Michael Corvin, Victor, Selene vs Blade, Dracula, Nomak (Live Action)

#1 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Underworld

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Michael Corvin, Victor, Selene

Team Bloodsucker

Blade, Dracula, Nomak

Battle in the streets. Ample cover. Start 20 feet apart.

No BFR

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#2 Posted by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: What's with the random hentai fanart for Selene? Anyways, Victor should have been Marcus instead. Even with that, I doubt it would overcome the massive strength advantage Dracula has.

#3 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: No he doesn't. Marcus overpowered Michael with speed and strength (as opposed to Victor who out-skilled him). He lifted a giant stone wall, yanked a helicopter out of the sky, and took on an enhanced Selene who was more powerful than Victor at that time.

#5 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Victor been in 3 movies with feats over Marcus 1 movie. Is Marcus stronger, yeah but does not change the fact Victor has WAAAY more screen time and feats to use in a debate. Plus he is cooler.

#6 Edited by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Victor has been in 2 movies, not not 3. One of those movies was a weaker version that would have had trouble dealing with base Selene, while the other he only appeared at the very end and has 2 fight scenes to his name.

Marcus had a full movie of being Michael and Selene's relentless terminator styled pursuer. Victor's best feat is tossing Michael through a wall, then getting smacked around by Michael, before beating him with skill/martial arts.

Marcus's feats are busting through a concrete floor before blitzing 3 heavily armed vampires (one of which was an elder albeit a lesser elder who was a bit of a pansy), practically rag-dolling Michael in every confrontation, yanking a helicopter out of the air, lifting a large stone wall, and taking on the enhanced Selene.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43905 posts) - - Show Bio

Underworld team wins. Lol at Drakes supposed superior strength.

#8 Posted by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: lol show me one scene that tops this in pure strength:

Loading Video...

#9 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36983 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Doesn't Selene outmuscle a guy that pulled down a helicopter?

Loading Video...

#10 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Pulling a helicopter down vs slamming someone down hard enough to cause a large shock-wave and crater...

#12 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36983 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: It actually takes more strength to pull off the helicopter feat. He's working against the pull of the copter...Drak is being helped by the weight of himself and Blade & gravity itself...it's an impressive feat, but the copter feat is much better TBH.

#13 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Oh yes. The combined weight of about 600 pounds (that's being generous) and a 20 foot drop added so much power to that body slam! Totally helped beat the resistance of a thick concrete and ceramic tiled floor...

He's working against the pull of the copter

lol I guess MCU Captain America is stronger than Drake as well then...

#15 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36983 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

Oh yes. The combined weight of about 600 pounds (that's being generous) and a 20 foot drop added so much power to that body slam! Totally helped beat the resistance of a thick concrete and ceramic tiled floor...

I don't remember the details of the movie I would have to go online and watch, but they are a lot higher up than a 20 foot drop. They are on the 2nd or 3rd floor mate of a tall building? When have you been on the 2nd floor of a building and only been 20 feet up? That must be some shoddy workmanship of whoever built that building. Also go online and watch people drop simple 20lb bowling balls onto a title floor from high up...they even dent the ground. I'm not trying to poo poo his feat. I'm saying yes pulling down the helicopter is much better.

lol I guess MCU Captain America is stronger than Drake as well then...

You're right he is. He tosses a 500 pound bike with one hand? And in the Marvel show Agents of Shield Deathlock pushes a bulldozer across a football field in a few secs and and asks if he beat Cap's time. The guy tells him "not a chance"...

FYI Being stronger doesn't mean Cap > Drake. That's what you are probably getting at. But, that's not what I am. I simply stating who is stronger.

Edit: I meant building not house.

#16 Edited by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: If you watch the full scene, the fight had already made them go down a few floors before that final body-slam. If you look at exactly where I time-stamped it, the fall was very short. 20-30 feet tops.

A bowling ball concentrates the weight into a very small radius, and even then; in every video I have seen, the bowling ball breaks with negligible damage to the ground, if any at all. It certainly didn't cause a shock wave to break apart the ground into a large crater around the impact area.

#17 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36983 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: I made that comparison to explain that if something heavy falls it dents it body slam or no slam. I'm not trying to poo poo or diss he's feat. I'm saying pulling down a helicopter is a better one because he's working against a force(the engine) not with 2 forces(gravity/weight probably 400 to 500 pound cause I doubt Wesley weighs much)...

#18 Edited by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Causing a massive crater is working against a force. The force is the concrete and ceramic tiles that are resisting the impact. That is a hell of a lot more resistance than a helicopter which probably has a lift maximum of about 13000 kg

The amount of force added by 400-500 pounds falling 20-30 or even 40 feet is a complete non-factor when compared to the amount of damage that was caused in that drop.

#19 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36983 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

Causing a massive crater is working against a force. The force is the concrete and ceramic tiles that you are breaking apart with strength.

