Oh boy, Michael wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e72183304ce6
deactivated-5e72183304ce6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beyonder for the curbstomp. Pre retcon Beyonder was literally TOAA level. As in rough equals with the presence, who is easily Mikey boy’s superior.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael was already shown to surpass an non-physical multiversal space, so Beyonder's nature isn't an argument here.

Let's look at it featwise:

Destroying multiverse (Michael Demiurgos)>>>>>>>>>>Shaking multiverse (Beyonder)

Sorry, but Michael Demiurgos takes this. It was even implied that he transcends the overvoid, which corresponds to Beyonder's non-physical multiverse nature. Plus he's surperior destruction feats.

@mrmind Hope my anser helps you!

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael was already shown to surpass an non-physical multiversal space, so Beyonder's nature isn't an argument here.

Destroying multiverse (Michael Demiurgos)>>>>>>>>>>Shaking multiverse (Beyonder)

Restoring EVERY ATOM in the ENTIRE MULTIVERSE each MOMENT, all the way down to concepts such as emotions and Logic, also counts towards this victory. That there's a multi-multiversal feat and only gets more impressive the further you read.

Sorry, but Michael Demiurgos takes this. It was even implied that he transcends the overvoid, which corresponds to Beyonder's non-physical multiverse nature. Plus he's surperior destruction feats.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chad_Duby

Beyonder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:
@yasindermann said:

Restoring EVERY ATOM in the ENTIRE MULTIVERSE each MOMENT, all the way down to concepts such as emotions and Logic, also counts towards this victory. That there's a multi-multiversal feat and only gets more impressive the further you read.

I only mentioned ''destroying an infinite-dimensional multiverse'', since it's enough to beat the Beyonder featwise. I didn't need to go much further in detail.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:
@yasindermann said:

I only mentioned ''destroying an infinite-dimensional multiverse'', since it's enough to beat the Beyonder featwise. I didn't need to go much further in detail.

My bad. I'm gonna start keeping my assists to myself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:
@yasindermann said:
@rijehu said:
@yasindermann said:

My bad. I'm gonna start keeping my assists to myself.

But I will read that up, definetly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sigh* Micheal.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Beyonder obviously wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: If we take what Marvel fans mean by " Toaa before Toaa" or something along the line of before Genesis. I don't know what it means. Obviously Michaels stomps but we should also see from a Marvel fans perspective. This has been done before. Michael should beat Beyonder. He has shown better feat and more raw power in his death than Beyonder has shown in entire run

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: If we take what Marvel fans mean by " Toaa before Toaa" or something along the line of before Genesis. I don't know what it means. Obviously Michaels stomps but we should also see from a Marvel fans perspective. This has been done before. Michael should beat Beyonder. He has shown better feat and more raw power in his death than Beyonder has shown in entire run

No, if it's factually wrong, we shouldn't. One said in one random debate earth is flat, should we view it from his perspective, even if this statement is impossible and wrong by definition? But anyway, Michael stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Actually, Lucifer had his own Multiverse with eldritch beings, fantasy creatures and its own history. He was all powerful there with seemingly no limits to his powers. Beyonder was a sentient universe that had nothing. No life and possibly no celestial bodies. His omnipotence in his own realm is questionable. Multi Eternity is more complex and possibly more powerful than the entire Beyond realm.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Micheal

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael Demiurgos wins.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Michael can only "win" by dropping all of his energy on Beyonder, which would also kill himself leading to a Stalemate.

That said, I also don't believe Beyonder would be able to harm Michael, without sacrificing the entire Multiverse in a single attack. Of course, its debatable if he can even do that, but In my opinion, he can, and he wasn't really taking the fight with MM 100% Seriously (He was Trying ofc, but he was also testing himself).

I say 50/50, Stalemate, ect.

Lucifer stomps though, due to the nature of his powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael can only "win" by dropping all of his energy on Beyonder, which would also kill himself leading to a Stalemate.

That said, I also don't believe Beyonder would be able to harm Michael, without sacrificing the entire Multiverse in a single attack. Of course, its debatable if he can even do that, but In my opinion, he can, and he wasn't really taking the fight with MM 100% Seriously (He was Trying ofc, but he was also testing himself).

I say 50/50, Stalemate, ect.

Lucifer stomps though, due to the nature of his powers.

Lucifer stomps every single fictional being that has ever been written.

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: Are you... Presence slaughters Lucy... so does TOAA. Pre Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man are at TOAA’s level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: Are you... Presence slaughters Lucy... so does TOAA. Pre Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man are at TOAA’s level.

No man, look Lucifer is casually super-infinite dimensional. He's infinitely above infinity dude, he can win against everything.

i'm kidding btw

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss the times when Beyonder was considered as the strongest fictional character of all time, I hated myself for ever arguing for it

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael takes this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alekj019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder owns him pertty bad.

Michael or Lucifer stand no chance really.

All angels wankers got is they technically got the superior feat. Which is pertty much there full power being shown. Sadly for them when it comes to beyonder scaling via other characters is needed to show how powerful he was esp. since he never really showed his full powers/abilities.

Eternity/Entrophy for example have feats equal to the angels best and they are nothing to beyonder. Even combining all the multiversal abstracts plus LT where nothing to him. To think the brother angels have this level of power is utterly and totally false and the imaginations of fanboyism at it's finest!

Carry on

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boi Michael wins

Stop downplaying Michael all the time every CV thread I've seen about Michael he's always much downplayed from where he actually stands

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Enigma22

@haxxxz: Hear hear! Michael Demiurgos is 2nd to the Presence and was described as the “Spark that expands forever. Ocean of Power with no Shore” by the capital G himself. Transcending Creation and maintained every multiverse, every atom of existence, every moment by his sheer will. His Dunamis Demiurgos power is needed when you want to create.....well a new Creation.

The Beyonder doesn't even come close. Him being named infinite-dimensional while Michael transcends the concept of dimensions and logic. Also the Beyonder is just too damn gullible for me to take him seriously even with his impressive raw multiversal power.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demiurgos accidentally oneshots

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna be honest I've seen a respect thread for Lucifer but he didn't seem all that powerful in comparison to the beyonder. Anyone got a place I can read up on him and his powers?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder no diff

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael neg diff

Scholomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detectivesomerset__ said:
@theanimal666 said:

Beyonder no diff

In 2019 people really argue??? Micheal > TOAA.

Sure <3

Michael > all fiction.

Michael is love, Michael is life !

OT: Beyonder still stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael lolstomps.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna be honest I've seen a respect thread for Lucifer but he didn't seem all that powerful in comparison to the beyonder.

Same, Beyonder just impressed me more with feats I've seen from both.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers