Michael Demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar vs Thought Robot and Mandrakk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@einefaust said:

@etriel:

Did i say that i want to hear your "reasoning" or "interpretation"?

stupid dum dums. i didnt give interpretation. i just gave you evidence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

beyonder and oblivion = outside time and space.

hypertime = time and space

prove that hypertime contains non-time and non-space.

therefore hypertime does not contain every other fiction. lol

Please provide "official" evidence to debunk evidence i have posted.You deunk nothing and merge other writer's interpretation with Morrison's.

???? you never posted anything. for me to debunk something. i need to be given something to debunk.

daxnovu merged the interpretation of sandman with morrisons. he argued that matteis interpretation was in universe 51. why is it that he can do it but i cant???????

you used paul jenkin's infinite dimensions scan. so you merged other writers with morrison before.

hypocrite

you didnt post a single scan saying that hypertime contains beyonder or oblivion. the burden of proof is on YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust said:

@etriel:

If you say merging other setting is hilarious, you should not do it too.

No Caption Provided

EINEFAUST LITERALLY USED A JM DE MATTEIS SCAN TO PROVE THAT MORRISON'S COSMOLOGY HAD INFINITE DIMENSIONS

BUT THEN SAY MATTEIS IS WRONG WHEN MATTEIS SAYS PRESENCE > VOID

HYPOCRITE LIAR HYPOCRITE LIAR HYPOCRITE LIAR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust

i got you in the BALLS einefaust. you lose. lol

No Caption Provided

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:
I have no reason to put Dematteis's interpretation(cosmology) above interpretation.

Then don't. Nobody forced you, or asked for your opinion, or asked you to come here.

Why did you barge in here after 2 months or so all of a sudden after Krypto/Dax gave up this forum? The Monitor Wanker garbage should be long gone now.

Many people on this forum associated with us use a multi-authorial cosmology. Don't like it? Then leave. Because you already lost Einefaust. Move on. You know it's futile.

At least, current DC cosmology is based on Morrison's and Snyder's who inherited Morrison's cosmology.

Current DC Cosmology is based on Snyder who inherited cosmology not just from Morrison, but from Gaiman and from several sources. And legitimized Sandman by tying in Sandman 2018 with Rebirth directly.

The idea that there is a Dark Multiverse or Infinite Multiverses outside the Source Wall, stated to be larger or outnumbering than the Multiversal Source Wall is a new idea that Morrison never thought of.

Snyder is not your "OMG!! the next Morrison!!! My new hero!!! He gonna give the Monitors new feats to shut those lowballers up!!!" No, please stop. It's cringe.

Snyder is trying to hype up Perpetua at the moment and claimed she is the most feared in the Omniverse, far more feared than her brothers outside the Multiversal Source Wall. Not the Monitors. He's not your "Muh Monitors Guy!!!!" If you think Snyder is just gonna cow tow to the Monitors like that, after he had just Mandrakk transformed into a different character. You have to think again.

DC's Cosmology is VERY malleable, and this is true, even for your Monitors.

Morrison's interpretation is going to be as relevant as JM De Matteis or Neil Gaiman's cosmology is to DC now. He's no longer in charge. He'll only be a contributing part of it. Gaiman and Carey are being continued by the Sandman 2018+ series as we speak though.

Then when Snyder is gone, a new writer comes up and inserts his new Cosmic character to screw it all again. This has been DC's history for a while now.

I have no idea why you hate Morrison's interpretation.

Kind of irrelevant.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By EineFaust

@etriel:

I say again.

Did i say that i want to hear your reasoning?

What you did is personal theory and opinion. You can debunk nothing.

Please quote and provide official evidence by Morrison himself that Hypertime doesn't encompass every fiction and real world combined.

BTW, when did i say merging setting is good thing? I am not Dax, I am not with him.

Without merging setting, Morrison confirms that Hypertime encompass everything there is.

May i quote it again?

BTW, Deadman annual and wildstorm feat are not DeMatteis's story.

And My gallery has nothing to do with Morrison's interview that Hypertime encompass everything there is including real world.

And, if i am hypocrite , you are too because you have merged settings many times in previous thread and this thread.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Sungsam
@einefaust said:

@etriel:

Did i say that i want to hear your reasoning.

Please quote and provide official evidence by Morrison himself that Hypertime doesn't encompass every fiction and real world combined.

Nobody wants to hear your stupid reasoning Einefaust. You are not God, we are not beholden to yo.

We can tag Bdello, Supermanthor, Rijehu, Wollfmyth, Kilgpmtkra and every one of the Multiversity and DC Cosmology Bloc. We are not interested. God help us if you think it is our job to entertain you. You are just a proxy buddy boy of KryptonianPride who appeared suddenly when he quit this forum again.

Besides. You posted no such thing.

Etriel gave you tons of scans, and showed you a scan of you using Matteis's Larfreeze to add to Morrison's Cosmology. Already,

You posted no such thing. You didn't even post a single scan. Again, you posted nothing. In fact, you just shifted the burden of proof on him when it's really on you.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By EineFaust

@sungsam:

What reason do you have to put DeMatteis's setting above other setting?

Loving DeMatteis's setting and hating Morrison's is not reasoning.

Prove it with official statement that DeMatteis's setting is above other setting.

BTW, indeed, Snyder inherited setting from not only Morrison but Gaiman and many other writers. It is true. But, what matters? it doesn't mean Morrison's setting is retconned and fade away. The map of local multiverse is still official. you can't deny it.

And,Kind of irrelevant? how irrelevant? I have no word to express this idiotic statement. Hating Morrison's settlng is okay, nothing matter. But, you can't express how irrelevant is Morrison's cosmology which is still official and not retconned. You must prove how irrelevant.

BTW, i am not Dax. unlike him and you, i am based on not reasoning but official evidence like interview、scan、etc.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Sungsam
@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

What reason do you have to put DeMatteis's setting above other setting?

Loving DeMatteis's setting and hating Morrison's is not reasoning.

Prove it with official statement that DeMatteis's setting is above other setting.

What reason do we have to put Matteis's setting above another setting? This is the stupidest fucking question I've seen in my entire life.

You can literally reverse this question.

What reason do you have to put Morrison's setting over EVERY OTHER FUCKING FICTION that is not DC?

BTW, indeed, Snyder inherited setting from not only Morrison but Gaiman and many other writers. It is true. But, what matters? it doesn't mean Morrison's setting is retconned and fade away. The map of local multiverse is still official. you can't deny it.

You don't really believe in Morrison's cosmology.

Because Morrison portrays Destiny of the Endless as being above the Monitors.

And,Kind of irrelevant? how irrelevant? I have no word to express this idiotic statement. Hating Morrison's settlng is okay, nothing matter. But, you can't express how irrelevant is Morrison's cosmology which is still official and not retconned. You must prove how irrelevant.

First you say, hating on Morrison's cosmology doesn't matter, but then you say it's stupid?

Well, Matteis's setting is still official and not retconned.

You have not proven how Morrison's setting even contradicts Matteis's setting.

In fact, you've not done it. Rucka who is granted authority to write for Final Crisis by Grant Morrison during Final Crisis era literally says that the Presence is still the most powerful.

No Caption Provided

If you ask me, they're both pretty much aligned.

This is official statement.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

So, please post "official" evidence, not your reasoning.

BTW,if you say post evidece, OK, i will do it again.

https://nthmind.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/comics-are-magic-3-the-conscious-multiverse/

http://zone.aintitcool.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12135

"Allowed every comic story you ever read to be part of larger-scale mega-continuity, which also include other comic book ‘universes’ as well as the ‘real world’ we live in and dimension beyond our own…it was also about how the world of fiction relates literally and geometrically to the world of ‘reality’…We all live in Hypertime-in our 3-Dimensional level of hypertime, which can be seen as CUBE TIME in relation to the DCU’s LINE TIME, we can pick up comics and leaf through them, flipping in any direction-‘time travelling’ back and forward through the ‘continuity’ like some new Doctor Who!"

