MHMT Tourney: GilgameshThePimp vs KingGuinness (Voting)

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Manga High Mid-Tier Tourney

GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

• Boros
  • Mewtwo
  • Matter Manipulation immunity

KingGuinness

• Yamamoto
  • Gowther
  • Full Knowledge

Rules

• Standard morals
  • Standard gear
  • No prep (unless stated)
  • No knowledge (unless stated)
  • Win by KO, Incapacitation & Death (No BFR)
  • 100 meters apart

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@kingguinness do you want me to go first or can you go first? I don't mind either way.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: just for confirmation, are Bleach characters like Yamamoto gonna be turned visible, or stay invisible?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: They are visible and tangible. Some in universe powers are always ignored for the sake of a battle such as reiatsu crush/intimidation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo and Boros: Opener

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Boros: Dominator of the Universe

"There exists a prophecy. I was once a traveler, exploring the universe, ravaging everything in sight. But I was too strong; eventually, I found there were none left that could face me. I came to know the torment of utter, all-encompassing boredom. Then one day, a great seer told me somewhere on a faraway planet, a being exists who is my match; one who could rekindle my passion for battle. That was nearly 20 years ago; have you any concept of the distance I've traveled to get here? My men thought the prophecy was a ruse, a fairy tale meant to focus my attention and lure me away. But now I am certain it was true! Come, and give stimulation to my existence! That, is why I am here!"

Bio:

Boros is an alien that led a band of thieves known as Dark Matter that spent their time traversing the universe and dominating over it. Boros loves combat and will do anything for a good fight to keep him out of his boredom as seen by him travelling twenty years based on a prophecy by a seer in hopes of him finding the fight of his life.

Powers:

Admittedly there's not much to Boros, for all intents and purposes he's a brick, and whilst that's all he needs to be for the sake of this duo, he has some things worth going over.

No Caption Provided

First off, Boros has a healing factor which rapidly increases in speed if he focuses his energy into it. Not much to say, i'll show the major feat it has when discussing durability.

Next up is Boros' Meteoric Burst, a super form which greatly enhances his physical power by using internal energy as a booster.

No Caption Provided

And as for the last one, this isn't really a power so to speak (tbh, not sure whether to put this in the strength feat or here), but most of his attacks, or even him just moving around in MB mode, are able to produce heat which instantly melt his spaceship, which no-sold entry from orbit, a feat which tanked around 3,000 Celsius, which makes Boros well above that and honestly can just melt your team just by existing.

Stats:

Strength:

We see in multiple occasions that Boros is able to trade blows with Saitama during their clash blow for blow, which merely begs the question, how strong is Saitama?

No Caption Provided

Well in one instance, Saitama destroyed a meteor which created an explosion visible from space, which should easily put him at minimum multi-island, thus putting Boros at the peak of this tourney.

No Caption Provided

And then of course, there's his most famous feat of punting Saitama straight to the moon with a single kick and leaving leaving a decently sizeable crater, truly showing how stupidly powerful Boros is.

No Caption Provided

And in terms of his energy blasts, he's destroyed this amount of land in a single go, which is good by itself, but considering the size of what Boros and Saitama are fighting on (see below), it becomes even stronger.

Durability:

As mentioned previously, here is the healing factor feat.

No Caption Provided

After taking god knows amounts of consecutive punches from Saitama, Boros is turned into nothing but a pile of goop, yet he fully recovers in less than a couple seconds. naturally this means that if you want to defeat Bros through physicals, your gonna have to unload a supreme amount of punishment.

No Caption Provided

Though it's worth noting that he has tanked a bigger hit from Saitama without needing to regenerate, see the strength segment for why that's impressive.

Speed:

No Caption Provided

During their fight, Boros was frequently showing that not only could he keep up with, but also even outpace Saitama's speeds, so in order to understand why this is impressive, let's do some scaling from Saitama.

Here we see a beast called Bakuzan being able to outpace another hero called Suiriya, an established Lightning timer

Yet Saitama decimates him with no issues, making Saitama, and by extension Boros, comfortably faster than lightning.

General Role Within the Duo:

Boros will serve as the all purposining brawler, using his incredible physicals to power through your team with devastating speeds and power which are both near the reaches of this tourney, and with Mewtwo's Hax backing him up, not many can stand up to these 2.

Mewtwo: The Perfect Pokemon

"I was not born a Pokemon, I was created. And my creators have used and betrayed me, so, I stand alone!"

Bio:

Mewtwo is one of the most powerful Pokemon to ever appear in the anime. It was created as a clone from the fossil of the Pokemon Mew in attempt to master cloning, as well as create the most powerful Pokemon in existence. However the process was imperfect and every clone but Mewtwo died. Mewtwo grew up, but became very bitter due to not knowing his purpose. After killing its creators and being betrayed by Giovanni, he decided that humans and Pokemon alike were no good. Thus it decided to create it's own Pokemon clones and wipe out the human race, though it had a change of heart after seeing Ash sacrifice himself to try and stop him. After this Mewtwo went out to try and find it's place in the world, while also protecting it's clone Pokemon form anything that might try and harm them.

Miscellaneous Abilities:

Mewtwo's done a lot of it's history, so let's get some simple stuff done first:

No Caption Provided

For starters, Mewtwo has been shown to be able to fly, albeit calling it flying similar to that of your Superman's is a bit misleading, since Mewtwo uses it's Telekinetic power to essentially launch himself into the air (note that this doesn't stop him from using other abilities).

No Caption Provided

It can create shields which both block attacks, or even reflect attacks back at the enemy (In this case a Hyper Beam from a Gyrados).

No Caption Provided

And just in case the shields don't cut it for some reason, Mewtwo can heal itself with Recover.

No Caption Provided

Can turn it's enemies into solid stone with a single hit.

No Caption Provided

Can turn itself invisible.

There's more Mewtwo is capable of, but that's what will be relevant for this section anyways. I'll bring up more when/if necessary

Telekinesis/Telepathy:

Now here is the real meat and potatoes of Mewtwo's capabilities, and the reason i have it on my team.

Let's start with TK, Mewtwo's favourite.

No Caption Provided

With a single stare, Mewtwo can cast telekinesis on whoever he chooses, causing pain just by grabbing a guy in midair (also as an fyi, the armor Mewtwo's wearing kept it's powers under control whilst it was learning how to use them, anything it can do with the armor, it can do fine without it).

No Caption Provided

It's even warped an entire lake out of it's crater, showing Mewtwo is more than capable of TKing basically anyone without any resistance to it.

And on the other side of the spectrum, Mewtwo's TP is just as good, if not better.

No Caption Provided

Mewtwo's shown the ability to completely rewrite memories of a persons past.

It's been able to wipe out an arena's worth of people's memories of basically the entire day they were there (basically making them forget the entire movie ever happened), showing both it can wipe more than 1 person at once and that Mewtwo can wipe specific memories.

No Caption Provided

It can go even further beyond mind-wiping to flat out mind possession, in this instance, stealing a Nurse Joy for well over a months time.

No Caption Provided

And just in case Mewtwo has no knowledge of what it needs to mind wipe (although all it really needs to do in this fight is just erase the knowledge of what they were doing/what Mewtwo and Boros look like) , he can always just peer into his opponents memories and get exactly what he needs.

Aura/Mega Evolution:

Lastly before we finish on Mewtwo's abilities, their're two things which aren't inherently exclusive to it, but are very much worth going over.

No Caption Provided

Mewtwo is capable of using Aura Sphere, which by itself isn't all that special, until you realise this means Mewtwo is capable of manipulating Aura, a spiritual energy which every living thing posses (think Ki from DBZ).

This knowledge gives it's user a bunch of different abilities, but mainly what it does is allow the user to both sense it's surroundings to see even foes that'd be invisible/whilst blinded (scan 1), or be used as a precog, showing the user what's about to happen for easy predictions (scan 2). And it's worth saying that despite these scans coming from a another Pokemon called Lucario, given how Aura Sphere is one of the more complicated tricks in Aura's sleeve, plus that Mewtwo is leagues ahead of Lucario, it's safe to assume Mewtwo can do the same things as Lucario can with equal proficiency.

No Caption Provided

Last but certainly not least, Mewtwo is one of the only 2 Pokemon capable of Mega Evolving without the assistance of a trainer (the other being Rayquaza), transforming into Mega Mewtwo Y, and with it comes a major boost in both it's psychic prowess and physical capabilities.

Feats:

Durability:

Admittedly Mewtwo's a bit of a glass cannon, but with all the shields and healing combined with these feats, it should be fairlyhard to put Mewtwo down.

Catches and no-sells Lance's Aerodactyl's Hyper Beam with it's bear hands, doubles as a speed feat. Whilst Aerodactyl is kinda featless, scaling off of Lance's Dragonite should make this around city level, so it's still plenty impressive.

No Caption Provided

Walks off getting stabbed in the chest by 2 Deoxys' tentacles.

No Caption Provided

Mega Mewtwo isn't bothered with Atmospheric reentry.

Speed:

Now here is where Mewtwo really shines in terms of stats.

No Caption Provided

Base form dodges past multiple electrical blasts, which whilst impressive in it's own right, but just makes Mewtwo Y all the more impressive .

No Caption Provided

Mega Mewtwo is fast enough to see snow in a heavy snowstorm (whilst there's an avalanche) as incredibly slow.

And has even shown to be able to completely freeze lasers from both mechs and Genesect whilst travelling. Now i won't say this means Mewtwo is MFTL (cause that'd require game info which i'm not using), but these should give you a grasp of just how fast Mewtwo Y can move. The second scan is worth noting in particular for 2 reasons, those being A. the transformation into Mewtwo Y takes a second at most, and B. The blast were only at most a feet away before Mewtwo moved.

General Role Within the Duo:

Mewtwo will serve as the vanguard, using his wide variety of TK, TP and general hax to be a real nuisance to your team, and with enough speed, healing, shields plus invisibility to be a real pain to put down for good, all whilst Boros is hunting you down.

The Battle Plan: Operation Cease and Desist

This plan is a simple one really, and can be summarized in two simple steps, the cease, and the dessist.

The cease section is where Mewtwo shines, as his role will be using either it's TK or TP abilities to paralyze both of your members by either grabbing them with TK and essentially force choking them into submission, or just mind wiping them with telepathy, either way, the plan continues as normal, with you desperately needing an out/resistance to either of these abilities, else perish at step one. Mewtwo will also take the time to Mega Evolve, since it happens basically instantaneously and has the speed to make up for the lost time should something happen.

The dessist part is even simpler, as whilst they're restrained by Mewtwo's psychic might, Boros steps in and beats the everloving daylights out of your characters with sheer physical prowess, and i don't know about you, but someone's getting punted to the moon, or burnt alive thanks to Boros levels of heat, whichever comes first really, ether way, it'll end with 2 fallen enemies, and 2 standing victors.

All in all, a simple plan, for a simple victory, but there's somethings i'd like to go over regardless, to clarify some things.

1. Thanks to Mewtwo no-selling re-entry, it shouldn't be burnt by Boros' heat, especially since he's not actively aiming fro Mewtwo.
  2. Mewtwo and Boros should get along just fine, they both lead a platoon of followers (Mewtwo's clone friends and Boros' Dark Matter), Boros loves a good fight and Mewtwo will defend against people who it deems a threat, so morality shouldn't be an issue.
  3. Mewtwo mind wiping/TKing opponents first thing is something it totally does in character, as he's done it on dozens of opponents (need only see the montage of all the Pokemon he beat whilst using the armor) and even used it on it's allies when travelling, so i can say with confidence that Mewtwo can and will open with TK/TP.

Initial Thoughts:

I'll admit i don't know much about your guys (never have or will touch Bleach, only watched Season 1 of Taizai), but from what i can gather i'll make a first impression.

Yamamoto:

This guy is certainly fearsome considering his serious levels of heat, but thanks to Boros and Mewtwo both effortlessly surviving re-entry level heats (Boros in particular oozes heat of musch greater levels), it's not like they're gonna melt instantly, and i'm pretty sure not many in Bleach can compete with Boros' speeds and raw power from what i've seen, so in conjunction with a healing factor i think Boros can beat Yama, especially with Mewtwo TK/TPing him into oblivion, but i'll have to wait and see for true conformation.

Gowther:

This guy is certainly a character i'm more familiar with, but from what i can gather/remember, you seem to have Gowther perform a similar role as Mewtwo, which is to disable the enemy with TP so your other ally can wail on them. So then this boils down to two thing, who has the faster quickdraw (of which i'll require speed feats for Gowther), and if Gowther is willing to mind wipe from the start (i've already proven Mewtwo can in-character) .

Another thing to bring is whether or not Mewtwo can defend himself from mind based assaults, which he certainly can on 2 basis.

No Caption Provided

First thing i want to bring up is that due to Mewtwo's Psychic typing, it naturally is capable of resisting other psychic based attacks like TK (note that this is something both the games and anime share point for point).

No Caption Provided

And my second point brings me back to Aura, which has helped it's user (in this case Lucario) resist a sound wave which made all of the other Steel type Pokemon on the island go crazy, so even if you don't buy into the type resistance, Aura has the TP covered (and fyi, Aura can be transferred to other people, so nothing's stopping Mewtwo from protecting Boros as well).

So all in all, i do think Mewtwo has the abilities and speed needed to outpace and beat Gowther.

At the end of the day this fight basically seems to boil down into Mewtwo vs Gowther and Boros vs Yamamoto, but i'll reserve final judgements until your post.

