• 118 results
#51 Edited by lets_jam (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:

neither of them can die....

wrong, jason is the only one whos immortal

also jason stomps 

i'm not repeating myself on why but anyone who thinks michael can win this...lol at you
#52 Posted by progenitorigin (7564 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam said:
@mrtrevorguy said:

wrong, jason is the only one whos immortal also jason stomps  i'm not repeating myself on why but anyone who thinks michael can win this...lol at you

maybe we ought to do a Pumpkinhead vs. Jason thread, eh?
#53 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Myers can't die either...and is pure evil.

#54 Posted by RisingBean (9797 posts) - - Show Bio

They die for long enough to determine a winner. Returning months or years later is enough of a defeat to be noted.  It just so happens that Myers seems to go down easier.  

#55 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's about the same with them lol, takes 20-30 people to die first in each movie before either go down lol.

#56 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30:  

Hitler was pure evil, and he died lol 

but seriously i think michael CAN be killed via decapitation (it's why he switched places with that cop in H2O) also i seem to remember Michael being shot up by the police and on the verge of death if not for that man in Halloween 5 i believe who nursed him back to health 

HOWEVER  

Jason has died many times too, in fact, he dies at the end of almost all the movies only to be brought back by weird random lightning bolts 
#57 Posted by lets_jam (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
@lets_jam said:
@mrtrevorguy said:

wrong, jason is the only one whos immortal also jason stomps  i'm not repeating myself on why but anyone who thinks michael can win this...lol at you
maybe we ought to do a Pumpkinhead vs. Jason thread, eh?
which pumpkinhead? there were 2 or 3 with varying degrees of power..one could only be killed when its summoner died..the other 2 could be shot to death
#58 Posted by lets_jam (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
@MKF30:  

Hitler was pure evil, and he died lol  but seriously i think michael CAN be killed via decapitation (it's why he switched places with that cop in H2O) also i seem to remember Michael being shot up by the police and on the verge of death if not for that man in Halloween 5 i believe who nursed him back to health  HOWEVER   Jason has died many times too, in fact, he dies at the end of almost all the movies only to be brought back by weird random lightning bolts 
michael myers can die..this has been proven in god knows how many myers threads ..mk knows why  micheals can die and of course as usual he hears and sees what he wants to.  

jason has died a whopping twice in his movies...once while he was human..and the other time when someone in his bloodline using a dagger from the evil dead movies sent him to hell. 

also how halloween resurrection was going to end until he producers decided they wanted o keep an option open for a sequel 

#59 Posted by Bruce27 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael myers for the win.

#60 Posted by lets_jam (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bruce27: id ask you to explain but idc 

jason stomps 
#61 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
@MKF30:  

Hitler was pure evil, and he died lol  but seriously i think michael CAN be killed via decapitation (it's why he switched places with that cop in H2O) also i seem to remember Michael being shot up by the police and on the verge of death if not for that man in Halloween 5 i believe who nursed him back to health  HOWEVER   Jason has died many times too, in fact, he dies at the end of almost all the movies only to be brought back by weird random lightning bolts 
Ok lol I should have been a little more specific, my fault...Michael was said to be literally pure evil, as in evil never dies and at one point was a pawn of the devil during the whole 4, 5 and 6/constellation arch when that group was trying to control him literally but that failed lol and he just started killing everyone... 

Both Myers and Jason have died and come back, I definitely think Myers is smarter and more durable though....if you saw what he did like you said in H20, that was very clever....I can't see Jason ever doing something like that.  

Yeah, the whole random lightning bolts I thought was kind of lame lol....but funny at the same time. I know Myers has been electricuted yet survived that among other crazy things... 

One other thing I've always noticed is it often takes kids from camp to deal with Jason....yet with Myers, it takes the entire police department, vigilantes, kids to fight him lol
#62 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30: yeah i gotcha, i agree that Michael is VASTLY smarter than the idiotic jason (although the remake jason is pretty smart) however i think jason is still far more durable, his best feats are in Freddy vs jason 

in this fight, he's in the dream world yet freddy (who is all powerful there)  STILL has a hard time killing him, also, at 2.04 it shows his strength as he is easily able to lift and toss the water heater pinning him down, and send freddy flying with one arm 

it also shows his durability as he is stabbed by his own machete and literally turned into a ping pong ball yet still shrugs it off 

this one is even more impressive as he is impaled by multiple rods, is sent flying by an airborne air tank, is stabbed multiple times by Freddy, has his eyes gouged out, and is gutted yet still keeps fighting
#63 Posted by GTG12 (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason for me.
#64 Edited by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:

