• Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Froppy should win. She has knowledge of Ochaco's ability so she can just use her poison/invisibility to incap.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with Asui. Should be a stronger and better physical fighter.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Asui most likely.

DemarG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Froppy should be faster and stronger based on the anime (I haven't read the manga ;p". Plus she knows her power, so Asui should win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting fight. I think this is closer than people think. Ochaco is one of the most skilled in class 1A when it comes to hand to hand fighting. Froppy does have better physicals but she has to get close to Ochaco, Ochaco can touch her. However I can wondering if Froppy can anchor herself using her tongue or if she can get near a building she can stick to the building. That could limit her mobility and options if she has no mass.

I'll go with Ochaco. I can see an argument for Froppy.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Belando

@jashro44: Honestly don't see scenarios where Asui loses.

She has enough strength to knock out the beast quirk user from class B, can stick to surfaces and extend her tongue to avoid losing control if Ochaco somehow touches her, and her mucous was powerful enough to paralyze Chimera.

I do think people are sleeping on Ochaco overall, as she's really fast and skilled compared to her peers. But Asui is almost a perfect counter aside from having no consistent ranged attacks.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

Honestly don't see scenario's where Asui loses.

She has enough strength to knock out the beast quirk user from class B,

They are in character and Uraraka did take hits from Bakugo which ripped up the stadium so her durability isn't bad.

can stick to surfaces and extend her tongue to avoid losing control if Ochaco somehow touches her,

This is something I acknowledged but without mass behind her attacks she shouldn't have any force. I'm not sure how she goes about fighting uraraka at that point.

and her mucous was powerful enough to paralyze Chimera.

This I forgot about. Do you have the clip?

I do think people are sleeping on Ochaco overall, as she's really fast and skilled compared to her peers. But Asui is almost a perfect counter aside from having no consistent ranged attacks.

I think Uraraka could counter her outside the Mucous maybe. I would need to remember how that works though.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asui. The hero names in MHA are so cringe - uravity ,froppy 😬😬lmfao

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with froppy

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Belando

@jashro44: I have the gif somewhere, but I can't find it. It's essentially applied by Iida, Asui and Kirishima as they're coated by the mucous when they fight Chimera. He does however overcome the paralysis when transforming into his full powered form.

Although I agree that harming someone with physical attacks when there's no force behind them is a valid counter-argument. I'm not sure that's the case when Asui can be planted and stick to something while attacking, essentially negating Ochaco's quirk.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Going with Tsu, but if she gets tagged once I see Ochako winning

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Interesting fight. I think this is closer than people think. Ochaco is one of the most skilled in class 1A when it comes to hand to hand fighting. Froppy does have better physicals but she has to get close to Ochaco, Ochaco can touch her. However I can wondering if Froppy can anchor herself using her tongue or if she can get near a building she can stick to the building. That could limit her mobility and options if she has no mass.

I'll go with Ochaco. I can see an argument for Froppy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

@jashro44: I have the gif somewhere, but I can't find it. It's essentially applied by Iida, Asui and Kirishima as they're coated by the mucous when they fight Chimera. He does however overcome the paralysis when transforming into his full powered form.

Although I agree that harming someone with physical attacks when there's no force behind them is a valid counter-argument. I'm not sure that's the case when Asui can be planted and stick to something while attacking, essentially negating Ochaco's quirk.

The mucous could be a problem. Depends if Tsyu uses it quickly or not I guess.

Asui has way better stats

I doubt Ochako could ever tag her but nice match-up anyway

Tsyu doesn't really have many notable feats. IIRC he only feat of speed is dodging that scale guy quirk in class B.

Also she's kept up fine with Toga who has better feats than Tsyu like this.

No Caption Provided

I would assume Tsyu and Uraraka are roughly the same in terms of speed. Tsyu is more agile and mobile but Uraraka is a better martial artist. I think ignoring Tsyu's mucous (which I forgot about intially) Uraraka would win.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toga's speed seems really interesting at times. She's been seen blitzing large groups on several occasions now. I wonder if it's just her raw speed or if her ability to disappear plays a role.

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

Toga = Ochaco?

Toga > 5% Deku as she caught him with attacks and even almost caught him.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Belando

@vilxxvx: Toga = Ochaco?

Not equal. But Ochaco has tagged and outmaneuvered Toga.

Toga > 5% Deku

Depends on what we mean by that. Toga handled Deku due to her ability to disappear, not stats. She's generally speaking difficult to deal with for that reason. I think characters would need enhanced senses like Mirko and Hawks, or an otherwise helpful quirk to counter that ability.

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

That was pure speed, not her abilities or anything.