Michael Demiurgos (DC) vs. The Living Tribunal (Marvel)

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By rolldestroyer

@the_red_viper said:

What arc is that from?

It's from Spectre v3 #10

@baron_von_santa said:

@rolldestroyer: now where did i say that? your the one who has been insulting people nonstop, if you have really read comics about shazam, then you would know about the rock of E. if it is rhetorical you would not have posted it with a name, namely mine, at the beginning of your sentence.

wait, someone i know might be able to provide the scans you desperately want

I never insulted anyone. Just because i called him for what he actually is -- ignorant (which is true, anyne who has the slightest clue about what he's talking about, would never claim that Shazam or Nabu > LT), doesn't mean i insulted him.

Oh my bad, i guess i should spell it: Shazam is literally less than ant when compared to LT. So when i ask what feats does Shazam have on LT's level ....... it's obviously a rhetorical one. I find it ironic that you say i have to read Shazam comics.

Yeah, im waiting for that scan, something tells me that you didn't read the comic and made that up.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@rolldestroyer: something tells me that you insult people more than you have good arguments, and you do not even own too many comics and just want people to give you scans so you do not need to buy them

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: uh, i do not agree with that at all, Nabu is far from omnipotent and shazam is not infinite, he only has a huge power increase while in the rock, but;

Nabu is one of the most powerful magic users ever, his power exceeds even the phantom stranger and his death caused the presence to take notice, which is rare. he has feats in Egypt.

shazam, while outside the rock, is about as powerful as a weakened Odin, but once inside his power increase a thousandfold.

spectre, while powerful, only has a slim chance to defeat them while using his own power, so he stole power from elsewhere to beat them

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@rolldestroyer: oh, but the spectre has no chance of beating living tribunal, if he absorbed all the magic he can from the universe, then he can only beat LT 4/10

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 the_red_viper  Moderator

@baron_von_santa: Doesn't look really new, lol... could you tell me the name of the arc when you get home or whatever?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: i am currently using my iPad, i have an app that you can use to buy comics, just tell me how to send it to you.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 the_red_viper  Moderator
rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By rolldestroyer

@the_red_viper: Pardon me, i just realized you weren't quoting my post regarding the scans.

As i said originally though, regarding the scans you quoted: the first 2 scans are from Spectre v3 #0 (depicting Spectre's origins), the next 3 are from Spectre v3 #10 (not part of any arc, just an individual issue part of 3rd volume of the spectre). They are from 2 different issues.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do Not Use Unbeatable Characters

Simple rule and one that should be obvious as it falls under the spite thread rules, but I'll spell it out so everyone can see it. No more using omnipotent characters. By using characters like TOAA, Bugs Bunny (just cause the fact of his toonforce being ridiculous), Presence (or Over-Monitor whatever), MoM etc, we don't get debates. We get either a stalemate between omnipotent characters, which lacks a debate as they can't do anything to each other, or destroys any other character(s) even if you stack abstracts against them. If you can't feasibly beat a character then don't use it. If you see someone using essentially unbeatable characters like TOAA or ridiculous toonforce capabilities like Bugs Bunny, flag it. Even if the character is created and falls under the category, flag it. These threads offer nothing and clog up the forum.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: oh, but the spectre has no chance of beating living tribunal, if he absorbed all the magic he can from the universe, then he can only beat LT 4/10

all magic from the universe? LT exists in all multiverseS (plural) simultaneously, he dwarfs the IG (which is a multiversal artifact), he transformed the silver surfer into an entire universe with a gesture, he's also the one who guided the Megaversal (megaverse > multiverse> universe) guardians to their roles. So you can see how far LT is from universal.

I can post all the scans for this. So let me know if you want the,

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 the_red_viper  Moderator
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: yeah, i am not saying LT wins, i am just saying what the unbound spectre can do.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do Not Use Unbeatable Characters

Simple rule and one that should be obvious as it falls under the spite thread rules, but I'll spell it out so everyone can see it. No more using omnipotent characters. By using characters like TOAA, Bugs Bunny (just cause the fact of his toonforce being ridiculous), Presence (or Over-Monitor whatever), MoM etc, we don't get debates. We get either a stalemate between omnipotent characters, which lacks a debate as they can't do anything to each other, or destroys any other character(s) even if you stack abstracts against them. If you can't feasibly beat a character then don't use it. If you see someone using essentially unbeatable characters like TOAA or ridiculous toonforce capabilities like Bugs Bunny, flag it. Even if the character is created and falls under the category, flag it. These threads offer nothing and clog up the forum.

loseup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby Michael and LT are obscenely powerful, but not omnipotent far unbeatable. Threads should be banned with omnipotent characters but not the threads with quite powerful characters like the characters in my thread. To determine a winner, simply comes down to the exploits of each character.

loseup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby Michael and LT are obscenely powerful, but not omnipotent far unbeatable. Threads should be banned with omnipotent characters but not the threads with quite powerful characters like the characters in my thread. To determine a winner, simply comes down to the exploits of each character.

Matches like these always result in a stalemate between two extremely powerful characters that essentially can not harm each other. That's why I flagged it.

loseup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby It is reduced to only feats, as I mentioned above. LT has held two multiverses in his hands and Michael have a suicide attack that can destroy all creation of your universe. Apparently, LT would win, but to me, Michael will be a fight and may even win.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@alternative_backup: it can erase both the dc multiverse AND he vertigo multiverse, and that is not suicidal, he can reform.

alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa His death and rebirth can destroy the creation and still enough power released, you can. I wonder if the LT can survive a point-blank attack demiurgic power.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alternative_backup: doubt it, it even hurt lucifer who tanked the full infinite power of it while at full strength, though he has infinite willpower which helped A LOT

alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa Michael was taken to an empty Lucifer to contain the explosion. Out of the void, probably would have destroyed all of creation as stated. Also, remember that Lucifer took Michael's energy and created a multiverse (or a universe). Lucifer is a massive energy manipulator and can be molded to your liking as long as there is "something" that mold. LT does not have these limits of deformation and manipulation.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alternative_backup: but he does not have michaels level of control and infinite demiurgic power, and he is a weaker reality manipulator than the lightbringer. lucifers limit is that he can not make something out of nothing on a mutiversal scale, same goes for michael

alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa Indeed. The limit of Lucifer is that he can not create "something" from nothing, for his part, Michael can create but can not shape his creation because he has no creativity and manipulation that the Lightbringer have. LT can create and manipulate, though not without limits as the archangels.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alternative_backup: the archangels can create and manipulate, though if good at one than bad at the other. meaning Michael can shape his power into blasts, and lucifer while powerless has created things using minor magic that anyone can use. so Michael can shape it and lucifer can create, though not infinitely, still, universal at least

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Jmarshmallow

LT stomps.

If it was Michael and Lucifer together, they would stomp him.

Easy peasy.

Jmarshmallow

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

let me correct that. tribunal GETS stomped

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: And why is that?

What has Michael done that puts him above LT?

Jmarshmallow

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@jmarshmallow: he created both the dc and vertigo multiverses, has infinite demiurgic power used to create everything, has a suicidal attack that can erase creation, though he can reform, made the unbound spectre look like a doll compared to him...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@baron_von_santa: I'm pretty sure it was retconed that Synar (or someguy that sounds like that) created the DC multiverse and Micheal created Vertigo

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: then they rectonned three times? god, this is why i like marvel more than dc.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@baron_von_santa: Doll?!?! Really?! Though Michael won that fight and it was obvious from the start that he would win, he did note that Spectre was a formidable opponent and has always been and besides you could see Michael tired after the fight. It was a good fight. And Spectre was not unbound. Corrigan was still the host at that time.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Why does DC love to retcon the origin of creation so that we all could get confused?!

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@sithlantern93: nah, that does not matter any more because they rectonned the whole thing into only 52 universes, and lucifer is so weak that he might be stalemated by Odin.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Michael has fought Spectre three times. First time, he fought him when Spectre's wrath go mde him unstable after the death of Jesus Christ, the second Spectre fought with Michael, Spectre was bonded to his first human host, an Indian man named Caraka who overcame with grief and went against the authority of God but was stabbed by Michael, who was in the guise of Kali and split Spectre from Caraka and bonded him with a demon named named Sekuba. The battle scan that most people here on this site is familiar of went like this;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Corrigan was the host as you can see.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@sithlantern93: that is two different comics!! the one above corrigan has a cover with yellow skulls.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: No. Those scans are from the tenth issue of the third Spectre series. All of them.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael's only advantage, is that his power is literally Unlimited. But being able to pour out unlimited amounts of energy simply isn't enough, when your opponent has every other advantage.

LT wins.

If you want a more even match, use Lucifer instead of Michael.

this.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: @sithlantern93: try the spectre issue #0

and being able to pour out? try reading the comic instead of his powers, he has formed the power into blasts that can hurt lucifer.

wiki says he can not shape the energy at all? that is nonsense, read the comics and you will know

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@zmasonite: Michael is more powerful than lucifer anyway, your whole post is wrong

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Knightly1
Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa:

Please stop telling people that they are wrong. I think you may be a little bit confused as to the Living Tribunal's relative power level. Just because he is also something of a divine judge does not make the Spectre the Living Tribunal's peer. The Spectre bonds mind to mind with a single man. On the other hand, the living totality of the entire universe fails to comprehend every single thought LT has. If the the Spectre were to give it his all and use every bit of his power, he can stop two universes from colliding. For the Living Tribual, stopping two universes from colliding is the equivalent of neatening up one's desk.

Michael actually gets measured on the same scale LT does. That's more than I can say for the names like Shazam, Nabu, and Molecule Man that I've seen thrown around this thread. But MD still falls short of LT. If there is a thing that Michael can do, the Living Tribunal can also do that thing and then proceed to do more things that Michael cannot. The Living Tribunal basically has the same origin as Michael and Lucifer, but holds for himself all of the power that is divided between the two archangels. He wins this fight sooooooo hard.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@gaztacular: that is biased. does LT have lucifers mind and willpower? does he have michaels power? if you do not know about them, then i suggest you first read, then post. ( LT, something of a divine judge? he is the one appointed by TOAA!! )

same origin? you have got to be kidding me.

you put shazam on molecule mans level? .....

i never said that spectre can beat LT.

do you even know what we are talking about? first point out where i said spectre> LT, then show me shazam and molecule man fighting on even terms. everything you said is wrong.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@oblivionknight: read the new 52 demon knights series. i will not bother pointing out why i said that because it is listed above

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Knightly1
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivionknight: so tired, i am going to sleep after a hard day of debating. i live in Florida