@MKF30: yeah i gotcha, i agree that Michael is VASTLY smarter than the idiotic jason (although the remake jason is pretty smart) however i think jason is still far more durable, his best feats are in Freddy vs jason 

in this fight, he's in the dream world yet freddy (who is all powerful there)  STILL has a hard time killing him, also, at 2.04 it shows his strength as he is easily able to lift and toss the water heater pinning him down, and send freddy flying with one arm 

it also shows his durability as he is stabbed by his own machete and literally turned into a ping pong ball yet still shrugs it off 

this one is even more impressive as he is impaled by multiple rods, is sent flying by an airborne air tank, is stabbed multiple times by Freddy, has his eyes gouged out, and is gutted yet still keeps fighting
Yeah, those are pretty cool feats from Jason. I guess I go with Myers mainly because half the time kids kill Jason, and he does have one big weakness with the water unlike Myers who pretty much is scared of nothing. I also take this into consideration. Usually everyone has one. Freddy it's the real world, Jason it's the water as Freddy figured out in the dream world, Chucky it's the heart the more time he spends in the doll, the more human he becomes and Myers...well he really has none lol.  

Yeah I agree about the intelligence factor, Myers is way higher then Jason in terms of I.Q. and I think he's more sneaky, Jason is more in your face, will run at times etc 

I'm trying to find the kills but I was very impressed with Myer's picking up someone by the neck, crushing their windpipe, then pinning them to a door literally with his knife all the way thru their body and the door... 

Another one he did in the 4th one if I'm not mistaken is the one where he picks up a guy by the head, and literally crushes his head/skull until blood drips out of his sockets....lol, another one he takes a rifle and impales a girl thru a door...I mean you have to be strong as hell to do that lol then in Curse, he literally pushes a guys head, thru a gate equivalent to prison bars....and uses enough force to push the guy thru the gate breaking it...  

Some of them I speak of you can see here....in these vids ^ and v. 

#65 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30: oh no need to show me Michaels feats, i own all the Halloween titles, Michael is my favorite horror movie villain, but unless they're fighting near a lake, i don't see how Jason's water fear will come into play, Michael is sneakier and smarter yes, but eventually it's gonna lead to an all and out brawl, and jason has just shown superior strength and durability, i would like to see a halloween movie where Michael's healing factor is really put to the test
#66 Posted by Jezer (3409 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:

@The Stegman said:

@MKF30:  

Ok lol I should have been a little more specific, my fault...Michael was said to be literally pure evil, as in evil never dies and at one point was a pawn of the devil during the whole 4, 5 and 6/constellation arch when that group was trying to control him literally but that failed lol and he just started killing everyone...  Both Myers and Jason have died and come back, I definitely think Myers is smarter and more durable though....if you saw what he did like you said in H20, that was very clever....I can't see Jason ever doing something like that.   Yeah, the whole random lightning bolts I thought was kind of lame lol....but funny at the same time. I know Myers has been electricuted yet survived that among other crazy things...  One other thing I've always noticed is it often takes kids from camp to deal with Jason....yet with Myers, it takes the entire police department, vigilantes, kids to fight him lol

...Lets_Jam is gonna go batshit on you when he reads that. Assuming he doesn't ignore you. 

Heads up. ('-' ) 

inb4LetsJam
#67 Posted by spartan92 (2804 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30
the jason being afraid of water was pis in the earlier movies he wasnt afraid of water and some of his kills were when he was in water. 

and it depends on who wins with version is used.
#68 Edited by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

That's true how they changed it later on but ^ but just saying, Jason unlike Myers has had weaknesses.....just saying. 

@The Stegman said:

@MKF30: oh no need to show me Michaels feats, i own all the Halloween titles, Michael is my favorite horror movie villain, but unless they're fighting near a lake, i don't see how Jason's water fear will come into play, Michael is sneakier and smarter yes, but eventually it's gonna lead to an all and out brawl, and jason has just shown superior strength and durability, i would like to see a halloween movie where Michael's healing factor is really put to the test

Ah got ya, yeah I was just posting some of my favorite, brutal, pretty good feats for Myers some of his kills. Yeah, his durability and healing is ridiculous... 

