#1 Posted by Spartan101 (4470 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight in neutral universe,all bloodlusted.

#2 Posted by Claymore1998 (16541 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#3 Posted by taylan93 (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins.

Protege copies Michael and Lucifer powers.

#4 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
#5 Edited by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer has infinite will (the will of the Presence), while Michael has the power. Lucifer can literally do anything, with the exception of creating something from nothing. However, Michael makes up for that with the power to create something out of nothing (Dunamis Demiurgos). On top of that, Lucifer has trickery and if Michael dies, a creation-destroying blast will release which I don't think Team 2 has ever survived.

Team 1.

#6 Posted by Chazz85 (5201 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer has infinite will (the will of the Presence), while Michael has the power. Lucifer can literally do anything, with the exception of creating something from nothing. However, Michael makes up for that with the power to create something out of nothing (Dunamis Demiurgos). On top of that, Lucifer has trickery and if Michael dies, a creation-destroying blast will release which I don't think Team 2 has ever survived.

Team 1.

#7 Posted by skyroid (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one stomps.

Protege gonna copy Michael and Lucifer? I highly doubt anyone can copy God's power and Will.

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
#8 Posted by Super_Sayian_Beyonder (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
#9 Posted by Super_Sayian_Beyonder (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

@skyroid said:

Team one stomps.

Protege gonna copy Michael and Lucifer? I highly doubt anyone can copy God's power and Will.

Protege can copy, and Thanos has the HOTU which is Gods power, also HOTU's power is infinite.

#10 Posted by taylan93 (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#11 Edited by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_sayian_beyonder said:
@skyroid said:

Team one stomps.

Protege can copy, and Thanos has the HOTU which is Gods power, also HOTU's power is infinite.

Same can be said for Team 1. Michael has Dunamis Demiurgos which is God's power, and its power is infinite.

#12 Edited by taylan93 (603 posts) - - Show Bio

@skyroid said:

Team one stomps.

Same can be said for Team 1. Michael has Dunamis Demiurgos with is God's power, and its power is infinite.

#13 Posted by skyroid (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_sayian_beyonder:

- hotu is Toaas power? Would like proof of that. Hope its not scan of thanos saying it cause he contradicts himself continuous. And even then protege has never copied hotu. And it's not infinite, he tried to fix the flaw and failed.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
#14 Posted by EarthsMightiest (2765 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#15 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

@taylan93 said:
@the_caped_crusader said:
@skyroid said:

Team one stomps.

Same can be said for Team 1. Michael has Dunamis Demiurgos with is God's power, and its power is infinite.

Won't happen. Lucifer is far too experienced and intelligent to have his powers copied. He can easily use Protege's power against him via manipulation/trickery. I don't think Protege ever showed omniscience/intelligence feats. If he did, show me.

#16 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 beats the pair of wannabees, since even if the pretenders gain the same level of power, they are only ever going to equal them on that bit. What they don't get is Lucifer's intelligence and manipulative streak.

But that said, it's a bloodlusted Micheal they are facing, so it's unlikely they get the time to do anything.

#17 Posted by taylan93 (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins.

Protege combined powers and Thanos Hotu > Michael and Lucifer

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
#18 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

Protege has done enough to prove he can copy Michael and Lucifers power. Except he has one limitation; he has to see in order to copy. Lucifer always uses his fire first, and once he sees protege coping it, he'll know at once what the kid can do, and warp him out of existence seeing as protege doesn't start with any specific power (thanks to the op).

We can't say 'which leaves Mike and Lucifer to fight Thanos because obviously Thanos is not dumb enough to stand there and do nothing. Him and Michael will fight as Lucy and Protege is fighting, and even if Thanos can defeat Michael, it won't be easy seeing as when Lucifer is trying to help absorb Mikes power, it took time (to absorb infinite power, weird) and the fight between Lucifer and the leveled up Amazo should be a fairly short one, so when protege dies, it should be a two on one with an annoyed Lucifer and weakened Mike against Thanos.

This is a coin toss, and some people might disagree, but I guess Thanos might win seeing as his power is nigh absolute, and the God teams power is divided between two people which might give Thanos the advantage.

