• 174 results
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Michael Myers vs Leatherface. Who will win. Michael has blocked a chainsaw before in a movie. Michael dosn't die and has super human stregnth. He is sneakier and smarter in my opinion so I say Michael wins.

Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DeathDefyingDevil

michael meyers would own

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By NightFang3

Michael wins.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheBatman586

Curbstomp for Michael. In the first Rob Zombie movie he took a few shots from a .45 magnum and was still alive afterwards.
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ms__omega

Michael

Shimura Kagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shimura Kagami

Michael easily. Leatherface is just a normal man, and he had alot of help from his family.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Superparody

Micheal shows Leather face how a real killer kills people
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Michael he is not even human any more he is fear in physical form hew pwns

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ultimate Joker

No Caption Provided
He would murder Leatherface - literally. Not that g@y Rob Zombie version, but the REAL Michael Myers that John Carpenter made.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30

Myers is IMO the most badass horror character out of all of them....he's a fu%$ing maniac...and really fears nothing. Both Carpenters and Zombie's would kill Leatherface...honestly I had no issues with Zombies first film, the second one the whole "white horse thing" and killing Michael, lori and Loomis at the end was disappointing IMO...

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@MKF30 said:
" Myers is IMO the most badass horror character out of all of them....he's a fu%$ing maniac...and really fears nothing. Both Carpenters and Zombie's would kill Leatherface...honestly I had no issues with Zombies first film, the second one the whole "white horse thing" and killing Michael, lori and Loomis at the end was disappointing IMO... "
I honestly can't stand any of Zombie's films, but like his music. Funny how those things work out, huh?
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Leatherface isn't even the biggest threat in his family
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Leatherface isn't even the biggest threat in his family "

No Caption Provided
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MKF30

@Ultimate Joker, yeah I'm not a huge fan of his other films but I definitely think his Halloween gets way too bashed on...especially when compared to the direction Halloween series was going...resurrection? Curse? H20(although I liked it) is debatable with certain things...like how they totally ignore some facts concerning her kids(Jaime) who was involved then died within the 4, 5 and 6 storyline... 

But hey to each his own man, I personally liked Zombies first Halloween far more then the sequel...I will say that much. And I love Brad Dourif, so he did his job well I thought. :) Zombies music, yeah I like some of his songs definitely :)

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

michael laughs at the retard and cuts his throat

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did Michael block a chainsaw?

That said, the chainsaw is the only threat for Michael here, LF also has a longer reach with it though it's gonna be slow. However Michael hasn't shown to be that fast combat wise soo....eh...I guess Michael could take advantage of the unruliness that the chainsaw gives and win, but that's still an issue.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael carves him up.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Yeah but Leatherface tends to berserk with his chainsaw and attacks a lot faster than Myers, in an arena I think Leatherface could come out on top, now hunting each other he might be in trouble, he's no Busta Rhymes after all.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolfrazer

@creeper113: You really had to bump this?...

But eh, yeah and now that I have refreshed, sure Michael did withstand chainsaw strikes in Ressurection, but even though he still seemed injured by those attacks and was pushed back. Plus Sara didn't keep continuing to attack with said chainsaw, she struck a couple of times and backed off with it, letting Michael get his barings, she didn't actually drive the chainsaw into him.

I mean it's great that he withstood those strikes regardless, but it would have been more impressive if Sara didn't keep backing off with the chainsaw.

This would be something Leatherface would do and his strength behind the chainsaw would be far greater than that of Sara.

Still the chainsaw is a clumbersome weapon, which can cause issues with it, although yeah Leatherface does go berserk and attack quick with it.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Just digging for old Slasher villain threads, Leatherface vs Michael Myers has always peaked my interest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@creeper113: @wolfrazer: You all are serious???

Jason should be in this match. Not Michael. This is disrespectul. 2 retards fighting each other sounds about right.