@ Jezer, I'm sure he will let him...if he wants. Stegman here is a fine example though of a fan of both acknowledging my points. All some others will say is "Jason can't die, he's an immortal Zombie" because Myers is so easy to kill lol 

I think both are around the same durability honestly. But in Jason X, he got messed up by a rocket and he was blown apart literally....the only reason he came back was because of the nano tech repairing him.
#69 Posted by lets_jam (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: i'm going to say this one last time...people voting on this fight need to actually watch a jason movie outside of freddy vs jason. It's getting old hearing this jason is dumb and jason has a fear of water crap. Jason before he was supernatural was setting traps, using stealth and outsmarting folks and even using others as a distraction to get more kills in. As opposed to micheal myers being outsmarted not once but twice in two separate movies by an 8 year old girl. But hey no one needs to tell you that....you have the collection right. Jason has no fear of water that too is another thing added for the benefit of freddy vs jason. 

@Jezer said:

...Lets_Jam is gonna go batshit on you when he reads that. Assuming he doesn't ignore you.  Heads up. ('-' )  inb4LetsJam
i dont even bother reading Mk's post anymore. Reading a post from him..or replying to a post he makes to me is the exact definition of waste of time. He can be proven wrong a billion different ways and he will repeat himself a billion different times knowing everything he has said is false.
#70 Posted by lets_jam (525 posts) - - Show Bio

and yes michael myers healing is ridiculous..like when he got put into a 10 year coma after he was set on fire....oh and when it took him a year to recover from gun shot wounds..... ridiculous 

jason stomps..why the hell is the thread even still going on...jason is faster, stronger and more durable and does not have internal organs to be injured. people can keep playing this jason is a retard like michael meyers didnt get blown up by a17 year old, and out smarted by an 8 year old. his is a stomp..get over it

#71 Posted by OptimusPalm (2382 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam said:
and yes michael myers healing is ridiculous..like when he got put into a 10 year coma after he was set on fire....oh and when it took him a year to recover from gun shot wounds..... ridiculous  jason stomps..why the hell is the thread even still going on...jason is faster, stronger and more durable and does not have internal organs to be injured. people can keep playing this jason is a retard like michael meyers didnt get blown up by a17 year old, and out smarted by an 8 year old. his is a stomp..get over it

Because you keep going back to it? I'm just saying.  

and for the record i'm leaning towards Jason on this.
#72 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam: the thread keeps continuing because you keep coming back to it, both Mk and myself (as well as any passing viewer) have all come to the agreement that Jason wins, yet you come and state facts that have already been stated and dish out insults, the thread was going to die until you brought it back to life, your like jason's magical lightning bolt
#73 Posted by lets_jam (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: no this thread keeps going because you and mk two users who havent the slightest clue about either jason or michael keep posting here.  I dont have to read a single post from Mk to know he didnt change his stance on who he thinks wins...he never does...so if you think jason wins..i assure you..he does not. I have to restate facts because you keep opening your mouth saying crap that isnt true. If you knew for a fact that jason isnt afraid of water ansd that scene was pis..the n why did you feel the need to open your mouth and say it? I have more but yeah you get the idea. im sorry bucko..but telling you that you dont know what you're talking about isnt called dishing out insults..its called stating a fact..im sorry that after all this time yous till havent figured that out. But dont be surprised that im still here tomorrow when you decide to try and flag me for it. Yes an18 hour old post does not indicate a thread dying...it indicates that people who dont know squat about jason and michael need to stop commenting on it.. so yeah.....dont do that
#74 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam: As always you are taking things too personally EVERY.SINGLE.TIME i see you comment on a thread you attack the people posting with insults and claim they "don't know what they're talking about" frankly you added no new information to the threat at all, the only reason you came here was to put me and MK in our places, if you see a user post something you don't agree with, ok, then you could have nicely said "oh i don't believe jason fears water" but no, you come on insult people, and belittle their intelligence, and for that, yes i am going to flag you, to state your opinion is one thing, to insult and belittle a user while stating it is another entirely, and yes, i know you're going to reply to this and probably call me names, state that i don't know about the characters and how i'm incorrect, but the truth is i really don't care and this will be my last reply to you
#75 Posted by spartan92 (2804 posts) - - Show Bio