Fair enough, but...

Gravity is helping and contributing towards the feat. I don't know what kind of chopter that was besides it being a very big one. You can't ignore the fact that gravity & weight are helping make the crater...it's not like drake stomped his foot down and made it himself.

That is a hell of a lot more resistance, than a helicopter which probably has a lift maximum of about 13000 kg

No.

#20 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36983 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

The amount of force added by 400-500 pounds falling 20-30 or even 40 feet is a complete non-factor when compared to the amount of damage that was caused in that drop.

You can't call it a nonfactor when it's adding to the feat. Since neither one of us are real world scientists and/or comicbook physicists. I'll I can say is the writers intent is that their weight and gravity is adding to the feat IMO. The writers aren't scientists either, but they know that weight and gravity both exist.

The helicopter feat is better. If we aren't gonna agree. Then I guess we never will.

#21 Edited by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio
@lukehero said:

@zetsumoto:

Causing a massive crater is working against a force. The force is the concrete and ceramic tiles that you are breaking apart with strength.

Fair enough, but...

Gravity is helping and contributing towards the feat. I don't know what kind of chopter that was besides it being a very big one. You can't ignore the fact that gravity & weight are helping make the crater...it's not like drake stomped his foot down and made it himself.

I can ignore it. Compared to the amount of damage caused by that body slam, the amount of force added by their fall is about as insignificant as the amount of force wearing a ring will add to your punch.

Yes, writers are aware gravity exists. They are also aware that when someone jumps from a building, they go splat. They don't cause a massive shock-wave, tearing up the ground into a giant crater. Forget humans and bowling balls, have you ever seen a falling car cause a massive shockwave or anything remotely similar to that effect?

#22 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36983 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

Yes, writers are aware gravity exists. They are also aware that when someone jumps from a building, they go splat. They don't cause a massive shock-wave, tearing up the ground into a giant crater. Forget humans and bowling balls, have you ever seen a falling car cause a massive shockwave or anything remotely similar to that effect?

What you just said wouldn't take away from my point it would add to it. Drake & Blade don't go splat because they are superhumaninly durable. Meaning there own bodies are adding even more power/damage to the impact along with everything else(gravity/weight). So you can't give Drake's strength full credit. In fact with all of the factors mentioned now I would give him roughly 60% at most, and if I wanted to be harsh 50%.

#23 Edited by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio
@lukehero said:

What you just said wouldn't take away from my point it would add to it. Drake & Blade don't go splat because they are superhumaninly durable. Meaning there own bodies are adding even more power/damage to the impact along with everything else(gravity/weight). So you can't give Drake's strength full credit. In fact with all of the factors mentioned now I would give him roughly 60% at most, and if I wanted to be harsh 50%.

lol at this point you are just pulling numbers out of your ass. 600 lbs would NOT cause anything even remotely similar to the above video. Not even if it were falling at terminal velocity.

You say you aren't trying to low-ball the feat, but that is EXACTLY what you are doing. Your estimates are down right absurd.

nvm. I am totally convinced. Just look at that massive shockwave and crater caused by the falling 4000 pound car! Amazing!

Loading Video...
#24 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36983 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

lol at this point you are just pulling numbers out of your ass. 600 lbs would NOT cause anything even remotely similar to the above video. Not even if it were falling at terminal velocity.

A car isn't as durable as Drake and Blade. That was my point. There bodies to not go splat or get bent up like a car does.

You say you aren't trying to low-ball the feat, but that is EXACTLY what you are doing. Your estimates are down right absurd.

nvm. I am totally convinced. Just look at that massive shockwave and crater caused by the falling 4000 pound car! Amazing!

Nope the feat is very impressive. I don't agree it's better than the copter feat and I'm explaining why. If you disagree that's your opinion and I'm stating mine and backing it up with logic. I see you are becoming hostile. If you're getting frustrated I suggest we end this on a good note.

#25 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36983 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Also FYI in your own video

A. I can't tell how high that was in comparison to Drake & Blade.

B. The car is slowed down by bumping into the building and bumping into that ledge so it doesn't make full contact with the ground itself.

#26 Posted by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero:

A. the video says the car fell from 4 stories. The Drake and Blade fall was clearly a short drop.

B. The ledge would have been smashed if it generated even a faction of the damage you seem to think merely falling does.

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
#28 Posted by DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't watched the Blade films in a while but couldn't Selene just blitz? I mean last I checked she has better speed feats then the entire Blade team.

#29 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't watched the Blade films in a while but couldn't Selene just blitz? I mean last I checked she has better speed feats then the entire Blade team.

SHOT FIRED!

#30 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43905 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee: She can.

Blade hasnt even dodged bullets. Selene was an easy bullet timer before the Corvinus blood amp. And her speed feats in Awakening, are pretty amazing.

