Michael Jackson vs. Ash Williams

Avatar image for crmidnight
#1 Posted by crmidnight (765 posts) - - Show Bio

If Mike came back from the grave, started killing people, then danced Thriller, would Ash Williams be able to stop him? 
 
Mike is zombie, freshly dug up, and a bit hungry. He brought along 20 other zombie fans with him to dance.
 
Ash has a Chainsaw Full of Fuel, and Shotgun with 30 shells. 
 
Who wins?
Avatar image for king_saturn
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223108 posts) - - Show Bio
messed up
Avatar image for crmidnight
#3 Posted by crmidnight (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"messed up "

So what? Politically Correct is boring. Besides, this is all fun. No harm intended. Who wins?
Avatar image for shikarenji
#4 Posted by Shikarenji (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

lol thriller . ash would re-kill all of the zombies and mike while they danced

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13673 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha this cracked me up

Avatar image for crmidnight
#6 Posted by crmidnight (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji:
LOL, Probably what I was thinking, but this could go either way... 
They might surround Ash and take him out. lol
Avatar image for king_saturn
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223108 posts) - - Show Bio
@crmidnight said:
" @King Saturn said:
"messed up "
So what? Politically Correct is boring. Besides, this is all fun. No harm intended. Who wins? "
The King of Pop wins
Avatar image for shikarenji
#8 Posted by Shikarenji (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
@crmidnight:  nnah plants took him out before  

No Caption Provided
 lol
Avatar image for crmidnight
#9 Posted by crmidnight (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @King Saturn said:
"messed up "
So what? Politically Correct is boring. Besides, this is all fun. No harm intended. Who wins? "
The King of Pop wins "

Former King... He's a zombie for a reason. 
I think Ash can take him. He may have the moves, and the evasive legs, 
but sooner or later, he'll have to... 
 "Hail to the King...Baby!" 
lol
Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223108 posts) - - Show Bio
@crmidnight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @King Saturn said:
"messed up "
So what? Politically Correct is boring. Besides, this is all fun. No harm intended. Who wins? "
The King of Pop wins "
Former King... He's a zombie for a reason. I think Ash can take him. He may have the moves, and the evasive legs, but sooner or later, he'll have to...  "Hail to the King...Baby!" lol "
he is still the King of Pop even as a Zombie... no one could ever take his crown
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18984 posts) - - Show Bio

This is White MJ?
Black MJ wins, he kill everybody, he kills Wesker.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#12 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13673 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" This is White MJ? Black MJ wins, he kill everybody, he kills Wesker. "
Actually, this version of MJ beats all
 
 moonwalker
 moonwalker
Avatar image for crmidnight
#13 Posted by crmidnight (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @King Saturn said:
"messed up "
So what? Politically Correct is boring. Besides, this is all fun. No harm intended. Who wins? "
The King of Pop wins "
Former King... He's a zombie for a reason. I think Ash can take him. He may have the moves, and the evasive legs, but sooner or later, he'll have to...  "Hail to the King...Baby!" lol "
he is still the King of Pop even as a Zombie... no one could ever take his crown "

Um, yeah, somebody did take his crown...Ke$ha is now the King of Pop! XD </sarcasm> 
 
And to answer your question, Deathpool, it's the White Mike, since tha'ts how he was before he passed away.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18984 posts) - - Show Bio
@crmidnight: White MJ sucks, Black was the MAN.
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" This is White MJ? Black MJ wins, he kill everybody, he kills Wesker. "
Actually, this version of MJ beats all
 
 moonwalker
 moonwalker
"

That MJ was a noncanon MJ, in a what if..
I always wanted to say that!!!!
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#15 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13673 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Horse apples, the movie's based on true events during Michael's life. Everyone knows that
Avatar image for gt_man
#16 Posted by GT-Man (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash says lets dance *chainsaw sound Micheal Jackson ahhhhhhh please don't kill me Ash sorry its my job VRUNNNANAN VRUNNNRUNNN AHHHHHHHHH*
Avatar image for crmidnight
#17 Posted by crmidnight (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@GT-Man said:
"Ash says lets dance *chainsaw sound Micheal Jackson ahhhhhhh please don't kill me Ash sorry its my job VRUNNNANAN VRUNNNRUNNN AHHHHHHHHH* "

lol, Nice!
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#18 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18984 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: Yeah, and also the next Deadpool videogame?
I mean that should be canon, also, in some parallel universe!!!

No Caption Provided


Avatar image for crmidnight
#19 Posted by crmidnight (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @texasdeathmatch: Yeah, and also the next Deadpool videogame?
I mean that should be canon, also, in some parallel universe!!!

 
 
"

Notice the PS3 Logo...Not Xbox. Game would be too awesome for Xbox to handle.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#20 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13673 posts) - - Show Bio
@crmidnight: Psh, Microsoft wouldn't want that crappy game anyways
Avatar image for sebastian_dark
#21 Posted by Sebastian Dark (224 posts) - - Show Bio

ash wins
Avatar image for crmidnight
#22 Posted by crmidnight (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @crmidnight: Psh, Microsoft wouldn't want that crappy game anyways "

But strangely enough they wanted Halo... 
Besides, that game would be awesome. 
Microsoft sucks. Sorry to say, brah.
Avatar image for solidejake
#23 Posted by solidejake (30 posts) - - Show Bio

The real King dominates the King of Pop.

Avatar image for tron_bonne
#24 Posted by tron_bonne (2512 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" This is White MJ? Black MJ wins, he kill everybody, he kills Wesker. "
Actually, this version of MJ beats all
 
 moonwalker
 moonwalker
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
#25 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (18984 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne said:

@texasdeathmatch said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" This is White MJ? Black MJ wins, he kill everybody, he kills Wesker. "
Actually, this version of MJ beats all

moonwalker
moonwalker

Robo Jackson and his screm destroy the universe.

Avatar image for saren
#26 Posted by Saren (27938 posts) - - Show Bio

What is with all the Michael Jackson threads?

Avatar image for nefarious
#27 Posted by Nefarious (35671 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Michael Jackson going to do? Moonwalk all over him? Pssh.

Avatar image for the_stegman
#28 Posted by the_stegman (40354 posts) - - Show Bio

Moonwalk all over him? Pssh.

that's EXACTLY what he's gonna do
Moderator