michael really has no way to put him down...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor's kinda the new top dog, out of your Big 5 Jason, Michael, Freddy, Leatherface & Chucky the only two that stand a chance is Fred & Chuck

Victor, Michael & Jason are all pretty on par with each other strength wise anyway but equalized stats isn't going to make Michael any faster since it's CIS that makes him slow & not low stats.

The doll? What?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire said:

The doll? What?

Hell yeah! Never underestimate The Chuckster.

Dragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, About chucky. Can't Victor just bodyslam him? or punt him on a spike?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragnaar said:

Honestly, About chucky. Can't Victor just bodyslam him? or punt him on a spike?

Neither would kill him outright.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragnaar: In the first Child's Play Chucky got shot, lit on fire, shot some more, had his head blown off, an arm & a leg blown off then got shot some more & then got shot some more.

In the second film he took a ride through doll assembly machine, got dowsed in molten plastic then finally blown up.

In the third he had his face sliced off, got shot again then was finally chopped up in an industrial fan.

Bride of, Seed of & Curse of Chucky he wasn't so hard to kill for some damn reason.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I hate this thread. Myers is my favorite but Crowley would bury any physically based horror character. With Creeper maybe being the only one to put up a fight.

A better fight would be Crowley vs Jaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I hate this thread. Myers is my favorite but Crowley would bury any physically based horror character. With Creeper maybe being the only one to put up a fight.

A better fight would be Crowley vs Jaws

I'd bet Pumpkinhead could take him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: I know if the ones who had PH summoned dies PH dies but did he become mortal after the witch died? After he took a hail of gunfire he fell into the well & I don't recall it being implied whether or not he was actually dead .

EDIT: Or maybe he became mortal because he had killed everyone responsible for his death as Tommy or he's still alive at the bottom of the well. IDK.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miley wins. His abity to appear and disappear at will is unrivaled. He can just appear and stab crowley to a wall. Then leave. Then appear behind him again and stab hin with something else. He is the master of stalking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: I agree with that point. Thing is, Crowley would shrug off both of those stabs and continue on like nothing happened

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miley wins. His abity to appear and disappear at will is unrivaled. He can just appear and stab crowley to a wall. Then leave. Then appear behind him again and stab hin with something else. He is the master of stalking.

lol he's not Riddick.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mooty_Pass

The thing is technically Crowley is a ghost, but you can actually damage him and kill him. The only problem is.......he keeps coming back to life. I forgot how to kill him, but he's to much for Micheal I mean the guy has a house knife -_- vs another guy with a hatchet do the math.

Cowley wins due to resurrection power(I guess that's what it is.), strength, speed.

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: No Crowley solos Michael because he is a tank he has greater strength speed and durability than Mike. Also he has greater weapons than Michael. Victor 10/10

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorn Michael is the only one that can beat Crowley.

Tyrannoraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tyrannoraptor

@nerdchore:

@nerdchore said:

But when Myers disappears around one corner, his subsequent move doesn't teleport him somewhere else so that might not mean that he could literally teleport from right from behind walls or fences.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By gmorto

Even though I like Michael Myers, Victor Crowley stomps.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Micheal will never beat Crowley. He's far too superhuman for him. But I'm not sure what the guys in the thread were smoking years ago. Crowley would not defeat Jason Vorhees. Chucky would be treated like a football by all of the slashers.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mee09: Right? I was like wtf, how in the world would Michael beat Crowley.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor stomps. Much faster, more versatile weapon, better healing factor, similar durability, just as strong, and more brutal.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

Micheal will never beat Crowley. He's far too superhuman for him. But I'm not sure what the guys in the thread were smoking years ago. Crowley would not defeat Jason Vorhees. Chucky would be treated like a football by all of the slashers.

He can depending on the version.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaylinfreeman: True. I will give you that. Pre-Reboot Human Jason would lose to Crowley pretty badly. But all of the Zombie and Undead versions would be too much for him. Even Reboot Human Jason has a good chance against Crowley. He was essentially a superhuman Micheal that could use weaponry.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crowley oneshots Michael with his hatchet

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@jaylinfreeman: True. I will give you that. Pre-Reboot Human Jason would lose to Crowley pretty badly. But all of the Zombie and Undead versions would be too much for him. Even Reboot Human Jason has a good chance against Crowley. He was essentially a superhuman Micheal that could use weaponry.

Yeah Victor, would definitely stomp Human Jason, but I don't know if he would lose to (Film) Zombie Jason. He would obviously lose X, Comic Versions, and Mortal Kombat Jason (if you include game mechanics) but I feel like he's just as strong, faster, and has a more versatile weapon. Then again, I haven't see any of the original films in a couple of years so I could be rusty on his capabilities. And I seen the 2009 film multiple times, but he was superhuman???

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the Halloween franchise, but Victors got him

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers stomps no question.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8
deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor

Avatar image for deactivated-606379f5602a7
deactivated-606379f5602a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire said:

The doll? What?

Chucky? Hmm, it has been a while since I have seen the "Child's Play" movies. Correct me if I'm wrong, but while it is true Chucky has this master ability to somehow resurrect from death no matter how many times he dies(thanks to outside interference), do keep in mind the rules of this specific forum post state that one of the combatants can only win by killing the other.

What we can infer from this is that we are not including the resurrection powers, so it would really just a simple 1v1 battle between Viktor and Crowley of who can kill the other first. If this is the case, Viktor roflstomps Chucky.

However, even if we do include the ability of resurrection from both sides, do keep in mind that Viktor Crwoley too has the ability to resurrect even when killed by simply respawning back at his home.

Standing a chance against Viktor Crowley? I mean sure, considering Chucky's higher intelligence, he may eventually find a way to kill Viktor Crowley. However, in terms of an overall win-ratio, I would give my vote to Viktor Crowley. Tell me what you think of this because I am little rusty on slashers.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers is my fav but VC is too much of a power house + has no way to be put down from michael.

Only way to beat him perm is pouring the ashes of his dead dad on him which is kinda bs I suppose one could just set up a trap to blow him up for a temp win.

m106great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christ how in the world is Myers going to hurt Victor? Victor murderstomps! I would rather see something like Ser gregor glegane vs Victor crowley or Geralt of rivia vs Victor crowley over this, even though Geralt and the Mountain pretty much stomps Victor but still, you know.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael loses

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor. Much better regen

Cambatta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I just saw Hatchet 2 the other day and I see why people have been saying that Crowley could take out normal Myers easily but after the showing he put on in Part 2, I'm of the belief that he could take out even the supernatural version of Michael from the original series. He's too fucking unpredictable.

MrLibido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

m106great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Victor move a plane in like the recent Hatchet movie, Victor Crowley, also he's skinned people alive whole with his bare hands and can rip people in half with his bare hands. Myers stands ZERO chance. Victor 100/10