• Fight on an unpopulated Earth
Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

Mewtwo omegalol stomps the verse. You could wank Thanos to country level, quad mach for all I care and it wouldn't be even remotely close enough to stop Mewtwo's speed, power & toolkit.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo doesn't even need to blitz. He can Professor X Thano's lame ass and walk away. Even if you wanked Thanos, this isn't a fair fight.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful is Mewto's TP?

Anyway, seeing as the Time Stone worked on an universal character like Dormammu, I'd be surprised if Mind Stone's scale is any lower, but unfortunately it hasn't got the most clear cut feats per se.

In terms of power, I am pretty sure Mewto isn't even planetary so it's a wrap there but he will probably win with TP

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: composite mewtwo is plantery IIRC. But @gilgamesh probably knows more about that then me

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: it's that or at least high to mid content level and from the movies he says "I can make a storm that would end humanity" or something along those lines so take that as you well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: You can argue planetary with all the amps Mewtwo can give himself, tho it does depend on how generous you are with the 6x multiplier he gives himself.

Though as I mentioned, Mewtwo's FTL so even if you wanna put Thanos at universal or whatever it doesn't matter.

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutogen13: Of course. It comes from Mewtwo's in-game moveset (note that whilst this is technically a gameplay feat, there's no player interaction or any ways to make it "not" a feat, so it's fine as a showing). Think moves like Calm Mind, Swords Dance, all that. Essentially in the game you can stack buffs up to 6 times, so apply that logic to Mewtwo, and whilst he does need to set it up mid-fight, it's still a solid back.

Though I forgot that +1 in Pokemon logic is a 0.5x boost so in actually I got it wrong and it's more like a 4x multiplier, but buffs are buffs all the same.

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: Ah thank you for explaining also worth noting that it's in character for Mewtwo to spam recover a lot so even if he is not on the level he definitely has a lot of hax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutogen13: I can agree on the hax thing for sure, especially when we factor stuff like Guard Swap. Tho honestly him spamming recover is a bit too "game mechanic-esque" for my liking, personally speaking, tho Mewtwo is canonically smart enough to where you argue him doing that should the situation call for it. Granted in this matches case it'll be over in a nanosecond so I doubt he'll need it lol.

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Narutogen13
KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers