Round 2. Post Rose Meruem

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eredin12

I dont know much about Merum is but Amstrong is able to punch ground so hard that he creates thousneds of miles deep and tens of meters long crater so that lava comes from deep inside the earth, is able to mach MHS Riaden in speed and is also few times strogner than Raiden who can lift tens of thousands of tons, he also no solled blade that cuts on the molecular level being swung by somone as strong as Raiden, i will say Amstrong for now

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armstrong stomps

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My knowledge on Meruem is fairly limited but from what I've heard I'd back Armstrong in a close fight

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've seen of Armstrong, Meruem should win quite handily

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk, Meruem cause I'm too lazy to research rn.

XSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Armstrong.

Round 2: Meruem.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You know, if you guys provide actual reasons with actual feats, people might actually start debating in these threads.

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wanderez

Took a quick look at a Meruem CRT and by the looks of it, it could go either way.

Im going with Armstrong however, since he should be faster due to competing in speed with Raiden, who could run on mid-air flying rockets and viewed rain drops motionless for a few seconds against Monsoon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Armstrong's durability should also be rather high, he survived a big explosion at point blank range with zero damage and iirc only a small part of his body was covered with nanomachines, meaning he can endure even more than that with no effort at all.

No Caption Provided

Gifs done by me.

Im planning on making a Raiden CRT in the near future.

Off topic: if you havent played MGR, then you havent lived.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eredin12

@wanderez:

Im planning on making a Raiden CRT in the near future.

Really? Could you tag me in it when you do it? I am a big Metal gear fan as well

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Sure thing. Wont be anything crazy, I'll just compile his most impressive feats, MGR is surprisingly a very strong verse for a cyborg sci-fi game.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot to mention, Raiden running on Metal gear's rockets was pre-body upgrades.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eredin12

@wanderez: Agreed, I can show you some impresive speed feats for Snake if you want that are probably less known ( that is if you dont know them yourself, you probably do) because Raiden was to fast for Snake to perceive in Metal gear 4

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wanderez

@eredin12:

Well, i was planning on making MGR Raiden only CRT, but now im invested. You can pm me if you want to.

Also, i thought Snake is fodder, no? But assuming how MGR abandons for the most part the already established plot (not that it didnt turn out even better)... I havent played any of the other games, so i might be mistaking.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wanderez

@eredin12:

Im also thinking about making a composite Metal Gear CRT, ive seen scenes with Vamp, he's got some decent regeneration. Ive also seen a weird looking dude who can teleport and use psychic abilities.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eredin12

@wanderez:

Also, i thought Snake is fodder, no?

Hell no, Snake is superhuman super-soldier that because of his extreme skills can beat extreme superhumans, but he is fodder to current Riaden yes but he is far from fodder generally speaking

But assuming how MGR abandons for the most part the already established plot (not that it didnt turn out even better)... I havent played any of the other games, so i might be mistaking.

MGR is canon to rest of MG series, its sequel, so those feats do count and Riaden has some impressive feats in them so they should be included

"Im also thinking about making a composite Metal Gear CRT, ive seen scenes with Vamp, he's got some decent regenerationIve"

Sounds good, if you need any help with something you can ask me

"also seen a weird looking dude who can teleport and use psychic abilities."

That is Psycho Mantis, yeah, he is prety powerful

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wanderez

@eredin12:

Interesting, also, goddamn Sam with barely any cyborg upgrades fought on par with Raiden and Armstrong, imagine a sequel with him. That'd be amazing, he's such a good character.

Also, yes i meant Snake is fodder to MGR Raiden, not in general.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Yeah i loved his chracter to, him surviving and having equal sounds prety amazing but i myself still prefer Riaden and hope they will make equal with him

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wanderez

@eredin12:

Any sequel would be great tbh, im eager to see what MGR's future will look like.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: To give you an idea of Meruem's power, look at his fight with Netero. Pre Rose, he no sold thousands of high supersonic to hypersonic car-sized hands smacking into him back to back with no rest and while getting smacked thought up a strategy to get through Netero's hands. Post Rose, he blew up a significant part of a hill with his Rage Blast and is much stronger.