#31 Posted by laflux (24737 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Also to add to your point, Blade fell about 10 stories out of a window and landed on his feet with only a small crater earlier in the movie, and was completely unharmed. Its obvious that the writers did that to show the strength of Dracula considering he had started to unleash his true form just a bit earlier, and Blade was visibly hurt by that body slam despite falling much higher distances without injury.

#32 Posted by laflux (24737 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee: She can.

Blade hasnt even dodged bullets. Selene was an easy bullet timer before the Corvinus blood amp. And her speed feats in Awakening, are pretty amazing.

Vampires less impressive than Blade have dodged bullets such as Jarko Grimwood, Deacon Frost (Pre La Magra Amp), HHH Vampire etc and quite casually (from notable marksmen such as Blade and Hannibal King). Yet Blade is superior to all of them. To say Blade can't dodge bullets like they can, or even worse, that he can't compete with Bullet timers is asinine.

#33 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43905 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Oh look....abc logic. Thats great. Blade cant dodge bullets, so nothing is stopping him from being headshotted by Selene.

Sure hes fast in combat. But without reaction feats of his own, hell be shot down at range.

#34 Edited by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by blacharrt (1940 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

to add to this conversation Selene was amped with Alexander's blood to be able to compete with Marcus, like someone mentioned earlier Victor was not amped when she killed him, but they still ended up beating the crap out of her, if it wasn't for PIS, her cutting off part of his wing and stabbing him with it she would have been dead or Victor being distracted by Michael. She didn't simply over power them so the point is moot anyway about how strong she is. She isn't stronger than Dracula, Nomak, or Blade. She may be slightly faster running but not by much at all. But Blade's reaction times i would say are faster than Selene's, after Deacon Frost became the blood god, his reaction were so fast that if it wasn't for Frost blood god healing factor he would have been dead, he also bullrushes Blade so fast he couldn't even react to it Which means his speed was drastically increased after his blood god amp. Which confirms the point that if the other vampires are bullet timers, and Deacon is, considering in the video not only does he dodge the bullet after they have been shot, but as they are near his face, blade most certainly should be able to react to bullets.

Physically Dracula is the strongest, followed by Nomak, then Blade. But in Blade 3, Blade full strength was better displayed. Kicked triple H through a steel door.

#36 Posted by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: You should add Quinlan, Master, and Eichorst to the fray:

#37 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Vertigo- (17926 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: is THAT what they made the master look like? Damn, he's ugly. Quinlin's pretty dead on though to how I pictured him in my head.

#39 Posted by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: Master's gone through 2 bodies now. Here is his second one:

No Caption Provided

The second one is dead too, and I'm behind a few episodes so I don't know if he has a third yet.

#40 Posted by Vertigo- (17926 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: I don't recall him going through a whole lot of host bodies from when I read the books. Although I've heard the series veers from the books

#41 Posted by laflux (24737 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Blade cant dodge bullets, so nothing is stopping him from being headshotted by Selene.

Haha...cool story

Avatar image for scathanapprover
#42 Edited by ScathanApprover (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve isn't impressed at all by this ;) IMO, Team blade takes this relatively easily, better combat feats and skill in Nomax and Blade, much more strength in Drake and even shape shift power.

Loading Video...

@lukehero said:

@zetsumoto: Doesn't Selene outmuscle a guy that pulled down a helicopter?

Loading Video...

#43 Posted by MyLittleFascist (32821 posts) - - Show Bio

@scathanapprover: In the case of Marcus, what's more impressive than the actual strength feat is the fact that he completely broke physics. lmao

#44 Posted by USSJ3071 (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

bump due to the final movie

selene

- tanked a shotgun round to the chest

- kicked over a large van like it was nothing

- blitzed through a room of armed guards in literal seconds

- dodged bullets point blank

- immortal and has a healing factor

- no real weaknesses or vulnerabilities besides a reluctance to go all out

- fought toe to toe with marcus who was able to yank down a helicopter and ram a car into a cliff wall

- regularly outmuscles and kills giant lycans who can bust through concrete walls

- 600 years of combat experience and experience with her powers

- in the final movie, gained the ability to blitz other immortals

- ripped out a gigantic lycan's spine

- tanked having an elevator fall on her

- tanked direct gunshots to the head

#45 Edited by dami24434 (4664 posts) - - Show Bio

i can say selene have impressive striking power comparable to blade but below nomak and drake, blade is more skilled than selene is . i am still giving team marvel the win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#46 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Underworld.

#47 Posted by Paytience (5335 posts) - - Show Bio

Underworld. Selene is a problem...like, a real problem for everyone. Including Dracula.

#48 Posted by cosmic_reign (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Blade being the biggest threat.

#49 Edited by SocaJunkie (9629 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Underworld only win because of Selene.