Conclusion:

Boros:

• Hits hard and fast
  • Has a crazy Healing Factor which requires a lot of abuse to put down
  • Can kill your characters just by existing due to his heat

Mewtwo:

• Has a lot of TK and TP hax
  • Has plenty of speed and defensive options
  • Is just an all around pain in the butt which you need an out to
  • Can support Boros' in a lot of ways
  • It's possible for Mewtwo to just win the fight from the moment go.

Your move.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: I should be done now, might make a couple grammar fixes but that's all, i'll tell you if i change anything major.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KingGuinness

Opener: Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto

No Caption Provided

"Why, precisely, do you think I have served as Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 for a thousand years? Because in all those thousand years, no Shinigami was born to rival me in strength."

Bio:

Yamamoto is the founder and Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13, a military organisation designed to protect Soul Society and uphold it's values and honour. Amongst the 6,000+ Shinigami that are apart of the Gotei, none are as vigilant or powerful as Shigekuni Yamamoto, wielder of Ryujin Jakka, the most powerful fire type zanpakuto in creation.

General Information:

This is just a general info dump regarding the power structure of Bleach characters. There are a couple Bleach terms I'm going to be using throughout our CAV and you can learn what they mean by referring to this right here:

• Reiryoku: A source of power aligned with the spiritual sensitivity and willpower of the user. Every spiritual being and every Human has a certain amount of Reiryoku. If this amount is higher than a certain degree, it grants the person superhuman abilities.
  • Reiatsu: The physical force/pressure that a person’s Reiryoku creates when released.
  • Reishi: Spirit particles, it is the material that makes up souls and spiritual matter. Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and beings that live in them are entirely made up of Reishi. It is also a source of energy used by Quincy for their weapons, arrows, and abilities like Blut.
  • Zanpakuto: The main weapon of the Shinigami, the Arrancar (however Arrancar's do not posses spirits), and the Visored and in it's sealed state, it takes the form of a katana, wakizashi, nodachi, or tanto; however it's almost always a katana. The swords are reflections of the user's power and soul, and sentient beings unto themselves. The Zanpakutō's name is the name of the living spirit which empowers the sword and lends its strength to the user who wields it. These beings can vary greatly in appearance, and have their own distinct personalities, which are similar to their owner's. Yamamoto's Zanpakutō is Ryujin Jakka, a blade of flames.
  • Shikai: The initial release to a Shinigami's Zanpakutō. It is activated by a command while declaring the name of the Zanpakutō Spirit. It changes the shape of the Zanpakutō and/or granting special abilities. Yamamoto's command is Reduce All To Ash and it activates Ryujin Jakka's ability to create and manipulate a vast amount of fire.
  • Bankai: The ultimate and final release to a Zanpakutō. The difference in power between Shikai and Bankai is generally around 5-10 times for overall combat abilities. Even though Bankai is the final stage of a Zanpakutō, it does not mean the Shinigami's growth ends there. A Bankai, especially one recently obtained, can evolve even further as its Shinigami gets stronger. Yamamoto's Bankai is Zanka No Tachi, wherein all the flames emitted by Yamamoto are concentrated into his Zanpakuto and the Reiatsu surrounding his body.
  • Shunpo: A Shinigami movement technique which allows the user to move an incredibly vast distance with a single step. As speed is the main factor of the technique, the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps.
  • Resurreccion: Essentially the same as a Bankai, only difference being that it's what the Arrancar use.

Another important thing to note is that Yamamoto is the Captain-Commander of the entire Gotei 13. He was stated to be the oldest and most powerful Shinigami in all of Soul Society and as such he scales to majority of the feats performed by other Shinigami of his era.

Strength:

While not as physically strong as Boros, Yamamoto still has a fair amount of physical power at his disposal and certainly enough to dispatch of Mewtwo based on the durability feats you've posted thus far.

My first example of this is when he simultaneously clashed with Shunsui and Jushiro, two Captain class combatants and amongst the strongest ones in Soul Society's history:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For context as to why that's impressive, Kenpachi and Ichigo's final clash was capable of leveling a city block from the mere shockwaves of their collision alone:

No Caption Provided

It's worth noting that Ichigo was barely more than a rookie at this point in time and Yamamoto is significantly more powerful than both Kenpachi and Ichigo were at this point combined.

Another subtle example of Yamamoto's physical strength is when he gripped Sosuke Aizen's arm with enough force to pierce his flesh and crush his arm:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is noticeable because Aizen is one of the physically strongest/most durable characters in all of Bleach. An example of this is when he effortlessly caught a Tenken strike from Sajin Komamura with one hand:

The shockwave of the strike almost cut off the summit of Sokyoku Hill and it created an explosion that was almost a hundred meters in height. Aizen stopped this effortlessly with one arm without suffering any damage whatsoever.

Another example of Aizen's strength/durability is when he effortlessly blocked a two armed swing from Bankai Ichigo with a single finger:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is impressive because the increase in power one gains from undergoing Bankai transformation is approximately 5 - 10 times:

No Caption Provided

Ichigo is a one dimensional physical fighter and as such the only increase in power he gains once going Bankai is his physical strength and speed. As showcased above, the clash between Kenpachi and a drastically weaker version of Ichigo was city block level+ from the shockwaves alone, so it's not far fetched to assume that Bankai Ichigo would be capable of outputting similar level of power on his lonesome, especially considering how much more powerful a Bankai is than a Shikai. Aizen blocked this with one finger effortlessly and Yamamoto's strength was enough to pierce his flesh and crush his arm.

My final showing of Yamamoto's physical strength is when he completely manhandled Resurreccion Wonderweiss, tearing off his arms and completely obliterating/disintegrating his body with Sokotsu:

Base Wonderweiss was able to tank several multi-building level strikes from Hollow Mask Mashiro:

Resurreccion is the Hollow equivalency to a Bankai transformation, meaning Wonderweiss would have become folds more durable in his Resurreccion state and on top of that he has regeneration, showcased by the fact that he regenerated a gaping hole in his chest within seconds:

Yamamoto overpowered Wonderweiss's regeneration and disintegrated sections of his body with a single double handed strike. Based on the above feats and taking Bankai/Resurreccion multipliers into account, Yamamoto's physical strength is bordering on multi-city block to town level comfortably.

Speed:

This is an aspect of combat I'm confident Yamamoto matches if not surpasses your team in.

For his first speed feat, Yamamoto was able to casually outrun Shunsui and Jushiro after they had just booked it across the Seireitei:

For context, Shunsui was able to carry Nanao to outside of Yamamoto's reiatsu radius and back instantaneously with a single step:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yama's reiatsu has consistently been felt across city/mountain sized areas, as showcased in these scans:

Shunsui was able to cross a city/mountain sized area twice over, in a timeframe that appeared to be basically instantaneous. If we were to use the second scan as a reference for our distance, Shunsui would have crossed a 26 mile distance in less than a second, a feat that would require speeds in excess of Mach 200.

Moving on, Yamamoto was able to casually react to Resurrccion Wonderweiss's strikes and essentially treat him like a child:

Base Wonderweiss was able to casually blitz Jushiro from across a couple city blocks:

Jushiro is comparable to Shunsui and is practically equal to him in speed, showcased in the above scans where he kept up with him when they attempted to escape from Yama. Wonderweiss blitzed him casually in base form whereas Yamamoto had no problems reacting to him in his Resurreccion, even outpacing him at certain points during their fight.

Just to show that casual Mach 200+ (Basically lightning timing) speed is consistent for Yamamoto and other top tiers, Bankai Ichigo during Soul Society (Before all the power ups he gained during Hueco Mundo) was able to casually deflect Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi attack and blitz him repeatedly:

This is incredibly impressive because Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is an attack composed of one hundred million rose petals, as stated by Byakuya himself:

No Caption Provided

Even if we assume that Ichigo only deflected 1/10th of that amount that's still a million rose petals, which again is a Mach 200 - 300 feat.

All of the above feats prove that Yamamoto consistently operates at speeds ranging from Mach 200 - 300, which is more than I can say for Boros (Well get into more detail as the debate progresses).

Durability/Endurance:

Yamamoto is a very durable character and his pain tolerance make it exceedingly difficult to knock out and actually kill, as you'll soon see.

For his first durability feat, Yamamoto comes out completely unscathed after his head on clash with Jushiro and Shunsui:

As showcased in the strength section, clash between Captain class combatants can level city blocks by merely colliding and yet Yama comes out completely unscathed, whereas Jushiro and Shunsui are visibly bruised and damaged.

The next couple of feats are going prove just how tough Yamamoto is. For starters, he's completely unfazed being in the epicentre of a giant multi-city block sized pillar of fire (That he created):

After that he completely ignores being stabbed through the stomach by Aizen, smiling it off essentially:

For reference, Aizen has consistently one shotted Captain class combatants with his strikes:

He then proceeds to battle Resurreccion Wonderweiss and in the process no sells hundreds to potentially thousands of punches from him:

This is of particular note since Wonderweiss's individual strikes have levelled city blocks:

And to top it all off, he contains an explosion that would have incinerated an area many times larger than Karakura Town at point blank range:

According to Mayuri, Karakura Town has a diameter of one spiritual Ri:

No Caption Provided

Ri is a historical Japanese unit of measurement and one Ri equates to roughly 3.927 kilometres, or 2.44 miles:

No Caption Provided

What this means is that Yamamoto contained an explosion that would have incinerated everything within at least a 10+ kilometre radius, which is overall larger than Mount Everest, the largest mountain in the world. Granted, Yamamoto was severely injured after this but this was after the accumulated damage he took from Aizen and Wonderweiss and despite all that he was still conscious after the blast. Based on these feats it'd take at least a large city/mountain level blast to cause severe damage to Yamamoto, which only Boros can output but he's not even going to hit Yamamoto (Which I'll explain later on).

Ryujin Jakka:

By far Yamamoto's most powerful utility and the main reason why I chose him to be the "powerhouse" of my team so to speak. Ryujin Jakka allows Yamamoto to create and manipulate vast amounts of fire for a variety of difference purposes, both offensive and defensive and it grants him an extraordinary area of effect.

As an example of this, by merely releasing his Shikai, Yamamato created an aura of flames visible from a city away and the passive heat he generated was enough to evaporate the surrounding clouds:

The average height of a cloud is between 2 - 6 kilometres:

No Caption Provided

Now evaporating clouds is decent on it's own but the fact that Yamamoto was kilometres away and it was the passive effect of merely activating his power makes the feat that much more impressive.

Onto something more gruesome, Yamamoto has consistently one shotted, incinerated and straight up vaporised Vice-Captain to Captain class combatants on numerous occasions:

It takes a ridiculous amount of heat to completely vaporise a flesh body and according to this 2013 study, enough to vaporise 5,000 pounds of steel and simulate a lightning bolt:

No Caption Provided

A single lightning bolt carries over 5x as much heat as the surface of the sun, which is 5,000 degrees. That is significantly more heat than the heat of re-entry, which so far seems to be both Boros and Mewtwo's best energy/heat durability feats.

In terms of scope and DC, Yamamoto's most powerful technique is Ennetsu Jigoku, a technique wherein Yama creates seven enormous pillars of fire to surround himself and his enemy:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Remember the feat where Yamamoto contains an explosion that would have incinerated an area many times larger than Karakura Town? All of that energy and heat was created by this technique:

In summary, Yamamoto's generic slashes carry enough heat to completely vaporise human bodies and his DC with Ennetsu Jigoku is around city/mountain level, which is enough to completely vaporise Mewtwo and at least damage Boros.

Role Within Duo:

Yamamato's general role in this battle is to be the heavy hitting powerhouse. While not as physically strong as Boros is, Yamamoto's consistently better speed and insane heat output more than makes up for that.

Conclusion:

• Multi-city block to town level strength
  • Massively hypersonic+ speed (Mach 200 - 300+)
  • Town to small city level blunt force durability, city/mountain level energy durability
  • City/mountain level DC with Ennetsu Jigoku

Opening: Goat's Sin of Lust Gowther (Work in progress)

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Gowther「ゴウセル」 is a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, also known as the Goat's Sin of Lust. Gowther was revealed to be a doll, created by a great wizard, and is a former member of the Ten Commandments, serving as his creator's proxy during his time with the Commandments. His Sacred Treasure is the Twin Bow, Herritt, which he uses in conjunction with his inherent power, Invasion.

General Information:

• Power Levels: In Seven Deadly Sins, power levels are represented as a total number, the total being combined from three categories: magic, strength, and spirit. The overall power level is not a measure of who definitely wins a battle, it's just a guide to who's more likely to win. For example, someone with a relatively low power level but super hax magic can beat someone with a high power level if they don't have a good way to fight. The spirit category is a measure of composure in battle, willpower, etc. Magic and strength are self-explanatory.
  • Sacred Treasure: In this manga, a character will not be using the full amount of power at their disposal unless they are equipped with a good weapon. King explains it pretty well. Someone could have a strength level of 100, but if they're just swinging a wooden sword rather than a legitimate one then their full 100 strength level really doesn't matter because their blows will only be hitting their opponents with, arbitrarily, 25 strength for each blow.

BOS Gowther's power level was 3,100:

No Caption Provided

And his current power level is 35,400:

No Caption Provided

Keep these numbers in mind as I'll be using them throughout this CAV.

