So who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both rounds are stomp against meng hao(from what I know)

Edit:First round may go either way but meng is not beating lucifer in any way,let alone lucfier with michael

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At their strongest Lucy murder stomps. He is the willpower behind all creation in short Meng and meat jelly have literally zero method of hurting Lucy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meng aint doin shit to lucy.

Meng beats monitors though

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old but.....uh? Eh?

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have used info from Zarathustra so credits go to him.

--

The cosmology is based on Buddhist World, which is 3000 worlds with infinite seeds of realms.

Paragon Immortal Realm, the Immortal God Continent (Immortal Astral Continent), the Devil Realm Continent, the Vast Expanse Planet and the 3000 Lower Realms in which, former 4 are comparable in sizes.

--

First, Mountain and Sea realm. It is supposedly a universe so nine universe in total, and has a sun and moon which orbit around it eternally.

Mountain and sea realm.

This "Universes" are seperated and can't travelled normally. You need to rip through void, and travel through Starry Sky to reach one Mountain. Plus only Cultivators in Third step can do this. Starry Sky exists in Vast Expanse.

Starry sky is a vague term it can be used for different things like in ISSTH it was used to describe the space outside planet south haven but later it was used to describe tthe entire vast expanse as well. In Renegade Immortal, another novel in Ergenverse, also it was used to describe the space outside planet suzaku that is the cave world. There is no particular definition but one thing which is clear in particular that starry sky is usually not interpreted with the wider universe outside vast expanse but is used locally as the space beyond the known. Sometimes it is void outside of Vast Expanse, but it has two Definitions.

Void outside of Vast expanse:

"From this moment on, Allheaven’s true form could exist only in the void outside of the Vast Expanse. It would be impossible for him to come inside the Vast Expanse, regardless of what power he unleashed. Meng Hao had become the Heavens, and because of that, there would be only one voice inside the Vast Expanse, one will. And that was... the will of Meng Hao!"

It gets confusing so we will stick with void definition.

--

33 Heavens (34 actually but one is excluded.)

The 33 Heavens are the 33 remaining traitors left from the 3000 Lower Realms that the Paragon Immortal Realm ruled over. They stay outside of the Mountain and Sea Realm to act as 33 Seals that seal the Mountain and Sea Realm. The 33 Heavens are inhabited by beings known as "Outsiders."

Those 33 Seals that the 33 Heavens impose upon the Mountain and Sea Realm suppress them in everything. It stated that upon each Heaven being destroyed the power fa

ctor is increased 100%, to a final of 3300%, shortly 33 times your full power. This is not limited to just Cultivation Power, but to all overall stats.

Each one of those Heavens is bigger than the whole Mountain and Sea Realm. And they are something like a Pyramid structure with each Heaven being bigger than the last one. These 33 Heavens are separated by a dimensional barrier that only let only a hand of Outsiders slip through the barrier and reach the Mountain and Sea Realm. The Heavens are Landmasses that are bigger than the nine stated Universes.

--

Universes

This novel uses infinite seeds and realms as Cosmology.

This is a novel that uses the Taoism as its base. In the Tao scriptures, Milky Way Galaxy is infinite. So, a novel influenced by it won't stray far, to use Endless Galaxy and how the Universe is infinite and boundless.

From novel Pursuit of Truth.

It's stated that in the novel each world/realm/universe/vortex/landmass/continent has an endless/infinite seeds of starry skies/rifts/worlds and Infinite Universes and Spaces in the quote above.

Countless rifts in Starry sky.

The Immortal God Continent is stated to have countless Caves. Each Cave is a Universe that has a countless number of Realms within it. From Renegade Immortal. One of that cave belongs to Wang Lin.

The Devil Continent and Planet Vast Expanse are stated to be comparable with each other.

So there is still just a tiny part of the Vast Expanse.

It is truly infinite, filled with endless sea of stars, with countless vortexes and other heavenly bodies. The Vast Expanse Realm is just a single whirlpool of star within this boundless Universe.

Out in the Universe, everything is quiet, there are countless other whirlpools of stars, and it is very possible to imagine that they are full of their own various worlds.

All I have said till now is just a part of the Vast Expanse.

Vast Expanse, ISSTH.

As you can see the author specify dimensional spaces that were superimposed over each other. ISSTH.

You can meet this term "superimposed dimension" in M-String Theory and Hilbert Space. Then he talks about what space is and how the countless dimensional spaces spread in all directions but also how the writer use (X, Y, Z - geometric dimensions)(?)

Dimensions.

There also this "only a portion of what space was" meaning that is not only the first three spatial dimensions but beyond that.