Jason would be involved in a hardfought battle with Leatherface but Myers kills him without trying

Quit lowballing Myers because your fans of Jason. This match no matter how old it is, is as mismatched as Thanos vs Armfall off boy

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Where is it said I'm lowballing Michael here? I never even gave a clear indication of who I thought would win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: The fact that you think it would even be a fight is lowballing in itself.

Jason VS Leatherface I could see. But only because Jason is...well.... Dumb. Physically he is 5x what Leatherface is

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Just think Jason would be a closer fight

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolfrazer

@morleericks: Yet this isn't because....why? You haven't given much a reason.

You'd agree Leatherface has the superior weapon range right?

There's also the point of fact, Leatherface withstood a chainsaw going directly through his stomach and continued to fight with it still being inside of him. So Michael would have to do more than one stab with his knife, which has a shorter range than Leatherface's chainsaw.

Now while he does have the weapon reach, the chainsaw isn't the best of weapons, though Leatherface seems to use it pretty well despite the size so it's probably not that much of a hindrance to him as it would be.

So here in lies the issues Michael has. He has a much shorter weapon reach and he'd have to get in close to deal any damage, while avoiding the chainsaw.

Can he do that? Sure anything is possible.

But I'm not all that caught up on Leatherface to really give much a choice outcome here.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:To me it depends on the length of the saw. The one from 74 was tiny but the ones in 86 & 90 were longer and thus having a reach advantage. Not saying who would win but just stating the size of the saw matters.

@morleericks:Morlee! You strike again, just came to drop in since it looks like the same people that where in my threads are ere as well so ehh why not.

@stimul:Just though F it and invite you into this madness and have a good ol reunion.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers stomps. The only way LF has a chance is in a cage match, and even then, I'd probably side with Myers 6-7/10.

If they're both thrown in their element, Myers via stealth kill.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Of course this is a fight, two mortal serial killers dueling it out, much better balanced that either of them contending an undead monster like Jason. Are you really trying to turn this into another Jason vs Michael debate? There are plenty of dedicated threads to that topic out there.

I get that you think this is a curb stomp for Myers, and I agree that he is stronger than Leatherface and obviously smarter, but with standard gear Leather is packing a chainsaw and a hand sledge while the Shape has a knife. Leather is quite quick for a larger fellow and savage as hell. As far as I recall Michael hasn't tanked any form of dismemberment thus far.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wolfrazer

@deathgorath444: I was figuring we were going with their best, so LF would have the weapon reach. /Shrug.

I mean I'm still on the fence, but LF did tank a chainsaw straight through the stomach(in TC 2) which is hella impressive, so it'd take more than just a stab or two from Myers. Though I could see Myers getting it, if he negates the chainsaw from LF.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creeper113: You first statement clouds everything said afterwards. What and when, did anything happen in his films to suggest he is mortal? Its hinted at but never definite. It is also hinted at him being immortal... So no one knows for sure. All we know is that he can't die

Once again, this disrespectful.

As far as I recall Michael hasn't tanked any form of dismemberment thus far.

Because he utilizes intelligence most of the time.. That's why he has yet to be dismembered. How is that negative?

Jason is not a monster.. omg... The Creeper is a monster. Pumpkinhead is a monster. Pennywise is a monster... Jason is a mentally restrained brute. Fully capable of death. I don't care what his mother or.. Freddy says to wake him up from... whatever Jason fans say..Sleep? lol ok

Jason vs Leatherface would be a great fight to see.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Creeper113

@wolfrazer said:

@deathgorath444: I was figuring we were going with their best, so LF would have the weapon reach. /Shrug.

I mean I'm still on the fence, but LF did tank a chainsaw straight through the stomach which is hella impressive, so it'd take more than just a stab or two from Myers. Though I could see Myers getting it, if he negates the chainsaw from LF.

Which movie is that from?

Looks like Leatherface generally uses a saw with a 36" bar

edit: I should note that in the original TCSM the Poulan 306 Leatherface uses appears to have a 24" bar

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wolfrazer

@creeper113: Was in TC 2, here's the vid.