Physical Capabilities:

Off the bat I'll admit that Gowther isn't an upfront physical fighter and he doesn't have a lot of feats in this category, but he has a few that are noteworthy.

To start us off, this isn't really a feat but it'll serve as a measuring stick for current Gowther's physicals. Current Gowther's power level is 35,400:

No Caption Provided

The reason I bring this up is because Gowther's current power level is around 10 times more than BOS Meliodas's (BOS = Beginning of series):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BOS Meliodas's strength level was 960 and he was capable of physical feats like casually reacting to lightning and cutting a hill in half from the shockwave of swinging a twig:

Current Gowther's power level is over 10 times more than BOS Meliodas's, so I think it's fair to assume he's at least as physically powerful as this version of Meliodas, if not several times more so. You may be sceptical of this type of scaling but if you've read SDS you'll know that Nakaba Suzuki is very consistent with the power structure of his series and what power levels mean in fights.

Onto some more objective feats though, Gowther was able to keep up with Slader and dodge his strikes:

It's worth noting that Slader's strength level is 930, which is only marginally lower than Meliodas's 960, who's a casual lighting timer. Slader was also able to intercept a casual Galand's strike:

Galand lol blitzed pretty much everyone he came into contact with, including Meliodas:

Gowther being able to keep up with him rather casually is a testament to his speed and agility.

Now this here is one of Gowther's unique physical attributes. Being that he's a doll, Gowther has a form of pseudo immortality that allows him to reattach body parts and go pretty much unbothered after what would usually be fatal injuries. Examples of this include when he casually snapped his neck back into place:

And he's reattached his severed head on a couple of different occasions:

On top of that he himself is actually fairly durable. He's tanked a Gideon strike from a possessed and bloodlusted Diane:

For reference, BOS Diane without Gideon was able to trade blows with Meliodas and gradually overwhelm him:

And the minute she got Gideon, she obliterated a Cliffside with a single strike:

Current Diane is dozens of times more powerful than her BOS self and she was bloodlusted when she hit Gowther.

Lastly, Gowther was able to endure and get up after a beat down from one of the most powerful characters in the series, Commandents absorbed Mael:

For context as to why that's impressive, base Mael (In the guise of Estarossa) was able to damage Escanor and knock him around:

Escanor previously tanked a full powered two armed strike from Critical Over Galand with only a light shoulder wound to show for it:

The shockwave from the strike hitting Escanor's shoulder obliterated the surrounding area and cut off the top of two hills kilometres away and it literally didn't make Escanor a millimetre. Mael was able to draw blood from Escanor and knock him around, putting the potency of his strikes at mountain level. Gowther withstood multiple attacks from a drastically more powerful version of Mael and he was still able to fight afterwards, showcasing his endurance.

Magic Ability & Sacred Treasure:

By far Gowther's most dangerous ability and the main reason why I think my team will beat yours. Gowther's inherent magic ability is Invasion, a power that grants Gowther the ability to manipulate and tamper with his opponents mind and spirit:

Gowther can use this ability in a variety of different ways. One way he can use this ability is to completely overwrite a person's past memories and fabricate new ones for them, as he did with Guila and Zeal:

He can invade someone's subconscious, which in a way can help against possession if Mewtwo has that ability:

He can fire long range projectiles to hypnotise his opponents, as he did with Galand:

This technique in particular will be an excellent tactic to use against a brick like Boros. Boros has no telepathy resistance whatsoever so while he's in the middle of fighting Yamamoto, Gowther can discombobulate and confuse him by hypnotising him, therefore leaving him completely open to an attack by Yamamoto, which will no doubt kill him when you see what I have up my sleeve for him.

Another technique that Gowther has that would be particularly useful against the other member of your team, Mewtwo, is Jack. Jack is a technique wherein Gowther takes over control of your bodies nervous system, effectively immobilising you and allowing him to take control of your body:

From what you've shown, Mewtwo has no resistance to attacks that target his central nervous system and it doesn't appear as if he has any noticeable physical strength either, so it's not like he can muscle out of it. All that leaves him is two options, somehow manipulate Gowther into undoing Jack (Which isn't going to happen), or die by the hands of Yamamoto.

Gowther's Sacred Treasure is the Twin Bow Herritt, and what it does basically is increase Gowther's range and allow him to use Invasion from a long distance. One of his Sacred Treasure techniques is Rewrite Light, a technique where he overwrites the memories of those he targets:

The techniques effects are artificial and temporary but it doesn't need to have a long lasting effect. All it needs to do is disrupt your teams synergy long enough for Yamamoto to unleash his power and clean house.

That's pretty much it for Invasion. Gowther has a lot of other techniques he can use at his disposal but I'll gradually unravel them the deeper we get into our CAV, plus I'm pretty desperate to just completely my opener already.

Role Within Duo:

Gowther's role is to be the disrupter. With his power set, he has the appropriate techniques to disrupt your team synergy and leave them wide open to attacks.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KingGuinness

Initial Counters:

Boros is a very powerful character, but I have some qualms with your reasoning.

Next up is Boros' Meteoric Burst, a super form which greatly enhances his physical power by using internal energy as a booster.

No Caption Provided

And as for the last one, this isn't really a power so to speak (tbh, not sure whether to put this in the strength feat or here), but most of his attacks, or even him just moving around in MB mode, are able to produce heat which instantly melt his spaceship, which no-sold entry from orbit, a feat which tanked around 3,000 Celsius, which makes Boros well above that and honestly can just melt your team just by existing.

An impressive showing of raw heat but nowhere near enough to harm Yamamoto. Yamamoto no sold multiple lightning strikes from Driscoll's Koko Gonryu Rikyu:

The average heat of a lightning bolt is over 5 times as hot as the surface of the sun:

No Caption Provided

Just in case you try to dismiss the feat under the premise that it's unnatural lightning, Koko Gonryu Rikyu is a Bankai that manipulates the surrounding clouds and weather to create lightning bolts, so the lightning bolts that struck Yamamoto were completely natural and yet they were so insignificant to Yamamoto that he was able to reminisce about his past while being constantly bombarded. Furthermore, as shown during the durability section of Yamamoto's opener, Yama was able to nonchalantly chill in the centre of a giant pillar of fire, fire that's hot enough to completely vaporize flesh bodies. Needless to say, Yamamoto's going to be completely unharmed by Boros's heat.

We see in multiple occasions that Boros is able to trade blows with Saitama during their clash blow for blow, which merely begs the question, how strong is Saitama?

No Caption Provided

Well in one instance, Saitama destroyed a meteor which created an explosion visible from space, which should easily put him at minimum multi-island, thus putting Boros at the peak of this tourney.

That's... not actually trading blows. Boros was just furiously attacking Saitama to no avail, as Saitama was blocking/no selling all of his strikes. There was never a time in that fight where Boros matched Saitama's striking power equally like this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, Saitama was holding back the lions share of his power and Boros himself even stated that Saitama didn't bear his fangs once:

Saitama held back his power purposefully because he sympathized with Boros on a personal level. There's no evidence he was hitting Boros with the same amount of power he used when he one shotted the meteorite and on top of that Boros never actually matched Saitama's striking power.

No Caption Provided

And then of course, there's his most famous feat of punting Saitama straight to the moon with a single kick and leaving leaving a decently sizeable crater, truly showing how stupidly powerful Boros is.

No Caption Provided

And in terms of his energy blasts, he's destroyed this amount of land in a single go, which is good by itself, but considering the size of what Boros and Saitama are fighting on (see below), it becomes even stronger.

Ah yes, the infamous moon kicking feat. A very impressive striking feat but once you see what Yamamoto can truly do, you'll realize just how bad of a match up Yama is for Boros.

As mentioned previously, here is the healing factor feat.

No Caption Provided

After taking god knows amounts of consecutive punches from Saitama, Boros is turned into nothing but a pile of goop, yet he fully recovers in less than a couple seconds. naturally this means that if you want to defeat Bros through physicals, your gonna have to unload a supreme amount of punishment.

No Caption Provided

Though it's worth noting that he has tanked a bigger hit from Saitama without needing to regenerate, see the strength segment for why that's impressive.

My counter to this is similar to before. Saitama was holding back his power and he could have one shotted Boros at any point in the fight, he just didn't because he sympathized with him. With that context in mind there's really no way of knowing how much force Saitama was hitting Boros with, making his durability and regeneration limit kinda vague. Moreover, the only thing Boros has regenerated from is blunt force attacks whereas Yamamoto's main form of combat is energy/heat, which operates completely differently compared to a blunt force attack like punch. Then you have Gowther who's attacks bypass durability and regeneration altogether, making Boros's regenerating kinda irrelevant.

No Caption Provided

During their fight, Boros was frequently showing that not only could he keep up with, but also even outpace Saitama's speeds, so in order to understand why this is impressive, let's do some scaling from Saitama.

Here we see a beast called Bakuzan being able to outpace another hero called Suiriya, an established Lightning timer

Yet Saitama decimates him with no issues, making Saitama, and by extension Boros, comfortably faster than lightning

Saitama had no issue with Boros's speed at all. In fact, Saitama casually tagged and then blitzed him with Consecutive Normal Punches:

It's to be expected since Boros has only ever fought Saitama but i find scaling Boros to Saitama incredibly flawed. Saitama is the absolute god tier of the verse and as such he is the strongest, fastest, most durable and overall the most powerful person in the OPM universe. He could have blitzed and one shotted Boros at any point in the fight which is why gauging Boros's physicals is quite difficult. At best you could argue that Boros is the most powerful guy Saitama's come across but that's still not saying much in all honesty. Gowther and Yamamoto (Yamamoto in particular) have actual consistent and objective feats of their own proving how powerful they are whereas all Boros has is his showings against a guy who he didn't even hurt and was infinitely more powerful than him in every way.

Mewtwo's done a lot of it's history, so let's get some simple stuff done first:

No Caption Provided

For starters, Mewtwo has been shown to be able to fly, albeit calling it flying similar to that of your Superman's is a bit misleading, since Mewtwo uses it's Telekinetic power to essentially launch himself into the air (note that this doesn't stop him from using other abilities).

No Caption Provided

It can create shields which both block attacks, or even reflect attacks back at the enemy (In this case a Hyper Beam from a Gyrados).

No Caption Provided

And just in case the shields don't cut it for some reason, Mewtwo can heal itself with Recover.

No Caption Provided

Can turn it's enemies into solid stone with a single hit.

No Caption Provided

Can turn itself invisible.

There's more Mewtwo is capable of, but that's what will be relevant for this section anyways. I'll bring up more when/if necessary

None of those abilities are actually relevant or useful against Gowther and Yamamoto tbh. Shields will be bypassed by Gowther's TP, Recovery won't help if he gets vaporized by Yama's flames and Mewtwo only seems able to turn his opponents to stone if he tags them, which i doubt's going to happen given my teams speed and the fact that they have full knowledge on your teams powers and abilities.

Now here is the real meat and potatoes of Mewtwo's capabilities, and the reason i have it on my team.

Let's start with TK, Mewtwo's favourite.

No Caption Provided

With a single stare, Mewtwo can cast telekinesis on whoever he chooses, causing pain just by grabbing a guy in midair (also as an fyi, the armor Mewtwo's wearing kept it's powers under control whilst it was learning how to use them, anything it can do with the armor, it can do fine without it).

No Caption Provided

It's even warped an entire lake out of it's crater, showing Mewtwo is more than capable of TKing basically anyone without any resistance to it.

TK is probably going to be the most annoying ability for my team to overcome but before i get into any specific counters you're going to have to elaborate more on Mewtwo's potency and scope with this ability.

And on the other side of the spectrum, Mewtwo's TP is just as good, if not better.

No Caption Provided

Mewtwo's shown the ability to completely rewrite memories of a persons past.

It's been able to wipe out an arena's worth of people's memories of basically the entire day they were there (basically making them forget the entire movie ever happened), showing both it can wipe more than 1 person at once and that Mewtwo can wipe specific memories.

No Caption Provided

It can go even further beyond mind-wiping to flat out mind possession, in this instance, stealing a Nurse Joy for well over a months time.

No Caption Provided

And just in case Mewtwo has no knowledge of what it needs to mind wipe (although all it really needs to do in this fight is just erase the knowledge of what they were doing/what Mewtwo and Boros look like) , he can always just peer into his opponents memories and get exactly what he needs.

Gowther has the perfect counter to a lot of these abilities.

For mind wiping, Gowther can restore altered, erased or lost memories:

And as a counter to possession, he can invade a persons subconscious and attempt to release them:

A technique that could also be of use is Blackout. Blackout completely knocks out every living creature that has low spirit level (Willpower) within a three mile radius of himself:

If Mewtwo has particularly low willpower or mental strength, this technique could very well knock him out.

Admittedly Mewtwo's a bit of a glass cannon, but with all the shields and healing combined with these feats, it should be fairlyhard to put Mewtwo down.

Catches and no-sells Lance's Aerodactyl's Hyper Beam with it's bear hands, doubles as a speed feat. Whilst Aerodactyl is kinda featless, scaling off of Lance's Dragonite should make this around city level, so it's still plenty impressive.

No Caption Provided

Walks off getting stabbed in the chest by 2 Deoxys' tentacles.

I checked the image and Lance's Dragonite is nowhere near city. Based on the size of the explosion it's at best multi-city block level:

No Caption Provided

Which is nowhere near good enough to take attacks from Yamamoto.

No Caption Provided

Mega Mewtwo isn't bothered with Atmospheric reentry.

