Posted by ComicGirl21 (152 posts) 8 days, 7 hours ago

Poll: Metal bat runs the MCU gauntlet (11 votes)

1. Gamora 9%
2. Captain America 0%
3. Drax the destroyer 0%
4. Spiderman 9%
5. Loki 0%
6. Iron man 0%
7. Ronan 0%
8. Thor 0%
9. Hulk 18%
10. Kurse 9%
11. Hela 0%
Clears 55%

Metal bat (OPM) runs the MCU gauntlet. How far can he go? He will stop at... who? Or can he clear? Vote please!

No Caption Provided

Some feats/abilities of Metal bat:

Metal bat is one of the strongest heroes from OPM. Ranked S class (highest rank) and considered tough and powerful enough to deal with several city-level monster threats a.k.a"demon" or even a single multi-city level threat a.k.a "dragon".

Below: metal bat destroying two "Demon" level monsters at the same time.

No Caption Provided

The longer he fights the stronger, faster and more durable he becomes:

No Caption Provided

He's so strong that even without making contact his blows create powerful shockwaves that crack concrete.

No Caption Provided

Has incredible reflexes and fighting speed. Can literally turn into tornado of blows.

No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by Turr (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Should stop at Kurse. Kurse has enough reflexes to punch Mjolnir mid-flight and enough power to ragdoll Thor so he should keep up with Metal bat when it comes to stats.

And then there's the black hole granade, and death-touch that can both probably one-shot Metal bat if Kurse gets the chance.

If it wasn't for Kurse, he would clear IMO. Hela is overall better then Kurse, but Kurse just has the right tool to get the job done, Hela doesn't. MB will laugh at her knives and swing them back where they came from.

#2 Posted by BOLTOK100 (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stop at Spiderman

#3 Edited by Watcher5000 (7493 posts) - - Show Bio
@turr said:

Should stop at Kurse. Kurse has enough reflexes to punch Mjolnir mid-flight and enough power to ragdoll Thor so he should keep up with Metal bat when it comes to stats.

And then there's the black hole granade, and death-touch that can both probably one-shot Metal bat if Kurse gets the chance.

If it wasn't for Kurse, he would clear IMO. Hela is overall better then Kurse, but Kurse just has the right tool to get the job done, Hela doesn't. MB will laugh at her knives and swing them back where they came from.

This

Edit: After thinking about it MB can clear.

#4 Edited by Thoromdil (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Hulk... maybe Thor. HARD stop at Kurse.

@boltok100: ...how?! isn't MCU Spiderman a rookie that even street levels like Cap and Vulture can easily beat?

Avatar image for ithemanwithoutfeari
#5 Edited by ITheManWithoutFearI (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat order.

#6 Posted by Thoromdil (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@ithemanwithoutfeari: nah, order isn't that bad. I'd only switch Cap and Spiderman based on their airport showing. (Spiderman IS physically stronger though)

#7 Posted by highaccuser (32056 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he's stronger than Thor or Hulk, but considering Garou redirected minigun fire with his hands, Metal Bat might be fast enough to clear.

#8 Posted by Thoromdil (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: i think Garou was faster then MB in their fight tho

Avatar image for ithemanwithoutfeari
#9 Edited by ITheManWithoutFearI (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

@thoromdil: yah it is.

Cap should definitely be above Spider-Man. He schooled him.Loki should be above both Ronan and Iron Man.

His fights against Thor was really impressive.

It pretty obvious that Thor surpassed Hulk at this point. He should be above Hulk.

Hela vs Kurse is also pretty Debatable.Kurse stomped Thor much easier, because he has much more raw power, but Hela is more versatile.

Could go either way.The order is all over the place.

#10 Posted by Thoromdil (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@ithemanwithoutfeari:

Cap above Spidey yeah like I said I agree.

Loki above Iron man? Unlikely since Iron man KICKED HIS ASS in Avengers and was about to blow his ass goodbye if Loki didn't surrender. :)

Ronan should be above Loki as well. He kicked Drax's ass so easily while Loki couldn't even defeat Cap. Loki is pretty overrated. He always loses against Thor the second Thor has enough of his sh*t.

Hulk is clearly above Thor... Thor only in his god-mode can beat Hulk and I think it's just regular Thor with hammer and all here, right? Maybe Im wrong.

Hela crushed Mjolnir like a paper box... I doubt Kurse is on her level although he is a beast for sure.