#76 Posted by lets_jam (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: I belittled your intelligence and put you and mk in your place by saying "you dont know what you're talking about" LOL please do flag away i'm real worried about this one. I made myself clear the first time...saying you dont know what you're talking abiout isnt an attack on your intelligence..it isnt flaming nor is it trolling. You can flag it that way as many times as you like..ill be here to say the same thing to you a day or so from now. the fact that you think me telling you that you dont know what youre talking about..when you CLEARLY dont as an attack on your intelligence  and is an insult to you shows whos really taking things too personally. Now with you babbling and spite flagging which will go nowhere aside....i'm not going to repeat something you already know. There is no i dont believe in jason fear of water..there is only jason has no fear of water so stop posting pis. This isnt you or mk's first micheal or a jason thread and yet you two are the only ones who are willing to repost the same crap you know to be false. Which is exactly why a user whos been here shorter than you both knew i was going to say something about it. If you already knew what i said was stated..then why post crap you know to be false? I dont need o "name call" but yes i will in fact point out how you know next to nothing on jason. This will be your last reply to me but i promise you i wont hesitate to point out every thing you get wrong in the future 
#77 Posted by Straight-Fire (27271 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam: you didnt spell michael right
#78 Posted by spartan92 (2804 posts) - - Show Bio

its hard to say who wins because OP didnt state which version was being used, but it is generally considered that jason is physically more powerful and durable but say if it was jason from part 3 vs michael from the curse of michael myers then ide lean towards michael.
#79 Posted by the darknessss (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

jason,perhaps. rob zombie versions are cool.
#80 Posted by EVILRYUX2fold (456 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania: ikr? he is completely wrong again... 
Halloween-1978 
Friday the 13th-1980 
see my point?
#81 Edited by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

You see that's why nobody should take let's jam seriously, all he does is insult people who he can't argue with logically....SMH he wishes he put people in their place lol, guy doesn't even know what year his precious Jason was created...sad.

@EVILRYUX2fold said:

@PikminMania: ikr? he is completely wrong again... Halloween-1978 Friday the 13th-1980 see my point?

Oh of course, great post man...a prime example and  pure definition of blind fanboy...I agree dude. The second the guy says "Myers is a Jason ripoff" should tell everyone something...and take what he says with a grain of salt seriously. 

Every horror fan, true horror fan knows Halloween is a deeper series, more original and Myers came out before Jason... 

Myers for the win
#82 Edited by lets_jam (525 posts) - - Show Bio

^ fail flamebaiting is fail

#83 Edited by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't flame you, you should actually get a decent argument instead of just insulting others who you disagree with in like every thread...seriously.

#84 Posted by sharingan_eyes (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason, he's better than Michael in every single category...with the exception of perhaps driving...

#85 Posted by Thehob0 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

And he can't swim for shit

#86 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thehob0:  

He doesn't need to swim he tends to just...raise up from the water lol  

check out 7:29
#87 Posted by Onemoreposter (4365 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Michael going to beat you Jason?

What're you going to do to him Jason?

and?

Bravo sir

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#88 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9319 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason is a Rip off of Micheal. That being said..Jason wins. Jason has been blown up, and still survived (or his heart did). He's folded grown men up in a bed like he was making a sandwich. Hit multiple opponents with a machete while they ran through a cornfield..at night. Jason has punched heads off shoulders, survived being drowned in acid (Both happened in Jason takes Manhattan). Myers survived being shot and stabbed? Jason has been stabbed, burned, blown up, run over, drowned for extended periods (like years). Jason isn't actually afraid of being seen like Mikey is. If Micheal Myers was immortal He would not have switched bodies with that EMT during H20..during the scene where we were led to believe he was decapitated. Micheal is tough and the darker charecter..but Jason is more powerful still.

#89 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9319 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92: I believe that it's more so the fear of drowning. During the end of the movie (Fredy vs Jason) He had no trouble walking out on the dock near the lake to fnish Freddy off. So it wasn't the water so much as it was Freddy bought up a traumatic event in Jasons life.

#90 Posted by leeray (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Never dies!!! Just like Freddy failed horribly at killing him. Michael has been takin down with much weaker stuff. Jason is faster and has higher durability.

Jason Stomps!!!

#91 Posted by The_Gravix (100 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are going to take them at there their strongest, Jason X stomps the Michael Myer from curse of Michael Myers. Unless its Jn from part 2, he still stomps michael myers. Jason just has the whole undead thing going on for him. Not much mike can do against that.