Comparing reentry to Yamamoto is like comparing a candle to a Forrest fire, two completely different scopes. Yamamoto's fire is several times hotter and more potent than reentry heat, so if this is Mewtwo's best durability feat he'd get one shotted.

Now here is where Mewtwo really shines in terms of stats.

No Caption Provided

Base form dodges past multiple electrical blasts, which whilst impressive in it's own right, but just makes Mewtwo Y all the more impressive .

No Caption Provided

Mega Mewtwo is fast enough to see snow in a heavy snowstorm (whilst there's an avalanche) as incredibly slow.

And has even shown to be able to completely freeze lasers from both mechs and Genesect whilst travelling. Now i won't say this means Mewtwo is MFTL (cause that'd require game info which i'm not using), but these should give you a grasp of just how fast Mewtwo Y can move. The second scan is worth noting in particular for 2 reasons, those being A. the transformation into Mewtwo Y takes a second at most, and B. The blast were only at most a feet away before Mewtwo moved.

Most of these feats are kinda vague and unqauntifiable. I have no idea what seeing snow fall in slow motion means for Mewtwo's combat speed and not all lasers in fiction move at light speed, as even street levelers have dodged them on occasion.

This guy is certainly fearsome considering his serious levels of heat, but thanks to Boros and Mewtwo both effortlessly surviving re-entry level heats (Boros in particular oozes heat of musch greater levels), it's not like they're gonna melt instantly, and i'm pretty sure not many in Bleach can compete with Boros' speeds and raw power from what i've seen, so in conjunction with a healing factor i think Boros can beat Yama, especially with Mewtwo TK/TPing him into oblivion, but i'll have to wait and see for true conformation.

Yamamoto's fire is several times hotter than reentry and Boros's physicals aren't going to be much of a factor since Yamamoto is faster than him based on consistent feats. The only speed feat Boros has is fighting Saitama but Saitama could have (And did) tagged Boros any time he wanted to, so Boros's speed is completely unknown. Yamamoto is the most powerful Gotei 13 captain by far and he's stronger than someone who blitzed a casual lighting timer several times over, so Yama's speed is much more clear cut. With full knowledge on and Gowther keeping Mewtwo busy, i think Yamamoto can defeat Boros with his overwhelming heat.

This guy is certainly a character i'm more familiar with, but from what i can gather/remember, you seem to have Gowther perform a similar role as Mewtwo, which is to disable the enemy with TP so your other ally can wail on them. So then this boils down to two thing, who has the faster quickdraw (of which i'll require speed feats for Gowther), and if Gowther is willing to mind wipe from the start (i've already proven Mewtwo can in-character) .

Another thing to bring is whether or not Mewtwo can defend himself from mind based assaults, which he certainly can on 2 basis.

No Caption Provided

First thing i want to bring up is that due to Mewtwo's Psychic typing, it naturally is capable of resisting other psychic based attacks like TK (note that this is something both the games and anime share point for point).

No Caption Provided

And my second point brings me back to Aura, which has helped it's user (in this case Lucario) resist a sound wave which made all of the other Steel type Pokemon on the island go crazy, so even if you don't buy into the type resistance, Aura has the TP covered (and fyi, Aura can be transferred to other people, so nothing's stopping Mewtwo from protecting Boros as well).

So all in all, i do think Mewtwo has the abilities and speed needed to outpace and beat Gowther.

At the end of the day this fight basically seems to boil down into Mewtwo vs Gowther and Boros vs Yamamoto, but i'll reserve final judgements until your post.

Honeslty I'm not sure what any of this means but if you're going to claim that Mewtwo can resist other psychic's attacks you have to prove it. I'll reserve completely judgment on Mewtwo until you elaborate more on his abilities because so far I'm kind've confused.

Ending Thoughts:

All in all i think my team has the necesary tools to overpower and beat your team. None of your team members have displayed the neccesary energy/heat durability feats to withstand Yamamoto's attacks and he's faster than your members based on consistent feats. Gowther's TP can counter the effects of Mewtwo's and with full knowledge my team has an automatic edge over yours, knowing all of their powers and abilities.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: wicked stuff, i'll try to get my counter out asap.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: Figure i'd give you a little status update, just to say that i am working on my post, but my computer crashed twice whilst working on it, so i've lost a lot of progress and will probably take a bit to fully recover.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counter:

No Caption Provided

Yamamoto:

Strength:

My first example of this is when he simultaneously clashed with Shunsui and Jushiro, two Captain class combatants and amongst the strongest ones in Soul Society's history: For context as to why that's impressive, Kenpachi and Ichigo's final clash was capable of leveling a city block from the mere shock-waves of their collision alone: It's worth noting that Ichigo was barely more than a rookie at this point in time and Yamamoto is significantly more powerful than both Kenpachi and Ichigo were at this point combined.

Being City block+ isn't close to denting Boros' healing factor, nor even faze Mewtwo given how whichever way you slice the Hyper beam he no-sold, it's at least multi-city block (though I’d argue it's still city level, bit we'll get to that), so not going to be an issue.

Another subtle example of Yamamoto's physical strength is when he gripped Sosuke Aizen's arm with enough force to pierce his flesh and crush his arm: This is noticeable because Aizen is one of the physically strongest/most durable characters in all of Bleach. An example of this is when he effortlessly caught a Tenken strike from Sajin Komamura with one hand: The shockwave of the strike almost cut off the summit of Sokyoku Hill and it created an explosion that was almost a hundred meters in height. Aizen stopped this effortlessly with one arm without suffering any damage whatsoever.

Not only is the feat for Aizen piercing resistance, not blunt force like what Yamma pulled off, but also the fact that the explosion wasn't very big at all, absolutely nothing Mewtwo and Boros can't no-sell as well in terms of both the arm crushing and the explosion (they've both taken far greater punishment).

Another example of Aizen's strength/durability is when he effortlessly blocked a two armed swing from Bankai Ichigo with a single finger:

This is impressive because the increase in power one gains from undergoing Bankai transformation is approximately 5 - 10 times:

Ichigo is a one dimensional physical fighter and as such the only increase in power he gains once going Bankai is his physical strength and speed. As showcased above, the clash between Kenpachi and a drastically weaker version of Ichigo was city block level+ from the shockwaves alone, so it's not farfetched to assume that Bankai Ichigo would be capable of outputting similar level of power on his lonesome, especially considering how much more powerful a Bankai is than a Shikai. Aizen blocked this with one finger effortlessly and Yamamoto's strength was enough to pierce his flesh and crush his arm.

Again, piecing resistance, not something that'd be useful for that instance of crushing his arm, nor is no-selling city block+ level hits impressive in the face of either of my characters.

My final showing of Yamamoto's physical strength is when he completely manhandled Resurreccion Wonderweiss, tearing off his arms and completely obliterating/disintegrating his body with Sokotsu: Base Wonderweiss was able to tank several multi-building level strikes from Hollow Mask Mashiro:

Multi-building isn't anywhere near impressive compared to what my characters have faced.

Resurreccion is the Hollow equivalency to a Bankai transformation, meaning Wonderweiss would have become folds more durable in his Resurreccion state and on top of that he has regeneration, showcased by the fact that he regenerated a gaping hole in his chest within seconds:

Pretty safe to say Boros' healing factor is leagues ahead of that, and even Mewtwo been stabbed through the chest before no problem, so nothing my characters can't replicate.

Yamamoto overpowered Wonderweiss's regeneration and disintegrated sections of his body with a single double handed strike. Based on the above feats and taking Bankai/Resurreccion multipliers into account, Yamamoto's physical strength is bordering on multi-city block to town level comfortably.

Beyond the fact that this is all speculation with no feats to actually back up these, considering the sheer level of even a casual Saitama (the kind of guy which can change the weather of an entire city with a single, super casual punch), that this shouldn't be an issue for Boros, and i repeat what i sad regarding Mewtwo's catching the hyper beam.

Multi-city block to town level strength

This isn't even enough to put a dent in Boros, let alone kill him for good, and even Mewtwo can comfortably take loads of punishment, even if you want to low-ball the hyper beam to city-block+ level.

Speed:

For his first speed feat, Yamamoto was able to casually outrun Shunsui and Jushiro after they had just booked it across the Seireitei: For context, Shunsui was able to carry Nanao to outside of Yamamoto's reiatsu radius and back instantaneously with a single step:

Yama's reiatsu has consistently been felt across city/mountain sized areas, as showcased in these scans: Shunsui was able to cross a city/mountain sized area twice over, in a timeframe that appeared to be basically instantaneous. If we were to use the second scan as a reference for our distance, Shunsui would have crossed a 26-mile distance in less than a second, a feat that would require speeds in excess of Mach 200.

Certainly impressive travel speed, but it's just that, travel speed, and thus isn't nearly as applicable in this kind of fight, where it's do or die from the very start. Also unless we want to get fancalcy, then I’m not sure why this is Mach 200.

Moving on, Yamamoto was able to casually react to Resurrccion Wonderweiss's strikes and essentially treat him like a child:

Base Wonderweiss was able to casually blitz Jushiro from across a couple city blocks:

Impressive but given the scope of Boros' energies blasts (see what i posted in the strength segment which you ignored), which covered multiple city blocks even at their weakest, yet he was still able to reach past the damage he caused particularly instantaneously should be enough to easily surpass this.

Jushiro is comparable to Shunsui and is practically equal to him in speed, showcased in the above scans where he kept up with him when they attempted to escape from Yama. Wonderweiss blitzed him casually in base form whereas Yamamoto had no problems reacting to him in his Resurreccion, even outpacing him at certain points during their fight.

I repeat what i said that travel speed =/= combat speed regarding Shunsui.

Just to show that casual Mach 200+ (Basically lightning timing) speed is consistent for Yamamoto and other top tiers, Bankai Ichigo during Soul Society (Before all the power ups he gained during Hueco Mundo) was able to casually deflect Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi attack and blitz him repeatedly: This is incredibly impressive because Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is an attack composed of one hundred million rose petals, as stated by Byakuya himself: Even if we assume that Ichigo only deflected 1/10th of that amount that's still a million rose petals, which again is a Mach 200 - 300 feat.

You want to prove that's Mach 200, cause whilst that's impressive, it's barely quantifiable and isn't something i can be immediately convinced to be lightning speed, something Boros is easily over.

As for your conclusion:

Massively hypersonic+ speed (Mach 200 - 300+)

So is Boros, even removing Saitama from the equation, other clearly weaker monsters in OPM are Lightning+, so even if you are lighting speeds, Boros at bare minimum on par with this, though I’d argue he's comfortably above.

Durability:

For his first durability feat, Yamamoto comes out completely unscathed after his head on clash with Jushiro and Shunsui:

As showcased in the strength section, clash between Captain class combatants can level city blocks by merely colliding and yet Yama comes out completely unscathed, whereas Jushiro and Shunsui are visibly bruised and damaged.

Multi city block+ isn't close to being tough enough to last long against Boros' raw striking power, so i can't see Yamma lasting long based on this.

The next couple of feats are going prove just how tough Yamamoto is. For starters, he's completely unfazed being in the epicentre of a giant multi-city block sized pillar of fire (That he created):

After that he completely ignores being stabbed through the stomach by Aizen, smiling it off essentially:

For reference, Aizen has consistently one shotted Captain class combatants with his strikes:

Nice, but not only has Mewtwo (the far less durable) survived being impaled as well, but the fact that neither of my characters use piercing resistance, so this kinda durability is kinda pointless.

He then proceeds to battle Resurreccion Wonderweiss and in the process no sells hundreds to potentially thousands of punches from him: This is of particular note since Wonderweiss's individual strikes have levelled city blocks:

Again, Boros is leagues ahead of city block level, so no-selling this isn't impressive.

And to top it all off, he contains an explosion that would have incinerated an area many times larger than Karakura Town at point blank range: According to Mayuri, Karakura Town has a diameter of one spiritual Ri: Ri is a historical Japanese unit of measurement and one Ri equates to roughly 3.927 kilometres, or 2.44 miles: What this means is that Yamamoto contained an explosion that would have incinerated everything within at least a 10+ kilometre radius, which is overall larger than Mount Everest, the largest mountain in the world. Granted, Yamamoto was severely injured after this but this was after the accumulated damage he took from Aizen and Wonderweiss and despite all that he was still conscious after the blast. Based on these feats it'd take at least a large city/mountain level blast to cause severe damage to Yamamoto, which only Boros can output but he's not even going to hit Yamamoto (Which I'll explain later on).

So what your saying is that not only Boros can produce these kinds of heats (glad to see we can agree on that), and that Yamma barely survived similar levels of heat? Yeah i still don't see Yamma lasting long at all, especially considering you've shown zero blunt force durability feats for Yamma alongside these levels of heat.

Town to small city level blunt force durability, city/mountain level energy durability

Yamma is lasting two seconds when it comes to Boros' physicals being plastered over his face, and you've already admitted Boros can produce energy blasts which put Yamma on death's door. i doubt Boros'll even need meteoric Burst to overtax this level of durability easily.

Ryujin:

As an example of this, by merely releasing his Shikai, Yamamato created an aura of flames visible from a city away and the passive heat he generated was enough to evaporate the surrounding clouds:

The average height of a cloud is between 2 - 6 kilometres: Now evaporating clouds is decent on it's own but the fact that Yamamoto was kilometres away and it was the passive effect of merely activating his power makes the feat that much more impressive.