Loading Video...

4:02

4:26- the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Micheal.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Jason is undead for the majority of the series, that constitutes a monster in my book. . .

If that's not a monster to you I don't know what is?
If that's not a monster to you I don't know what is?

Jason, as he appears in Friday the 13th part 6-FvJ is the quintessential character and is indeed a supernatural undead monster. I don't even see how that can be debated, though I will happily debate the topic elswhere. Jason isn't even in this fight.

I am not disrespecting Myers at all, I love Michael Myers it's not like I am pitting him against Ghostface here.

Dismemberment is always relative when your foe is wielding a chainsaw, in a close quarters match both characters are going to be at risk for dismemberment from the chainsaw, how each character tanks something like that is relative indeed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael! He'd probably just take a hit from the saw & use the opening to deliver a killing blow & although nearly fatally wounded he'll survive, LF wont.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creeper113: Leatherface is too dumb to dismember Michael. Jason o the other hand would tank dismemberment and continue on. He is not the badass you and others make him out to be. Any slasher with real intelligence and a relatively high strength placement can fully contend with Voorhees and possibly win.

This thread isn't worthy of debate and I'm not making another Jason vs Leatherfface thread.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Shape. He already took a chainsaw before (And did not even have any scratch on it) and will snap Thomas's bones with ease.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stimul: thought his first name was Bubba? Damm remakes.

Also which versions of the characters are being used?

There are 3 for LG which are the original 74-94, The Remake 03-06 or the 3d one.

There also 3 for Myers which are the thorn 1-6, H20 = 1,2,7,8. Or the Remake version.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stimul said:

The Shape. He already took a chainsaw before (And did not even have any scratch on it) and will snap Thomas's bones with ease.

Myers has been hurt by a chainsaw before lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathgorath444: He's been named Thomas, Jedidiah, Bubba, Junior & Leather although the last three are most likely just nicknames but they never said his real name in those films

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: Could have sworn that in the original series his name was Bubba Sawyer, Then in the remake it was Thomas Hewit & in 3d back to Bubba Sawyer. IDK anymore

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Michael Myers murders Leatherface. Literally

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creeper113: Leatherface is too dumb to dismember Michael. Jason o the other hand would tank dismemberment and continue on. He is not the badass you and others make him out to be. Any slasher with real intelligence and a relatively high strength placement can fully contend with Voorhees and possibly win.

This thread isn't worthy of debate and I'm not making another Jason vs Leatherfface thread.

Why are you still talking about Jason? I am willing to continue the discussion in a designated thread, but here it's just off topic.

@stimul said:

I wouldn't say he "took," the chainsaw, she ineffectually charged him with it, but she's certainly no Leatherface.

@deathgorath444: He's been named Thomas, Jedidiah, Bubba, Junior & Leather although the last three are most likely just nicknames but they never said his real name in those films

Aren't Bubba and Junior nicknames for Jedidiah, aside from Leatherface of course?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creeper113: Continue it on the thread I'm about to create

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't Bubba and Junior nicknames for Jedidiah, aside from Leatherface of course?

I couldn't really say. I just don't know.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creeper113: @never_give_up: It does not matter if the chainsaw hurt him. My point in that he took a chainsaw in the chest and has received no scratches at all. Hewitt will hardly gonna cut him. At the same time, The Shape enough to grab Thomas by the throat, and the fight is over.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stimul said:

@creeper113: @never_give_up: It does not matter if the chainsaw hurt him. My point in that he took a chainsaw in the chest and has received no scratches at all. Hewitt will hardly gonna cut him. At the same time, The Shape enough to grab Thomas by the throat, and the fight is over.

But that is false due to Halloween Resurrection.

You clearly see blood lol.

Loading Video...

AgentNumber86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jerry_seinfeld: 100% agree. You just can't f'n stop Myers. He can't be hurt he just keeps come back over and over and over again. He's blocked a chainsaw, eyes shot out, blown up, burned alive, shot, stabbed, shot point blank.