#19 Posted by MaZeRaIII (4725 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.
Both can solo.

#20 Edited by skyroid (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: In hotu vs Lucifer and "weakened"Michael.

It seems it's a sure fire win for team one. Weakened Michael likely will explode, Lucifer can tank it as he has already done it, can one say the same for Hotu? Michael can reform, and his power is truly limitless awhile hotu is not and Lucifer can manipulate the limitless power

And neither Michael demiurgos and Lucifer can "die" and Lucifer can't even be harmed physically.

#21 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#22 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

@taylan93 said:

Team 2 wins.

Protege combined powers and Thanos Hotu > Michael and Lucifer

Have you read any of the previous arguments?

#23 Posted by green_skaar (12588 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#24 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12148 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer/Michael >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Protege

Hotu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lucifer and Michael

#25 Edited by Aatroxxx (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

Can go either way, no one is soloing

#26 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on what?

Avatar image for ragnar_lodhbrok
#27 Posted by Ragnar_Lodhbrok (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Man HotU is not on the level of Lucifer and Michael.

The HotU is only UNIVERSAL. All HotU did was absorb a single universe. It also only beat an M-Body of LT. Even Galactus and Korvac can do that. Even if HotU beat the real LT, that still doesn't imply multiversal power. Marvel writers don't care about power scaling.

Another instance is when it only took 3 Beyonders to kill LT, but all of the Beyonders were killed by a blast that only destroyed thousands of universes. So the Beyonders can't even tank mid multiversal attacks, yet they still beat the Living Tribunal.

#28 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

The HotU is only UNIVERSAL. All HotU did was absorb a single universe. It also only beat an M-Body of LT. Even Galactus and Korvac can do that. Even if HotU beat the real LT, that still doesn't imply multiversal power. Marvel writers don't care about power scaling.

Another instance is when it only took 3 Beyonders to kill LT, but all of the Beyonders were killed by a blast that only destroyed thousands of universes. So the Beyonders can't even tank mid multiversal attacks, yet they still beat the Living Tribunal.

Exactly.

#29 Posted by lariend (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Basiclly Thanos vs Michael and Lucifer, I think Thanos will win

Even if Michael and lucifers power together higher then thanos it's still two wielders.

protoge will lose in a sec and he will not copy anyones power no matter how many times Taylan93 says so. If he loses to a celestial he will lose to anyone on this list.

#30 Posted by Ragnar_Lodhbrok (399 posts) - - Show Bio

@lariend said:

This is Basiclly Thanos vs Michael and Lucifer, I think Thanos will win

Even if Michael and lucifers power together higher then thanos it's still two wielders.

protoge will lose in a sec and he will not copy anyones power no matter how many times Taylan93 says so. If he loses to a celestial he will lose to anyone on this list.

No did you read my post?

HotU is only universal.

Protege might be higher, but then again, beating multiversals doesn't make you multiversal, because Marvel doesn't care about power scaling.

#31 Posted by lariend (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragnar_lodhbrok: If you think the HOTU is universal i will not even discuss it further with you. It asorbed LT which have held megaverses in his hands. Protoge is not on the level of michael, lucifer or HOTU.

#32 Posted by SD_Slasher (58 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL get outta here with team 2 bull. Lucifer+Michael=The Presence. HOTU=/=TOAA. Therefore Team 1 > Thanos (Protege would be erased in a nanosecond the second the battle began).

#33 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12148 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest said:

Based on what?

I thought the reason's were Obvious ? Alright then i guess it's not enough :