#92 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3330 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_jam said:

@EVILRYUX2fold said:
@SeanAKAMisery: Nope michael myers is immortal and he's superhuman jason is just a ripoff and jc even said it
micheal myers is in fact not immortal he is in fact not super humna and even the writers of micheal myers in later movies admitted that he was in fact a rip off of jason..try againn

@lets_jam: How is Michael Myers a ripoff of Jason when Halloween (1978) came out 2 years before Friday The 13th Part 1 (1980) in fact Jason wasn't even in the series until the second movie Friday The 13th Part 2 (1981).If anything Jason is a ripoff of Michael. If your going to lie make sure it is a good one. so you..try againn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
#93 Posted by deactivated-5c63f773eaecf (1549 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly, this one goes to Jason. He is significantly stronger and has proven to be more durable when it comes to large firearms. Hes been blown up, shot with shotguns and large guns at point blank range and just kept coming. Mikey got shot with a pistol and went down hard, also got his ass handed to him by BUSTA RHYMES....ehhhh

#94 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio
@P0rtal: Why sadly? to me Jason is better in every category, heck, he's even scarier than Michael.
#95 Posted by appletree (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal:

I could name off 50 characters or more who could beat jason " protect ya nack "

#96 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3330 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: He in my opinion is not "scarier" because Michael stalks, hides, uses prep, and is intelligent and has driven cars. So you never no where he is what he's planning, where he's watching you, and how he's going to kill you. Jason has shown creative ways to kill people, but none really intelligent just brute force with weapons. He also tends to show emotion, while Michael is emotionless, not to mention we dont know much about michael other than he killed his sister at a young age which makes him even more scary the unknown. BUT I agree JASON WINS !!!

#97 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9319 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason is metally retarted so I agree with ALMIGHTY but this is not a jab to the charecter, it is just a fact. However he is still more powerful physically and Micheal Would learn that quick and use something else to take Jason...if he isn't crushed first. To those who say that Myers is stronger, call me when he can toss a fully grown men more then five feet away with one arm.

#98 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio
@ALMIGHTY:  

@The Stegman : He in my opinion is not "scarier" because Michael stalks, hides, uses prep, and is intelligent and has driven cars. So you never no where he is what he's planning, where he's watching you, and how he's going to kill you. Jason has shown creative ways to kill people, but none really intelligent just brute force with weapons. He also tends to show emotion, while Michael is emotionless, not to mention we dont know much about michael other than he killed his sister at a young age which makes him even more scary the unknown. BUT I agree JASON WINS !!!

Actually, I used to agree, but I've recently been watching the the Friday movies over and Jason has been impressing me.  Everything Michael has done kill wise, stalking, hiding, using prep; Jason has also done. He is a master at stalking  and stealth wise as he manages to pick the teenagers off one by one without them knowing it, or even knowing he's there.  He's a good planner as he puts the bodies in places where other teens might find them, those, striking fear in their hearts and making them emotional, thus allowing them to be killed with more ease.  To me, Jason has shown FAR more creative ways of killing than Michael, who usually just sticks with knife work or the occassional skull crush, Jason has knocked people's heads off, frozen a girl face in liquid nitrogen, threw a man with such force it ripped his arm off, has used knives, machetes, axes, harpoons, his bare hands, sleeping bags, thrown flaming machetes, folded people in half in beds and much, much more.  As for the emotion part, the only time he ever showed emotion was in two of the movies, Friday Part II, when the final girl put on his mother's sweater in order to fool him, however that only worked for a few seconds, and in Freddy vs Jason, when Freddy was torturing him in the dream world, but seeing as Freddy is damn near omnipotent there, it's not really a low feat for Jason to succumb. Any other time he's just as menacing and cold as Michael. And I liked the first two Halloween films cause we didn't know anything about Michael, however thanks to the 6th film, we know exactly why Michael does it, he was chosen by the cult of the Black Thorn at birth to kill his family and stop the ending of the world, which also granted him immortality.  

The only thing Michael has over Jason is that he drives cars, however Jason gets from place to place just as easily. In part II he some how tracked down Alice (the girl who survived the first film and decapitated his mother) to her house, killed her, and traveled back to Crystal Lake. In part 8 he swam part way through the Atlantic ocean to chase a bunch of kids to NYC. and in Freddy vs Jason he traveled from Crystal Lake to Elm Street.
#99 Posted by BlueNavy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason wins. Michael Myers has died from handgun blast. Jason has withstood heavier fire arms and far more damage. Jason takes this.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#100 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11559 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.