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust said:

@etriel:

I say again.

Did i say that i want to hear your reasoning?

What you did is personal theory and opinion. You can debunk nothing.

debunk my debunk then.

please quote me official evidence that morrison did not fuck your mom.

see? unfalsifiable hypothesis is NOT an argument.

the burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

BTW, when did i say merging setting is good thing? I am not Dax, I am not with him.

No Caption Provided

this is you literally merging settings. i am fine with that. but you are changing your mind. lol

Without merging setting, Morrison confirms that Hypertime encompass everything there is.

debunked.

No Caption Provided

hypertime is outside the multiverse.

May i quote it again?

yes.

BTW, Deadman annual and wildstorm feat are not DeMatteis's story.

the larfreeze scan is by matteis you stupid liar. it is the second scan below.

No Caption Provided

And, if i am hypocrite , you are too because you have merged settings many times in previous thread and this thread.

nope. not a hypocrite. i cannot be a hypocrite if i ALWAYS merged settings.

you on the other hand say it is not okay to merge and says it is okay to merge when it is good for you.

you HATE matteis when he says presence > void but you LOOOOOOOOOOOVE him when he says there are infinite dimensions.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

So, please post "official" evidence, not your reasoning.

BTW,if you say post evidece, OK, i will do it again.

https://nthmind.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/comics-are-magic-3-the-conscious-multiverse/

http://zone.aintitcool.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12135

"Allowed every comic story you ever read to be part of larger-scale mega-continuity, which also include other comic book ‘universes’ as well as the ‘real world’ we live in and dimension beyond our own…it was also about how the world of fiction relates literally and geometrically to the world of ‘reality’…We all live in Hypertime-in our 3-Dimensional level of hypertime, which can be seen as CUBE TIME in relation to the DCU’s LINE TIME, we can pick up comics and leaf through them, flipping in any direction-‘time travelling’ back and forward through the ‘continuity’ like some new Doctor Who!"

That's a theory. Not official statement. Try again.

It says in your article

As Grant Morrison explained in one interview, the theory of Hypertime:

It's just a theory.

Try again.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

What are you saying?

As i said in previous thread, i appreciate DeMatteis's interpretation equally as one of interpretation about DC(I prefer Morrison's to DeMatteis's though)

But, When did DeMatteis say that his cosmology encompasses every fictional world combined? At least, morrison has regarded Hypertime as some sort of "omniverse". I have quoted it.

Hating it doesn't matter though, if you deny it because it is irrelevant, you must prove it with official evidence. But, you don't. So, i have no way to discuss.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By EineFaust

@sungsam:

Theory about Hypertime is setting about DC cosmology.

His official interview can be treated as setting about Hypertime because Mark Waid and Morrison are inventer of Hypertime interpretation about DC cosmology.

Stop ridiculous argument.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

What are you saying?

As i said in previous thread, i appreciate DeMatteis's interpretation equally as one of interpretation about DC(I prefer Morrison's to DeMatteis's though)

But, When did DeMatteis say that his cosmology encompasses every fictional world combined? At least, morrison has regarded Hypertime as some sort of "omniverse". I have quoted it.

Hating it doesn't matter though, if you deny it because it is irrelevant, you must prove it with official evidence. But, you don't. So, i have no way to discuss.

That thing about Hypertime encompassing everything is just a theory. Not everything a writer says is official statement if it is confirmed as just a theory.

Next.

Meanwhile, Rucka who worked with Grant Morrison said this:

No Caption Provided

Not a theory. Unspoken Rule.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

Theory about Hypertime is setting about DC cosmology.

Stop ridiculous argument.

Ah, you mean like this?

No Caption Provided

Oh, I see.

Only MORRISON statements are true.

Everyone else is wrong right? Rucka is wrong. Matteis is wrong. But Morrison is your God of course.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel:

Did i say that i want to hear your "reasoning" or "interpretation"?

Please provide "official" evidence to debunk evidence i have posted.You deunk nothing and merge other writer's interpretation with Morrison's.

If you say merging other setting is hilarious, you should not do it too.

BTW,which Michael and Lucifer do you discuss? Mike Carey run?

If so,they are shaped by mortal's belief like Presence confirmed.

@bdelloidgrain2:

Based on what?

Based on the fact that they created everything in DC cosmology. Based on the fact that every single aspect of power derives from them.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By EineFaust

@sungsam:

What are you saying?

I have not said that only Morrison's interview is official. other Writer's interview should be appreciated. I don't deny it.

But.when they contradict each other, whose fan have authority about which interview is true? You and me don't have such authority.

You can say that Morrison's setting contradict other setting like DeMatteis's.But you can't say that there is no Morrison's setting.

At least unlike Rucka's interview you quoted, Overvoid is the GOD in Morrison's story.

And,it has nothing to do with interview i quoted.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

What are you saying?

That thing about Hypertime encompassing everything is just a theory. Not everything a writer says is official statement if it is confirmed as just a theory.

Next.

Meanwhile, Rucka who worked with Grant Morrison said this:

No Caption Provided

Not a theory. Unspoken Rule.

Thanks for that scan by the way @sungsam. I'm going to use this (for future reference) if you don't mind :)

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2:

It is only one of many interpretation about DC creation myth.

There are other interpretation. So, it can't be evidence.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2:

It actually is not an interpretation. It is a fact. That was stated ample times in the Mike Carey run.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

But.when they contradict each other, whose fan have authority about which interview is true? You and me don't have authority.

> Implying that Morrison's Cosmology contradicts Rucka's and Matteis.

They actually don't.

For example, Dan Didio had Morrison's Cosmology include N52 Hell and Heaven which is largely designed after Matteis's idea of them in his Spectre run when you create a hell of your own when you die.

There is already a Dan Didio sticking Matteis-Gaiman-Morrison simultaneously.

Snyder reintroduced Spectre and made him get concerned of the Presence's Creation when the Source Wall was destroyed.

What you see as contradictions are just unanswered questions.

At least unlike Ruckka's interview you quoted, Overvoid is the GOD in Morrison's story.

You mean that scan that is sometimes interpreted that the Presence and the Overvoid might be the same character since Overvoid is the same as the Source and God? Oh yeah. That. Okay.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2:

@sungsam post literally states that Jeudo-Christian Gods are above everyone else. Michael and Lucifer = Jeudo-Christian Gods. Don't get me wrong, Thought Robot and Mandrakk are powerful characters. They just cannot beat Michael and Lucifer.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2:

Presence is shaped by humanity's belief in Mike Carey's setting.

And, Mike Carey's setting is not absolute authority like Morrison's setting is not absolute authority in DC universe.

At least, in Morrison's cosmology, supreme being is OVERVOID aka GOD as page itself.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2:

Where?

And what evidence do you have to prove that Presece is supreme in other setting?

It is only one of theory, not absolute authority.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:
@rajjar said:
@mister_surreal said:

@rajjar: Honestly, a monitor beating The Presnsce didn't make sense to me. I just thought that Mandrakk was one of those characters that defy logic. But I agree with Overivoid>Presence.

I mean, if the Thought Robot was able to feel the Presence and cover Limbo with a palm, where exactly would he be in this hierarchy?