• The h.o.t.u gained Thanos The Omnipotence "He realized that The-One-Above-All was using him"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• The h.o.t.u thanos defeated actually stomped the Living tribunal and Eternity and infinity along side the rest of the cosmic entities united.That's alone should give him the win
  1. The Living tribunal alone is High tier Megaversal/Near Omniversal Entity.
  2. Eternity along is Multiversal/High tier Megversal Entity.
  3. Infinity is eternity's equal.
  4. The Rest of cosmic entities are Multiversal+ / Universal+.
  5. H.O.T.U stomped 'em all combined with Zero trouble or a struggle, That's substantial !!.
  6. Little conclusion : The combined might of the cosmic entities including the LT is literally nothing compared to the H.O.T.U regardless am aware that the event happened in one universe. You may speculate how could The H.O.T.U be effectual on Multiversal+ being's "Abstract's/cosmic entities" by using a universal force. Does that mean LT and the rest of the cosmic entities exhibit only universal level of durability ? well that's actually superficial, that attack was naturally Multiversal+ otherwise it won't effect top tier cosmic entities such as Eternity let alone the living tribunal. Heck even Galactus has shown to tank universal busting attacks "His own universe destruction", However take this into consideration ? if the H.O.T.U was only a universal threat/entity ? The Living Tribunal won't even bothers to interfere in the event since he usually leave universal threat's/matter to the rest of his cosmic delegation in order to take care of, a prefect example will be the Infinity Gauntlet Saga "assuming that you've read the comic". His main purpose is to make sure of the Multiversal and Cosmos Balance that's all.

No Caption Provided

• Note: Thanos w/ the hotu actually was able to wish Eternity out of existence with relative ease Before LT revived him. Not so many can do that, wishing a Multiversal+ entity specially Eternity who's the embodiment of the marvel multiverse and exist in all places/universes at the same time .... out of existence rather easily ? wooha ! that's O.P

No Caption Provided

Not to mention the heart of infinity gained thanos total omniscience over the universe

No Caption Provided

Hope the reason's above would be enough to convince you. Am aware of Lucifer's accomplishment's ! He is LT's equal and Michael being more powerful than the entire DC creation so.. in perspective the H.O.T.U would defeated Lucifer and Michael individually.

Am going with :

Protege has done enough to prove he can copy Michael and Lucifers power. Except he has one limitation; he has to see in order to copy. Lucifer always uses his fire first, and once he sees protege coping it, he'll know at once what the kid can do, and warp him out of existence seeing as protege doesn't start with any specific power (thanks to the op).

We can't say 'which leaves Mike and Lucifer to fight Thanos because obviously Thanos is not dumb enough to stand there and do nothing. Him and Michael will fight as Lucy and Protege is fighting, and even if Thanos can defeat Michael, it won't be easy seeing as when Lucifer is trying to help absorb Mikes power, it took time (to absorb infinite power, weird) and the fight between Lucifer and the leveled up Amazo should be a fairly short one, so when protege dies, it should be a two on one with an annoyed Lucifer and weakened Mike against Thanos.

This is a coin toss, and some people might disagree, but I guess Thanos might win seeing as his power is nigh absolute, and the God teams power is divided between two people which might give Thanos the advantage.

#34 Posted by YIFY (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragnar_lodhbrok: You do realise that for something be considered a mutiverse it needs the minimum of 4 universes

now I'm no Albert Einstein but I'm fairly confident in saying

1000 > 4

-yify

#35 Edited by lariend (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@yify:

He thinks that HOTU is only universal no ide to argue with him...

#37 Posted by Ragnar_Lodhbrok (399 posts) - - Show Bio

@lariend said:

@ragnar_lodhbrok: If you think the HOTU is universal i will not even discuss it further with you. It asorbed LT which have held megaverses in his hands. Protoge is not on the level of michael, lucifer or HOTU.

Man did you read my post at all? HotU only absorbed an M-Body of LT, as proven by Tom Brevoort when he stated the rest of the continuity wasn't affected by HotU. Even Galactus and Korvac have beaten M-Bodies of LT. And power scaling in Marvel doesn't work at all. Living Tribunal was killed by 3 Beyonders, and all of the Beyonders were killed by an attack that only destroyed thousands of universes.

*sigh*

No Caption Provided

As you can see the scan clearly states that Living Tribunal holds forces sufficient enough to wipe out galaxies.

Holding two megaversal guardians in his hand isn't as impressive as you think it is.

#38 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12148 posts) - - Show Bio

You're entire point is irrelevant and have zero sensation :

"All HotU did was absorb a single universe. It also only beat an M-Body of LT. Even Galactus and Korvac can do that. Even if HotU beat the real LT, that still doesn't imply multiversal power. Marvel writers don't care about power scaling."