And just like this i have the conformation why i don't think Ryujin will be an issue from the get go. Yamma has to both activates this, considering you mentioning he has to release his Shikai (and thus doesn't start with this when the fight starts), allowing Mewtwo to TK him before he even gets a chance to activate Ryujin and that this has to be in character for yamma to go right into from the get-go, instead of using it as a last resort like it (it seems like he doesn't just Ryujin often as one of the guys in the second to last scan mentions "How long has it been" since he used Ryujin, implying he rarely busts it out), so this is on you but until i see otherwise Yamma isn't gonna open with this before Mewtwo starts to ragdoll him.

Onto something more gruesome, Yamamoto has consistently one shotted, incinerated and straight up vaporised Vice-Captain to Captain class combatants on numerous occasions: It takes a ridiculous amount of heat to completely vaporise a flesh body and according to this 2013 study, enough to vaporise 5,000 pounds of steel and simulate a lightning bolt:

Boros and Mewtwo aren't made of your average human meat (hell neither them even resemble humans), so you can't really base it off average human skin. And to go over what i say directly below, i think Boros creates a good enough level of heat to allow his healing factor to do the rest of the work in surviving blows like this.

A single lightning bolt carries over 5x as much heat as the surface of the sun, which is 5,000 degrees. That is significantly more heat than the heat of re-entry, which so far seems to be both Boros and Mewtwo's best energy/heat durability feats.

Keep in mind that the ship Boros was fighting on no-sold atmospheric reentry, not just tanked it, so considering reentry is 3,000 F, it's not unbelievable to say the ship could take heat around 5,000 albeit with some damage, yet Boros is still able to melt them with ease. I won't bother debating this too much, as Yamma won't get the chance to activate Ryujin, but I can see Boros being able to tank these kinds of heats based on the heats he can produce (same thing applies to Mewtwo, admittedly on a lower scale considering he has weaker healing abilities compared to Boros).

In terms of scope and DC, Yamamoto's most powerful technique is Ennetsu Jigoku, a technique wherein Yama creates seven enormous pillars of fire to surround himself and his enemy: Remember the feat where Yamamoto contains an explosion that would have incinerated an area many times larger than Karakura Town? All of that energy and heat was created by this technique:

You mean the one he nearly died from? Boros creates heat that cover a lot more distance and you've admitted he has the damage output to do the deed.

In summary, Yamamoto's generic slashes carry enough heat to completely vaporise human bodies and his DC with Ennetsu Jigoku is around city/mountain level, which is enough to completely vaporise Mewtwo and at least damage Boros.

As for my summary, the fact that this is a technique at all renders it victim to Yamma's complete lack of TK./TP resistance, making him unable to perform the one technique that has a shot of taking Boros out, and even then i can't see it happening given the heats Boros can produce and his HF.

Gowther:

Physicals:

To start us off, this isn't really a feat but it'll serve as a measuring stick for current Gowther's physicals. Current Gowther's power level is 35,400: The reason I bring this up is because Gowther's current power level is around 10 times more than BOS Meliodas's (BOS = Beginning of series): BOS Meliodas's strength level was 960 and he was capable of physical feats like casually reacting to lightning and cutting a hill in half from the shockwave of swinging a twig:

This seems incredibly misguided methods of judging Gowther's physicals, mostly cause overall power levels include spirit and magic alongside strength, and it's pretty clear that Gowther's strength is his weakest attribute (hell, we see that in the BOS Gowther scan you provided that his strength is less than half of his spirit and/or power, even less than BOS Meliodas), so if we were to take these numbers seriously then you'd have to assume every other category is 0 in order to truly validate them for how you present it here, something far from the truth in this case, so i'm very sketchy about all of this scaling based on this method, unless you can show current Gowther's power level is caught to Meliodas'.

Another thing which i do wanna bring up is that it's seems like it's more than possible to have, for example, a strong character have a high power level despite low speed, so even that might not be very accurate depending on what type of physical we're talking about, but i'll let you try to debunk what i say here.

Onto some more objective feats though, Gowther was able to keep up with Slader and dodge his strikes: It's worth noting that Slader's strength level is 930, which is only marginally lower than Meliodas's 960, who's a casual lighting timer. Slader was also able to intercept a casual Galand's strike: Galand lol blitzed pretty much everyone he came into contact with, including Meliodas: Gowther being able to keep up with him rather casually is a testament to his speed and agility.

Ignoring that both of these numbers are way higher than Gowther's 500, and that this looks really inconsistent with the numbers we're provided (Galand lolbitzing a 960 guy, but then outpaced/blocked by a 930? That doesn't sound consistent in the slightest.), being Lightning+ is noting new to Boros or Saitama, so nothing Boros can't deal with.

Now this here is one of Gowther's unique physical attributes. Being that he's a doll, Gowther has a form of pseudo immortality that allows him to reattach body parts and go pretty much unbothered after what would usually be fatal injuries. Examples of this include when he casually snapped his neck back into place: And he's reattached his severed head on a couple of different occasions:

Well A, the moment Mewtwo realizes Gowther's trying to reattach himself, it'll just fling him away (assuming you have an answer to TK), and B, this doesn't stop Boros melting him alive just by Gowther being in his and Yamma's presence.

On top of that he himself is actually fairly durable. He's tanked a Gideon strike from a possessed and bloodlusted Diane: For reference, BOS Diane without Gideon was able to trade blows with Meliodas and gradually overwhelm him:

Meliodas' mountain feat is nothing Boros can't replicate with a single kick.

And the minute she got Gideon, she obliterated a Cliffside with a single strike:

This won't be enough to last against Boros' offense, he's clearly stronger than this.

Current Diane is dozens of times more powerful than her BOS self and she was bloodlusted when she hit Gowther.

Got any feats to go with that of how strong she is now? Cause otherwise i have no reason to be impressed further beyond BOS Diane.

Lastly, Gowther was able to endure and get up after a beat down from one of the most powerful characters in the series, Commandents absorbed Mael: For context as to why that's impressive, base Mael (In the guise of Estarossa) was able to damage Escanor and knock him around: Escanor previously tanked a full powered two armed strike from Critical Over Galand with only a light shoulder wound to show for it: The shockwave from the strike hitting Escanor's shoulder obliterated the surrounding area and cut off the top of two hills kilometres away and it literally didn't make Escanor a millimetre.

Which is Escanor's piercing durability, not his blunt force, something that's far more valuable both in justifying this scaling (since Gowther was hit with blunt force with Escanor was hit with piercing), and that, to repeat myself, neither of my members use piercing attacks.

Mael was able to draw blood from Escanor and knock him around, putting the potency of his strikes at mountain level. Gowther withstood multiple attacks from a drastically more powerful version of Mael and he was still able to fight afterwards, showcasing his endurance.

Boros is stronger than mountain level, even his heat is more than this, so Gowther is getting melted alive as collateral damage.

Abilities:

Gowther can use this ability in a variety of different ways. One way he can use this ability is to completely overwrite a person's past memories and fabricate new ones for them, as he did with Guila and Zeal:

He can invade someone's subconscious, which in a way can help against possession if Mewtwo has that ability:

These doesn't protect himself from TP, just 'fixes the damage' so to speak, so once Mewtwo TP's both Gowther and Yamma at the same time, which he easily can and will, this won't save Gowther.

He can fire long range projectiles to hypnotise his opponents, as he did with Galand: This technique in particular will be an excellent tactic to use against a brick like Boros. Boros has no telepathy resistance whatsoever so while he's in the middle of fighting Yamamoto, Gowther can discombobulate and confuse him by hypnotising him, therefore leaving him completely open to an attack by Yamamoto, which will no doubt kill him when you see what I have up my sleeve for him.

You've got to tag Boros first, and consider his lightning++ speeds, even if we included meliodas' scaling (which i don't as it's waaaay to loose and has way to many holes) is still faster than Gowther. And Gowther won't be able to line up a shot whilst he's being ragdolled into oblivion, unable to move as his mind is TP'd away (same applies to Yamma).

Another technique that Gowther has that would be particularly useful against the other member of your team, Mewtwo, is Jack. Jack is a technique wherein Gowther takes over control of your bodies nervous system, effectively immobilising you and allowing him to take control of your body: From what you've shown, Mewtwo has no resistance to attacks that target his central nervous system and it doesn't appear as if he has any noticeable physical strength either, so it's not like he can muscle out of it.

Si is this just a telepathic thing, or does Gowther need to actively touch his opponents, cause if it's the latter then he ain't hitting it whilst it's flying in the air, and if it's the former Mewtwo can just use his inherent Physic resistance and Aura benefits to make it immune to this effect (consider this is still TP, just the nervous system instead of something like the brain or heart). So unless there's more to this power than what your giving, i don't see how this differs from simple mind control. and keep in mind thanks to Aura's precog, Mewtwo will see this coming.

All that leaves him is two options, somehow manipulate Gowther into undoing Jack (Which isn't going to happen), or die by the hands of Yamamoto.

Mind control sounds perfect for the job, and since Gowther's never shown to be immune to TP naturally (only having cures with his powers, which he won't use whilst possessed), it won't be hard to take control, release Mewtwo , then sick Gowther onto Yamma instead.

Gowther's Sacred Treasure is the Twin Bow Herritt, and what it does basically is increase Gowther's range and allow him to use Invasion from a long distance

Considering the relatively short distance between us, the range boosts shouldn't affect much.

One of his Sacred Treasure techniques is Rewrite Light, a technique where he overwrites the memories of those he targets: he techniques effects are artificial and temporary but it doesn't need to have a long lasting effect. All it needs to do is disrupt your teams synergy long enough for Yamamoto to unleash his power and clean house.

Again Mewtwo has the means between Aura and it's typing to nullify this affect, and even still it's resisted it's mind being wiped before.

No Caption Provided

For a bit of context, the machines that Mewtwo was trapped in where mechs specifically to bring down Mewtwo, and was already draining it's mind, but through sheer willpower, it was able to power through his memory being wiped long enough for the Pikachus to overpower the machine. Whilst this did require a lot of juice out of Mewtwo, it shows that Mewtwo can and has resisted against residual mind based attacks before, and thus defend from this kind of attack (also worth noting that this version of mewtwo hasn't shown the ability to use Aura, making this durability feat more impressive than it looks).

Even without this feat, Mewtwo has the means to protect from this, assuming it even these arrows even tag it through it's speed and precog.

Initial Counters:

An impressive showing of raw heat but nowhere near enough to harm Yamamoto. Yamamoto no sold multiple lightning strikes from Driscoll's Koko Gonryu Rikyu: The average heat of a lightning bolt is over 5 times as hot as the surface of the sun:

Just in case you try to dismiss the feat under the premise that it's unnatural lightning, Koko Gonryu Rikyu is a Bankai that manipulates the surrounding clouds and weather to create lightning bolts, so the lightning bolts that struck Yamamoto were completely natural and yet they were so insignificant to Yamamoto that he was able to reminisce about his past while being constantly bombarded. Furthermore, as shown during the durability section of Yamamoto's opener, Yama was able to nonchalantly chill in the centre of a giant pillar of fire, fire that's hot enough to completely vaporize flesh bodies. Needless to say, Yamamoto's going to be completely unharmed by Boros's heat.

You already admitted Boros can produce levels of AOE which nearly killed Yamma, so i don't see how he's going completely unharmed, especially since claiming Boros is only 3,000 F is very misleading, as discussed.

That's... not actually trading blows. Boros was just furiously attacking Saitama to no avail, as Saitama was blocking/no selling all of his strikes. There was never a time in that fight where Boros matched Saitama's striking power equally like this:

I beg to differ
I beg to differ

They did this throughout the whole fight (note the explosion in-between Boros' punches), and you can clearly see Saitama trading blows with Boros, even without the Meteoric Burst, so this is a mute point. The fact that Boros arms didn't just implode of themselves when colliding is proof that he should be able to take most of Saitama's regular punches and even power them (the ones which one-shot the likes of Deep Sea King). Besides, even without scaling off of Saitama, the moon feat already puts him way above Yammamoto (something you've already admitted), so overall this isn't a category Yamma's winning in.

Also, Saitama was holding back the lions share of his power and Boros himself even stated that Saitama didn't bear his fangs once:

Saitama held back his power purposefully because he sympathized with Boros on a personal level. There's no evidence he was hitting Boros with the same amount of power he used when he one shotted the meteorite and on top of that Boros never actually matched Saitama's striking power.

You mean like how Saitama holds back against literally everyone else he's ever fought? He always held back in every fight, and in terms of the meteor feat, there's actually pretty good evidence he took it fairly seriously.

Note Saitama's expression in both of these gifs, they're practically identical and Saitama rarely pulls out this kind of face throughout the series (you can see it when he intentionally goes 'serious' against Genos too), so he seems to be taking these cases at least somewhat serious, and besides, right after destroying the meteor he pulls this face...

Does this look like a guy going even 50%? I doubt it.
Does this look like a guy going even 50%? I doubt it.

Ah yes, the infamous moon kicking feat. A very impressive striking feat but once you see what Yamamoto can truly do, you'll realize just how bad of a match up Yama is for Boros.

Well in terms of raw heat you've already admitted to Boros being able to make similar levels of range, and the heat is nothing Boros can't handle (assuming Mewtwo even lets you get it off).

My counter to this is similar to before. Saitama was holding back his power and he could have one shotted Boros at any point in the fight, he just didn't because he sympathized with him. With that context in mind there's really no way of knowing how much force Saitama was hitting Boros with, making his durability and regeneration limit kinda vague.

Then i repeat my one counter point regarding Saitama's general body language compared to both the meteor and his fight with Boros. And the regeneration still has the feat of going back form a puddle, so Saitama's inherent strength i've got the one regen feat i need, unless you wanna try saying Boros wasn't a puddle.

Moreover, the only thing Boros has regenerated from is blunt force attacks whereas Yamamoto's main form of combat is energy/heat, which operates completely differently compared to a blunt force attack like punch. Then you have Gowther who's attacks bypass durability and regeneration altogether, making Boros's regenerating kinda irrelevant.

That's... not really how regen works in terms of feats, traditional durability sure, but in terms of regen, you can use both piercing and heat for examples of good healing, as means of showing how much he can regenerate from (i.e. getting stabbed through the brain and having a fist through the brain are both equally good regen feats, despite the different types of resistance needed to survive), and heck, just because he's being damaged doesn't mean the healing will just stop, it can just regenerate faster than the heat kills him (considering how he could regenerate from a puddle in an instant is proof that he could possibly overwrite the heat, plus the heat resistance shown), and with Mewtwo TKing Yammamoto to death, unless he activates his Ryujin immediately (something you'll have to prove is in character for him to do, but seems unlikely from my limited knowledge), then i don't see why Boros can't just blitz him.

Saitama had no issue with Boro's speed at all. In fact, Saitama casually tagged and then blitzed him with Consecutive Normal Punches:

Boros was still outpacing Saitama in the scan you showed in terms of raw speed and was even going FTE from Saitama's pov, Saitama was simply able to read where he was gonna be and was able to punch accordingly (and the consecutive punch was whilst not only Boros was monologuing, but whilst he was still recovering/healing). Also i'd like to reiterate the sheer levels of casualness how Saitama slaughtered the lightning+ Bakuzan, something you just kinda glossed over.

It's to be expected since Boros has only ever fought Saitama but i find scaling Boros to Saitama incredibly flawed. Saitama is the absolute god tier of the verse and as such he is the strongest, fastest, most durable and overall the most powerful person in the OPM universe. He could have blitzed and one shotted Boros at any point in the fight which is why gauging Boros's physicals is quite difficult. At best you could argue that Boros is the most powerful guy Saitama's come across but that's still not saying much in all honesty

Their's a leagues of difference between a casual Saitama and a morals off Saitama, so really you can judge the as entirely separate entities if you wanted to. What i'm trying to get at is that Boros is faster than a casual Saitama (i.e. what he was like when he 'fought' Bakuzan), forcing the latter to step up his game and go more seriously like he did with the meteor, thus making him better than the causal, lightning++ speeds 'regular' Saitama (unless you wanna claim Bakuzan is equal to speed with Boros, something clearly quite foolish).

Gowther and Yamamoto (Yamamoto in particular) have actual consistent and objective feats of their own proving how powerful they are whereas all Boros has is his showings against a guy who he didn't even hurt and was infinitely more powerful than him in every way.

No Caption Provided

He visibly left lasting bruises on Saitama, keep in mind there's not a scratch on Saitama after he's pummeled into a ginormous crater and a good chunk of the city (which could be argued to actually be a country, but that's a whole other beast) is completely wiped from existence, yet Boros was able to visible harm him, alongside creating energy blast that cover cities and kicked Saitama to the moon, those alone are really all the strength feats Boros needs to win, and you don't need to scale for that last too feats.

None of those abilities are actually relevant or useful against Gowther and Yamamoto tbh. Shields will be bypassed by Gowther's TP, Recovery won't help if he gets vaporized by Yama's flames and Mewtwo only seems able to turn his opponents to stone if he tags them, which i doubt's going to happen given my teams speed and the fact that they have full knowledge on your teams powers and abilities.

Don't really see how flight, invisibility or a one-shot stone blast aren't useful, especially considering you'll be ragdolled thanks to your lack of TK resistance, so aiming isn't an issue, nor have you shown the ability to see invisible foes, but that's for you to prove wrong.

TK is probably going to be the most annoying ability for my team to overcome but before i get into any specific counters you're going to have to elaborate more on Mewtwo's potency and scope with this ability.

I mean, i did though. I showed you Mewtwo TKing an entire Lake in base form, that's more than enough to create a scope of power right?

I can show you Mega Mewtwo casually picking up a lake to douse a forest fire, but this should be all you need to judge off of right? Still don't see how you don't get ragdolled, unable to do anything.

For mind wiping, Gowther can restore altered, erased or lost memories:

This doesn't mean he's immune to mind wiping naturally (keep in mind that is a power that has to activated, not an automatic defense against memory alteration), nor show that Gowther would immediately resort to reshuffling memories once his mind is wiped (keep in mind his memory of Mewtwo and Boros will be gone in an instant, he wouldn't even process that his mind was wiped) cause he would've forgotten Mewtwo's powers, and even what he looked like by the time Mewtwo's done.

And as a counter to possession, he can invade a persons subconscious and attempt to release them:

Again, not an automatic defense, so once both Gowther and Yamma are possessed (which will happen immediately), it's already GG.

A technique that could also be of use is Blackout. Blackout completely knocks out every living creature that has low spirit level (Willpower) within a three mile radius of himself:

If Mewtwo has particularly low willpower or mental strength, this technique could very well knock him out.

Well you said it's based on Spirit power, which considering you didn't put a definition of Spirit i'll have to resort to the Taizai wiki, but it says that spirit is...

a measure of composure, determination and perseverance.

Nannatsu no Taizai Wiki - Balor's Magical Eye

Despite this being incredibly vague, is something Boros and Mewtwo have in spades.

Mewtwo very rarely loses his cool, dedicated to protecting the clones he has in his care and has preserved through a lot of punishment (see his durability), so i say he's got all categories down pat.

As for Boros, obviously his determination when it comes to fighting people like Saitama locks that down, his healing factor alone shows his perseverance and is clearly composed enough to lead an army of aliens, so he should be fine, but if need be Mewtwo can simply transfer his Aura to Boros and keep him protected that way (or again, just blitz him and melt Gowther alive thanks to his non-existent heat durability). So all in all, i have the means to bypass this, assuming Gowther resorts to it from the get go (something i doubt since he's getting ragdolled alongside Yamma form the beginning).

I checked the image and Lance's Dragonite is nowhere near city. Based on the size of the explosion it's at best multi-city block level:

Breath of Dragonair, Part 2

I beg to differ, i probably should've out this with the other scan but hey-ho, later on in the same chapter, and only a page away that the enter city is nothing more than a giant crater (they even say vermilion city, relevant since Pokemon makes a clear differences between what's towns or cities), and also worth saying that this was a Dragonair that pulled this off (think teenage Dragonite) and this was done pretty casually, making this not even close to the full potential damage of what Aerodactyl's Hyper Beam could cause when scaling is involved, and making Mewtwo no-selling it in base all the more impressive.

Comparing reentry to Yamamoto is like comparing a candle to a Forrest fire, two completely different scopes. Yamamoto's fire is several times hotter and more potent than reentry heat, so if this is Mewtwo's best durability feat he'd get one shotted.

Assuming Yamma both activates Ryujin from the beginning and doesn't get completely nullified by TK/TP, maybe, but to be honest i can't see it happening, especially considering i'm not convinced Boros can't just blitz and annihilate either of your characters immediately before Ryujin even activates.

Most of these feats are kinda vague and unqauntifiable. I have no idea what seeing snow fall in slow motion means for Mewtwo's combat speed and not all lasers in fiction move at light speed, as even street levelers have dodged them on occasion.

Their's a leagues of difference compared to dodging lasers and having them completely frozen in time, it easily puts Mewtwo into the MHS spectrum, and tbh the snowstorm is about as quantifiable as Ichigo's petal feat, but wither way it should be MHS pretty easily.

But in any case, let's put things into perspective, as Mewtwo was statuing Ash's Pikachu in the 3rd scan provided for speed, which has one wild state freezing feats, but to summarize what happened, Pikachu basically had an entire minute+ long exchange with an Aegislash in which all of the longs Pikachu was jumping across was basically frozen in mid-air, going FTE to Aegislash (who was also seeing the logs in slow-mo), all whilst outsmarting it and it's trainer. Needless to say how crazy this feat really is, easily putting Pikachu into MHS levels, and thus Mewtwo, who is leagues ahead of Pikachu and was statuing (is that the right phrase for it?), well past the MHS++ range.

Yamamoto's fire is several times hotter than reentry and Boros's physicals aren't going to be much of a factor since Yamamoto is faster than him based on consistent feats.

Boros is clearly well over reentry heat given just how easily he burnt through his ship, so saying he's just reentry heats, as mentioned multiple times in this post, is quite foolish.

The only speed feat Boros has is fighting Saitama but Saitama could have (And did) tagged Boros any time he wanted to,so Boros's speed is completely unknown.

That doesn't change that Boros was going FTE from Saitama's POV, so i stand by what i said earlier, unless you wanna claim Bakuzan is faster.

Yamamoto is the most powerful Gotei 13 captain by far and he's stronger than someone who blitzed a casual lighting timer several times over, so Yama's speed is much more clear cut. With full knowledge on and Gowther keeping Mewtwo busy, i think Yamamoto can defeat Boros with his overwhelming heat.

So has Saitama, the guy who Boros went FTE to, and honestly just by basic common sense Boros would be leagues faster than some relative randos like Bakuzan or Suiriya.

Honestly I'm not sure what any of this means but if you're going to claim that Mewtwo can resist other psychic's attacks you have to prove it. I'll reserve completely judgment on Mewtwo until you elaborate more on his abilities because so far I'm kind've confused.

Right, should probably go into a bit more detail on the details, so allow me to go on a bit of a tangent as i explain some mechanics.

No Caption Provided

Every Pokemon has a set of a maximum of two types, each with their own strengths and weaknesses (for the sake of this graph 2x = take double damage, 1x = unaltered/neutral damage, 0.5x = resistance to damage, 0x = no affect/completely immune to that type).

Mewtwo in both base and Mega is a pure psychic type with no extra type to consider, and as you can see from the graph where the word 'Psychic' lines up, shows a 0.5x, thus showing that Mewtwo is inherently resistant to other psychic based attacks like TK. So based on the inherent nature of how Pokemon works, Mewtwo has Resistance to psychic attacks.

In spite of that last long-winded ex-plantation, tbh i'm not sure how to expand on the Aura segment, as it's pretty self explanatory. Their was a sound wave which made steel Pokemon on the island go haywire, and Lucario (who is also a steel type) used Aura to protect itself from the telepathic assault, not much to expand on...

New Conclusion:

Ultimately, the reason you lose this battle from what i've seen is simple, your lack of actual resistance to TK and TP.

Gowther has the techniques to nullify them, but not any inherent resistance which is vital as Mewtwo will be disarming both of your characters at the same time. prove to me whether or not you can resist the TK/TP without the need for techniques which clearly can't be done whilst mind controlled, all whilst Gowther is being burnt to a crisp by Boros' AOE heat blasts and blitzed by superior speeds.

Meanwhile on Yamma' side, i'm honestly thoroughly disappointed with Yamamoto, everything he can do in terms of stats, Boros is leaps and bounds ahead (strength is obvious, his healing factor makes him way more durable, and speed is leagues beyond with incredibly basic scaling), and his only redeeming factor, his Ryujin, will barely come into affect as he will be blitzed and ragdolled before he even gets to use Ryujin, even if you can prove he'll activate it from the start (cause otherwise you just insta-lose).

Come to me when you show TK resistance and inherent outs to TP, then we talk business.

TL;DR:

• Boros still grossly outstats you
  • You've shown no TK resistance so you just get ragdolled
  • Any hope of negating TP is removed when Gowther's nullified
  • Ryujin is your only hope at winning, and even that Boros can power through
  • A lot of Mewtwo's techniques you just have no out to (insta-kill stone blast, invisibility, TK etc.)

So me what your truly capable of.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@thenewguysnm1: This match was well underway, so unless KingGuinness has any objections. However everyone should keep in mind there are only 5 days left.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: Sorry for the wait, but i'm done (grammar mistakes potentially not withstanding, again will tell you if i change anything), you may begin.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KingGuinness

Rebuttals/Counters: (Work in progress)

No Caption Provided

Strength:

Being City block+ isn't close to denting Boros' healing factor, nor even faze Mewtwo given how whichever way you slice the Hyper beam he no-sold, it's at least multi-city block (though I’d argue it's still city level, bit we'll get to that), so not going to be an issue.

I'm not entirely convinced the Hyper Beam Mewtwo tanked is all that impressive and considering this is literally the bare minimum of Yama's striking strength i still retain my opinion that he'll be able to dispatch of Mewtwo rather quickly. Boros is a different threat entirely but i never claimed Yama was close to Boros in physical strength or that he was going to trade blows with him, it's just that i couldn't make an opener without at least expanding on Yama's strength.

Not only is the feat for Aizen piercing resistance, not blunt force like what Yamma pulled off, but also the fact that the explosion wasn't very big at all, absolutely nothing Mewtwo and Boros can't no-sell as well in terms of both the arm crushing and the explosion (they've both taken far greater punishment).

I think you're misunderstanding the scans because it's certainly a blunt force durability feat. Aizen didn't blunt or catch the blade between on hand, he caught it in between his fingers and yet his arm was able to withstand the blunt force shockwave of Sajin's strike without any sort of discomfort whatsoever. That's a blunt force durability and the reason why i decided to even use this feat is because Yama crushed his arm with his grip alone. If Yama can output city block level (Lowball) force by merely squeezing his finger tips, i think it's fair to assume a direct punch from him would be significantly more powerful, around multi-city block level.

Again, piecing resistance, not something that'd be useful for that instance of crushing his arm, nor is no-selling city block+ level hits impressive in the face of either of my characters.

It's both piercing and blunt force durability. If Aizen's arm couldn't withstand city block level forces then his arm would have been completely shattered by the force of Ichigo's swing, and yet Aizen didn't even acknowledge it.

Pretty safe to say Boros' healing factor is leagues ahead of that, and even Mewtwo been stabbed through the chest before no problem, so nothing my characters can't replicate.

Being stabbed through the chest and being completely shattered into dozens of pieces are two completely different things. Unless Mewtwo has some sort of healing factor I'm unaware of, he won't be coming back from that.

Beyond the fact that this is all speculation with no feats to actually back up these, considering the sheer level of even a casual Saitama (the kind of guy which can change the weather of an entire city with a single, super casual punch), that this shouldn't be an issue for Boros, and i repeat what i sad regarding Mewtwo's catching the hyper beam.

Stopping rain from falling is a vague and unqauntifiable feat, and once again Boros doesn't scale to Saitama in any facet.

Speed:

Certainly impressive travel speed, but it's just that, travel speed, and thus isn't nearly as applicable in this kind of fight, where it's do or die from the very start. Also unless we want to get fancalcy, then I’m not sure why this is Mach 200.

As explained during the General Information segment of my Yamamoto opener, Bleach characters use a technique called Shunpo. Shunpo is a movement technique that allows them to move at high speeds. What I'm getting at with this is that Bleach characters use Shunpo for both combat and travel speed, so feats for travel speed are directly applicable to combat speed as that's literally the technique they use to move around. So basically the whole travel speed argument is nulled and the feat still applies.

Impressive but given the scope of Boros' energies blasts (see what i posted in the strength segment which you ignored), which covered multiple city blocks even at their weakest, yet he was still able to reach past the damage he caused particularly instantaneously should be enough to easily surpass this.

I ignored them because i felt they weren't worth addressing. I gave you an example of Shunsui crossing several kilometers instantaneously and Yama outran him with ridiculous ease in base, so outrunning Boros's energy blasts are going to be a piece of cake.

I repeat what i said that travel speed =/= combat speed regarding Shunsui.

Addressed above.

You want to prove that's Mach 200, cause whilst that's impressive, it's barely quantifiable and isn't something i can be immediately convinced to be lightning speed, something Boros is easily over.

Sure, all you have to do is multiply Ichigo's arm length by the amount of times he swung his blade. Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is an attack composed of a hundred million blades but for lowballing sake we'll assume Ichigo only had to deflect a hundred thousand petals (Which is a thousand times less than the actual amount, so it's a horrendous lowball):

According to the Bleach Wikia, Ichigo is roughly 5'8 or a 174 cm:

No Caption Provided

Based on his height, Ichigo's arm would be around 87 cm, or 0.87 meters (Half of his height, average arm length). Now all we have to do is multiply that number by a hundred thousand and convert it to mach, and the number we get is:

No Caption Provided

Which is comfortably over Mach 200. To top it all off, Bankai Ichigo's speed was actually described as "lightning like" in one of the official databooks:

No Caption Provided

Cloud to ground lightning travels at Mach 286, so at this point it's unquestionable that Bankai Ichigo was indeed over Mach 200 and he got horribly blitzed by Aizen, who in turn was flat out scared of fighting Yamamoto.

So is Boros, even removing Saitama from the equation, other clearly weaker monsters in OPM are Lightning+, so even if you are lighting speeds, Boros at bare minimum on par with this, though I’d argue he's comfortably above.

The only example of potential "lightning+" level speed you've shown for Boros so far is by scaling him to Bakuzan, which i honestly can't comment on the validity of since I'm 50+ chapters behind on the OPM manga. Regardless, what you need to prove is if what Suiryu dodged was actual natural lightning, because if it wasn't the feat becomes unusable.

Durability:

So what your saying is that not only Boros can produce these kinds of heats (glad to see we can agree on that), and that Yamma barely survived similar levels of heat? Yeah i still don't see Yamma lasting long at all, especially considering you've shown zero blunt force durability feats for Yamma alongside these levels of heat.

Where are you getting "similar" level of heats from? Boros's best showing of pure heat is melting a ship that withstood reentry whereas Yama's flames are hotter than lightning, which is over 5x hotter than the heat of reentry. There's no comparison here when it comes to heat as Yama is objectively superior.

Yamma is lasting two seconds when it comes to Boros' physicals being plastered over his face, and you've already admitted Boros can produce energy blasts which put Yamma on death's door. i doubt Boros'll even need meteoric Burst to overtax this level of durability easily.

Good thing durability won't matter when i reveal Yama's trump card.

Ryujin Jakka:

And just like this i have the conformation why i don't think Ryujin will be an issue from the get go. Yamma has to both activates this, considering you mentioning he has to release his Shikai (and thus doesn't start with this when the fight starts), allowing Mewtwo to TK him before he even gets a chance to activate Ryujin and that this has to be in character for yamma to go right into from the get-go, instead of using it as a last resort like it (it seems like he doesn't just Ryujin often as one of the guys in the second to last scan mentions "How long has it been" since he used Ryujin, implying he rarely busts it out), so this is on you but until i see otherwise Yamma isn't gonna open with this before Mewtwo starts to ragdoll him.

Ryujin Jakka is Yamamoto's primary weapon and it's what he's used in literally every battle he's ever been in. The only reason why he didn't immediately release it against Jushiro and Shunsui were because they were his comrades, but against Boros and Mewtwo he'll have no qualms releasing it the moment the fight starts.

Also, where's your evidence that Mewtwo is going to TK both Gowther and Yama the moment the fight starts? Mewtwo has no knowledge and he lacks the quantifiable reaction feats to react to Yamamoto, so Yama can just speed blitz him at the start of the fight. That's much more likely to happen since my team has full knowledge on your characters abilities and limits.

Boros and Mewtwo aren't made of your average human meat (hell neither them even resemble humans), so you can't really base it off average human skin. And to go over what i say directly below, i think Boros creates a good enough level of heat to allow his healing factor to do the rest of the work in surviving blows like this.

Which doesn't really matter. The point is that it takes a significant amount of heat to completely vaporize a human body, so even if it doesn't vaporize Mewtwo or Boros it's still enough heat to severely damage them.

Keep in mind that the ship Boros was fighting on no-sold atmospheric reentry, not just tanked it, so considering reentry is 3,000 F, it's not unbelievable to say the ship could take heat around 5,000 albeit with some damage, yet Boros is still able to melt them with ease. I won't bother debating this too much, as Yamma won't get the chance to activate Ryujin, but I can see Boros being able to tank these kinds of heats based on the heats he can produce (same thing applies to Mewtwo, admittedly on a lower scale considering he has weaker healing abilities compared to Boros).

You do realize the numerical difference between 5,000 degrees and 54,000 (Surface of the sun), right? Boros outputting, let alone withstanding that level of heat is completely unsubstantiated. Mewtwo has even less of a chance at surviving those heats since his feats in this aspect are even worse.

You mean the one he nearly died from? Boros creates heat that cover a lot more distance and you've admitted he has the damage output to do the deed.

Does that even matter? Boros can't output that level of heat at all, so it really doesn't matter if Yama was badly hurt by it.

As for my summary, the fact that this is a technique at all renders it victim to Yamma's complete lack of TK./TP resistance, making him unable to perform the one technique that has a shot of taking Boros out, and even then i can't see it happening given the heats Boros can produce and his HF.

Boros and Mewtwo still lack sufficient energy/heat durability feats and Boros's regeneration will be negated by Yama's trump card.

Gowther:

No Caption Provided

Physicals:

This seems incredibly misguided methods of judging Gowther's physicals, mostly cause overall power levels include spirit and magic alongside strength, and it's pretty clear that Gowther's strength is his weakest attribute (hell, we see that in the BOS Gowther scan you provided that his strength is less than half of his spirit and/or power, even less than BOS Meliodas), so if we were to take these numbers seriously then you'd have to assume every other category is 0 in order to truly validate them for how you present it here, something far from the truth in this case, so i'm very sketchy about all of this scaling based on this method, unless you can show current Gowther's power level is caught to Meliodas'.

I'm well aware that a characters overall power level is composed of spirit, magic and strength but my argument is that Gowther's overall power level is dozens of times higher than before so his physical power would HAVE to increase at least a little, unless you believe the only thing that increased was his spirit and magic. Gowther's original strength level was 500 so even if we lowball and say he only doubled in strength (1,000), it's still higher than BOS Meliodas, so my scaling applies.

Ignoring that both of these numbers are way higher than Gowther's 500, and that this looks really inconsistent with the numbers we're provided (Galand lolbitzing a 960 guy, but then outpaced/blocked by a 930? That doesn't sound consistent in the slightest.), being Lightning+ is noting new to Boros or Saitama, so nothing Boros can't deal with.

500 was BOS Gowther's strength. Current Gowther's overall power level is dozens of times higher than before so i think it's fair to assume that his strength increased by a decent amount, at least twice over.

Well A, the moment Mewtwo realizes Gowther's trying to reattach himself, it'll just fling him away (assuming you have an answer to TK), and B, this doesn't stop Boros melting him alive just by Gowther being in his and Yamma's presence.

Which doesn't really help anything. If Mewtwo realizes Gowther is trying to reattach himself and flings one of his body parts away, all Gowther has to do is go retrieve it since he can operate without a head. Unless Mewtwo BFR's Gowther's body parts kilometers away (Which I'm not even sure is allowed), Gowther can retrieve it and continue the fight.

Meliodas' mountain feat is nothing Boros can't replicate with a single kick.

True enough, but if Gowther TP's him before Boros manages to land a strike it won't mean anything.

Which is Escanor's piercing durability, not his blunt force, something that's far more valuable both in justifying this scaling (since Gowther was hit with blunt force with Escanor was hit with piercing), and that, to repeat myself, neither of my members use piercing attacks.

It's a combination of both piercing and blunt force. Escanor's body had the physical durability to withstand Galand's strike and the resistance to hold his ground without even moving an inch, which requires blunt force durability.

Boros is stronger than mountain level, even his heat is more than this, so Gowther is getting melted alive as collateral damage.

Boros has never caused mountain level damage with his heat. The most he's done is melt the surface of his ship (Not even the whole thing, only a portion of it) so to claim that he's mountain level is unsubstantiated.

Abilities:

These doesn't protect himself from TP, just 'fixes the damage' so to speak, so once Mewtwo TP's both Gowther and Yamma at the same time, which he easily can and will, this won't save Gowther.

Fixing the damage is protection from TP. For example, if Mewtwo manages to TP Yamamoto, all Gowther has to do is restore his original memories and Mewtwo's TP becomes ineffective. Mewtwo's only choice at that point would be to TP Gowther literally the moment the fight starts, which seems unlikely given Gowther and Yama's better speed.

You've got to tag Boros first, and consider his lightning++ speeds, even if we included meliodas' scaling (which i don't as it's waaaay to loose and has way to many holes) is still faster than Gowther. And Gowther won't be able to line up a shot whilst he's being ragdolled into oblivion, unable to move as his mind is TP'd away (same applies to Yamma).

You've yet to even prove that Boros moves at lightning+ level speeds, whereas I've given consistent scaling and feats for Gowther and Yama to prove that they are. The only scaling you've given for Boros thus far is scaling him to Saitama, which is inherently flawed since Saitama is infinitely more powerful than him in every way.

Si is this just a telepathic thing, or does Gowther need to actively touch his opponents, cause if it's the latter then he ain't hitting it whilst it's flying in the air, and if it's the former Mewtwo can just use his inherent Physic resistance and Aura benefits to make it immune to this effect (consider this is still TP, just the nervous system instead of something like the brain or heart). So unless there's more to this power than what your giving, i don't see how this differs from simple mind control. and keep in mind thanks to Aura's precog, Mewtwo will see this coming.

It's direct nervous system f*****y. It requires Mewtwo being tagged but i don't see this being a problem since Gowther can fire dozens of Jack's at once:

No Caption Provided

Gowther also has a technique called Breaker Off, wherein he completely disconnects your nerves for ten seconds:

No Caption Provided

This would leave Mewtwo completely defenseless to a physical assault from Yamamoto and his TP/TK would be useless if he can't actually see him.

Mind control sounds perfect for the job, and since Gowther's never shown to be immune to TP naturally (only having cures with his powers, which he won't use whilst possessed), it won't be hard to take control, release Mewtwo , then sick Gowther onto Yamma instead.

Considering the relatively short distance between us, the range boosts shouldn't affect much.

The starting distance is 100 hundreds meters, which although doesn't seem like much at first glance, is enough distance for the faster characters (Gowther and Yama) to either reposition themselves or speed blitz.

Again Mewtwo has the means between Aura and it's typing to nullify this affect, and even still it's resisted it's mind being wiped before.

No Caption Provided

For a bit of context, the machines that Mewtwo was trapped in where mechs specifically to bring down Mewtwo, and was already draining it's mind, but through sheer willpower, it was able to power through his memory being wiped long enough for the Pikachus to overpower the machine. Whilst this did require a lot of juice out of Mewtwo, it shows that Mewtwo can and has resisted against residual mind based attacks before, and thus defend from this kind of attack (also worth noting that this version of mewtwo hasn't shown the ability to use Aura, making this durability feat more impressive than it looks).

Even without this feat, Mewtwo has the means to protect from this, assuming it even these arrows even tag it through it's speed and precog.

Regarding Aura, i noticed that you haven't actually posted a feat of Mewtwo using Aura defensively, only Lucario. Applying Lucario's Aura feats to Mewtwo despite the fact that Mewtwo hasn't used it in combat like Lucario has is an association fallacy and honestly the Lucario example doesn't even work since Lucario (From what you've shown) has never used Aura to defend against actual TP or nervous system based attacks.

In regards to the feat you posted, Mewtwo is visibly straining massively and it's blatantly obvious that he wasn't going to last much longer under that kind of assault. In this fight, there's no machines and no Pikachu's to bail Mewtwo out of a sticky situation.

Initial Counters:

You already admitted Boros can produce levels of AOE which nearly killed Yamma, so i don't see how he's going completely unharmed, especially since claiming Boros is only 3,000 F is very misleading, as discussed.

What i was referring to was the force/shockwave of the blast itself, not it's heat. One of your original arguments was this:

No Caption Provided

You claimed that Boros can melt my team by simply existing, to which i countered by showing Yama no selling a barrage of lightning strikes, effectively voiding that argument.

Gowther has full knowledge on Boros so he can simply retreat to a different location and spam TP blasts at Boros and Mewtwo.

I beg to differ
I beg to differ

They did this throughout the whole fight (note the explosion in-between Boros' punches), and you can clearly see Saitama trading blows with Boros, even without the Meteoric Burst, so this is a mute point. The fact that Boros arms didn't just implode of themselves when colliding is proof that he should be able to take most of Saitama's regular punches and even power them (the ones which one-shot the likes of Deep Sea King). Besides, even without scaling off of Saitama, the moon feat already puts him way above Yammamoto (something you've already admitted), so overall this isn't a category Yamma's winning in.

They aren't trading blows. As shown in your own scan, Saitama isn't shown throwing a single punch and all he's doing is blocking Boros's strikes, evident by the fact that all of his afterimages are of him in a guard position. The anime gives us a clearer representation of what I'm talking about:

As seen in the video, Saitama's isn't throwing any punches and the only time he does, Boros gets his whole arm blown off. This solidifies my claim that Boros did NOT match Saitama's striking power at all.

You mean like how Saitama holds back against literally everyone else he's ever fought? He always held back in every fight, and in terms of the meteor feat, there's actually pretty good evidence he took it fairly seriously.

Note Saitama's expression in both of these gifs, they're practically identical and Saitama rarely pulls out this kind of face throughout the series (you can see it when he intentionally goes 'serious' against Genos too), so he seems to be taking these cases at least somewhat serious, and besides, right after destroying the meteor he pulls this face...

Yes. Saitama holds back in literally every fight therefore there's no way concrete way of knowing exactly how hard he's hitting his opponent, and Boros is no exception.

By your logic, Genos's face would have island level durability since he withstood the shockwave of a "serious" Saitama's punch, which we all know for a fact is not true.

Well in terms of raw heat you've already admitted to Boros being able to make similar levels of range, and the heat is nothing Boros can't handle (assuming Mewtwo even lets you get it off).

Then i repeat my one counter point regarding Saitama's general body language compared to both the meteor and his fight with Boros. And the regeneration still has the feat of going back form a puddle, so Saitama's inherent strength i've got the one regen feat i need, unless you wanna try saying Boros wasn't a puddle.

These points have been addressed above.

That's... not really how regen works in terms of feats, traditional durability sure, but in terms of regen, you can use both piercing and heat for examples of good healing, as means of showing how much he can regenerate from (i.e. getting stabbed through the brain and having a fist through the brain are both equally good regen feats, despite the different types of resistance needed to survive), and heck, just because he's being damaged doesn't mean the healing will just stop, it can just regenerate faster than the heat kills him (considering how he could regenerate from a puddle in an instant is proof that he could possibly overwrite the heat, plus the heat resistance shown), and with Mewtwo TKing Yammamoto to death, unless he activates his Ryujin immediately (something you'll have to prove is in character for him to do, but seems unlikely from my limited knowledge), then i don't see why Boros can't just blitz him.

You may have got me here, but ultimately it's all irrelevant in the face of Yama's trump card.

Ryujin Jakka is Yamamoto's primary weapon and what he uses in every fight. Asking if it's in character for him to use it off the bat is like asking if Zoro using his swords or Goku using Ki is in character for them off the bat, of course it is. Although you have admitted that you haven't read Bleach so i guess you being unaware of Yama's style and morals is to be expected.

Boros was still outpacing Saitama in the scan you showed in terms of raw speed and was even going FTE from Saitama's pov, Saitama was simply able to read where he was gonna be and was able to punch accordingly (and the consecutive punch was whilst not only Boros was monologuing, but whilst he was still recovering/healing). Also i'd like to reiterate the sheer levels of casualness how Saitama slaughtered the lightning+ Bakuzan, something you just kinda glossed over.

Saitama won't be able to "read" where Boros is going if he can't actually perceive him. Saitama doesn't have precognition or sensing, he's relying on his natural reflexes to perceive and tag Boros. I mean it's blatantly obvious that Saitama is faster than Boros since immediately after Boros supposedly outpaces him, Saitama blitzes him.

I glossed over the Bakuzan instance because i can't question on it's validity. Suiryu only seems to have one ambiguous lightning timing feat whereas Yamamoto is above characters who are lightning timers by both feats and guidebook statements, so overall his speed is more consistent and much easier to gauge.

Their's a leagues of difference between a casual Saitama and a morals off Saitama, so really you can judge the as entirely separate entities if you wanted to. What i'm trying to get at is that Boros is faster than a casual Saitama (i.e. what he was like when he 'fought' Bakuzan), forcing the latter to step up his game and go more seriously like he did with the meteor, thus making him better than the causal, lightning++ speeds 'regular' Saitama (unless you wanna claim Bakuzan is equal to speed with Boros, something clearly quite foolish).

Saitama wasn't morals off against Boros, in fact it was the complete opposite as he sympathized with him on a personal level. Boros being faster than a "casual" Saitama is a very vague and ambiguous way of gauging Boros's speed but for the arguments sake, let's just say i agree with you. What does that prove exactly? That Boros is lightning++ levels? Well so is Yamamoto and it's more concrete at that.

No Caption Provided

He visibly left lasting bruises on Saitama, keep in mind there's not a scratch on Saitama after he's pummeled into a ginormous crater and a good chunk of the city (which could be argued to actually be a country, but that's a whole other beast) is completely wiped from existence, yet Boros was able to visible harm him, alongside creating energy blast that cover cities and kicked Saitama to the moon, those alone are really all the strength feats Boros needs to win, and you don't need to scale for that last too feats.

This could simply be chalked up to artistic affect since it was clear as day that Saitama was completely unharmed. This was his face after being punted to the moon:

No Caption Provided

Quite literally, he looks like he felt nothing at all. If the artistic representation doesn't accurately convey what the characters actually feeling, it really doesn't mean much.

Don't really see how flight, invisibility or a one-shot stone blast aren't useful, especially considering you'll be ragdolled thanks to your lack of TK resistance, so aiming isn't an issue, nor have you shown the ability to see invisible foes, but that's for you to prove wrong.

Yamamoto can also fly and Mewtwo's stone blast can be easily dodged. Invisibility doesn't seem to be an ability that Mewtwo uses often and even so Gowther and Yama have full knowledge, which you seem to forget. Gowther and Yama have far more reason to let loose and use their most powerful attacks at the start of the fight, as opposed to Boros and Mewtwo.

I mean, i did though. I showed you Mewtwo TKing an entire Lake in base form, that's more than enough to create a scope of power right?

I can show you Mega Mewtwo casually picking up a lake to douse a forest fire, but this should be all you need to judge off of right? Still don't see how you don't get ragdolled, unable to do anything.

TK'ing water isn't really indicative of ragdolling Gowther and Yama. Yamamoto has multi-city block to town level strength, so why can't he just forcibly break out of it?

This doesn't mean he's immune to mind wiping naturally (keep in mind that is a power that has to activated, not an automatic defense against memory alteration), nor show that Gowther would immediately resort to reshuffling memories once his mind is wiped (keep in mind his memory of Mewtwo and Boros will be gone in an instant, he wouldn't even process that his mind was wiped) cause he would've forgotten Mewtwo's powers, and even what he looked like by the time Mewtwo's done.

You've yet to even prove Mewtwo will opt for a mind wipe the moment the fight starts. I noticed that your main game plan with Mewtwo seems to be for him to just immediately TP/TK dominate Gowther and Yama the moment the fight starts but i find that you've yet to provide multiple examples of Mewtwo doing this consistently and in character against people he's never even met before.

Again, not an automatic defense, so once both Gowther and Yamma are possessed (which will happen immediately), it's already GG.

Addressed.

Well you said it's based on Spirit power, which considering you didn't put a definition of Spirit i'll have to resort to the Taizai wiki, but it says that spirit is...

a measure of composure, determination and perseverance.

Despite this being incredibly vague, is something Boros and Mewtwo have in spades.

Mewtwo very rarely loses his cool, dedicated to protecting the clones he has in his care and has preserved through a lot of punishment (see his durability), so i say he's got all categories down pat.

As for Boros, obviously his determination when it comes to fighting people like Saitama locks that down, his healing factor alone shows his perseverance and is clearly composed enough to lead an army of aliens, so he should be fine, but if need be Mewtwo can simply transfer his Aura to Boros and keep him protected that way (or again, just blitz him and melt Gowther alive thanks to his non-existent heat durability). So all in all, i have the means to bypass this, assuming Gowther resorts to it from the get go (something i doubt since he's getting ragdolled alongside Yamma form the beginning).

None of this is evidence that they can resist Gowther's Blackout. It's all pure speculation (Boros is the leader of an army of aliens therefore he has high willpower and determination? Baseless)

I beg to differ, i probably should've out this with the other scan but hey-ho, later on in the same chapter, and only a page away that the enter city is nothing more than a giant crater (they even say vermilion city, relevant since Pokemon makes a clear differences between what's towns or cities), and also worth saying that this was a Dragonair that pulled this off (think teenage Dragonite) and this was done pretty casually, making this not even close to the full potential damage of what Aerodactyl's Hyper Beam could cause when scaling is involved, and making Mewtwo no-selling it in base all the more impressive.

Just because they called it a city doesn't mean it's actually city sized. When comparing the crater to the size of the nearby buildings, you'll come to the conclusion that the blast was nowhere near city level. I mean, there is literally like a couple dozen buildings in the background which adds to the fact that the attack wasn't city level, so you're effectively back at square one.

Their's a leagues of difference compared to dodging lasers and having them completely frozen in time, it easily puts Mewtwo into the MHS spectrum, and tbh the snowstorm is about as quantifiable as Ichigo's petal feat, but wither way it should be MHS pretty easily.

But in any case, let's put things into perspective, as Mewtwo was statuing Ash's Pikachu in the 3rd scan provided for speed, which has one wild state freezing feats, but to summarize what happened, Pikachu basically had an entire minute+ long exchange with an Aegislash in which all of the longs Pikachu was jumping across was basically frozen in mid-air, going FTE to Aegislash (who was also seeing the logs in slow-mo), all whilst outsmarting it and it's trainer. Needless to say how crazy this feat really is, easily putting Pikachu into MHS levels, and thus Mewtwo, who is leagues ahead of Pikachu and was statuing (is that the right phrase for it?), well past the MHS++ range.

Am i missing something here? Were you suppose to post a scan or something? All i saw in that video was Pikachu jumping off a bunch of tree logs, which even Ash commented on. It's nowhere near massively hypersonic and if that's his best speed feat, he's getting horribly blitzed.

Right, should probably go into a bit more detail on the details, so allow me to go on a bit of a tangent as i explain some mechanics.

No Caption Provided

Every Pokemon has a set of a maximum of two types, each with their own strengths and weaknesses (for the sake of this graph 2x = take double damage, 1x = unaltered/neutral damage, 0.5x = resistance to damage, 0x = no affect/completely immune to that type).

Mewtwo in both base and Mega is a pure psychic type with no extra type to consider, and as you can see from the graph where the word 'Psychic' lines up, shows a 0.5x, thus showing that Mewtwo is inherently resistant to other psychic based attacks like TK. So based on the inherent nature of how Pokemon works, Mewtwo has Resistance to psychic attacks.

I see. However, all of that is pretty much useless unless he actually has the feats to support it. Gowther's TP was able to affect the Demon King for millions of years:

The Demon King is one of the two most powerful characters in the verse and Gowther was able to rewrite his (And pretty much every important character across Britannia) memories for millions of years. Unless Mewtwo has feats of resisting TP of this caliber, it's going to affect him.

Trump Card: Zanka No Tachi

No Caption Provided

By far one of the most powerful abilities of ANY character in this whole tourney. Zanka No Tachi is an ability wherein Yamamoto condenses all the flames he produces into the tip of his sword:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Just remembered this tourney, it's been more than 5 days, so am i moved on, should we wait on Guinness, or is the tourney dead?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mr_ingenuity  Moderator