It said length, height, and breadth (width) and overall size was only a portion of the dimensional space it was talking about, in this case, there are countless dimensional spaces/levels/layers of dimensions that super-impose on each other in conjunction with the earlier quote beyond the X, Y, Z. And the first three geometric spatial dimensions were only a portion of that.

It's like how X, Y, Z (dimensions) are only a portion of what space was, implying there are more to the dimensionality of space beyond length, height and breadth, and overall size.

So, the author thinks that X, Y, Z are all only a portion of what space was. They were all still descriptions of space but only a portion of it. So, there are like Countless Dimensions beyond the X, Y, Z.

Coupled with the fact that the earlier quotes speak of dimensions as super-imposing layers upon each other.

The most important things in the quotes upwards are how he was contemplating beyond that, beyond the X, Y, Z ― geometric dimensions and how it had endless possibilities. Also, how he was contemplating the very Essence of Space.

Essence of space.

The dimensional spaces are layered, superimposed over each other. Also, you can see that there are exact copies of the entire world. This was done in the Vast Expanse.

The copies.

"Meng Hao saw innumerable Space, these Space vary, some are fuzzy, some are clear, changes to silk threads, these silk thread Meng Hao are familiar, when he displays Eighth Hex each time, these silk threads will appear from the nihility, winding the body of executed legal person, seal opposite party cultivation base and Nascent Divinity.Originally, Meng Hao thinks these silk threads, is the natural law principle in Heaven and Earth, may in this moment, he see clearly finally, understands finally, these silk threads... It is not natural law, is not principle!They are Space!Space, overlapped way, in way of suppression, imprisons cultivator cultivation base and Nascent Divinity one after another!

Originally, Meng Hao thinks these silk threads, is the natural law principle in Heaven and Earth, may in this moment, he see clearly finally, understands finally, these silk threads... It is not natural law, is not principle!They are Space!

They were dimensional spaces!

Numerous dimensional spaces superimposed over each other and then exerted pressure onto a cultivator to seal their cultivation base and Nascent Divinity!

“Yes! This is how to truly lock someone down! Shackle the cultivation base with numerous dimensional spaces! In fact, it might be less appropriate to call it locking them down, and more appropriate to call it… a sealing!” Meng Hao’s mind was reeling, and his eyes shone with a strange light as the surrounding World Essence continued to pour into him."

--

"As he stood there on the butterflys back, he couldnt stop thinking about the words spoken just now by the green-colored entity. However, there was little time to contemplate the matter deeply. Lightning crackled endlessly within the mad tempest of the vortex that drew ever nearer.

Down below, at the center of the vortex, was what appeared to be a black hole filled with infinite rifts, within each of which was another world.

At the most inward depths of the black hole... was a green-colored coffin. When added to the black and white color that made up the vortex, that green made the entire thing three colors!

Although it seemed as though the coffin wasnt very far off, the truth was that after entering the vortex, it was still an incredible, even immeasurable distance away."

--

It was stated that there is an infinite number of realms as the Dao is both boundless and infinite. Just adding it.

--

River of Time

"The Eighth Hex ceased all movement in the dimension. Everything went still and quiet. As for the Seventh Hex, it sealed the dimensions cycle of Karma, freezing it within all memories.

The Sixth Hex locked down life and death, replacing reincarnation, making the entire dimension like a tree without roots.

The Fifth Hex threw everything into chaos. Inside became out, the universe twisted, Heaven and Earth went dark, and all light faded!

The Third Hex caused the river of time in the dimension to slow to a halt. Time had no boundaries, no limits, no end, and yet the flow of time was stopped."

--

"couldnt interact with the world; it was as if he were simply an observer. The ship passed through the flames for an indeterminable period of time until finally it pierced into another period of time.

Here, the starry sky looked unfamiliar, completely different from the sky of Planet South Heaven. It seemed like a vast and infinite expanse."

--

River of time.

--

Realms

I asked a person who is very knowledgeable in Ergenverse about realms.

"At the very least the "Power" difference between step 3 and 4 is absolute.

("Meng Hao looked around, and everything seemed different.

He saw the natural and magical laws of the world. He saw threads running here and there. He saw things that he had never been able to see before. He saw that the clone of Patriarch Vast Expanse was actually a Soul Shadow. He saw that the finger up above was actually composed of countless magical symbols, sealing marks.

“So, this is what it feels like to Transcend,” he thought. “It’s too bad… I don’t count as having fully Transcended. Cultivation base, body, and soul. Only by breaking through in all three areas can one truly be considered Transcendent.

“For example, Paragon Nine Seals only achieved fleshly body Transcendence.

“As for me, my cultivation base has Transcended, but not my body or my soul….

“Well, I might as well use my Transcendent cultivation base to extinguish the bronze lamp. With that good fortune, I can then push toward Transcendence with my fleshly body!

“With my cultivation base and my fleshly body both in Transcendence, the resonance they create will enable my soul… to transform, and also step into Transcendence!

“At that time, I will truly be in… the Daosource Realm!

“That is because I will be the source of the Dao, an Essence. What I wish to be natural law, will exist. Whatever magical laws I don’t approve of, will not exist.” With that, he waved his sleeve, and… the bronze lamp appeared!)

"3rd step are "only" able to manipulate a couple of essences

A 4th step cultivator passively creates/replaces/ and destroys essence.

Essence being the building blocks that concepts are created from."

("Within the starry sky of the Vast Expanse, Transcendent cultivators were something out of legends. They were individuals who could single-handedly destroy worlds with impunity. They were Essences unto themselves, who not even the will of the Vast Expanse could interfere with.

Transcendence, and the Daosource Realm, were completely independent of natural and magical law. Such cultivators were their own form of natural law, and gave birth to their own Essence.

They were completely and utterly independent!")

--

Essence

There is also the feat of Meng Hao (who still didn't fully comprehend one Essence, just a part of it), was able to shake the whole Universe, where he ceased all movements in it, sealed it's Cycle of Karma - freezing it within all memories of Karma, locked down death and life - replacing reincarnation - making it be no more roots for it, threw everything in chaos - making everything something else - twisting the very Universe, stopping the River of Time (Timeline) and causing the emptiness within it to become reality. All was done without grasping even one Essence.

I copy pasted the feat in River of time section. Universe as in universe of cosmology which differs from normal universe.

--

Even a Dao Cultivator with only one Essence can destroy an Endless Galaxy or grow as big as it. Don't forget this is Taoism, in the Tao scriptures the Milky Way Galaxy is infinite in size.

There is also a feat of Wang Lin from Renegade Immortal who's only using one of his Essence to shake then destroy an endless void. With just one thought those of 4 Essences can destroy the Universe.

The feat ^^

--

Essence, a Platonic concept (?), which is the basis of all aspects existence with one for life, death, space, time, truth, falsehood, beginnings, endings as well as far more. This allows everything from control over reality to manipulating infinite-dimensional space.

Essence is building block. Everything has essence. A 4th step Cultivator can create, destroy and change Dao. In unknown realms it's Possibly passive.

From Dao comes the Infinity(Wuji) comes the Supreme (Taiji/Taikyoku). From the Supreme comes the Duality (Liangyi) of Yin and Yang. From Duality of Yin and Yang comes the Four Phases (Sixiang). Dao is all those as all come from it.

The Dao can be a phenomenon, a law, a concept, an essence or whatever you want it can be anything as there is no limit (wuji). It was before all and it will be at the end of all. As I said above the Wind can have countless forms but the form of the wind at its core, its the Essence of them all. Essence is the source of all things. It's the highest form of world concepts, which covers everything that is possible/impossible.

--

Meng used his transcendent Cultivation and Body to create a resonance between them to transcend his Soul too. Now he was a full Transcendor (Step 4). He transcended the Vast Expanse and it's Cosmology as he became utterly and completely independent of it. Meng Hao becomes his own Daosource, becoming an existence beyond it. Then the first fight between Meng Hao and Allheaven begins.

--

Then there is also this, another timeline that is of a higher degree which unites the timelines of countless worlds/universes/caves/etc. Here you can see the countless timelines, which are the same but the fate is different which leads to ramifications beyond and how he destroyed it casually.

https://m.imgur.com/hDkFrRg

--

True universe

After this little fight, Meng Hao could sense the whole Vast Expanse and even beyond it using his Divine Sense and all existence is contained within his thoughts. With just a thought he could rip the Vast Expanse and go outside of it were the five columns existed and reach the True Universe. A new place that was outside of Vast Expanse.

In the True Universe, Vast Expanse was just a seed and how there are many others.

--------------------------

During the fight with Allheaven, he tanked and reversed the attack which consisted Daos(?) Natural and magical laws of Vast expanse. This was 4th step iirc.

EoS half into 5th step.

Then there are his haxes. Killerklock is knowledgeable on that. Plus, he made respect thread, albeit incomplete, on Meng Chan.

-------

Feats:

http://aminoapps.com/p/7yw0nx

http://aminoapps.com/p/s0hlkm

http://aminoapps.com/p/dj2uu5

http://aminoapps.com/p/qdx4x3

~~~~~

Hope this helps ^_^

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points