1.Nice down playing try unfortunately it's it's impertinent :

• You have absolutely Zero evidence that it was an M-Boy of the Living tribunal Heck that's totally irrelevant due to many fact's and reason's :
  • R1 : The Living Tribunal does not interfere in a universal matter. For ex The I.G saga ! he didn't appears in the event like he did in the End story arc to fight thanos whereas in the I.G event he let the rest of the cosmic entities to take care of. he is far above the Infinity gauntlet by far.
  • R2 : The Living Tribunal does Interfere only in a Multiversal Matter such as the heart of the infinity. actually he was going after the supreme power's A.K.A the heart of the universe. He even stated that on panel :

I'll let the scan speaks for him self

No Caption Provided

• 3. R3 :o push it even further. The Guidebook's proves that thanos was Omnipotent. Note: i posted only one proof there are multiple of it :

No Caption Provided

• R3 : LT never interfered in a single event like he did in the end story arc a.k.a Hotu saga the scan proves your point is inconsequential :

No Caption Provided

"Another instance is when it only took 3 Beyonders to kill LT, but all of the Beyonders were killed by a blast that only destroyed thousands of universes. So the Beyonders can't even tank mid multiversal attacks, yet they still beat the Living Tribunal."

1. Once again your point make no sense.Yes he was killed by the beyonder's it doesn't make him weak and actually they're Fully Omnipotent they only lack of the omniscience it was stated on panel "Sceret was issue 5" that God doom was Omnipotent but lacks the Omniscience, that's alone proves you wrong.

2. Once again irrelevant.I assume you're referring to this scan "Secret war's issue #5" :

No Caption Provided

It doesn't apply or match with your claim's. Where does it mention that they died by Multi universal explosion ?.... Guess what ? your point is irrelevant again.

Conclusion:

1. The Hotu isn't just universal. it was able to absorb and stomps the combined might of the cosmic entities meaning that attack was Multiversal in nature otherwise it won't be effective on The Living Tribunal nor Eternity or infinity. Another clue ? if the HOTU was only universal LT won't interfere.
  2. That wasn't an M-Body of LT. You simply have no evidence.
  3. The beyonder's didn't die from a multiversal busting attack ! even if they did it. Your point still doesn't stand because destructive capacity =/= Durability

#39 Posted by Ragnar_Lodhbrok (399 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest said:

Based on what?

I thought the reason's were Obvious ? Alright then i guess it's not enough :

• The h.o.t.u gained Thanos The Omnipotence "He realized that The-One-Above-All was using him"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• The h.o.t.u thanos defeated actually stomped the Living tribunal and Eternity and infinity along side the rest of the cosmic entities united.That's alone should give him the win
  1. The Living tribunal alone is High tier Megaversal/Near Omniversal Entity.
  2. Eternity along is Multiversal/High tier Megversal Entity.
  3. Infinity is eternity's equal.
  4. The Rest of cosmic entities are Multiversal+ / Universal+.
  5. H.O.T.U stomped 'em all combined with Zero trouble or a struggle, That's substantial !!.
  6. Little conclusion : The combined might of the cosmic entities including the LT is literally nothing compared to the H.O.T.U regardless am aware that the event happened in one universe. You may speculate how could The H.O.T.U be effectual on Multiversal+ being's "Abstract's/cosmic entities" by using a universal force. Does that mean LT and the rest of the cosmic entities exhibit only universal level of durability ? well that's actually superficial, that attack was naturally Multiversal+ otherwise it won't effect top tier cosmic entities such as Eternity let alone the living tribunal. Heck even Galactus has shown to tank universal busting attacks "His own universe destruction", However take this into consideration ? if the H.O.T.U was only a universal threat/entity ? The Living Tribunal won't even bothers to interfere in the event since he usually leave universal threat's/matter to the rest of his cosmic delegation in order to take care of, a prefect example will be the Infinity Gauntlet Saga "assuming that you've read the comic". His main purpose is to make sure of the Multiversal and Cosmos Balance that's all.
No Caption Provided
  • Note: Thanos w/ the hotu actually was able to wish Eternity out of existence with relative ease Before LT revived him. Not so many can do that, wishing a Multiversal+ entity specially Eternity who's the embodiment of the marvel multiverse and exist in all places/universes at the same time .... out of existence rather easily ? wooha ! that's O.P
No Caption Provided

Not to mention the heart of infinity gained thanos total omniscience over the universe

No Caption Provided

Hope the reason's above would be enough to convince you. Am aware of Lucifer's accomplishment's ! He is LT's equal and Michael being more powerful than the entire DC creation so.. in perspective the H.O.T.U would defeated Lucifer and Michael individually.