#11 Posted by jashugan (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Garou is faster now than he was when he fought Metal Bat

#12 Posted by Chaos239 (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears.

He stomps hilariously faster than anyone in the MCU (fodderising Demon Class Monsters) and has a better strength feat (cracking a apartment building with the force of his attack) than anyone in the MCU bar Thor's random outliers.

No one is putting him down and by saying he is > Dragon Level monsters he stomps.

#13 Edited by Turr (364 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: hmmm, but what about Kurse? Thor can also bust a building and create shockwaves and Kurse was much stronger then him and lifted an enormous couple 100 ton worth of boulder with ease. He should be stronger then Metal bat and he has a black hole granade that can definitely kill him. So how does he beat Kurse exactly?

#14 Posted by Chaos239 (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

@turr:

1. Thor has never demonstrated Building level attacks bar his lighting boosted attacks which Kurse never matched.

2. Lifting Stength =/= Striking Strentry

3. Kurse won't be able to track Metal Bat.

4. Metal Bat is > Genos who can casually wipe away City blocks - Mountains.

#15 Posted by highaccuser (32056 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@highaccuser: Garou is faster now than he was when he fought Metal Bat

Probably isn't beating Kurse or Hela then.

#16 Posted by Turr (364 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239:

1. Lol bro, Thor has PLENTY building level feats. Example:

-initial Hammer+lightning strike from Thor 1 during fight with frost giants. Massive earthquake causing shockwave, clearly building busting at minimum.

- hammer strike at Malekith blocked in their final fight. Caused a shickwave so powerful it destroyed everything in 100 meter radius. Building busting at minimum.

2. Yeah, obviously. But Kurse has incredible strenght anyway, you can't deny it. He punched away Mjolnir twice, and it's supposed to be unstoppable and have unimaginable weight. Enough that Hulk couldn't even make it move.

3. Kurse reacted to Mjolnir flyingb at him at full speed from behind, hitting it perfectly mid-flight. I can't see any reasonable argument why can't he track metal bat. He is not a speedster, he has no faster then eye records or anything like that. Kurse has excellent reflexes and should tag MB no problem. Unless you can prove me wrong.

4. Genos can wipe buildings and hills using explosive canons that Metal bat doesn't have so I can't see you point. Even if Genos is not as effective as Metal bat it doesn't mean MB can suddenly bust moutains, he is simply better at putting monsters down.

5. Still waiting at black hole granade comment. Well? Any counters for that? Any examples of metal bat even dodging things thrown at him? :)

#17 Posted by Chaos239 (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

@turr said:

@chaos239:

1. Lol bro, Thor has PLENTY building level feats. Example:

-initial Hammer+lightning strike from Thor 1 during fight with frost giants. Massive earthquake causing shockwave, clearly building busting at minimum.

Not relevant. Read my post.

- hammer strike at Malekith blocked in their final fight. Caused a shickwave so powerful it destroyed everything in 100 meter radius. Building busting at minimum.

He uprooted the pavement and Cars from a direct clash.

2. Yeah, obviously. But Kurse has incredible strenght anyway, you can't deny it. He punched away Mjolnir twice, and it's supposed to be unstoppable and have unimaginable weight. Enough that Hulk couldn't even make it move.

Clearly not, Mjolnir clearly states that it's super heavy if you try to use it, Kurse knocked it away meaning it was likely just a light hammer.

3. Kurse reacted to Mjolnir flyingb at him at full speed from behind, hitting it perfectly mid-flight. I can't see any reasonable argument why can't he track metal bat. He is not a speedster, he has no faster then eye records or anything like that. Kurse has excellent reflexes and should tag MB no problem. Unless you can prove me wrong.

So a at best Supersonic feat? Conside he could track Garou and fight evey he most defiently moves faster than anyone in the MCU does.

4. Genos can wipe buildings and hills using explosive canons that Metal bat doesn't have so I can't see you point. Even if Genos is not as effective as Metal bat it doesn't mean MB can suddenly bust moutains, he is simply better at putting monsters down.

Genos can wipe away Cities and Mountains and is still weaker than Dragon Class Threats who Metal Bat can 1 V 1.

5. Still waiting at black hole granade comment. Well? Any counters for that? Any examples of metal bat even dodging things thrown at him? :)

Any examples of Kurse immeidalty resorting to it? Any example of Metal Bat tanking radom projectiles?