And honestly, the Monitor power logic seems exactly how the Superflow works in Marvel's Eternity War; the moment you enter it, Tiger-God amped Black Panther can throw down with the most powerful abstract. However, if the Monitor Sphere still stands, all of the Monitors get to keep their status and feats, while at the same time conveniently ignoring all anti-feats that took place in the Sphere, since the Monitor would lose any advantage if the narrative was completely local, and not say, external to the sphere.

the presence exists outside the multiverse and time and space. and exists either in the void or embodies the void or exists beyond the void. IE, he exists beyond the monitor sphere.

morrison literally omitted the presence from the list of beings living in the silver city.

the presence was a white void with no prior self awareness before the multiverse existed.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/2/21/Void_Synnar.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161208115924

god (god to allan moore referred to the presence) breathes in and breathes out. outside of time and space.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420647803786887190/518110045481992193/RCO017.jpg

here. when parallax sent hal spectre to the infinite void the void beyond all voids (the overvoid) he gets empowered up by the divine presence by merging with the void beyond all voids.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/NgNG3KlVo7cppyVoVLa-Xw8cgJCqINt4imBCHQqlrBglCNm5yg6PcoqAkp5q3TpdNKT6oZTNoI0Zyw=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/q6i0-nl1US8k-qrRZqhSpa1VXEOraGQCiAKGU_yz1pXnjJNLwYjNBXybA3Dj4ScasopA33iKKz0l1g=s1600

here. statement that the void is just part of the presence.

No Caption Provided

the presence floats in the void as well.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/K5pgM0zQvQip2NtLvOUyijln7galKH6UV-OGzp7ruGmDh12xh6ksOV_-qfed9FeAhqBBoKa69eS86Q=s1600

the void beyond all voids (overvoid) is strongly associated with the presence. its part of the presence.

the monitor sphere meanwhile is smaller than the dark multiverse (which is time and space) the monitors are insignificant nothing to the presence.

meanwhile dax novu barely survives just staying in the dark multiverse and the void after thought robot kicked him off the monitor sphere. he needs help to multiverse hop while the presence exists everywhere and beyond time and space while dax novu depends on time and space to feed on to continue existing.

dax novu will come up with bullshit headcanons to counter this. he has no evidence for like a vast majority of the things he says.

he claimed that sandman comics were written by jack kiby (lie. theyre written by gaiman and many writers not jack kirby. sandman and co. is not kirby lore.)

he claimed that universe 51 was a megaverse (lie. morrison said its just a singular timeline)

he claimed that destiny of the endless and nabu were the same (lie again. destiny of the endless and nabu were in two different places during the sandman comics. doctor fate was trapped in the pocket dimension created by odin being offered to dream while destiny was somewhere else. funny because dream and destiny is more powerful than odin who trapped doctor fate unknowingly.)

he is the schizophrenic troll of the century. no. of the millenia.

the monitor wanker is under the delusion that because he makes the last reply. he all of a sudden wins no matter how stupidly wrong his hypocritical beliefs are.

@einefaust This is literally all I need. All the evidence starts from this point and beyond.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:

@bdelloidgrain2:

Presence is shaped by humanity's belief in Mike Carey's setting.

And, Mike Carey's setting is not absolute authority like Morrison's setting is not absolute authority in DC universe.

At least, in Morrison's cosmology, supreme being is OVERVOID aka GOD as page itself.

Shaped, not created. Big difference.

@einefaust said:

@bdelloidgrain2:

Where?

And what evidence do you have to prove that Presece is supreme in other setting?

It is only one of theory, not absolute authority.

Well, Morrison is the only person saying that the Overvoid is God. There are more people saying that the Presence is superior, so democratically. We know which is more valid.

Since Presence is more supreme in the eyes of more authors, he is supreme in more settings. So..... yeah.

Besides, Morrison never said Overvoid is stronger than the Presence. They could be the same character since Matteis and the Synnar writer writes the Presence as a Void.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

When did Snyder refer to Presence as supreme being in DC cosmology?

And, Presence =Overvoid is your personal theory.Try again.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

When did Snyder refer to Presence as supreme being in DC cosmology?

And, Presence =Overvoid is your personal theory.Try again.

Works fine for me.

Have fun with your 10-Dimensional String Theory Monitors of Morrison only Cosmology.

While we have fun with our Infinite-Dimensional Presence, Unbound Spectre and Pralaya. And Infinite Dimensional Michael and Lucifer. Which Morrison doesn't have. Of either Carey or Matteis only Cosmology.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I agree. Though, I would say that Overvoid is superior in the sense that it is the mind of the void itself.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Sungsam

@mister_surreal said:

@sungsam: I agree. Though, I would say that Overvoid is superior in the sense that it is the mind of the void itself.

In which part of my arguments do you agree Surreal?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

The Angel brothers lol stomps this overrated duo of Morrison

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

Same in this context.

BTW, teach me about writers who regara Presence as supreme being.

Mike Carey and Gaiman are not because Presence is humanity's creation in their interpretation.

DeMatteis is only one i can think of.

And, merging setting is futile. if i am hypocrite who merge other setting, you are too.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

Same in this context.

Mike Carey and Gaiman are not because Presence is humanity's creation in their interpretation.

And, merging setting is futile. if i am hypocrite who merge other setting, you are too.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Matteis and Ruckus, and the people who follow the Unspoken Rule of the Presence sitting above all others according to Ruckus.

Didn't I just say?

Have fun with your fodder 10 Dimensional DC Multiverse. Happy now?

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@sungsam: That Presence serves as being the supreme matriarch of DC’s hierarchy.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

Sorry, they are only "2D" as fictional flat universe in Morrison's cosmology.

Every fictional universe are essentially 2D.

Do you understand why Superman Beyond is 3D?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

Sorry, they are only "2D" as fictional flat universe in Morrison's cosmology.

Every fictional universe are essentially 2D.

Do you understand why Superman Beyond is 3D?

Yes, because Mandrakk fucked your mother in real life. That actually happened. Good to know.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

Same in this context.

Presence in Gaiman and Carey's cosmology is shaped by humanity. That's it. That is a vague statement that has nothing to do with the limits on the Presence's power. The Overvoid is a single aspect of the Presence.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By EineFaust

@sungsam:

So,Who?>people who follow the Unspoken Rule of the Presence sitting above all others according to Ruckus.

And, do you have evidence that this "unspoken rule" is still effective?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Sungsam

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

Who?>people who follow the Unspoken Rule of the Presence sitting above all others according to Ruckus.

And, do you have evidence that this "unspoken rule" is still effective?

Hmmm, Ruckus said that while Final Crisis was going on. So it was effective during Morrison's Cosmology. Since Ruckus said that during that time.

But I get it, Morrison is God. Mandrakk, the naked vampire guy is a real person. I get it.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot leave this thread. It is too fun :)

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2:

What evidence do you have to prove that Overvoid is aspect of Presence?

BTW, no matter how you deny, Presence is created by sentient's belief in Gaiman-Mike Carey settings. It is confirmed by Presence himself and Mike Carey as writer.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I showed you. It's all said in @etriel's posts.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2:

Presence is created by sentient's belief in Gaiman-Mike Carey settings.

Nnoooo.

Only Carey said that in his stories.

Gaiman himself portrays that the Presence was the one who created Dream.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

Morrison doesn't seem to obey that "unspoken rule",doesn't he?

If he had obeyed it, he wouldn't have regarded Overvoid as capital G.

No Caption Provided

overvoid is not god.

joo joo man killed the overvoid and stole his powers

sungsam confirmed it with official statement :)

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By bdelloidgrain2

@sungsam said:
@einefaust said:

@bdelloidgrain2:

Presence is created by sentient's belief in Gaiman-Mike Carey settings.

Nnoooo.

Only Carey said that in his stories.

Gaiman himself portrays that the Presence was the one who created Dream.

By the way, I highly recommend reading the Sandman. It is really good :)

Probably one of, if not the greatest comic book ever written.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By bdelloidgrain2

@einefaust said:

@sungsam:

But the Overvoid is merely an aspect of the Presence. This has been confirmed.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By EineFaust

@sungsam:

Argument about thousands cat is Gaiman era,isn't it?

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/VBHoG