Am going with :

@baron_von_santa said:

None of the scans indicated that the HotU is TOAA's power.

1. Multiverse, megaverse, and omniverse all mean the same thing. If something is infinitely large, you can't get any bigger that that unless you get into spatial dimensions. And the mergaversal scan just stated that LT held forces sufficient enough to wipe out galaxies. Nothing impressive there. Anyways LT is just the embodiment of the multiverse:

No Caption Provided

2. Nope. All Abstracts are only universal. Even if they were multiversal, it doesn't matter. Power scaling doesn't work in Marvel.

3. So universal then?

4. Nope. All of them are universal.

5. He stomped all of them by absorbing a single universe? Yeah that sounds about right.

6. Ahhhh no. HotU only defeated an M-Body of LT. Even Galactus and Korvac could do that. Tom Brevoort even said the rest of the Marvel continuity wasn't affected by HotU. Yes all of the other abstracts are only universal. They can be beaten by universal attacks and can't dish out more than universal attacks. It doesn't matter if they are stronger than other universals, their still just universal or universe+.

#40 Posted by Ragnar_Lodhbrok (399 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragnar_lodhbrok said:

You're entire point is irrelevant and have zero sensation :

"All HotU did was absorb a single universe. It also only beat an M-Body of LT. Even Galactus and Korvac can do that. Even if HotU beat the real LT, that still doesn't imply multiversal power. Marvel writers don't care about power scaling."

1.Nice down playing try unfortunately it's it's impertinent :

• You have absolutely Zero evidence that it was an M-Boy of the Living tribunal Heck that's totally irrelevant due to many fact's and reason's :
  • R1 : The Living Tribunal does not interfere in a universal matter. For ex The I.G saga ! he didn't appears in the event like he did in the End story arc to fight thanos whereas in the I.G event he let the rest of the cosmic entities to take care of. he is far above the Infinity gauntlet by far.
  • R2 : The Living Tribunal does Interfere only in a Multiversal Matter such as the heart of the infinity. actually he was going after the supreme power's A.K.A the heart of the universe. He even stated that on panel :

I'll let the scan speaks for him self

No Caption Provided
  • 3. R3 :o push it even further. The Guidebook's proves that thanos was Omnipotent. Note: i posted only one proof there are multiple of it :
No Caption Provided
  • R3 : LT never interfered in a single event like he did in the end story arc a.k.a Hotu saga the scan proves your point is inconsequential :
No Caption Provided

"Another instance is when it only took 3 Beyonders to kill LT, but all of the Beyonders were killed by a blast that only destroyed thousands of universes. So the Beyonders can't even tank mid multiversal attacks, yet they still beat the Living Tribunal."

1. Once again your point make no sense.Yes he was killed by the beyonder's it doesn't make him weak and actually they're Fully Omnipotent they only lack of the omniscience it was stated on panel "Sceret was issue 5" that God doom was Omnipotent but lacks the Omniscience, that's alone proves you wrong.

2. Once again irrelevant.I assume you're referring to this scan "Secret war's issue #5" :

No Caption Provided

It doesn't apply or match with your claim's. Where does it mention that they died by Multi universal explosion ?.... Guess what ? your point is irrelevant again.

Conclusion:

1. The Hotu isn't just universal. it was able to absorb and stomps the combined might of the cosmic entities meaning that attack was Multiversal in nature otherwise it won't be effective on The Living Tribunal nor Eternity or infinity. Another clue ? if the HOTU was only universal LT won't interfere.
  2. That wasn't an M-Body of LT. You simply have no evidence.
  3. The beyonder's didn't die from a multiversal busting attack ! even if they did it. Your point still doesn't stand because destructive capacity =/= Durability

1. Sure I do. The HotU only absorbed a single universe. LT wouldn't be affected by it, but his M-Body would. Conclusion: HotU only beat an M-Body. And HotU is non canon anyways. It can contradict canon. LT got involved in a universal matter period.

2. Even Odin is omnipotent. Omnipotence in Marvel doesn't mean anything.

3. If the Beyonders were beaten, then they AREN'T omnipotent.

4. It was stated later that the Molecule Man bomb destroyed thousands of universes and only dozens remained.

#41 Posted by Zhahanel (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragnar_lodhbrok: You can argue on that really.

Also to remind you that LT alone challenged Thanos with the HOTU and lost.

But LT trembled in the name of Pre-Retcon Beyonder and himself stated that he cannot defeat him,As Pre-Retcon Beyonder is equal to TOAA(As he was capable of omniversal level feats,But a fact that is still arguable on).So we can say alone that the HOTU is not equal to TOAA but we can also say that it is in a sense.

#42 Posted by ancient_god (6567 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 solostomps

Avatar image for theflashisaboveall
#43 Posted by theflashisaboveall (186 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 stomps

#44 Posted by skyroid (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: I wish I could quote with my phone.

Hotu was not omnipotent nor omniscient.

-ppl saying, oh he beat eternity who is multiversal, no he's universal, at least most of the time, when eternity went"I'm gonna totally annihilate you thanos" in the Marvel the End arc, his attack merely destroyed the planet thanos was sitting on. And hotu took place in a single universe more reason to believe eternity was universal.

- weather LT was just an M body seems like a likely theory because it only affected one universe and not all universe's LT. (totally not sure about this)

- hotu thanos one with everything in the universe, so is absorbing himself(everything is thanos) that much of a great feat? Essentially LT eternity were just part of him because he's everything, so if your everything and then you decide contain everything you are within your body, it's a great feat but not that great.

- hotu wasn't omniscient. Seriously. He didn't know how to fix the flaw, one minute he says "the almighty tricked me" and then " you see there has never been an almighty, it was just energy ready for taking" he doesn't know whether god exist or not, he's making guesses contradicting himself. He didn't know Adam warlock and others survived the absorption, ok that's forgivable, but then he's surprised to see his love survive.

- he's not omnipotent . He attempted to fix the flaw, failed. Why couldn't he just make himself omniscient? And if he was truly omnipotent why would eternity and Lt be stupid enough to even attempt to stop him.

CONCLUSION

* HOTU IS LIMITED, IT'S NOT OMNIPOTENT NOT OMNISCIENT, BUT IT IS OMNIPRESENT WITHIN A UNIVERSE

* HOTU DID INDEED ABSORB THE UNIVERSE INTO HIMSELF, BUT HE WAS ESSENTIALLY JUST ABSORBING HIMSELF, BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS HIM.

* UNLIKE HOTU MICHAEL ACTUALLY HAS LIMITLESS POWER.

* LETS SAY PROTEGE COPIES LUCIFER'S FIRE, THAT ALONE WILL WARN LUCIFER OF HIS THREAT LVL AND LUCIFER THEN WOULD WIPE HIM OUT. MICHAEL'S BODY IS MERELY A VESSEL WHICH CAN BE DAMAGED. HOTU CAN DAMAGED IT IN WHICH CAUSE HE GOES BANG AND PROBLY WIPES OUT PROTEGE BEFORE LUCIFER DOES, AND HOTU HAS NEVER SHOWN TO BE ABLE TO SURVIVE CREATION LVL BLAST. IT'S ESSENTIALLY

LUCIFER WHO HAS THE POWER TO MANIPULATE LIMITLESS POWER, WHO CANNOT DIE NOR BE HARMED AT ALL PHYSICALLY+ MICHAEL DEMIURGOS WHO HAS LIMITLESS POWER, WHO CANNOT DIE VS HOTU WHICH DOES NOT HAVE LIMITLESS POWER.

IN WHICH CASE I SEE EASY WIN FOR TEAM ONE.

Ps. When I looked back I realized everything from conclusion was in cap, I'm to lazy to change it.

#45 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread needs Killemall.

#46 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by ancient_god (6567 posts) - - Show Bio

Either of team 2 stomps

But only DB Superman can match DC skyroidverse

#49 Posted by KingTPhil (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins.

#50 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio