• 118 results
#101 Posted by EVILRYUX2fold (456 posts) - - Show Bio

im sorry to break it to you but that was the man in black who busted him out. they said it in the DC for COMM

#102 Posted by BMEZY (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason would win, but I still find michael to be much scarier, menacing and just overall EVIL..the embodiment of it. Stalking your family members to the ends of the earth, just for the hell of it..now that's frightening! -shivers-

Jason is just a mentally retarded hermit that just wants to be left along..and not bothered. He's creative with his kills, but he bores me and he's become a little unrealistic over the years with the "telekinesis", knocking off people's heads, the whole undead/zombie thing, impossible strength (it went a bit overboard)..to me it's a bit...ehh. Michael on the other hand... there's this lack of humanity within him, some inhuman way he carries himself. He feels absolutely NOTHING the whole escapes mental asylum to kill off your bloodline is just horrendous and the crazy thing about it is that I can actually see something like this happening. That white mask doesn't help anything eitherl lol

#103 Posted by Bo88gdan (5453 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate 

#104 Posted by Deadite (25091 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Stalemate

Agreed.

#105 Posted by P0wer (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason wins. Jason has been hit with heavier fire arms, stabbed in the heart and still didn't die... Michael has been beaten by kids who havent made it to their teens yet... Due to that i'm going with Jason here.

Jason wins.

Avatar image for da_moscow_gaurd
#106 Posted by Da_Moscow_Gaurd (81 posts) - - Show Bio

jason would win

#107 Edited by Wolfrazer (16196 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok even though the argument is a year old about the police station thing, it does rather irk me. So here is proof that Michael did infact slaughter the cops at the police station in Halloween 4. 

Sorry about it being in another language, couldn't find an English one. But it starts at 45:17 and you'll see the police station torn asunder. This just leaves the Sheriff and his Deputy, this is also one of those movies where the cops aren't morons.
#108 Posted by Neo_Prime666 (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason(Mom) vs the Shape=The Shape

Jason(Original) vs the Shape=The Shape

Jason(Roy) vs the Shape=The Shape

Jason(Revenant) vs the Shape=Jason(Revenant)

Jason-X vs the Shape=Jason-X

#109 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Stomps. He's far more durable than Michael Myers.

Michael got put into a 10 year coma after an explosion. Jason has walked through explosions and out several times without hardley any damage.

Jason would take this 10/10

#110 Posted by Jimmydean (433 posts) - - Show Bio

myers stomps

#111 Posted by Wolfrazer (16196 posts) - - Show Bio

This didn't need to be bumped, Jason destroys Michael. There isn't anything he can do.

#112 Posted by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

This didn't need to be bumped, Jason destroys Michael. There isn't anything he can do.

#113 Posted by WastelandMan (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.

Superior to Michael in nearly every way.

#114 Posted by Jimmydean (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason died 3 times. Mike never died. Mike wins

#115 Posted by Creeper113 (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason died 3 times. Mike never died. Mike wins

You're going to need to cite those deaths. By my count he only died one, in Part IV, after which he came back in his most familiar undead form in Part VI and never died again despite being chained to the bottom of the lake, electrocuted, set on fire, blown up, caught in a torrent of toxic waste, blown to pieces with high powered weapons and explosives, dragged to hell by demons, set on fire again, ravaged by a dream demon, and that's just in the movies, the list goes on in the comic series. There is just nothing Myers can do to him.

#116 Posted by Wolfrazer (16196 posts) - - Show Bio

@creeper113: The only other times Jason has 'died' is in Goes to Hell, at the end he was stabbed with a magic dagger and demon hands came up and dragged him to hell. So...that was more a BFR than anything. Now his 2nd death was actually a death, he was blown away by the X android using advanced 2455 weaponry and was revived by nantech.

So really he's only died 2 times and if you really wanna take the Goes to Hell one, then it's 3...but that was more a BFR than anything when looking at it...plus the title.

None of this matters though really, Jason still takes this.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
#117 Posted by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#118 Posted by Jestersmiles (9826 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason